Arc 1 Chapter 46 – Take a big breath, play it cool!
645 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time Noah had climbed back into the bungalow, the ringtone had long stopped. Though Communicators were waterproof, Noah really didn’t want to get sand and salt inside of his, so he had left it in his room when he changed.

After putting it back on his wrist, and going through user authentication, he could finally see a missed call and several received text messages.

The messages all came from his sister an hour ago. “Oh, sister is awake after all.”

The first message was: “Mom told me Levi dropped in this morning. Thanks for handling him and letting me sleep in, little brother! ?”

You are welcome. Noah’s mouth quirked up.

“But bro, no need to suffer further for my sake! ?”

Noah rolled his eyes in good humor.

“So, tell me, where are you guys and what are you up to? ?”

Instead of typing a response, Noah just sent a voice message back: “Are you ok, sis? Did you rest properly? You had a busy day yesterday, if you are still tired, you should rest some more. Brother-in-law and I are enjoying ourselves at the resort. Swimming with the dolphins is awesome! We are just about to go to lunch at…”

Noah paused, scourged Aris’s memory for a restaurant he liked and then quoted its name as their destination.

After sending his reply, Noah checked the missed call, which was the source of the previous ringtone. It was from Case.

Noah then remembered that Case wanted them to go to lunch together today. He had promised to send Case a message when he knew more about his plans for today, but with his brother-in-law showing at his door at 7 in the morning, Noah had completely forgotten about it.

Feeling awfully guilty, Noah immediately called Case back.

Before he could get a single word in, Case’s animated voice came through, “Arisss, are you alive, man??”

“Sorry!” Noah started by apologizing, “I took my brother-in-law to the aquarium resort first thing in the morning. I intended to wait for a more decent time before sending you a message, but only now did we come out of the water.”

“Eh? You went and had fun without me again!” Case whined in a jokingly cutesy way, then quickly flipped the tone into something more masculine “What are your plans for the day? Still babysitting your brother-in-law?”

Noah rolled his eyes playfully at the babysitting remark, “I intend to show brother-in-law around Concordia today, but I still haven’t decided where to take him next. Right now, we are going to lunch.”

“You want to show him around? Well, why didn’t you say so! Who knows the fun places in Concordia better than me? How about I join you for lunch, and we can all go have some fun together?”

Thinking about it, Noah realized that what Case said made sense. Case was a playful social butterfly; he knew all the fun places and fun people. He would make a much better tour guide than Noah. Also, Case was fun, having him around could liven up any event.

Noah briefly pondered over it. There didn’t seem to be any issues with adding a good friend to the party. More the merrier, right? It’s not like he was on a date with his brother-in-law. An addition of a single person couldn’t hurt? More so, if his sister joined them, she’d be all lovey-dovey with brother-in-law, and make him feel like a third wheel. If Case was there too, he could joke around with him and let the two lovebirds do their thing.

Noah had already made his decision, however, agreeing without getting Levi’s consent would be a rude thing to do. So, Noah replied, “That’s a great idea! But hold on, I’ll go ask brother-in-law whether it’s ok for you to join us. Give me a sec” –Noah put the call on hold and strutted back out of the room.

By this point, Noah had forgotten the original reason why he had fled into the house in the first place. So he very confidently ran past Trey back out to the porch, “Brother, would you mind if my friend Case joined us? He knows Concordia like the back of his hand and would be a better tour guide than me.”

Levi, who was just about to reach the climax: “…” ‎( ಥ益ಥ)

You know that feeling, the feeling when you are secretly fapping to porn in your room, and then your mother enters without knocking first? So you quickly Alt-Tab and cover your privates? And then stiffly greet your mother, hoping she saw nothing?

Yeah, that’s precisely how Levi was feeling right now, caught with the white unicorn in one hand, and his dick in the other.

‘Take a big breath, play it cool!’ Levi swallowed his saliva and tried to keep a poker face on, but internally he was cursing 7 generations of Case’s ancestors. Fucking Case! Not only was he lusting after his baby, but he was now also directly sabotaging him!!!

Noah searched Levi’s form for an answer. The man stood there rigidly, still hugging the white unicorn, looking constipated as if he had just been caught doing something improper.

It took everything Noah had to prevent himself from bursting into laughter. Judging by the water sounds and the muscle movements of Levi’s arm, he seemed to have been vigorously rubbing a dolphin’s head.

It wasn’t anything shameful, but look how awkwardly he stiffened when being caught in the act! As if petting a dolphin was some kind of crime! Gosh, this silly brother-in-law was so adorable!!

(/≧ω\)

With even his eyes curving in a smile, Noah asked, “Brother?”

“…I don’t like mingling with strangers,” Levi squeezed out through gritted teeth.

“Everyone is a stranger before you get to know them,” Noah coaxed very patiently.

But Levi didn’t have the same amount of patience! God, baby, just please go back into the house!!

○| ̄|_

“…not this time,” Levi’s voice was somewhat hoarse but very resolute.

Noah scratched his head, feeling a bit disappointed, but very understanding. His brother-in-law wasn’t comfortable with having company, so he shouldn’t push it. “Alright, then I’ll reject him.”

Noah turned around to go back in, much to Levi’s relief. But just as Levi was about to let out a breath he was holding, Noah turned back, “Brother, are you coming?”

Levi’s heart was bleeding, ‘Yeah, baby. Was cumming until a moment ago…’ ಥ‿ಥ

Levi swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to keep his voice steady, “Coming… don’t wait for me… you go change…”

Noah eyed him skeptically, this brother-in-law claimed to be going but had yet to move an inch.

Levi had no choice but to take a few grueling steps forwards, ‘See, I’m coming, please go away now.’

〒▽〒

Noah hid his smile behind his hand, but his glittering eyes were unable to conceal his inner mirth. Ah, so adorkable! His brother-in-law must have really enjoyed swimming with the dolphins! Look how reluctant he is to go out of the water! Pfft, just like a little kid!

And thus, he happily strutted back in, wiggling his cute round ass very seductively in his retreat. Or at least that’s how it looked to the eyes of one horny Levi who was burning holes into those little swimming shorts.

Levi was thus left to finish his business, and Noah, who had been a bit disappointed by Levi’s rejection, was now giggling to himself happily, delighted that he had chosen the right place where to bring his brother-in-law.

Since the other liked swimming with dolphins so much, Noah would remember to bring him here more often. Also, he made a mental note to tell his sister about her future husband’s likes and dislikes that he’d noticed over these two days so she could take good care of her man. Sure, she must know something as basic as the fact that Levi couldn’t handle spicy food, but how would she know he liked dolphins unless she actually brought him here?

Noah wasn’t the only one giggling, Blackie had long reached a point where he was laughing so hard he didn’t have any processing power left to generate snarky comments. If he had a body that needed to breathe, he would have long suffocated from the lack of air.

Now, this was high-quality entertainment! Much better than being stuck in the Bureau HQ.

10