Arc 1 Chapter 108 – Love nest
422 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Levi’s and Noah’s playdate lasted the entire day. They only briefly paused to have their meals.

Suffice to say, by the end of the day, Noah was both completely content and completely exhausted. Thus, the duo and their entourage finally rode the elevator to the top floor where Levi and Noah would be staying. Naturally, the most premium room in the entire hotel was the rooftop presidential suite. Which, with its grand size, was perfect for holding a party.

A bachelor party.

And according to Levi, it was also perfect for eating his baby up in the king-sized bed. And the big hot tub. And the long soft carpet. And the huge dining tabl–ahem, alright, let’s be honest here, any place with enough privacy was perfect for eating his baby up.

╮(╯∀╰)╭

Thus naturally, Levi’s main goal for coming to this mountain resort was to eat some meat–no, no, no, catch the terrorists! Of course, it’s to catch the terrorists!

(; ゚ 3゚ )~♪

And in that spirit of great “heroism”, Levi kept glancing at his baby and licking his lips the entire elevator ride. In Levi’s defense, it wasn’t just because they were on the way to their bedroom where they would be retiring for the night, but because his baby was looking too seductive right now.

He had this radiant afterglow about him, that blissful satisfaction as if he’d just had a good round of sex. And naturally, when Levi’s mind put the words ‘baby’ and ‘sex’ in the same sentence, it was like putting the lighter and fuse together. What other kind of reaction could he possibly have?

As soon as the elevator reached the top floor, Levi gently pushed his baby inside the grand suite and slammed the doors shut behind him.

The entourage who were stuck on the wrong side of the doors, “…”

The men shared a dismayed look between them, not knowing what they were supposed to do in such a situation. Stand guard outside or retire for the night?

Luckily, Levi, too, was worried the dolts would keep camping in front of their bedroom, so he opened the doors again moments later to say, “You may retire for today. No need to keep watch here,” and then slammed it back shut before anyone had the chance to respond.

The men shared a knowing look between them, shrugged, and then pressed the button to close the elevator. Their bedrooms were on the floor below. Well, of course they were. On this top floor, there was only a single suite, and while the suite had enough rooms to accommodate most of them, how would Levi allow anyone else to disturb him and his baby in their ‘love nest’? Hmph! All third-wheels, naturally, needed to be deported elsewhere!

When the elevator reached the floor below, after a bout of good nights, everyone but Trey went out.

When the elevator doors closed again, Trey left was left all alone, grinding his teeth.

He really wanted to go back up again! What if his young master needed his rescue and he wasn’t there?

That’s right! He better stay up there! Sure, Levi dismissed them, but he didn’t take orders from Levi!

If his young master didn’t dismiss him, he was fully within his rights to stay up like a good guard!

A ding sounded in the deathly quiet elevator, and Trey’s eyes shot towards his communicator – “Thank you for following along today. Goodnight, have a good rest. (^_^) P.S. Say hi to Fynn for me.”

Trey, who got dismissed by his young master not a moment after declaring with great determination that he shall not leave until his master dismissed him himself, “…” ○| ̄|_

***

With his chest puffed up high, the beastly fiend Astar Levi led his unsuspecting baby into his huge, luxurious lair–ahem, the bedroom.

The bedroom that, naturally, had only one bed.

Levi eyed his baby’s lack of response from the corner of his eye and let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding.

Good, good, it would seem that his baby had no complaints about sleeping with him. o(≧▽≦)o

And indeed, his baby showed no rejection whatsoever. He blinked his sleepy eyes, stretched like a cute little cat, and threw himself face-first onto the fluffy bed.

Not once had he questioned their sleeping arrangements. Not once had he voiced any complaints to the inevitability of the two of them sleeping together again.

Levi moved to shed his layers of clothes, with his mind already on cloud nine playing the sweet wedding bells.

Unfortunately for Levi, his darling’s train of thought was nowhere near his, ‘Of course I have to sleep near brother-in-law, such a nice and expensive hotel – we can’t have him crushing it to pieces due to a nightmare!! ? Even if the damage was minimal, how would we have the party tomorrow if the place was wrecked?! No, no, no! Sleep together! Of course we should sleep together!!’

***

The eldest Cordia sibling felt like pulling her hair out. She called her fiancé several times now, but her call did not go through a single time.

She paced around the room, up and down, and then suddenly remembered, “Wait… aren’t the two of them boys together?”

Her lip curled into a smirk as she tapped on her communicator, ‘Heh, heh, you want to avoid me, do you, Astar Levi? Heh heh, you think you are so smart, do you?’

‘Mwahahaha! But I’ll have you know that my side has a loyal little spy by your side!!’

 The dial tone stopped, and a familiar face appeared on her light screen, “Little bro!”

“Sis?” Noah’s tired voice came from the other side, followed by a cute yawn.

For a moment, Noah’s sister lost her train of thought, distracted by how cute her baby brother was.

Look at him, already eighteen, yet still so goddamn adorable! ❤ How could anyone pull off such a cute yawn?? ‘Bro, can you teach me this godly skill?!?’

“Ahem,” The young lady shook her head and straightened her priorities, “Is Levi there? I can’t get through to him.”

“Oh,” Noah blinked dazedly, “That’s because he is currently taking a shower.”

Sister, “…” (・―・)

‘Alright… that made sense…’

╮(╯▽╰)╭

‘Sooo… my fiancé wasn’t being petty this time? Whoops, my bad! Sorry for badmouthing you, Lev!’

(; ゚ 3゚ )~♪

Feeling very guilty due to her own wrong assumptions, Noah’s sis coughed awkwardly and hurried to change the subject, “Bro, why do you sound so tired? It’s only 8.”

Her lovely baby brother yawned again, his eyelids drooping, “…spent the entire day playing in the snow…”

…Of course, what else would her little brother do when visiting a mountain resort? The woman covered up her giggle with her hand.

‘No…’ Abruptly, her eyes widened, ( ꒪Д꒪) ‘…wait a moment!’

“…what was Levi doing while you were playing in the snow?” (≖_≖)

Her little brother tilted his head to the side, looking half-asleep and very adorably confused, “What else? Playing with me, ah!”

The shell-shocked sister, (⊙A⊙) ‘…Nani?’

No–no–no, she must have heard it wrong!

“Playing with you…?”

“Mn.”

“My…” ‘…sourpuss, killjoy of a…’ “…fiancé…” ‘…that has no word “play” in his dictionary?!?’ The poor girl’s eyes bulged out.

“Mn.”

A long moment of silence passed...

…during which one thousand WTFs rolled through the pitiful woman’s head.

Her fiancé was playing around like a normal person?! What was happening?? Why does she feel like she fell into some kind of a parallel universe?!

Why else would her fiancé be acting unlike himself, and her brother talking unlike himself?? What’s with those ‘Mns’?!? Since when did her adorable baby brother start sounding like her annoying fiancé?!

Did she fall asleep before making this call, and now she was having a bizarre nightmare?!

Blackie, ‘You think you are having a nightmare now? Wait until you find out in whose bed your baby brother will be sleeping tonight…’ (¬‿¬)

4