Arc 1 Chapter 112 – Please let me off!!!
496 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Levi’s raspy tone sent shivers down Noah’s spine, and his body visibly shook, “I’m sorry!! It was an accident! I–I–I really didn’t mean it, brother! I–I–I know my wrongs!!!” His wide eyes practically begged, ‘Please let me off!!!’ QAQ

“Didn’t mean it? Hmm?” Levi tilted his head, his lips curving into a bloodcurdling smile. He eyed his prey top to bottom, “You say you are sorry, yet here you are – trying to shrink responsibility.”

Noah gaped, “That! That’s not it! I–I wouldn’t do that! I–I–I…” Noah stumbled over his words for a while, “I’ll definitely take resp–” then abruptly halted, for the moment he was about to finish that sentence, all of his hair stood up on its ends.

All of a sudden, he felt as if he was a fish on the chopping board. Like he was walking on a very tight rope suspended above a bottomless abyss – one wrong move and even his remains would forever be impossible to retrieve.

Noah’s Adam’s apple moved, and his pink lips quivered, but no sound came out. Only after a long moment did he manage to weakly utter, “That… how exactly do you want me to take responsibility?”

Hearing, at last, the words he had been waiting for all along, Levi’s pupils dilated, and he was unable to stop the flash of predatory greed from escaping him.

Noah caught this fleeting shift of expression but was unable to recognize its nature, for a moment later, it had been forcefully submerged back under the surface of the bottomless pool that was Levi’s eyes.

Levi glanced at him meaningfully, with a smile that was not a smile, “Finish what you started.”

Noah felt like he had been punched in the gut. Sure enough! Brother-in-law was really angry this time! He wasn’t showing him any mercy! QAQ

His brother-in-law seemed calm, but Noah couldn’t be fooled that easily! Ah, ah, he could smell aggression in the air! It was that tense atmosphere filled with testosterone, like before a fistfight! Although his brother-in-law had yet to make a violent move, the air about him resembled a restrained beast!

This was definitely the wrong time to provoke his brother-in-law! On the contrary, he had to do something to appease him! Noah frantically searched his head but couldn’t come up with a single method to placate his brother-in-law. Even his soothing was still offline due to yesterday’s overexertion! QAQ

Noah bit his lips, almost drawing blood, and his head lowered pitifully. His bangs cast shadows over his eyes, and his shoulders faintly trembled like he would burst into tears at any moment.

“That… can’t I take responsibility in some other way?” Noah’s voice quivered weakly. Even though its volume wasn’t high, it perfectly imbued all of his reluctance and flustered helplessness.

Levi reached out to lift Noah’s chin, forcing the other to lock eyes with his, “A criminal doesn’t get to choose his punishment,” Levi hoarsely drawled, “Even if his crime was unintentional.”

QAQ Yep! Really, really angry! Even considering his blunder a crime!! He was finished! He was really finished this time!!

Noah faltered for a moment, seriously considering just giving in and doing whatever his brother-in-law asked of him right now. But then the shock of stepping on his own bottom line rippled through him, waking him up from his stupor.

“This–this won’t do!” Noah shook his head resolutely, in the process also shaking off Levi’s hand from his chin.

Making it up to his brother-in-law was a given, but this way of making it up was impossible! Yes, it was his fault. Yes, he was the one in the wrong first, but two wrongs don’t make it right!

Levi’s eyebrows furrowed, “Oh? You were playing with it a moment ago so happily,” his voice was getting huskier by the moment, “Stroking and petting… Were you treating me like a dog, mn?”

The shame brewing inside Noah spiked, reaching an all-time high. ‘Oh, earth, please open up and swallow me!’ He wished he could cut off his naughty left hand and commit seppuku right then and there!

In fact, if one could die of shame, Noah would have died 100 times over right now! Even if one combined all of his embarrassment through two lifetimes, it wouldn’t total up to how ashamed he felt right now!!

“What was it you said, hmm?”– Levi mimicked Noah’s previous half-asleep mumble– “…down, boy?”

Noah’s entire body, from head to toe, was trembling in humiliation. The rims of his eyes turned as red as his lips that, by now, had clear teeth marks imprinted on them.

Levi let out a low chuckle again, “Want it to go down, do you? Who do you think got it up in the first place, hm?”

Noah couldn’t take that heated gaze and sultry voice anymore. He grabbed a nearby pillow and tried to hide his burning face behind it. But Levi would have none of it. His baby’s embarrassment was so very delicious, he couldn’t have enough of it; how would he allow it to be hidden away from his eyes like this?

Levi lunged and grabbed Noah’s wrist, pressing it back down into the bedsheets. He was no longer towering above Noah but was already on top of him, pinning him down. His face was so close to Noah’s, both of them could feel the other’s scorching breath on their lips.

A faint wisp of the cologne Levi sprayed last night tickled Noah’s senses like a feather. Rich and musky, subtle yet memorable, dangerous yet pleasing.

Masculine, yet so very attractive.

Lost in Levi’s fiery gaze, Noah was paralyzed for a moment. But when he felt the other’s hot shaft pressing into his stomach, it was as if the full-blown panic switch within him had been flipped. He desperately struggled to get his right wrist free from under Levi’s hold, and his previously “dead” left arm shot up to try pushing Levi away or to, at least, widen the distance between them enough so that he could breathe again.

“I–I–I really am sorry, brother!” Noah thrashed about, but Levi was like an immovable stone. “I–I–I definitely won’t be picky about my punishment! But–but–but this kind of punishment… isn’t appropriate!!!”

Levi used his free hand to grab his darling’s naughty paw that kept touching his chest, “Why?” he frowned, his eyes pondering, “Isn’t it normal for good brothers to help each other out?”

Noah’s eyes bulged out in shock. Since when was it fine for good bros to help each other out like this?!

None of his bros from Cradle did it!!! In fact, he was pretty sure that if any one of his bros had asked for such a favor, everyone would have kicked the offender out with a resounding “Scram!”

But then again, most of his bros were raised by a nun. Just like himself. So… yeah… not the best example to refer to…

For a moment, Noah’s muddled brain became confused. Were guys here really that… uh… open-minded about such things? Suddenly Noah remembered how Aris’ good brother Case had indeed mentioned something along those lines.

If that was the case… uh… well… to each his own… he had no right to judge others… Everyone was entitled to their own values, and it wasn’t his place to tell them what those values should be.

Noah had conveniently forgotten that his point of reference, this “good brother” Case, had been pursuing Aris! Of course this “good brother” would want these kinds of “special brotherly favors” from his crush!

Levi noticed Noah’s momentary pause and struck while the iron was hot. His face softened into apparent confusion, “How come it isn’t fine if it is me?” –then the confusion turned into crestfallen realization– “Is it that you don’t consider me a good brother?” ಢ_ಢ

Noah’s soft and mushy heart received a critical hit, “That’s not it! I–I–I don’t do this kind of thing with my bros! Or–or–or anyone for that matter!”

Levi thought as much but was nonetheless pleased to hear his baby admit he hadn’t touched or been touched by others.

“Mn, I don’t either,” Levi purred huskily, “This kind of thing… can only be done with someone you trust wholeheartedly…”

Noah’s heart was pierced again, and his obstinance faltered.

6