Arc 1 Chapter 118 – ? So very hard to bear…! ?
560 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With his nose buried in the other’s neck, Noah could clearly smell a pleasant scent. The light musky cologne had a miraculous soothing effect. He couldn’t help but want to bury his nose even further into Levi’s hot flesh, so that’s what he did.

Levi felt the slightly cool sensation of water sliding down his neck, and Noah felt the other’s powerful heartbeat. Hearing the other’s racing heart made Noah’s heart calm down instead.

Levi, too, was breathing hard. Levi, too, was not at all as calm as he seemed.

The realization that he wasn’t the only one losing his shit was strangely comforting.

If it was him alone, the embarrassment would kill him. But if they were embarrassed together, then… then… Noah’s fluffy head burrowed further into Levi’s neck like a trembling bunny seeking shelter within a dark and cozy hollow.

Noah’s eyelashes fluttered like butterfly wings, making an unbearable itch spread everywhere they touched. The warm breath blowing out of his mouth tickled Levi’s sensitive skin.

Levi closed his smoldering eyes and, with anguish, buried his face into Noah’s fluffy hair, sneaking in a couple of butterfly kisses. It was all too much for him to take. His kitten was too meek and obedient! When Levi stroked him, he would retract all of his claws and just let himself be played with.

How could he possibly be so lovable?!?

Levi’s eyes stung a bit, ‘Ah, baby, I love you. Love you so, so much.’

So much, he didn’t know how to vent these overwhelming feelings.

He craved to kiss those red lips, kiss those teary eyes, kiss that pitiful pink lower member. He wanted to kiss every inch of his baby’s supple skin.

But all he could do was settle for kissing the top of his head, to steal kisses in between his darling’s gasps. Hoping that his “service” would be enough of a distraction to let those stolen kisses slip his notice. After all, if even he, Levi, could feel tingles of pleasure shooting up his veins, then his baby should be feeling it even more intensely.

Levi continued to enthusiastically stroke his baby’s shaft up and down, often blocking the little leaking hole with his thumb. His touch was sometimes light and ticklish, occasionally rough and stimulating, yet each and every movement sent surges of bliss up Noah’s spine.

The yearning and rapture kept stacking up, like a tower of dominos, so fragile, one misplaced touch and it would all come crashing down in a devastating climax.

Noah’s gasps were muffled, his mewls nasally, his moans quivering.

Yet each and every one was a devastating temptation to Levi. His own lower member had already swelled up once again. And the fact that his precious darling was sitting on top of it did not make it easier to hold back! All of his baby’s shivers transferred down to his shaft, teasing it ruthlessly!

Levi’s restless left hand that was wrapped around Noah moved, intending to rub his darling’s waist. However, as it slid down towards the waist, his thumb inadvertently grazed a little bud on Noah’s chest.

Noah’s entire body jerked; his squeal was especially loud and especially erotic.

Levi bit down on his own lips, nearly drawing blood. His left hand squeezed around Noah’s length.

“Ah, no!” Noah arched his back, “S–stop!” his boneless body suddenly regained its vitality, and he started to desperately struggle. “It’s about to– about to– ah!” his flustered voice cracked.

Levi refused to let go. With a wicked glint in his eyes, he milked that lovely pink member hard.

Noah clutched Levi’s shoulder and choked back a sob. There was no shirt to grab on to, only smooth naked skin. Noah’s fingers dug into Levi’s flesh, yet even at this stage, he still instinctively remembered to hold back from breaking the other’s skin.

The peak came too abruptly, too intensely. In a single moment, the searing heat that had been pooling in the pit of his stomach swallowed him whole. Every cell of his body screamed in rapture as the magma climbed up his veins, dissolving him into a pool of liquid bliss.

Noah’s entire body convulsed. Involuntary tears slid out of his puffy eyes. He was unable to stop himself from crying out a choked-up raspy moan, a quivering and alluring whisper.

The overpowering ecstasy coursing through his veins came gushing out in a milky white stream. Like a bubbling fountain, his “abused” little brother spurted the thick, hot liquid all over them.

Levi’s right hand was wet and sticky and Noah’s white shirt soiled, yet the majority of his cream stained Levi’s naked chest.

Ashamed, Noah wanted to move away and help wipe it away, but his limbs had lost all strength; he could only lie weakly in Levi’s embrace. So he did. He was especially quiet and still, yet his insides were torn apart by a hurricane. In the conflux of emotions, there was pleasure, need, confusion, panic, hesitation, reluctance, shame, guilt, and so much more.

Levi’s touch… was so hard to bear!!

Not due to Noah’s aversion or disgust.

But lack of it.

So very hard to bear…!

Not because it felt wrong.

But because it didn’t.

It was… painful!

So pleasurable it was painful.

Only the sounds of heavy breathing could be heard in the bedroom.

Levi gazed down at the meek kitten in his arms, with adoration overflowing from his eyes. He had learned many important things about his baby today, each of which profoundly impacted him.

Such as – his baby was attracted to him, Levi.

Such as – his baby was weak to pleasure.

Such as – his baby was a cuddler. And he, Levi, would treasure every second of this close physical contact with his precious darling.

Levi buried his nose into Noah’s soft hair and inhaled the fruity scent of his shampoo. Meanwhile, his left hand comfortingly stroked Noah’s back.

Noah sat in Levi’s lap for a long time, his head a muddled mess, unable to comprehend what just happened.

Levi’s patience was endless, even though his own lower half’s swelling was yet to subside. He kept gently stroking Noah’s back as if coaxing a kitten. He wished his intentions could pass through his touch and reach the heart within.

He wanted to tell his baby that he had nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing he was guilty of – nothing that happened or didn’t happen was his fault! If he needed to blame someone or something, then blame it all on him, Levi.

His darling was so lovely. So perfect in every way.

And every second of his beautiful existence made him, Levi, so very happy.

But most of all, he wanted to tell him that what happened between them wasn’t wrong. It was anything but wrong! It couldn’t be more right!

Alas, judging by his baby’s dazed eyes, everything he said right now would enter in one ear and exit out the other.

***

After an indeterminate amount of time, Noah’s fried brain finally recovered some of its reason. With trembling arms, he pushed himself out of Levi’s lap, stumbled into the bathroom, and locked the door behind him. The entire time he kept his gaze down, unable to face Levi.

Levi worriedly followed his form with his eyes but said nothing. It was clear that his baby needed some room to think.

In case it wasn’t clear enough, Noah’s eyes were tearing up due to overstimulation, not due to grief or pain. And also, when he said no at the end, it was because he was about to shoot his load and didn’t want to dirty his brother-in-law. It wasn’t because he suddenly regained his senses and wanted to put a stop to this.

P.S. Noah is actually very sensitive, so he is prone to tearing up while being fucked. So, don’t think he is crying due to pain. As you’ve seen, he is pretty good at handling pain; even if he was fucked roughly with no prep, he wouldn’t tear up due to the pain – it’s the pleasure and shyness he can’t deal with.

So yeah, him “crying” will happen all the time during smut; get used to it. ╮(╯∀╰)╭

11