Arc 1 Chapter 167 – Obedient and well-behaved
251 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“No wonder Asan’s mother was so uncooperative,” Noah rubbed his chin deep in thought, sitting comfortably in his exclusive, premium-quality Levi-seat. “Even if she can avoid being implicated personally, those illegal drug trials will still be causing her a massive headache for quite a while. Also…” Noah’s amber eyes squinted, much like a cat enjoying a petting, which was exactly what his fluffy head was currently receiving from his human chair, “She must have entrusted this project to her son, and now that things went south, she is protecting him in her own way.”

Pleased by how well-behaved his human was today, kitty Noah rewarded the other by leaning back into his warm and comfortable chest. “Even if one of them is clean, the other certainly can’t be. Someone with high enough authority had to grant those unknown communicators access to the lab, and the only two who could have done that were the two of them. What else can she do but remain tight-lipped and threaten us with lawsuits? Plead guilty? Or sell out her own son? Speaking of which, did you guys question Asan yet?”

Noah waited for Fynn’s response, but the other said not a word.

“Um… Fynn?” Noah’s head tilted to the side.

“Mn? What did you say?” Fynn sat across from Noah, leaning his chin on his two intertwined hands, his eyes bloodshot. ‘Aris, believe me, I am really, really trying to concentrate on what you are saying, but it’s a bit hard considering the fact that… the blinding sight in front of me is burning my fucking eyes off!!!

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

‘Can’t you two spare some sympathy for the single dogs in this room and stop with whatever you think you are doing?!? щ(゚Д゚щ)And, Aris, how the fuck do you expect me to concentrate on serious matters when I’ve got this deadly image of an orange tabby with tousled fur meowing in front of me?!?’

Ok, sure, the devastating cuteness was pleasing to the eyes, but not to the heart! 〒▽〒

…Not just because the sight kept rubbing in the fact that this beauty would never be his, but also because…

‘For fucks sake, can’t you see there is a big and fierce jar of vinegar, staring daggers behind your back into whoever dares look at you for longer than two seconds!?!’ щ(゚Д゚щ)

Fynn had little expectation from the start, so he wasn’t too heartbroken when his love interest got together with someone else. But seeing this scene in front of him, he suddenly felt really unwilling to let it go!!! Aris was too good to be taken away by this shameless rogue!

Look at how good he was! Just letting himself be cuddled with an understanding attitude of “sigh~ fine, if he wants to play, just let him play…”

And what was that intent he was picking up?? He even wanted to reward the rogue for being obedient?!?

Fynn felt like he might cough out blood at any moment, ‘…there is no justice left in this world…’ _(´ཀ`∠)_

Blackie, (°ー° lll) ‘…um …buddy, I understand your plight; the sight of my host is indeed unsettling, but… Hearing such words from a cop is a whole different level of disturbing!!! (⊙_⊙;)

‘Pal, if there was a list of lines a cop should never say, “there is no justice left in this world” would definitely be among the top three!!!’ (◞‸ლ)

Fynn, ‘Obedient, is he?! What kind of evaluation standards are you using for him to be considered obedient?!?’  (ノ꒪Д꒪)ノ︵ ┻━┻

A good question. Why exactly did Noah consider Levi’s current self as “well-behaved”?

Of course, it’s because there was no movement down there! (/≧ω\)

(Blackie, ‘…that’s because your hubby has been “exercising” before and after bed…’ (¬_¬;))

Not only was Levi’s lower half well-behaved, but even his upper half was no longer as clingy as an octopus – he only hung one arm around Noah’s waist today!

(Blackie, ‘…only because he no longer fears you’d run away, so he has enough leeway to use the other arm to stroke your head…’ (–_ლ))

And that was not all; he even didn’t bury his nose into Noah’s hair today or sneak in kisses! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

(Blackie, ‘…that’s because your scoundrel of a husband is too preoccupied with warning all the men and women in the department to keep their eyes and thoughts off of you! ಥ‿ಥ Can’t you see him glowering at all the heads circling around Fynn’s office and peeking between the window blinds?’)

All in all, Noah was convinced that Levi had gotten tired of teasing him and was now settling for less over-the-top, and by extension less embarrassing, displays of affection. In short, Noah was in an excellent mood, even thinking that this was the kind of good behavior that ought to be rewarded!

Blackie, ‘Host…are you aware that you sound like you are training a dog?’ ಠ_ಠ

Also Blackie, ‘Great! (ノ*^o^)ノ*.☆゚・:*☆ My host has finally been enlightened! My baby host is growing! ಥ‿ಥ This system is so proud! One really can’t use normal human methods to discipline a horndog of a husband!’ ╮(╯∀╰)╭  

The mentioned dog of a husband, (ꐦ  ̄︿ ̄) ‘How am I a horndog?!? It’s not like I think about doing my baby 24/7! Can’t I also enjoy my baby in a pure and clean way?!’

Blackie, ‘The way you worded that sentence is an answer in itself. (¬‿¬)

Levi, ‘You know that’s not what I meant!’ (ꐦ °Д°)

Levi indeed had the right to feel wronged. Before meeting his precious, he rarely thought about sex. Just look at him! A rich and handsome stud, yet still a virgin! What else could be a better proof that he was unjustly accused?!

Other than when he was fapping, he did not imagine doing his baby nor did he undress him with his eyes! Of course, he, Levi, wanted so much more from his baby than to stick it in his baby’s little behind!

…it was just that his baby’s little behind was too seductive… Even if he wasn’t in the mood or thinking about it, just accidentally seeing that perky bottom would make him think about it… (/≧ω\)

But that couldn’t be blamed on him! It’s not like he wanted to get a boner in public! He didn’t have that kind of fetish! It was just that he had zero resistance to his darling’s charms. It was like his baby carried with him a potent aphrodisiac – regardless of his own pure intentions, his body would involuntarily respond to the slightest of provocation.

Luckily, he now knew what to watch out for, and even his baby had grown more self-aware, (he no longer struggled in his hold nor wriggled his ass on top of him.) Thus, the scene of his “obedience”.

Also, it helped that his baby’s soothing was back to 100%. ╮(╯∀╰)╭ Made it much easier to focus on what he wanted to focus on.

“Did you guys question Asan yet?” Noah repeated himself, and this time the question finally penetrated through the fog inside Fynn’s mind.

“Not yet,” Fynn shook his head, “I sent my men to get him early this morning, but he wasn’t at home. According to servants of the manor, he prefers to stay in one of the other residences owned by his family.”

 “That’s true,” Noah shrugged, “He never got along well with his mother. So you haven’t located him yet?”

“Right. Suffice to say, his mother had not been very helpful. We’ve also tried calling him, but he isn’t picking up.”

Noah uneasily shifted in his lap-seat with a deep furrow of his eyebrows, “Could it be that the terrorists did something to him to cover their tracks?” From Aris’ memories, Asan was a gloomy and withdrawn type who lacked initiative. Noah could see him turning a blind eye to something clearly shady for the sake of profit or maintaining the status quo, but he couldn’t imagine him being a terrorist.

Besides, Asan had good future prospects. What would he gain from joining a terrorist group?

However Noah looked at it, it seemed like a stupid thing to do.

5