Arc 1 Chapter 194 – From the first glance
307 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shaw’s usually gentle and collected demeanor cracked and fell apart in that instant. “I’m a straight man! A straight man!!!” Desperation was practically leaking out of his red-rimmed eyes as he looked around. “Do I not look straight?? Tell me, do I not look straight?! Where do I look like a gentle and caring ‘top’?!?”

“…” The trio of gay “tops”, who also mistook this so-called straight man as their brethren, exchanged a constipated look. (; ゚ 3゚ )~♪

“Uh…” Trey ran his hand through his spiky black hair, “I know how you feel. I get mistaken for a straight man all the time…”

“Yes, yes, that’s normal.” Fynn echoed, “No one has their sexuality written on their face…”

“Straight bro, don’t be sad, ah! We accept all sexualities into the heartbroken club!” Case unreservedly directed a welcoming look to this comrade whose crush, just like her brother, couldn’t even recognize the sexuality of her admirer for so many years. “Welcome, welcome. Here, have another drink.”

“You guys…” Shaw’s eyelid twitched, ‘…your words of comfort would have been far more effective if they were spoken with less glee…’ (¬_¬;)

The three gays finding joy in a straight man’s misfortune, “Cheer up, dude! At least your crush is still single, ah!” (ಡ艸ಡ)

Heh, after all, it was tough to feel sympathy towards someone’s failed confession when your own crush just got married off to someone else! ╮(╯∀╰)╭

Ah, this straight brother was complaining about the loss of ingredients caused by his failed cooking attempt to a group of bros whose entire houses got burned down!!!

***

The newlyweds had no love nest prepared for them due to the abrupt change in brides. And Noah wanted to take his time picking and choosing their future home instead of settling the matter in a rush. Thus, the duo decided to temporarily move to the bungalow in the aquarium resort. The same place where they had played with the dolphins last week.

The house might be a bit on the small side when compared to a luxurious mansion, but it was private and secure. Also, dolphins!!! And private sandy beach! And 365 days of summer per year!

Ok, sure, living outside the city was a bit remote. But luckily, with maglev transportation, the distance was no longer an issue! And as a bonus, the bungalow was just one night stroll away from the wedding venue!

Which was exactly the excuse Noah had used to delay returning to the bungalow for the last several hours; until Levi could wait no more and practically hauled this naughty little one to this temporary home.

Why delay retiring for the night? Well…

Throughout the wedding, Noah’s attention had been fully dedicated to being a proper host and keeping his misbehaving husband from eating his tofu. The former of which was very successful, while the latter… not so much. However, as the hours passed by, a faint feeling that Noah couldn’t quite put his finger on grew within him. As if he had forgotten something very important, a subtle dread crept up on him, making his rabbit heart subconsciously wish to hide itself amongst the fluffle of other rabbits–ahem, guests.

Of course, preoccupied as he was, Noah had no time to ponder over the source of this feeling. All the way until the front door of the bungalow locked with a click, and he was pressed with his back against it by Levi’s sturdy frame. Only then did Noah finally remember what he had overlooked – the wedding night!!! ?

He was no longer retiring with his good brother to rest and recuperate! He was now locked alone in a house with a big bad ravenous wolf of a husband on their wedding night!!!

The arduously rotating gears within Noah’s head screeched like banshees! Warning! Danger!! Critical alert!!! If nothing was done, this Noah-rabbit would get eaten until not even his bones remained!!! ?

Noah’s wide flustered eyes darted upwards to lock with Levi’s dark pools of magma. As Levi licked his lips like a true hungry wolf, Noah opened his to say his last words. However, he was not given a chance to utter a single one, for the hungry wolf aggressively pounced on him a moment later.

He was picked up from the solid ground by Levi’s power as if he weighed nothing and pressed into a Noah-pancake against one hard door and one even harder Levi. One moment, Levi’s hot and heavy breaths were tickling Noah’s flushed face, and the next, Levi’s lips viciously attacked Noah’s. Biting, gnawing, and sucking as if this carnivorous wolf had never tasted meat before in his entire life.

Noah’s little rabbit heart nearly jumped out of his throat. His limbs flailed, trying to wiggle out of his current desperate predicament. However, not only did his pitiful attempt of an escape fail, but Levi even took advantage of his movement to slide Noah’s suit jacket off!

The jacket dropped to the ground in a crumpled heap, and Noah’s two protesting hands got restrained above his head by an invisible force.

Levi had never in his life found his own power this useful. It was as if he had a couple of extra hands! A couple of extra hands that could be used to toy and play with his baby!!

While the invisible extension of himself held and restrained his baby, Levi’s fleshly trotters attacked his darling’s torso instead. Two large hands fumbled untying Noah’s tie, gave up halfway, and switched the attack target to Noah’s cute little waistcoat instead.

Levi’s breath grew ragged, his blood boiled, burning the veins it passed through. How would he have the patience to undo those delicate buttons? He could only very domineeringly tear them right off!

Levi’s hungry mouth sucked both air and saliva out of the puffy little mouth underneath it, while his hands decisively moved on to the dress shirt underneath.

Only when physiological tears appeared at the corner of Noah’s eyes did Levi’s mouth release his, allowing the suffocating little rabbit to take in a few short breaths. However, instead of using this brief window of time to inhale oxygen, the panicking little herbivore jumped out to beg for mercy. “Wait-wait-wait! Talk-talk-talk! I-I-I want to talk!” Noah squeaked, his eyes red and lips swollen.

Levi’s eyes darkened, practically glowing with predatory light, but he nonetheless indulged this panicking little thing. “Mn? Talk then.” His hands paused tearing off the shirt, but he didn’t release the defenseless sack of Noah-potatoes that was currently hanging in the air.

Noah’s eyes roamed left and right, desperately searching for a conversation topic. His frantically beating heart pumped hot blood into his head, and he spoke quickly, “You-you-you! Since when…! Since when did you-you-you… like-like…!”

“Liked you from the first glance,” Levi purred into Noah’s neon pink ear, “Fell for you within 24 hours.”

Noah was just searching for a lifeline, a topic to save him from his impending doom, something to sidetrack Levi from eating him up, but when he heard Levi’s words, it was him, Noah, who got distracted instead.

“What?! You've already had designs on me that early?!?” Wide, indignant amber eyes locked with Levi’s bottomless blue ones.

Faced with the little one’s disbelief and outrage, Levi could only show his own doting helplessness, “Baby, I can’t help it. Faced with your loveliness, all attempts of controlling one’s heart are rendered futile. I was a lost cause from day one.”

Noah’s red abused lips pressed into a pout. The two large amber eyes underneath his long fluttering eyelashes grew watery. “You… you… how can you be so impulsive? What if it’s just a momentary infatuation? A crush that will go away just as fast as it came?” His trembling voice choked up at the end.

Levi grabbed his baby’s face and slid his thumb over those lovely pink cheeks. Overpowering sweetness bubbled within his chest. “Baby, I’m not impulsive. Once you meet the right person, let alone 24 hours, even 10 minutes is enough to fall hopelessly in love.” Levi dipped his head, pressing their foreheads together and staring straight into his baby’s beautiful pair of eyes, “I am very clear on what I feel and who I want.”

Did you know that a group of rabbits is called a fluffle? ? Me neither! Who comes up with these names?? Ai, but it’s totally appropriate! Imagine a narrator in a documentary on National Geographic: “This meadow is a home to a fluffle of cottontail rabbits…” o((>ω< ))o

4