Arc 1 Chapter 196 – It might be white and round, but it isn’t dough!!!
325 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Levi’s lower half throbbed in need, and yet instead of taking his darling, he could only take a long and deep breath to calm down the blood churning within his veins.

In the end… ah, what could this pitiful horny husband do when this cockblocker just happened to be his own precious darling??

He could only indulge his mischievous little wife for now and get his payback in bed later…

And besides, his baby had a point...

He, Levi, must be all sweaty and smelly after an entire day of festivities…

Ah, this wouldn’t do! >︿< His baby liked cleanliness! He must be nothing less than fragrant and sparkly clean for his precious darling! Their first time had to be perfect! His baby was already feeling reluctant and shy and fearful about their first time, so he, Levi, had to work extra hard to soothe and please his darling!

‘But, wait…’ Levi’s eyes narrowed in suspicion. Why was he suddenly getting a sense of déjà vu? (≖_≖)

Say… didn’t his baby already leave him hanging after a shower once already? He… he couldn’t be thinking about doing it again?! (ꐦ °Д°)

Once bitten, twice shy.

After a long moment of motionless silence, Levi hummed, “Ok…” Then his hands slid under Noah’s perky ass, squeezing the fleshy globes in great satisfaction as he lifted them up to walk towards the bathroom. “Let’s shower together.”

“No!!!” Noah, who by now not only sounded like a piglet but was also as pink as one, vehemently protested with all of his fine hairs standing on ends. “Let-let me down! You go-go first! I-I-I’ll go after!”

Levi ignored his baby’s protests, slowly carrying him towards the bedroom, fully enjoying the feeling of kneading those supple cheeks and the squeals, whimpers, and yelps he received in response.

Ah, it would have been even better if there were no fabric in between his fingers and his baby’s behind. Tsk, he’d take those blasted briefs off his darling sooner or later!

Levi’s hawk eyes stared at his half-naked and flushed-from-head-to-toe prey, which was flailing and mewling in his arms, on the verge of tears. “Ah, not there! Don’t-don’t-don’t touch there!! Ah, ah!! Don’t knead, ah!”

‘It might be white and round, but it isn’t dough!!! Aaah!!! Remove your pig trotters from my ass!’ QAQ

Levi’s mouth twitched. How come he suddenly felt as if he was bullying his own little wife?

Ai, how was touching what belonged to him considered as bullying? Sigh~ His little darling was really thin-skinned, ah! ♥

‘Fine, fine, you win, baby. Who made me love you so much, ah?’ (/≧ω\)

If his baby didn’t want to do it, then it couldn’t be done. Even if his balls turned blue as a result.

Besides, his baby was always right. Now that he thought about it, taking a shower together was not a good idea either. The two of them were not even naked now, and his self-control was already on the verge of snapping! What would happen if the two of them took a shower together was self-evident. Ah, he didn’t want to take his baby’s first time in the shower!

His baby needed to be laid on top of red silk, like the treasure he was, and not pressed against the wall like a criminal.

Ahem… of course, there will be plenty of opportunities to do those kinkier things later… when his baby’s little ass was broken in a bit more~ (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

With that final thought, Levi took one last juicy squeeze of his baby’s perky ass before reluctantly releasing this little white rabbit back into the wild.

After the hind limbs of the fluffy white rabbit returned back to the ground, Levi swiftly dropped one last smooch onto those delicious puffy red lips. “Wait for me.” Levi’s itchy hands couldn’t help but give the elastic globes one–no, two last pats while solemnly emphasizing, “You must not fall asleep!”

Noah jumped six feet back as soon as his ass was released, nodding his head like a chicken pecking rice, only a single step short from thumping his chest to declare, “Absolutely! Whoever falls asleep is a bastard!”

Levi looked at this scene of utmost sincerity and somehow…

…he did not feel reassured at all. (≖_≖)

The more skeptically Levi stared, the more desperately the little rabbit headbanged.

Finally, worried the little one would sprain his little rabbit neck from how hard he was nodding, Levi pinched Noah’s chin to stop his movement.

“If you dare fall asleep on me…” Levi’s hand slowly slid from Noah’s chin down his neck, alluringly, yet somehow, threateningly. The corners of Levi’s mouth curled up into a devilish smirk as he stepped forward, bridging the distance between them, to puff a breath of hot air against Noah’s neon red ear. “…I’m going to do you hard until you wake up.”

A violent shudder rippled through Noah’s entire body. Breath caught in his throat, and his pupils dilated until the amber color could barely be seen amongst the sea of black. Noah gulped, shrunk his neck, and then attempted to nod again. But since he had shrunk into himself, instead of shaking his head up and down, his entire body ended up shaking with his nods.

He only stopped nodding when Levi walked away; however, his body still continued to tremble.

Not from fear but shame.

For that promised punishment evoked more anticipation within him than dread.

Noah clenched and unclenched his fists, his breaths quick and shallow. He shook his head once, twice, feeling light-headed. And then, as soon as Levi closed the bathroom door, he bolted for the closet to fetch a change of clothes, then he darted out of the bedroom as if a bunny rabbit chased by a pack of wolves.

His destination was the guest bedroom next door, where he planned to take the quickest shower of his life.

And indeed, the speed of a panicking rabbit was not to be underestimated!

Noah, like a good baby, still properly rubbed soap over his entire body, but he still managed to reach a groundbreaking speed worthy of a spot in the book of world records. With how fast he was rubbing the dirt off, if Blackie didn’t know better, he’d think his host’s hands were vibrating!

After the cleanse, Noah patted himself dry with the fluffy towel with an even greater speed. If one didn’t know better, they’d think the fluffy towel gained sentience and was trying to swallow him whole.

After emerging victorious from the tousle with the towel, Noah scrambled to wear his briefs and an oversized t-shirt.

After which, he regretfully realized that this outfit might not have been the best choice of pajamas… Considering the fact that he had just been accused of using this exact choice of clothing to seduce his husband!! Wouldn’t his ravenous wolf interpret this choice of clothing as the green light to eat him up?!?

It’s like this shirt had printed words: “Come, husband! Come and be seduced~”

Blackie: ‘Come, come? Heh heh, you mean cum, cum?’ (¬‿¬)

Ai, too late to change now! Levi could be done with his shower any minute now! Never mind! He’d improvise a solution!

One rabbit returned back into the wolf’s den to burrow into the king-sized–no, wait, why was the bed no longer king-sized?? He could swear the last time he was here, the bed was three sizes bigger! Also, the sheets used to be white, so how did they suddenly turn red??

Ai, no matter, at least now, when that dreaded moment arrived… the time when he could no longer avoid the wretched fate of getting his cherry popped… at least now there would be no red patches left on the sheets as evidence of the slaughter…

Blackie, “…host, I am pleased with your high level of self-awareness, realizing that getting your ass pounded by that huge thing would end in slaughter… but, don’t tell me that just because your husband keeps calling you his wife, you now started to think yourself as a little wife?? (◞‸ლ) Ah, you are male! Male! What ‘popped cherry’ are we talking about here? щ(゚Д゚щ)

“…it should be a burst chrysanthemum, ah!” o( ̄▽ ̄)d

Ah, I think I have finally adapted to the abrupt change of season. Writing has started to go back on track. Thank you guys for your support. ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Your smut is on the way~

3