Fun Facts – Part 1!
1.8k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm ALLLLLIIIIVVVVEEEE! Kind of... orz.
I'm tempted to name a Character called Delta, just to kill them off from frustration. This is getting ridiculous, I'll be glad when all of this is over.
Thankfully I've got a break until the 29th (huzzah!) so I've got some time to do some writing. We'll see how far that gets us, hahahahah!

Currently working on the next chapter for Weapons Platform, but since I posted a chapter for the other two already, I thought I might as well do a quick little post to let the readers here know to keep an eye out as well.

Welcome to the First Installment of the "Fun Facts!" a little side project where you, the reader, can learn a little bit more about your Favorite Character than you might not have got to know otherwise.

At the end of each Installment, you will get the chance to vote for whom you want to see in the next one. Or, if they're not on the list, feel free to leave a suggestion in the comments.

So, Here we Gooooooo!


Fun Fact #1 -
ALPHA-555-12-4412
: To start us off, of course, it had to be our Star. Who else?

Did you know that Alpha was once the Star of his own Reality TV Show?

"Alpha Strike" followed Alpha as he went about his duty to bring new Worlds into the Federation Fold. It was an attempt by the Federation Government to both increase Alpha's floundering popularity in the public view and grow support for their "Galactic Unity" Initiative.

Unfortunately, "Alpha Strike" was canceled after one season, among growing complaints about the show's graphic and violent nature. Many of the newer indoctrinated planets on which the show aired reported record spikes in cases of PTSD and various other forms of mental trauma.

"Alpha Strike" was eventually replaced with "Everyone Loves Articulate, " a more family-friendly and wholesome show.

Surprisingly, "Alpha Strike" maintains a small cult following, who uphold the show's virtue as a gritty and honest depiction of the Federation's "Galactic Unity" Initiative. Its replacement, in turn, is viewed as nothing more than Federation Propaganda.


Fun Fact #2 -
Jīshí
: The Shattered Mother. The Lord of Stone. Queen of the Underworld. To the general public, the Earth Prima known as Jīshí has been revered as a cold and callous "god" for as long as anyone can remember. Not cruel or evil, but simply... uncaring. Unlike most of her Prima siblings, Jīshí shows little interest in mortal affairs, and even when she does, it is said she never takes action without extracting an equal price. But legend has it she was not always such.

Those so very few beings old enough to remember those ancient days can recall when she was called the Lifebringer, Hearthbuilder, and the Great Guardian.

It was her concern for the foundering and struggling mortals that first brought them to her Sibling's attention. Her hand that lay the foundation for grand cities that stand to this day. Her voice that brought hope to a people lost, stranded far from home and family.

One can hardly imagine what kind of events managed to shatter such a firm and steadfast heart. If any of the Ancients know, none are willing to speak of it.


Fun Fact #3 -
Baron Levi Ashdale
: Baron Levi Bartholomew Ashdale is the 52nd Clan Leader of the Ashdale Clan and 24th Baron of the Bloodriver Valley. The Ashdale Clan is a medium-sized, though highly respected, Awakened Spirit Wolf clan who can trace their Lineage back through even the Dark Ages (though their naysayers claim this is a lie). The Ashdale Clan garner the majority of their wealth by mining the mineral and artifact-rich Bloodriver Valley and a bustling Trade that amounts to nearly 15% of Halirosa's economy.

This naturally has earned them both the respect and the ire of many powerful forces. With a strong focus on Family, Honor, and Justice, the Ashdale Clan has been a key mover and shaker in Halirosa politics for as long as anyone can remember.

Baron Ashdale himself is famous for being a Stalwart and unmoving defender in what he believes is right, and his courage and wisdom, both on and off the field, has won him the adoration of Solider and Adventures alike.

That being said, Ashdale isn't without his faults. In his younger days, he was famous for being a wild and unruly delinquent of an Adventurer who would often use his power and status to bully and manipulate those he could.

It wasn't until he met with a certain Urick Stonewall, a man whom himself would one day go on to become a legend, that Ashdale's rough streak began to be tempered into the man he is today.

This exciting history between two enemies turned friends would go on to inspire the saying famous across the continent "Even the Hardest Blade is broken against the Stone Wall."


Fun Fact #4 - 
Si'dia
: The Right Hand of the General Haldorðr, Acting General of the Third Federation Expeditionary Force. Within the Federation, Elderon are feared and respected for their Psionic abilities as it was. And in the Elderon, Si'dia could be said to be a genius among geniuses. Officially an orphan displaced by Civil unrest during a time when Elderon persecution and fear of Psionic power was at its highest, rumors deep in the Galactic web whisper that this might not be the whole truth.

Confidential records and stories, passed by word of mouth or untraceable media for fear of leaks, speak of figures throughout the 3rd Federation's history that match this enigmatic Elderon's description. Stories that whisper of somethings a Protector and Guardian and others a Mastermind, pulling the strings of Puppets from the shadows.

Most dismiss these stories as boogeyman tales or conspiracy theories spread by malcontents trying to disrupt the Federation. However, whatever their belief, those that catch wind of these stories have an eerie habit of ... disappearing.

Whatever the truth of the matter, Si'dia remains one of the most powerful, both politically and practically, beings in the Federation. She remains to this day the most outspoken and open Proponent of the Federation's "Galactic Unity" Initiative and works tirelessly to see it to fruition.

One brave GALnet streamer once confronted her on her stance of the Initiative, and to his amazement, she actually responded.

The beautiful Elderon simply looked into the camera and gave a smile that chilled 10,000,000,000 viewer's to the core of their souls.

"Those who do not learn from past mistakes are doomed to repeat them. I refuse to make the same mistake for a third time..." 

 

 

Who do you want to see in the next "Fun Facts"?
  • General Uriel "Vurod" Haldorðr Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Fēnghuǒ (Jīshí's "Brother") Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Yeom Ki Votes: 43 52.4%
  • Medved (Warlord of the Awakened Beast Clan) Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Shao Jiayi (Headmaster of the Arms Soul School for Weaponry and Combat.) Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Jacques van Helmont (Guildmaster of the Heaven’s Seal Formation and Alchemy Guild.) Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Amari Mitsuko (Abbot and Founder of the Shanti Oni Monastery) Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Chang Xiurong (Black Dragon "killed" by Alpha at the start of the story) Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Wu Song Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Lin Weiyuan Votes: 3 3.7%
  • The Grand Seer Votes: 22 26.8%
  • One of the Branch Mage Leaders (mention them in the comments!) Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Other Votes: 6 7.3%
Total voters: 82
42