Chapter 3
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Bai Geomjeong and Hwan Bul left the orphanage, Hwan Bul led Bai Geomjeong to the estate called Flower Forest Pavilion where he usually stayed to get away from Sect matters. Upon Hwan Bul's arrival, the guards at the gate bowed with reverence and shouted loudly. "Greetings to Ancestor!"

Hwan Bul nodded to acknowledge their greeting then pulled Bai Geomjeong in front of himself. "Today, I have adopted a granddaughter. From now on, she will be your Little Ancestress Bai Geomjeong. You must show respect to her just like how you do to me. If there is no respect shown to her and I come to know off this, you will be punished by the Sect rules." Hwan Bul at the moment gave off a domineering aura that makes one unable to oppose him.

Cold sweat slide down the backs of both guards from the pressure that they felt. They quickly looked down at the little girl before them and were somewhat stunned. Such a beautiful child.

Think of her with very dark purple eyes

}{Think of her with dark purple eyes}{

Black hair flowed until her calf. Skin so supple that it looks like water can be squeezed out with a pinch and it's as white as jade, almost shining. Her face was heart-shaped with puffed cheeks. There was a slight hue of red which made her look adorable to the point where she could cause one's heart to stop. Everything about her was of that of a child's, except for her eyes that were so black and indifferent like an aloof goddess that has decided the mortal world is no longer of use to her. Those eyes sent shiver crawling down the guard's backs and they bowed so they wouldn't have to look into those eyes.

"Greetings to the Little Ancestress!" Unlike Hwan Bul, Bai Geomjeong just ignored them and looked up at Hwan Bul. Hwan Bul looked back and couldn't help but smile. "Let's go in Bai Girl." With this, Hwan Bul and Bai Geomjeong went inside the Flower Forest Pavilion, leaving the two guards by the gate. Such an interesting pair of eyes, Hwan thought.

The guards looked to the backs of Bai Geomjeong and Hwan Bul and sighed in unison. "Our new Little Ancestress is quite terrifying for such a small girl. She looks only to be 5 or 6 and she has already seemed to have seen the world and all its darkness." One of the guards said with obvious empathy in his voice.

"I agree. Those eyes look as if they could suck out your soul and expose your true self to the world. Truly terrifying. Did you look closely at her eyes? I don't think they are black but instead purple." The other guard said with a thoughtful expression. "What?! Purple eyes?! Are you sure that you have seen correctly?" The first guard was shocked. "I am positive. Listen here, if we ever get a chance to see this Little Ancestress again and have the courage to look into her eyes, look at them well. I believe you would come to the same conclusion as me." The second guard patted his partner's shoulder with a laugh.

The first laughed along with him. "Truly that's if we have the courage." They both laughed heartily.

Back into the Flower Forest Pavilion, Hwan Bul has already introduced Bai Geomjeong as the new Little Ancestress to the maids and butlers. Hwan then brought Bai Geomjeong to Plum Tree Courtyard where the few Elders that Hwan Bul brought with him were staying. In advance, Hwan sent a maid to notify the Elders of his arrival and so the Elders were already waiting for Bai Geomjeong and Hwan Bul. There were 5 Elders in all.

Once the Elders saw Hwan Bul, they bowed and greeted, then soon their eyes were attracted to the small figure by Hwan Bul side and were dazed. "Such a beautiful child. This is a face that is really beautiful." A female Elder commented. "I agree." A male Elder nodded, "Once she grows to be older, she would need to wear a veil to cover her face. That would be the face that could bring this whole continent into war."

0