Chapter 4
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Elders' discussion, Hwan Bul introduced them one by one. The female Elder's name is Song Hyun-Jung. The names of the other elders are Sagong Seung, Ryeo Chan-wook, Pan Myung-Suck, and Seol Man-Young. All the Elders were enthusiastic in meeting Bai Geomjeong and all gave her welcome gifts, each gift being a treasure being worth thousands of gold coins. Bai Geomjeong thanked them and hid behind Hwan Bul for protection from the Elders.

Hwan Bul chuckled at Bai Geomjeong's cuteness and told the Elders that they will be departing to the Sect today. The Elders rushed away like a flock of startled birds, busying themselves to get ready for the departure. As everyone was preparing for the trip, Hwan Bul escorted Bai Geomjeong around Flower Forest Pavilion and showed her the different courtyards. In each courtyard, there is a different type of tree that blossoms which is why the pavilion is called Flower Forest Pavilion.

Once Hwan Bul finished touring Bai Geomjeong around the Flower Forest Pavilion, he directed her back to the Plum Tree Courtyard. Hwan then went to a bench, with Bai Geomjeong behind him, which was right under the biggest plum tree in the courtyard. He sat on the bench and looked at Bai Geomjeong who only stared at the tree.

 

Bai Geomjeong leaped onto a branch and observed the surroundings from a higher point. Her hair cascaded like a waterfall and a few strands fall in front of her face which only added to her charming looks. Bai Geomjeong looked like a celestial being that has fallen to the mortal world. She sat on the branch and rested on the tree trunk.

"Bai Girl, when we reach to the Sect and once I announce you as the Little Ancestress, there would most likely be a banquet for you as a welcome. I would believe that all the Sects will be coming to see who has caught my eyes and will mostly try to make connections with you. Some Sect Leaders may try to match you with their sons and grandsons. I am telling you this now, be prepared to handle those pesky bugs. As for the Sect Leaders and their kin, if you take a fancy to any then he is yours for the picking. If you haven't taken a fancy to any, you don't need to pick at all. This is all up to you."  Hwan looked into the distance as he spoke.

"I understand grandfather. I will do my best." Bai Geomjeong looked down to Hwan Bul's location. "Good, Good. After all this is over, I will have you study whatever you wish to study. Tell me, what would you like to study?" Hwan nodded in approval at Bai Geomjeong's reply.

"I want to study everything. Pill Refining, Artifact Crafting, Different Martial Arts and Martial Arts Skill. I would also like to know Demon Beasts Taming as well as Alchemy, Inscriptions, and Medical Studies."

Hwan Bul's eyes widened as Bai Geomjeong spoke. "So much? Do you believe you will be able to learn all of that?"

"Yes." Bai Geomjeong's answer was resolute and Hwan Bul didn't want to discourage her so he let it be.

1