Chapter 6
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Little Ancestress, please pick a few maidservants to serve Little Ancestress." The Head Maid Bae Jung-Hwa pointed to about 20 maidservants waiting to be pick by Bai Geomjeong. All the maidservants kept their heads bowed, too nervous or afraid to look Bai Geomjeong in the eyes except for one. This maidservant seemed to be interested in Bai Geomjeong as she kept her head bowed but her eyes were always glancing up. Bai Geomjeong noticed this and was also interested in her. This maidservant seemed to have a very childish and bubbly personality which was to Bai Geomjeong's taste.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

}{ On the left(Top) is the bubbly maidservant and on the right(Bottom) is the clothing the maidservants wear}{

Already having her person in mind, Bai Geomjeong pointed at the bubbly maidservant. "You." Bai Geomjeong then turned towards Head Maid Bae Jung-Hwa. "Just her."

Head Maid Bae Jung-Hwa was a little surprised but as she thought about it more, it made sense. This Little Ancestress never had maidservants and was not around many people to begin with. She will probably ask for more maidservants in the future.

Head Maid Bae Jung-Hwa nodded in understanding. "Yes, Little Ancestress. This maidservant's name is Hu Sun-Hi and she will be Little Ancestress's personal maid from now on. Personal Maid Hu, please bring Little Ancestress to her courtyard."

Hu Sun-Hi gleefully smiled and bowed. "Yes, Head Maid Bae. Please follow Little Hu this way, Little Ancestress." Hu Sun-Hi basically skipped away in joy as Bai Geomjeong followed behind. Hu Sun-Hi leads the North Wing of the Sect which is the wing where Hwan Bul lives. This wing was all to himself before but now Bai Geomjeong is living there.

Hu Sun-Hi brought Bai Geomjeong to a courtyard full of purple-flowered trees. Bai Geomjeong looked at the surroundings and enjoyed it very much. "What is this courtyard called?" Bai Geomjeong asked, still immersed in the trees. Hu Sun-Hi noticed this and smile lightly as she answered.

"This courtyard is called Wisteria Garden Little Ancestress."

"I like it here." Bai Geomjeong stated. Hu Sun-Hi giggled on the side. "Ancestor Hwan thought the Little Ancestress would have liked it."

Bai Geomjeong turned to look at Hu Sun-Hi. "He picked this place for me?"

Hu Sun-Hi nodded in affirmation.

"I must thank him." Bai Geomjeong declared.

"Yes, Little Ancestress. Would you like to take a bath Little Ancestress?"

"Yes please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow! Little Ancestress looks really good." Hu Sun-Hi praised as she observed Bai Geomjeong in her new clothing.

nXORRRX.jpg

}{ What Bai Geomjeong is wearing}{

"Thank you." Bai Geomjeong glanced at the girl before heading out of the courtyard. Hu Sun-Hi quickly followed behind. "Little Ancestress, may Little Hu know where Little Ancestress is going?"

Bai Geomjeong kept walking and answered without looking back. "I am going to Grandfather."

"Yes, Little Ancestress."

Bai Geomjeong walked towards Hwan Bul's courtyard. Once a couple of maidservants saw her coming, they couldn't help but stare at her majesty. Soon coming out of their adze, one of them quickly ran inside to inform Hwan Bul while the others hurriedly walked to Bai Geomjeong and bowed.

"We greet the Little Ancestress. Is Little Ancestress looking for the Sect Ancestor?" One of the maidservants curtly asked.

"Yes I am, is grandfather busy right now?" Bai Geomjeong asked.

"No, I'm not." A voice answered from behind the group of maidservants and they all parted for Hwan Bul who then walked towards Bai Geomjeong leisurely with a relaxed smile. "Is there something you need that I can do for you?"

"Martial Arts Training and Martial Arts Skills. When will I be able to start?" Bai Geomjeong asked as she felt a bit antsy.

Hwan Bul chuckled."Restless are we? Come, I have someone I would like for you to meet." Hwan Bul held out his hand, waiting for Bai Geomjeong to take it.

Even though Bai Geomjeong was a bit confused, she took his hand and let him guide her into his courtyard. Of course with Hu Sun-Hi following behind.

1