Chapter 7: Responsibility♡ (18+)
10k 22 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since I hit trending (even though it's 9th placement), here's a double chapter. Enjoy!

“Are you okay, Mike?”

Huh, why is Susan here in my room? Why are her eyes red? What’s going on?

“Mike, don’t you remember? You said you didn’t want to be my training boyfriend anymore.”

I didn’t want to stay as her boyfriend? Why is that? Oh, it is because I was being guilt ridden by my feelings for her.

“Our relationship was supposed to be of a couple just for training, but you broke my trust.”

I broke Susan’s trust? How could I do that?

“You harboured feelings for me while I already had a boyfriend. You weren’t supposed to do that. I am sad now, Mike. You have to take responsibility.”

That’s true, I did have feelings for her. Susan is right, it’s my fault.

“You are a good friend, right? If you want to make up for your mistakes, then you just have to trust and listen to me.”

I just need to listen to Susan. She is smart, so she must always be right.

Susan’s smile widens. She looks thrilled. How gorgeous she is right now.

“To make up for breaking my trust, you need to kiss me in return.”

Susan puckers her lips for me. How cute she is. I oblige to her demands and force my lips onto her. When our lips touch, an electrical sensation spreads throughout my body. Her lips were tasty, tantalizing even. I want more than that. I pierce through her lips and force my tongue inside. The sensational feeling grows stronger as I start hugging her even tighter.

“Mmm~ Mike ♡”

Our tongues intertwine like snakes in a pit. She tastes every bit of my mouth and licks against every nook and cranny. Her right hand brings my body closer while her left hand forces my head into hers. As we part our lips. We leave behind a string of saliva. She licks her lips as if appreciating the taste of our kiss.

“Mike is so naughty. You took my first kiss. What will my boyfriend think of me? Take responsibility, ♡.”

She’s right. I took her first kiss. There needs to be an equivalent exchange, otherwise I would become a scum.

Susan takes off her shirt. How giant breasts burst out of her shirt while bouncing lewdly.

“Touch my chest, Mike ♡.”

My hands move on their own as if drawn to the gravity of the boobs. As I touch it, my fingers sink in. They were really soft. I play with them a bit and undo the bra. Small pink nipples are exposed. They have a beautiful shade to them. I take one in each hand and start fondling them softly, sometimes tracing their surface while at times leveling the roughness I handled them with.

“Mmm~ mmm~”

Moans leak out of Susan as I continue to enjoy myself. Pinching her nipples makes her leak a sharp moan.

“Ahhhn~ ♡. Naughty Mike~ ♡.”

Soon, my lips come in contact with her breast. The feeling was exquisite. Her cleavage gets corrupted by my saliva, spreading all over them. She was being tainted by me, tainting to my own colour. I grab her tits more roughly, which is followed by another few shrieks. I start sucking and teething her nipples a bit. Susan couldn’t help but wriggle her hips as I did that.

“More~,” she cries.

I continue playing with her body, tainting it even further.

“Down here too, ♡.” Her legs spread open as she says that. Her panties were a complete mess, drenched to their limit. I wonder how many times she had blown her tide by now. I start to trace the slit.

“Ahnn no~ ♡,” she screams. Another burst of clear liquid seeps out of her panties. I had barely even touched it.

“Keep going~,” Susan commands me, I had to follow.

My hands bring down her panty. Her salmon pink flesh is exposed. Her pussy is devoid of any hair; it is spotless. I start playing with her labia with my other hand continue to trace the petals. She squirms from my hands, writhing beneath them. Her panting gets worse as I continue the torment. I knew she is about to hit her limit. Right when she is going to open her flood gates, I plunge my fingers inside.

“Ahhhhhhhhnnnnn nnnnnnn~,” she moans. Her orgasmic face is lovely to watch. As she lets out the vast amount of pussy juice, her hands wrap around me. Her honey drenches my pants, the sickeningly sweet smell spreads across the room.

“Mike ♡!” Her panting body uses me as her support. Another load of juices bursts down my pants.

“Mmmm~.”

After some time she gets back up. Her face looks extremely pleased. She seems quite content with my performance. Her hands brush between my legs. A bulge had formed there, rearing to be released.

“Mike, how dare you lust after a girl who already has a boyfriend ♡. I only told you to touch me a bit, but you went ahead and removed my bra. Not only that, but you also used your mouth on my breasts. You didn’t follow my command perfectly, so now you’re under even more into debt. Follow my orders even more, otherwise, you’re taking full advantage of me ♡.”

What Susan said made sense. I had to make amends for my mistakes.

“Please lick my virgin pussy ♡!!!” She squeals, her eyes are burning with temptation.

I grab ahold of her legs and pry them apart. She doesn’t resist. Her face is full of anticipation, waiting for me to execute her orders. I lower my mouth down to her flower, overflowing with juices. Taking a deep breath, I push my face against her forbidden palace. My tongue licks its gates. It had a strong citric taste to it, it is overbearing to my tastebuds. My tongue extends and pierces through her defences and starts going deeper inside.

“Nnnghh.” She tries to suppress her voice. I explore her meat folds. It makes a squelching sound as her body trembles. An incessant amount of juices pour out of her vagina. It is so much that I felt like I am drowning. I try to back away, but her legs wrap around my head, pushing my mouth further in.

“Take it all! Be marked by my pussy, ♡!” Her leg lock securely holds my head. The incredible amount of juices flow down my face. She is squirting way too much for me to handle. After she is done, I push myself away from her and cough a bit.

“Sorry, Mike, was I too rough? As an apology, you may get early access to my pussy ♡.”

That’s all I needed to hear. I take off my pants and underwear. My manhood springs up with full might.

“Mike’s thing is so big ♡, you’re going to destroy my pussy~ ♡. My boyfriend won’t even be able to use my wrecked pussy ♡.” She exclaims while staring at my meat. Her face closes in on it. She sniffs at my thing before tasting it slightly.

“Your precum is really bitter. I want more~.”

She stuffs her mouth full of dick, but it isn’t enough to cover its full length. Her pupils almost look like they took the shape of hearts. She is really excited about this.

“Mmmmmmm~.” Her face moves in back and forth, trying to take my meat rod in its entirety. The sloppy sounds echo in my mind. The way she handled my member is excellent. My hands couldn’t even cope with her skill, despite having been familiar with my rod. I am already at the verge of cumming within 10 minutes.

“Mike cum, make me your bitch ♡! Put me under your submission!” She shouts after parting from my dick. Those were all the words I needed to hear. I thrust my dick right back in, just where it belongs. My hips move as I forcefully ram my dick down her throat. Her gag reflex is nonexistent as if her meat hole is meant for taking huge dicks. I felt my balls aching. A huge load is about to come. With a final thrust, I force her head right into my abdomen. A profuse amount of white sperm is dumped into her throat, some of it leaks from the edges of her lips. She greedily tries to swallow it all, trying not to spare a single drop. I don’t think I had ever cummed so much in my life. The ecstasy is just too enrapturing. With an audibly loud plop, she separates from my dick and lays her head on it.

“It was amazing, there’s so much of your seed.” But I am not done yet. I want to commit her more.

She notices my still erect penis and makes a mischievous smile. She spreads her legs in an ‘M’ shape and points at her vagina.

“You want to go inside?” 

I nod in response.

“Then you just need to ask ♡.”

I gulp my saliva before speaking up.

“I-I… w-w-want… to… p-put it… in.” Susan smiles at me and starts spreading her vagina. It is time for me to taint her permanently. I hold my rod and guide it inside her crack. It takes some effort, but I finally push it inside.

“It’s in, Mike’s penis is inside me, ♡♡♡!!” She screams in animalistic might. She looked the happiest I had ever seen her. Blood soon seeps out of her folds. Her virginity had been lost now. Not to her boyfriend, but to me, her childhood friend. I take it slowly, afraid that I might hurt her.

“It’s okay, I am fine. I know you’re worried about me, but it doesn’t hurt much.” She relieves me of my worries, I could put more force into it then.

I thrust it with moderate speed. Her hips buckle and her back cramps.

“Ahhh~ ♡”

The pleasure might’ve been a bit too much. She drools a bit with a big dumb grin on her face. Her eyes go upwards as I feel a burst of liquid flowing against my dick.

“Mmmm~,” she bites her lips while pulling me into her breasts. If I didn’t hold back, then I would’ve climaxed too. Her pussy is just perfect. It is built to milk my cock, almost as if it is adapting and reshaping to make a flawless fit. Susan had already given into her animalistic side, not caring about anything else other than me.

“Mike, mike, mike, mike, mike, mike… ♡” she mindlessly repeats my name while hanging her tongue out like a dog. I thrust again and again, she moans endlessly. It is impossible to think she could cum so much.

Finally, having my fill of pleasure, it is time for the finale. My cock throbs hard, I will now make Susan’s pussy my property.

“Mike, cum inside me! Please cum in this naughty bitch’s pussy ♡! Make me your slave bitch, please ♡!”

I will make Susan my bitch. No man will ever get to touch my slave. With one final thrust, I put my whole dick inside of her. Her leg locks me once more, not that she needs to in the first place. Her hands clench on my shoulders. I stare into her vermillion eyes. They were the only thing in my mind as I plough my seed into her very being.

“Miiiike, I loooove youuuuu ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡!!!!!” She howls as loudly as she can. Maybe the neighbours heard it but it is the least of my concerns. I feel my balls generate semen, wanting to fill her uterus to the brim. With each shot of sperm, she howls again and again, her eyes glow redder than ever. She is my whore now.

Finally, with a loud plop, I take out my rod. The lewd concoction of our lust flows out like a waterfall from Susan’s vagina. She seems to have lost her sanity, her eyes become hazy yet still fixed at my visage. Watching her becoming so ruined, I feel my Johnson hardening again.

“Another round? Mike is so vigorous, ♡. Please make me forget all about my boyfriend ♡♡♡!” I feel my competitive spirit light up again. This time I am going to ravage her even harder.

“You look so scary, I am shivering with fear ♡!” Susan hugs without any hesitation. I will fuck her brains out until she can only think of me.

We fuck for the entire night, restlessly going at it like animals in a rut. Both our stamina was like an endless reservoir. Only before morning does it finally end. Susan is so tired that she could barely lift her body. She struggles to turn around and stares me in the eyes. Her devilish gaze brightens once more. The light in her eyes is diminishing, I feel like I am finally regaining my sense of humanity.

“Mike, listen carefully…”

This is very likely her last command.

130