Chapter 15: Sudden Departure
3.4k 8 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Susan PoV>

I am so excited. Mike is finally home with me. He is all mine and mine alone ♡. I’ll spoil him so bad that he won’t ever think of leaving. Taking care of his food, spending time with him and some night time activity, ehehehe~ I am so excited.

Mother told me to wait for Mike to settle down before doing anything risque, but she won’t know if I were to sneak in his bed at night. I can’t wait for Mike to mount me and use my body to relieve himself. I just get a little wet thinking about it ♡.

It’s almost night, so Mike should be heading to sleep soon. I just need to wait for the perfect opportunity when everyone’s asleep and the-

“Susan, come quickly! A MANS officer is here. She is seeking you.” My mother informs me in a worried tone. I get up from bed, wondering why they want to meet me all of a sudden.

“Okay, I am coming. Just let me get ready.”

I quickly head down. Why would they want me now? Downstairs, I meet a bull girl with two other monster girls flanking her sides. She looks pretty pissed. Just what is going on?

“You’re Susan, right? You just came back from the shelter with a man, is that true?” Her voice is strict. She fit the bad cop image to a tee.

“Yes, is anything wrong?” I question her.

“Wrong? Yeah, something is verrry~ wrong. Your surveillance target was missing. When we found her, she was in complete breakdown. Right now she is suffering from distress. Just what the fuck did you do little missy? You think this shit is all fun and games?” I can feel her urge to just shout at me.

“How is that my fault? I just returned here.”

“Hmm, you claim to have no connection? Well… I heard you brought back a man, right? He’s a total cutie. Isn’t his name Mike?” She smirks at me with a snobbish attitude.

“Leave him alone. What’s he gotta do with this?” Though I am acting oblivious, this officer seems to have caught onto what’s going on.

“You stole her target, didn’t you? This is why I never trust this surveillance program shit. All you girls want to do is get some guy to fool around with.”

“And so? What about it? The target never once showed any form of affection to Mike. It’s not against the rules for doing that.”

“Surely, it’s not against the rules. But you fucked up big time by causing your target to go into distress. Do you know what we can do as punishment? Hand over your man back to the shelter. I bet our target would like that, wouldn’t she?” I stay quiet for a moment. She got me good…

“What do you want?” I have to give in to her demands, otherwise, Mike will be taken from me.

“Owe up to your mistakes, apologize to the target, and come help us bring her back to Eucidia. With her being in distress, she might reveal her monstrous nature in the shelter. That could fuck up our entire organization big time.”

“Fine. But I will get to keep my man, right?”

She snorts, “yeah, you can as long as you don’t fuck up again. I need you to fill some paperwork too for creating this mess. Also, we’ll be going right now. By now I mean RIGHT. NOW.”

“Wait, I need to say goodbye to my boyfriend at least.”

“You do that and I can use my authority to put your man under our supervision. This elder sister will teach him a lot of things~.” She gives me a devilish grin before licking her lips.

I suppress my rage and decide to listen to her.

“Alright.” My voice is wavering, I really want to punch her right now.

“Good, we’ll explain the situation to your guardian. Girls, get into the car. We’re leaving.”

She instructs the other monster girls back into their car. I follow them to the car in irritation. Just when I was going to enjoy my time with Mike... Fuck MANS and this whole shitty situation. I hope I am not gone for long. Mike, please wait for me.

___

<Mike PoV>

I had a long night’s rest. While going through my depression, I had been suffering from insomnia. Thankfully, with a good hearty meal from Susan’s mother, I am back to tip-top condition. I stretch my body awaiting what’s next. Eventually, I decide to head to Susan’s room to wake her up.

Opening the door, I prepare my ambush, but the room turns out to be empty. Did she wake up without me? I head down to the dining room, but there’s no sign of Susan. Isabel is watching TV with Amber by her side. Maybe I can ask her.

“Um, ma’a-“

“Call me mommy.” She interrupts me before I can speak.

“But that’s to-“

“Call me mommy.” Isabel is stern on having me call her that.

I sigh in resignation before mustering the courage.

“M-m-mommy,” I say it as quickly as I can.

Isabel jumps off the couch and catches me by surprise. She pulls me into her clutches like before. Burrowing me into her valley of death.

“Aww, my son is so cute. Susan truly brought such a gem. Baby, do you want to be pampered by mommy?”

I struggle to get out. My hands try to push her away but end up grabbing on to her giant cushions by mistake.

“Naughty boy, you shouldn’t be doing that with mommy.” She releases her grasp, allowing me to take a mouthful of breath.

“Where’s Susan, I can’t find her,” I ask her while slightly gasping for breath. Isabel suddenly looks regretful but soon switches to a comforting smile.

“Sorry Mike… it seems that Susan had some urgent issue and went with some MANS officer. She didn’t even say goodbye to me. There’s nothing to worry about though. She informed me through the phone that she will be gone for some time. For the time being, we are responsible for taking care of you.”

I stare in astonishment. Susan’s gone right after she brought me here? That’s weird. Maybe it’s really urgent like Isabel said, but then… why was she taken by a MANS officer?

“How long will she be gone for?”

“Well, she said about a few days, but at worst… maybe a week or two…” Her voice lowers as she says that. Even Isabel is saddened by seeing her daughter leave right after she came back. Her actions earlier seemed forced, as if she was just her trying to maintain the norm. Even her gaze seems discomforted.

“Are you fine, mother?” I ask her with concern. She forces a smile on her face.

“I am fine dear, you don’t need to worry.” Her voice sounds strained.

“If you need any support. I’d be willing to help. You don’t need to worry alone, Susan is important to me too.”

Her eyes grow teary. Her expression breaks as a deep frown appeared on her face. She hugs me again, but this time it’s less forceful, it feels much more compassionate.

“Thank you dear. I am fine.” She tries to convince me once more, but it makes her look all the more vulnerable. I also hug her back, trying my best to comfort Susan’s mother. She stays like this for a while before breaking apart. Her eyes have gotten slightly red. She wipes them and smiles back at me.

“Thank you, Mike. I needed that.” The relief in her tone is apparent. I nod before giving my smile.

“Just wait here. I will get your breakfast ready.” She gets up and heads to the kitchen. All this happens while Amber is watching us in confusion. My actions were actually pretty embarrassing in hindsight. Hope she doesn’t get the wrong impression about it, otherwise, things might become troublesome.

82