Chapter 41: Naomi vs. Veneta and Osorai
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi vs Veneta and Osorai by cmpnaruto

At Kurai Yohei's headquarters, Osorai and Veneta, the agent of toxicity, were making preparations to completely take over Kraig's mining company. Compared to most of the other agents, Veneta, had a more glamorous and haughty appearance. She wore a turtle-neck crimson dress, that hugged her curvaceous figure, with a beige coat, that had a fur collar.  

"Hmph... To think, I'd get stuck with you, of all people. What could Miakumi-sama be thinking." said Veneta, as she loaded her specially made gun. 

"Huhuhu.. Don't be like that, Veneta-chan. I'm not really fond of you either, but... we should make the most of it. " said Osorai, in her playful, but patronizing tone of voice.

"Tch... Speak for yourself. I can't stand the thought of a freak like you, ruining my look. Besides, I'm the fourth strongest member, so I'll hardly need assistance for an assignment like this. Just stay back in the cuff. I'll call you, if needed." said Veneta.

"Hoho, Oh Veneta-chan, but I haven't had enough yet. That foreman and his wife were fun, but I need more, soo much more.  Besides, there's a good chance that Naomi girl, might show up. She's around the same strength as Jaakuna-chan, to my understanding." said Osorai.

"What? That's impossible. To think someone could possess powers matching ours at all, let alone our strongest member. Did she used to be affiliated with the Yakuza or something?" said Veneta.

"Nope, I don't think so. Not much is known about her background, just the fact that she used to be part of the FBI.  Apparently, she's such a threat, that Miakumi-sama decided to oversee our mission, personally." said Osorai.

"You're kidding.. That doesn't make sense. We all had our superhuman capabilities, unlocked by Miakumi-sama. So how, does this Naomi, possess power matching Jaakuna, who was an anomaly even amongst us. Something, doesn't add up. I would have to see it, to believe it." said Veneta, as she strapped her sniper, onto her back.

Elsewhere, Naomi was preparing for battle, as she knew she had to stop Kurai Yohei, from taking possession of the mining company. She loaded up her guns, and set out for the mining company. "Ok.. It goes without question, that they're about to plan another attack on the mining company. I'll just have to stop them, again." she said, as she raced at full speed, in her charger.

As Veneta and Osorai, arrived at the scene, they  scoped out the situation.

"And, here it is. So this is Kraig's mining company, huh? Let's get this over with. I've got shopping to do. " said Veneta, as she stopped her car. She pulled out her sniper, and attached a silencer on it. Within seconds, she sniped the guard that was standing at the gate. "Heh, Poor unsuspecting fool." laughed Veneta.

"Oh, Veneta-chan.. This is why we don't get along. The way you do things, is soooo boring. He didn't suffer at all." said Osorai, as she shook her head.

"There's no time to play around. You said Naomi might show up didn't you? So let's get in, and get out!" she said, as she ran in the building. 

"Hey, who are yo!!" said, one of the clerks, as they were shot, mid-sentence. 

Within seconds, Veneta quickly sniped most of the employees in the front building, and took a few hostage. "Listen up, where is the mining site? Take me to it!" she demanded. 

"O-ok.. J-just relax." said the employee, as he held his hands up. 

"Heh heh.. Oh, I'm cool as a cucumber, mr. pissed pants." she said, as she pinned the employee to the wall with her boot, while aiming her sniper in his face. The employee led Veneta underground through a tunnel, and took her to the mining site. Is that the vault, where you keep the adamantine and ebonite?" asked Veneta, as she kept the employee at gunpoint.

"Yes.. that's the vault. And over in that area, is where we mine it." said the employee, as all of the other miners in the area stood still to avoid provoking her. 

"Heh heh heh heh.. Perfect. Now give me the code, to the vault." she said, as the employee gave it to her. "Thank you all, so very much for your cooperation. Unfortunately, your services are no longer needed." said Veneta.

"W-what?! We gave you what you wanted, now take the metal and leave." said the employee.

"Sorry.. It doesn't work like that. We'll be taking this whole mining area under our control, and as for you lot.. Well.. You're nothing but witnesses that need to be terminated. We have our own hires, soooo..... later."  she said, as she mercilessly slaughtered them all.  "Hm hm hm hm.. Mission accomplished, and in record time." she laughed. 

Naomi arrived to the scene, and noticed the dead guard at the gate. "Shit! I'm too late." she said, feeling his pulse. "The body's still warm. He was killed just recently. T-they're still here." she said, as she dashed towards the building. She hid behind a wall, and noticed that most of the employees had been sniped in the main building. "Damn.. How awful. Not a shred of mercy. It's them, alright." she said, as she snuck down to the mining area, and saw Veneta opening up the vault. 

"Hmm.. she's one of the one's, I've yet to encounter. Agent #4, Veneta, if I'm not mistaken. She should be fairly tough, compared to the last two I fought, but she's still not a top tier. I'll finish this quickly." she thought, as she hid behind a crate. Suddenly Veneta, spun around and sniped right at Naomi, as she hid behind the crate. Naomi managed to dodge the bullet, but was taken aback, at the sudden attack. "Ugh.. She knew? And to have such precision, with so little aiming time." she thought, as she rolled behind an empty barrel.

"Come on out, and face me. It's no use hiding. " said Veneta, aiming her sniper at the barrel.

"Impressive aim, I'll give you that. Seems your little organization, has quite the weapon specialist on board." said Naomi.

"Hmhmhm.. That's right. I could here a pin drop a mile away. When it comes to long ranged weapons and guns, I'm second to none." she said, attaching what appeared to be a mini-grenade launcher on her sniper. She fired another regular shot at Naomi first, who simply side stepped it. 

"Please.. Too bad, you won't be able to hit me with any of it. I'm much too fast." said Naomi, confidently. 

"So I've heard, but.... " she said, as she fired one of the grenades. "I came prepared." said Veneta, as the grenade indeed missed Naomi, but exploded into a purplish gas, just as it passed her. 

"Ughh.. Shit! This is...." said Naomi, holding her breath.

"That's right. A specially made poison, that I concocted. It's potent enough to take down 10 elephants in no time. Take even a small breath, and you're a dead woman." laughed Veneta. Veneta looked into the fog, to see what was happening to her foe.

Naomi covered her nose and mouth, as she closed her eyes, to avoid any of the poison from entering into her body. "Damn.. I've got to get out of this cloud." she thought. All she could do was jump upwards, out of the fog. As she did, Veneta was prepared, and was locked onto her, with her sniper. Veneta fired straight for her heart. "Shit!"  she said, as the bullet came dangerously close to her breast, but managed to catch it between her fingers, just in time. 

"What?! Impossible!" said Veneta shocked. "My timing was perfect, and yet... She caught it. She caught my fuckin bullet." she said, as her eyes bucked wide open.

"You should see the look on your face, Veneta. Indeed your style of fighting, is alot different than what I've dealt with in the past, but... in the end, your still no match for me." said Naomi. "Nothing good comes to those who take life without hesitation. You're about to find that out, the hard way." she said, as she quickly drew her gun, and fired at Veneta's grenade launcher, disabling it.

"Ughh. Why you little. My sniper, is able to fire at mach 5, how did you catch my bullet?" she said, angrily.

"It's simple. I'm faster and stronger, than that." she said.

"Well, no shit shirlock.. I'm asking WHY. Why is some random detective like you, able to catch MY bullets!" said Veneta.

"Well... because. I work really hard, I guess.. and I've been trained by the best." said Naomi.

"No.. I won't accept that. You just trained, to get to that level? There's no way.  You're some sort of mutation or something, just like Jaakuna.  You have to be." said Veneta.

"W-what are you saying? Expain!" said Naomi, as she was baffled by what she was hearing.

"Haven't you ever once, questioned your abilities? You think just any human, can work really hard, and be able to catch bullets? That's laughable. While most of us agents, were exceptional in some shape or form compared to most people, we weren't superhuman, until our powers were unlocked by our boss." said Veneta.

"Yeah, I witnessed that myself, when Miakumi recruited Blair." said Naomi, starting to sweat a bit. 

"That's right, and yet here you are able to contend with the best of us. It was the same with Jaakuna. She already had super human physical stats prior to joining, and when Miakumi unlocked her powers further; she skyrocketed to the top, as the definitive #1, as a freakin newbie. Just what are you freaks?!" said Veneta.

"I'm......" she said, as she began to enter into a state of confusion. "(S-she's right. I've never thought much about it, before.. I just figured I was gifted, but..... no... there's no time to think about this now. ) she said, as she tried to snap herself out of it. Before she could, however, Osorai threw a knife at Naomi's head from behind. "Shit, another one? And just where have you been hiding?" said Naomi, as she dodged just in the nick of time, as the knife just barely skid past her face.

"Huhuhu.. Ohh. I was just hiding in the cuff, waiting for the right opportunity to strike. I'm very well aware, that I'm nowhere near your level, but thanks to Veneta-chan throwing you off, I can take advantage of the state you're in." laughed Osorai. "Cheer up, being a monster isn't that bad. In fact, I envy you. Although, unlike Jaakuna-chan, you lack the eyes of a monster. All that strength, but at heart, you're no different than the rest of this trash, bleeding out all over the floor." she said, as she gave a oddly friendly but vacant smile, at Naomi.

"Nghhh...Lacking a cold-blooded demeanor doesn't always equate to being soft." said Naomi, frustrated. "You talk big, for being so low on the totem pole. Agent # 8, Osorai, right?" said Naomi, as she started to squint her eyes a bit from dizziness.

"Huhuhuhu.. Aren't you well informed, and by all means underestimate me. It makes it soooo much easier. After all, you're already under my illusion." said Osorai.

"W-what?!" said Naomi, as 1000s of snakes, poked out from underneath the ground. "Guhhh!!!" she said, jumping upward. "What is this?" said Naomi, confused.  Naomi quickly turned around, to see a twisted monster roaring at her. "What is that?!!" she said. Veneta zipped behind Naomi, and attempted to catch her off guard, and managed to land a punch, that sent Naomi, falling back to the ground. 

"Nice, Osorai. You actually came in the clutch." said Veneta.

"Thanks, Veneta-chan, and I'm only getting started. I'll break her mind, until there's nothing left." said Osorai, as she walked towards Naomi, who was trying to shake off the illusion.

"Guhhh.. This... is some sort of hallucination. It's not real. That knife she grazed me with, must've been coated with some sort of hallucinogen. These particular agents fight so differently. They're giving me a run for my money." thought Naomi, as she tried to gather herself.

"You're turning a bit pale, Naomi-chan. You can tell yourself, it's not real, all you want, but that fear you feel in your gut is very real, huhuhu.. Entertain me more, just like that Foreman Jackson, and his wife." said Osorai, as she spread her arms out to her side, in pure enjoyment.

"Y-you?! So it was you?!" said Naomi, as her eyes filled with anger.

"Huhuhu... That's right. You should've seen it, Naomi-chan. The way they begged me, to just end their lives. The way they agonized, as they were overcome by their own fear. I enjoyed every minute of it." said Osorai, as she held her cheeks, in pure bliss.

"Damn, you!" she said, rushing at Osorai with a punch, but her perception was still off from the hallucination, which gave Veneta the chance to counter, and kick Naomi away. "Shit! I've got to get myself under control." she said, shaking her head. "At this rate....." she said, starting to sweat.

"I guess the stronger one, doesn't always come out on top, when it comes to the unknown. A lesson learned too late, huh? You've underestimated us, Naomi, and you're about to pay the price. Hahahaha!" laughed Veneta.

Despite the vast strength and speed difference that Naomi had on them, Veneta and Osorai, have managed to gain the upperhand with their abilities and combined attacks. As Jaakuna and Naomi's fated rivalrous battle drew closer and closer, Kurai Yohei's relentless assault may end Naomi, before Jaakuna even gets the chance to.

To be continued:

Next time: A true monster.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0