Chapter 42: The Real Monster
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miakumi 2

While the battle between Naomi, Veneta, and Osorai was taking place at the mining company, Jaakuna was back at Kurai Yohei's headquarters, taking care of a few daily routines.

"So Veneta and Osorai were the ones assigned to take over the mining company, eh? Knowing Naomi, she won't just sit back quietly and let it happen. If she could stop them from taking it, that'd be great, but the true problem is Miakumi. If things keep going in her favor, then eventually, she really will dominate the world. Taking her spot will be next to impossible, if I let things get that out of hand. I've got to get rid of her, and fast, before the situation becomes irreversible. " thought Jaakuna, as she twirled her pen in her hand.

"Heh.. Well, don't you seem to be in deep thought over there. What goes on in that little head of yours, Jaakuna?" laughed Jaleesa, as she sat nearby, in the work area.

"None of your business, that's what.  Unlike you, I'm focused on getting my shit together. Not everything is fun and games, you ridiculous, retarded bitch." said Jaakuna, not even bothering to look at Jaleesa.

"You know, you should watch the way you talk to people. You might just run across the wrong one, one of these days. When you get knocked out cold, I'ma have a good laugh, and say I told you so." said Jaleesa.

"Notice, how you said (might), and (one of these days). In other words, YOU, can't do shit, and you know it." said Jaakuna.

"Boy, ho ho ho, you are lucky, I'm probably the most laid-back agent here, because I'd like to say a few choice words, to your ass." said Jaleesa, as she chuckled off her irritation.

"I'll tell you, like I told Urayama. Either put up, or shut up." she said, as she noticed Blair, sitting in the chair across from her, just grinning nonchalantly as she looked Jaakuna dead in the eye. And you, smiley. You got a problem, as well? If you have a problem with me, I'd be more than happy to address it." said Jaakuna, as she narrowed her eyes at Blair.

"I have no issues with you. I'm merely observing, that's all. Although, I do have a question for you, if you don't mind me asking. Why are you so combative, with everyone?" said Blair, inquisitively. 

"Hmph.. Finally, someone, with some brains. Since you asked so respectfully, to put it simply, it's because I can. Other than Miakumi-sama, not one of you, not one... stands as my equal. So I can treat you however I see fit. The strongest and the fittest are the ones that get privileges and stand at the top. That's the way it has been, and will be, till the end of time, fair or not." said Jaakuna, arrogantly.

"Hmhmhm, well, you're not completely wrong. Though, don't you think, it's naïve, to think that someone can't come along, and take your spot? Jaleesa used to be number 1, until you came along, correct? So what's to stop the same from happening to you?" said Blair.

"Interesting.. Is that a challenge, girl?" said Jaakuna.

"Heh heh heh.. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I'm just throwing my two cents out there. Oh, by the way.. Miakumi-sama is out with Veneta and Osorai. Seems the take over of Kraig's mining company is assured at this point. She might even take out that detective, you guys were talking about." said Blair.

"Hm? Miakumi-sama went with them, huh? Well, then yeah. Their mission is guaranteed to succeed." said Jaakuna. "(Shit, There's no way Naomi can beat Miakumi. She'll be killed if she encounters her. Miakumi you crafty bitch, you promised to leave Naomi to me.)" she thought, as she stood up from her seat. 

"Where are you going, Jaakuna?" said Jaleesa.

"I'm leaving. I need to take care of something. Besides, my duties here, are done for the day." she said, walking off.

"Geez, that freakin woman." said Jaleesa.

"Hmph, I'll say." said Blair. "(I see right through you, Jaakuna, and your ambition. It's no use. I'll be the one, who will run this organization. So go right ahead, and tenderize it up for me. I'll snatch everything, right from you, when you least expect it.) thought Blair, as she chuckled.

Back at the mining company, Naomi had her hands full with Veneta and Osorai.

Naomi ran across the mining area, dodging bullets, as if her life depended on it. "That's right, girl. Run! You can't dodge me forever. Hahahaha.." laughed Veneta, as she continued to snipe at Naomi, putting holes throughout the entire area.

"Shit.. That hallucinogen is still throwing me off. My movements are sluggish." she said, as Osorai zipped above Naomi, and threw more hallucinogen coated knives, in order to give Naomi a stronger dose. Naomi flipped out of the way, but a bullet from Veneta just barely grazed her shoulder in the process. "Nghh..." she gasped, as she hid behind a few barrels. "Damn, what should I do?" she thought, holding her shoulder. 

"Well, well, well.. You are something else, Naomi-chan. Even though, you didn't get the full dose of my hallucinogen, I didn't expect you to still be able to move this fast. But ask yourself, is all this struggling really worth it, Naomi-chan? There's a whole organization of us, and only one of you. What hope do you have against our boss, if you can't beat us?" said Osorai, as she slowly walked towards the barrels that Naomi was hiding behind. "You're obviously afraid, at the thought of continuing this losing battle. Just give in to your fear already, and die." she laughed.

"As if, you psycho. I'm far from finished." said Naomi, as she grabbed one of the barrels and hurled it at Veneta and Osorai, with her strength. Osorai jumped out of the way, as the barrel continued straight for Veneta.

"Please.. Is that supposed to intimidate me?" said Veneta, as she shot the barrel, which exploded all of it's contents, creating a cloud of smoke. "Nghhh..." she grunted, as she tried to locate Naomi through the smoke cloud, only for Naomi to grab her by the shoulder from behind.

"Gotcha! Haaahhh!.." said Naomi, as she delivered a massive uppercut to Veneta, which sent her flying upwards. "That hallucinogen may have my perception skewed, but at least my sense of touch is still in tact."

"Gaaaahh!" screamed Veneta, as the punch was strong enough to completely knock her back above ground, to the main office. Veneta struggled to her feet, but was disoriented, as a bit of blood dripped from her forehead. "D-damn.. One punch did that? Guhh.." she said, as she fell back on her butt.

Naomi turned her attention to Osorai, and sucker punched her to the ground. "Your little hallucinogen is quite potent, to have that much of an affect in such a small dosage. Unfortunately for you, it's already starting to wear off. Which means your chance of beating me has gone, completely.  Now, tell me what your plans are. What is Kurai Yohei, planning to do with these weapons? Start a war? Or maybe monopolize off of it?" said Naomi, as she grabbed Osorai, by her vest collar.

"HuHuHuHu.. Hahahahahahaha!" laughed Osorai, not even bothering to respond.

"Nghhh... Did I say something funny, you bitch?!" said Naomi, as she picked up Osorai off of her feet and forced her against a wall.

"Hohoho.. Oh, Naomi-chan. How misguided, you are. All this strength, and determination, and for what? You have absolutely nothing to threaten me with. You don't even have the gall to kill me. You're finished." laughed Osorai.

"Talk big, all you want. You're gonna pay for what you did to Mr. Jackson and his wife, I'll make sure of that. Now talk, while I still have enough sense, to hear you out!" said Naomi, angrily, as Osorai merely kept laughing.

"Hahahahahahaha! Farewell, Naomi-chan. That's all I have to say." laughed Osorai, as Naomi was suddenly blasted away by an unseen force.

"Gaaaaaaahh!" she yelped, as she crashed into a wall. Naomi struggled back to her feet. "W-what was that?!" she said, as her eyes bucked open, and her heart fell to her stomach, at the sight of the woman walking towards her. "Y-you're Miakumi." she said, nervously.

"Oh, you know my name, do you, Naomi Senshima? It's a pleasure, to finally meet you." said Miakumi, as she stood in front of Naomi. "Nice work, Osorai. I'll take it from here." she said.

"Yes ma'am.. I'll go check on Veneta-chan." said Osorai, as she playfully went upstairs.

"Stop right there, I'm not done with you!" said Naomi, as she pulled out her desert eagle, only for Miakumi to appear right in front of her, as she grabbed the end of the pistol.

"I'm afraid you're dealing with me now, Naomi." said Miakumi, as she melted the gun, into liquid.

"Nghhhh!!?" grunted Naomi, as she jumped back to create distance. "She melted it? What is this? Some sort of special ability of hers?" thought Naomi. 

Miakumi gazed into Naomi's eyes inquisitively. "I can see you trying to find the secret to my powers. You're trying to make sense of what just happened, am I right?" said Miakumi.

Naomi grunted as she put up her guard, as she stood in front of Miakumi. 

"Hmhmhmhm.. Such meaningless actions. Putting up your guard, analyzing your opponent's abilities, maintaining distance, strategizing..  are all only worthwhile if you're dealing with someone in the same stratosphere of power. It's pointless, to do that with me." laughed Miakumi, as she mocked Naomi.

"What?!" said Naomi, as she became visibly frustrated.

"Still.. I commend you for being able to challenge my agents, as much as you have. It was quite puzzling to me, when I heard about you, from Jaakuna, but after sensing the quality of the seishi that runs within you, I'm starting to understand. I sense a very bright and powerful aura about you, that's not entirely human.  In terms of power and skill, you'd make a fantastic agent. " said Miakumi, as she lifted her hand out. "What do you say, if you stop this senseless, insolent behavior, and join me, you won't go unrewarded." she said.

"I see the leader, has the biggest sense of humor of all. I don't really understand what all this is about, or what type of energy you're sensing from me, but you can't have it. Hmph.. I bet you would love to have me on your side, after seeing that I've surpassed all of your agents. I refuse, and I take great pleasure in doing so." said Naomi, as she was blasted by another shockwave. "Gaaaaahh!!" screamed Naomi, as she rammed into the wall.

"Well, that really is a disappointment. Such wasted potential." said Miakumi, as she shot a very condensed beam of energy from her fingertip.

Naomi quickly bounced upwards, to dodge the beam, and began to ricochet across the mining area in blinding speeds.

"Impressive speed. Although, I believe I told you already." said Miakumi, as she simply extended her arm, and grabbed Naomi by the neck, halting her attack. "Your actions are pointless in my presence. " said Miakumi, as she began to choke Naomi, while casually holding her up with one arm.

"Guuuhh.." she said, as she found herself being thrown through another wall, creating a huge dust cloud. Naomi began to bleed at this point from being on the receiving end of Miakumi's inhuman strength and abilities. "J-just what is this woman? Even with my new level of strength, I can't even come close to touching her." thought Naomi. 

Miakumi suddenly opened her eyes a bit wider, as a relentless barrage of what must've been 100s of unseen attacks nailed Naomi all over her body.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" yelled Naomi, as she was relentlessly attacked, even tearing off portions of her clothing. Naomi crashed into a pile of barrels, battered and bruised all over. She once again staggered to her feet, refusing to give up. "I -I can't let it end here. I'm so close. If I can just beat you and Jaakuna, then this whole case is practically done. I-I won't let you escape." said Naomi.

"Don't make me laugh, girl. I'm not going anywhere. Although, I can't promise the same for you." said Miakumi, as her hand suddenly impaled Naomi, right through the gut. 

Naomi couldn't follow her movements in the slightest, and even took a few seconds to process what had just happened to her. Naomi looked down at her gut, and saw Miakumi had completely run her hand through her stomach. "W-what just? Glaarrghhhhh." said Naomi, as she vomited blood. 

"It's a shame, it really is. I had originally intended on leaving you to Jaakuna. I would love for you to have been a test subject, for my perfect weapon, but unfortunately you're meddling has cost you your life. Goodbye, Naomi Senshima." said Miakumi, as she took her hand out of Naomi. Blood spurted everywhere, as Naomi collapsed to the ground, and the life slowly started to leave her eyes. 

To be continued: 

Next time: Naomi, You Fool.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0