Chapter 45: Jaleesa’s Rampage
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

OC: Jaleesa(The Agent of Lust)

 

 

 

At Okinawa's Research Facility, Ms. Akure and the research team were in the middle of working on counter measures for the weapons being produced, by Kurai Yohei. 

"Perfect.. Even though the databanks were destroyed, we've managed to get back on track, to where we were, at least. The problem is, we need access to ebonite and adamantine. Without Kraig's mining company, I don't know where else we can access it." said Ms. Akure. 

"There's got to be somewhere, we can find it. Even if we have to leave Japan, to do so." said one of the researchers.

"Right.. This is definitely a state of emergency. Naomi texted me yesterday, to let me know she was in the hospital. The enemy is extremely powerful. She's going to need help, and that's the bottom line." said Ms. Akure.

Outside of the Research facility, in an adjacent forest, Jaleesa stood on a tree branch that was close by. She used a pair of specially made x-ray binoculars, to check out the situation inside. "Woah, they've definitely upped the security. The reports from Jaakuna, mentioned nothing about armed troops. Heh, I guess it's to be expected, after the fiasco, she caused. This'll be fun." said Jaleesa, as she hopped off the branch. She landed on one of the roofs, of the facility, and looked downward, as she used her binoculars to look through the building. "Looks like this building has the highest concentration of soldiers in the facility. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15. Fifteen targets." she said, as she counted her prey. "Now then.." she said, as she punched a hole through the roof.

"What the! What's going on?" said one of the soldiers, as they all pointed their guns toward the cloud of smoke, where the debris had fallen.

Jaleesa walked out of the cloud, as her voluptuous figure rippled with every step, as she eyed down all of the soldiers. "Why, hello there, gentlemen. Sorry to drop in uninvited, but.. I'm afraid you all will be taking a leave, permanently." said Jaleesa.

"Who are you? Are you one of those organization members, we were warned about?" said the commander.

"Well, given that I just punched a hole through your ceiling, I think that's fairly obvious, wouldn't you say?" said Jaleesa, sarcastically. "Hmhmhmhm.. It's time to lay waste to this whole facility." she said, as she licked her lips.

"Shoot!" said the commander, as they all fired their machine guns at Jaleesa.

Jaleesa sprinted and bounced across the building, as she dodged every single bullet. "Nice, firepower. It'd probably be best, not to take that all, head on." she said, as she blitzed behind one of the soldiers, and grabbed him as a shield. 

"Shit. What is she? Not a single bullet hit, and now she has a hostage." said the commander.

Jaleesa threw the soldier at two of his teammates with such force, that they crashed into several walls, killing them from the trauma. Jaleesa took advantage of the confusion, and instantly chopped two more soldier's heads, clean off ;before impaling one of them in the heart, with her bare hands. 

"S-she's a monster! Fall back! Fall back!" said the commander, as the soldiers  ran towards the exit. The commander fired a grenade launcher towards Jaleesa, as the entire room filled with smoke. He fired one more, for good measure. "Head towards the roof! She's too fast, to fight in close corridors. We'll engage her there." said the commander as he, and the squad ran up the stairs.

"Going somewhere? hahahahahaha!" laughed Jaleesa, as she ricocheted across the walls, and mercilessly slaughtered, two more of the soldiers, as they tried to escape. 

"Holy shit!.. We're all dead." said the remaining eight soldiers, as they continued to run up the stairs.

"Shit! She's way too quick. Run, just keep running. Don't look back!" said the commander.

The commander busted through the roof door, and turned around. "Ok, as soon as she comes through, pelt her with everything you have!" said the commander.

"Who the hell are you even talking to, Commander?" said Jaleesa, as she walked through the door. 

"W-what just happened? Where are all of my men?" said the commander.

"Oh, well.. they're here, and there, and there, and over there.. hmhmhmhm.. I do hope, Miakumi-sama won't be too upset, with me. I've made quite a mess. " laughed Jaleesa.

"J-just what are you? Some sort of super soldier?" said the commander.

"Please.. That doesn't even scratch the surface of what I am. Since you're about to die, I'll tell you. I'm agent #2, Jaleesa, the lustful. The second strongest agent of Kurai Yohei. While I am human, the strength I possess, as well as it's source, are not."  said Jaleesa, as she stood across from the commander, with her hands on her hips.

"What?! The source of your strength, isn't human? What do you mean?" said the commander.

"Hmm.. How should I put it? While us agents are human, our master, is, well.. a native of hell. Heh heh heh.. To be honest, since I've been part of the organization longer than any of the others, I'm one of the very few, who know that. She's very particular, about operating under the scenes. Hence, why I'm here, eliminating you all." said Jaleesa.

"N-no way. A demon? You're full of shit." said the commander. 

"Hahahaha.. Believe, what you want. It doesn't matter to me. You're finished. Now... Wouldn't it be so much better, to go out having fun, with a beautiful lady, then wasting time fighting a battle, you could never hope to win?" she said, as she slowly walked towards him.

"Damn you!" he said, firing another grenade at her.

"Ya know.. they say insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." said Jaleesa, as she had her arm around the commander's shoulder.

"W-when did you? I didn't even see you dodge." said the commander.

"It's too bad. You all had the misfortune, of running into a top tier agent. To me, this is no different than fighting toddlers. You're fucked." laughed Jaleesa. "One more chance. Instead of flailing around uselessly, wouldn't you much rather, enjoy all of this, in your last few moments?" said Jaleesa, as she perked up her breasts, and rubbed her body, as she stood next to him.

"Y-you're a lunatic." he said, staring at her chest.

"Am I? and yet, you can't even look me in the eye. Bwahahahaha!" laughed Jaleesa, as she took his gun. "Here, let me have that. I think we've established, that your little toy, won't do you any good." she said, snapping his gun in two. "Go ahead. I'll give you two whole minutes, to enjoy yourself. Are you a breast man, butt man? All of the above? Or maybe, you just wanna be at my mercy for the next two minutes, while I humiliate you. I'm quite the dominatrix, so I can work that out too. heh heh heh." said Jaleesa.

"Y-you're pure evil." said the commander.

"Oh, please.. Spare me, you're pathetic morality. It's just you and me, up here. No one will know. I'm showing compassion, to you ya know. It's written all over you're face, that you want to screw. heh heh.. Unfortunately, You're not that lucky." she said, as she used her strength, to force the commander down at her feet. "Since you won't make up your mind, I'll do it for you. Humiliation it is." she said, as she rubbed her boot in the commanders face. 

"Nghh.. Ughh.." he mumbled, unable to get up.

"Heh heh heh heh.. Hahahahahaha! You enjoying yourself? That's ok, you don't have to answer. The fact, that you're not fighting back, speaks for itself." laughed jaleesa, as she towered over him, as she stepped on his rib cage. "Try not to make a mess down there, ok? Muahahahahaha!" laughed Jaleesa, as she ran her hand down her body. "Time's up, hopefully you enjoyed your last two minutes." she said, forcing her boot down, with enough force to completely crush his torso. "Well, that's that. Now, to find Ms. Akure. They're probably locked down in the main lab." she said, heading towards the lab. 

"What were those explosions? S-someone's breached the building. It's them. It has to be." said Ms. Akure. "Damn.. Ms. Naomi is in the hospital, and if we try to escape, we'll likely just run into them on the way out. All I can do, is send all the data for the new weapons to Ms. Naomi, and delete it on this end, so that they won't have access to it." she said, as she rushed to the computer and shared all of the files to Naomi's computer. "There, that should do it. This might be the end for us, but... at least we did, what we could." said Ms. Akure, as she heard, loud thuds getting closer and closer. 

The door to the lab, suddenly was knocked down, as Jaleesa used her brute strength to completely break through. "Well, well, well.. We meet at last Ms. Akure. I'm afraid, you'll be coming with me." she said, as she walked towards Ms. Akure.

"I feel like I've been here before. You're pigtailed teammate said the same thing, and yet she failed to keep me under her custody for long." said Ms. Akure. 

"Heh.. Oh, Urayama? Well.. Unfortunately, you're dealing with a whole other beast, with me. You'll never see the light of day, again. Say goodbye to your colleagues. They won't be coming with us." she said, as she slaughtered them all in an instant.

"You demon! You didn't have to do that." said Ms. Akure.

"Oh, but I did. I was given explicit orders, not to leave a single survivor, except for you." said Jaleesa, as she made her way to Ms. Akure. "Come along, now. You and I will be spending alot of quality time together, hahahahahaha!" laughed Jaleesa, as she grabbed Ms. Akure, and left the facility. 

Back at the weapon production factory, Blair was making a few phone calls, in order to get all of the workers, and everything lined up to begin production. While she was busy doing that, Jaakuna decided to sneak off, and place a few nano-cameras in the factory, so she could keep an eye on things for herself. "That should do it. With this, I can still be able to see what's going on here, while I'm away. I don't trust her." thought Jaakuna, as she set up the last camera in a corner. "You better behave, Ms. Blair. I'd hate to have to eliminate you, hmhmhmhm." she thought , as she chuckled to herself. 

Blair hung up the phone, and turned to Jaakuna. "Perfect. Everything is set in place. These blueprints you gave me will help alot. Veneta should be sending a shipment of metal asap. Production will begin the day after tomorrow. Our jobs will be fairly easy from this point forward. All we have to do, is make sure things run smoothly." said Blair, as she sat down to relax on one of the office chairs, in the upper level of the factory.

"Well, that's good to hear. I'll admit, you're pretty talented at this sort of thing. I can see why Miakumi-sama, appointed you as her finance manager of the organization." said Jaakuna, as she leaned against the wall, with her arms folded.

"Well, Thank you. I guess you could say, I was raised to do this sort of thing. I come from a pretty strict household, that always pushed me to excel, when it came to financial stability. Failure has never been an option for me." said Blair.

"I see. Makes sense. My father was rather hardcore as well. Hmph.. Although, eventually, I decided to do my own thing." said Jaakuna, as she sat down, and reclined in one of the office chairs.

(Ohh..? Looks like I've found something to latch on to.) thought Blair, as she tried to get closer to Jaakuna. "Then, I guess we have that in common. So do you have any siblings, or are you an only child?" said Blair.

"I'm an only child, but save your breath. I have no intention, of telling you my whole life story. We're not like that." said Jaakuna, as she opened one eye, at Blair.

"(Heh.. I guess it won't be that easy.)" thought Blair. "Fair enough... I wasn't meaning to probe. I have to admit, this secret mercenary stuff is pretty fun, and different. I never thought I'd do anything like this, but the possibilities are limitless.  So do you have a high kill count, like Jaleesa? And which one, was your favorite?" she asked.

"Hm? My favorite kill? Beats me.. I guess, the time I killed this loud-mouthed punk, and his entire biker squad. Even though, technically, that was right before I joined, and I was so angry during that time, I blacked out for most of it. Believe it or not, I really don't enjoy killing aimlessly. I'm saving all of my murderous intent for specific individuals." said Jaakuna. 

"I see.. That's kinda funny. Jaleesa is so personable, and approachable as a person, but absolutely loves killing her victims. You on the otherhand, have the worst attitude of the entire squad, but yet you only kill when necessary. Maybe you're not as cold-blooded, as you'd like everybody to believe." said Blair, as she looked at Jaakuna inquisitively. 

"That's funny. Just know, that if you decide to test that theory, anything that happens after that, is on you. hmhmhmhm. " laughed Jaakuna.

"Hohoho.. I'll have to keep that in mind." laughed Blair. 

"You do that, girl. You do that. Now, then.. Let's get out of here. Our work here, is done for now." said Jaakuna, as they left the factory.  

To be continued:

Next time: Blair's New Power, Demon Art: Premonition Domain

 

 

 

 

0