Chapter 48: Insurrection: Jaakuna’s Monstrous Battle.
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jaakuna, Blair, and Miakumi by cmpnaruto

The night before the start of the weapon production, Jaakuna had returned home to rest up for the big day.

"Tommorow, huh? It's finally time. I've been waiting for this moment for so long, but... what is this feeling?" she said, as she trembled a bit, while she layed in her bed.

At the mining site, Veneta and Taiah, the agent of indolence, were overseeing the shipment of the metal, so that a big enough supply would arrive at the manufacturing facility. Taiah was a laidback, tan-skinned woman, who dressed the most casual of the agents. She wore a black and white baseball cap, a light blue denim jacket, with a beige tank top, that exposed her voluptuous chest, and navy blue leather pants, that clung to her long legs. 

"Man, I can't believe, Miakumi-sama is making us work such a late shift. Then again, I guess it can't be helped, since tommorow is the start of production." said Veneta, as she counted inventory. She noticed she didn't get any response, and looked over her shoulder. "Taiah?...Hey?!" she said, as Taiah was reclined in a chair, in the middle of dozing off to sleep.

"Hm? Did you say something?" said Taiah, as she continued to relax in the chair nonchalantly.

"Ya know, something? If you got up off your ass, we'd be done by now!" said Veneta, angrily.

"Shaddap.. I counted most of the crates over there. I did my part. Just wake me up, when you finish." said Taiah, as she put a cover over her eyes, and leaned back.

"Listen, bitch. I know your trait is laziness, but.. damn. All the time? Doesn't it bother you at all, that Blair took your spot, as number 3? Now you only get mid-tier benefits." said Veneta.

"Nope.. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Unlike some of you, I live below my means to account for things like this happening. Urayama struggled pretty hard financially, for a while, when Jaakuna came on the scene. So, I made sure I wouldn't have to go through that. Besides, with easier missions, that gives me the chance to chill a bit more." said Taiah, as she put her face cover back on, and went to sleep. 

"Y-you are the worst mercenary agent in history. " said Veneta, as she facepalmed herself.

Elsewhere, Miakumi stood over a lake, and seemed to be in deep thought, as she folded her arms. 

"Everything is unfolding, just the way I thought it would. The strength of my agents are increasing steadily, and the weapon production will bring our strength and value to an all time high. Most importantly, Jaakuna is maturing quite nicely. My current host is rather frail, but once I take Jaakuna's magnificent body, I'll be the perfect being." she said, as she looked at her reflection in the lake. Her beautiful reflection started to twist and contort with the rippling of the water, into something quite grotesque. "Hmhmhmhm.. Jaakuna probably still doesn't fully understand what she is, and for the better. If she did, there's a chance I'd lose the opportunity, to take her. I'll let her power mature a bit more, and then.... once I've taken my new perfect host, I'll make this entire world, my personal army." she thought, as she smirked. "Hmhmhm.. It was a solid plan indeed, to mate with a human, Javerius, but unfortunately, your plan didn't quite come off, now did it? I'll use your own daughter's power, against you." said Miakumi.

At Blair's mansion, Blair sat in her bed, in her nightgown, as she read a book.

"I've carefully considered all of the options, at my disposal, I just hope I chose the right one. The fight between Jaakuna and Miakumi, could get quite ugly. I'd rather not have to get involved in it, but... I need Jaakuna to win. On the other hand, if it turns out the battle is too hopeless for Jaakuna, then I'll have no choice but to abandon her.  It'd be no point in taking a shortcut to take over the organization, if I lose my life. At any rate, I'll just trust that Jaakuna really does have a way to take out Miakumi, and feel out the situation." she said, as she put down her book, and went to sleep.

The following morning, Jaakuna awoke, and started to get ready. After washing her curvaceous body, she threw on her signature outfit, but this time, tied her hair back in a ponytail for what would be her most dangerous mission, yet. She stood in a mirror, and looked at herself a bit nervously.

"You've got this, Jaakuna. There's no turning back, now. Everything, in this world, must submit to me, no exceptions. I will overcome all of my obstacles, even the ones, that are bigger then I am. My will, my goals, my desires, are absolute, and anything that would go against that is null and void, hmhmhmhmhm.." she said, while motivating herself. Her nervousness faded, and turned into a dark evil chuckle, as she assured herself of victory. She hopped in her camero, and headed to Kurai Yohei's headquarters. Once there, she was greeted by Blair, at the front entrance. "You remember what we went over right? We've got to make sure, we get this right. There's no room for error." said Jaakuna.

"Of course. Miakumi is waiting for us in her office. " said Blair, as they both went in the office.

"Goodmorning, Jaakuna, Blair. Shall we go, witness the results of all of your hardwork?" said Miakumi.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sure you'll be quite pleased. Everything we've done up until now, was for this moment." said Jaakuna.

"I'll drive." said Blair, as all three of them went to the production factory. As all three women stepped out of the car, they headed inside the factory, where many different varieties of weapons were being made. Energy swords, blasters, cannons, spears, and many others, were all being developed by underground workers, that Blair had hired. "As you can see, the results speak for themselves. By my estimate, it shouldn't take any longer then three days for them to complete this particular batch of weapons, that Jaakuna provided the schematics for. If you don't mind, Jaakuna, can you summon your saber." said Blair, as she glanced at Jaakuna. 

"Hm? Yeah, sure thing." she said, as she played along. She pressed the button on her wrist summoner, and summoned her saber.

"We'll also be using the technology for Jaakuna's saber, as well as it's summoning device, to make more specialized weapons that will fit the style of each agent." said Blair.

"Excellent work. With this, Kurai Yohei, can finally begin it's project for complete world domination." said Miakumi. 

"Yeah. Soon, no one will have the means, to stand in our way." said Jaakuna, as she glanced at Blair.

"I also wanted to show you something, in the generator area." said Blair, as she led them to the back section of the factory. "As you know, the cost for powering the development of these weapons are quite high, so to cut some of those costs, I had a large generator built, that siphons some of the surrounding energy from a nearby powerplant." said Blair. 

"Once again, excellent idea. I've no complaints, about what I'm seeing. You two have done well." said Miakumi.

"Thank you so much, Miakumi-sama. You're too kind." said Jaakuna, as she walked in front of her with her back turned, and folded her arms. Suddenly, an invisible strike, pierced Miakumi in the chest. "Unfortunately for you, I'll be taking it from here." said Jaakuna.

"W-what just?" said Miakumi confused, as she looked at her chest. "W-what are you doing, Jaakuna?" said Miakumi, as she clutched her chest.

"It's over, Miakumi. You're long past due, for an eternal slumber, heh.." laughed Jaakuna, as a long purple stream of energy became visible, as it extended from Jaakuna's blade, into Miakumi's chest.

"I see.. so that's the power of your saber. You used your seishi, as an extension of your blade. hmhmhm. I always knew you'd betray me one day, but I figured you would wait, until you had surpassed me." said Miakumi.

"So you knew, huh? You're right. Originally, I had planned to surpass you in power before I attempted to seize control, but.. you're plans were getting a little out of hand, so I had to improvise." said Jaakuna, as she retracted the energy blade, back into her sword, as blood gushed out of Miakumi's chest.

"Well.. You're impatience, will cost you, because a wound like this isn't enough to....(What the? My wound isn't regenerating. It... can't be.)" thought Miakumi, as her eyes bucked wide open.

"Hmhmhmhmhmhm.. Looks like you've figured it out. I didn't just attack your body, but your very essence." said Jaakuna.

"J-Jaakuna. You bitch! How dare you?" said Miakumi, as she became visibly shaken.

"I'd say, you've underestimated me, Miakumi. You're naivety will cost you." laughed Jaakuna, as she grinned evily, to mock Miakumi.

Miakumi suddenly coughed up, a large amount of blood. "D-damn you!" she said, as she fired a shockwave at Jaakuna. Jaakuna's senses were focused to the max, and was able to react to the shockwave, as she jumped into the air in the nick of time, as the ground beneath her, exploded. 

"Tch... Looks like that one blow, won't be enough." said Jaakuna, as she blitzed behind Miakumi, in an attempt to lop her head off. Miakumi ducked under the attack, and grabbed Jaakuna's wrist, before she flung her into a wall. "Guhh!.. That preemptive strike definitely weakened her considerably, but her power and speed are still so monstrous." thought Jaakuna, as she got back up. Miakumi lunged towards her, with a horizontal hand chop, as Jaakuna dodged. The air pressure from the attack put a huge gash, in the wall, exposing the outside. Jaakuna managed to land a shallow stab to Miakumi's back, but was immediately blasted back with a shockwave. 

"I-I didn't have time to put up my defenses. T-this is bad. My host is dying, and my seishi isn't responding properly." thought Miakumi, as she started to breath heavily. "You're making a mistake, Jaakuna. You're still much too inexperienced, to do this yourself." said Miakumi.

"Hmhmhm.. You're wrong. I've got everything I need, to take your place. You may have power, but I'm much more cunning, and understanding of what is needed to achieve my goals. The fact that you're in the position that you're in right now, is proof of that." laughed Jaakuna.

"Don't be stupid, Jaakuna. Without my guidance, you'll fall apart in no time, at all. You're no match for Javerius, or his higher ranked mercenaries. Some of them, are even as strong as me. Don't you get it? You need me." said Miakumi. 

"Hahahahahaha! You're starting to sound a bit desperate, Miakumi. Don't make me laugh. I know full well, what you are, so there's no point in hiding it. If I can defeat an actual demon, then I'll definitely be able to dispose of that bastard, I use to call my father." said Jaakuna. 

"J-Jaakuna.. I respect that ambition of yours, but you are sooo.. misguided. Haven't you ever once wondered why you were so much stronger than all of the other agents? Did you think, it was because you just happened to be so special?" said Miakumi, as she began to smirk, while still sweating bullets, and panting heavily.

"What's your point?" said Jaakuna, as she raised her eyebrow.

"T-think about it.. Javerius, you're father,  is even stronger than I am, and you were labeled a monster since you were born." said Miakumi.

"W-wait.. You can't actually be trying to imply that...said Jaakuna, as a drop of sweat trickled down her forehead.

"Heh heh heh.. That's right. You're father is a demon, just as I am. So naturally, the blood running through your veins, is partially demonic. " said Miakumi.

"Tch... That sounds like horse shit. You're saying, I'm some sort of half breed hybrid?" said Jaakuna.

"Well, not exactly, a half breed. You're father is a demon, who has completely fused with a human host, after all, and your mother was 100% human. Nonetheless, you have demon blood, in your veins. You're the perfect blend, with a potential even greater then a pure demon. You're father created quite the weapon. So much so that I had to attempt it myself, but it was a failure, which is why I sought after you. You'll need me, to teach you how to unlock that potential, so that you can reach even greater heights. " said Miakumi.

Blair stood in the background, as she listened to all of this. "I-I can't believe what I'm hearing. Demons?" said Blair, as her eyes bucked wide open.

"Hmm.. This whole explanation you're giving me, is so ridiculous, it must be true. However.. hmhmhmhm.. Nothing's changed, when it comes to your fate, Miakumi. Did you think, throwing a shocking revelation at me, would throw me off? I've already long since, accepted that what I am, is simply above anything else in this world, including you. I will get stronger, but I'll do it my own way." laughed Jaakuna, as she readied her saber. "You're losing strength by the second. If you have any last requests, you better speak up, or forever hold your peace." said Jaakuna, as she grinned at Miakumi, with unwavering confidence. 

"S-shit! Blair! Don't just stand there. Help me out!" said Miakumi, as she began to become frazzled. 

"(Hmph.. She's losing it. This fight is as good as over.) thought Blair. "Hmhmhmhmhm.. Sorry Miakumi, but Jaakuna is the new leader of Kurai Yohei. My allegiance is with her." laughed Blair.

"What?! (I expected Jaakuna to betray me, but.... I didn't count on someone teaming up with her. Especially, someone who seemed to be in competition with her. What's going on?!) thought Miakumi. T-this whole thing was a setup, by the both of you? said Miakumi, as she collapsed to her knee. 

"Hmhmhm.. You should see the look on your face right now, Miakumi. You've no idea, how long I've waited to do this to you. What's worse, is that you even saw it coming, but you still couldn't stop me. What on earth, gives you the idea, that I'd need you?" laughed Jaakuna. "Just the idea, that you actually thought you own me, that you could continue ordering me around, is a complete and total farce." she said, as she walked towards Miakumi.

"D-daaaaamn you!!!" said Miakumi, as she morphed into a grotesque beast, and left the body of the woman behind. She resembled a bipedal chimera, with goat like horns, a beastial face with razor sharp fangs, huge claws, talons, and a large serpant for a tail.  "You leave me no choice, Jaakuna. I'll possess you, here and now!" said, the monstrous Miakumi. ("I've got to finish this quickly. I can only stay in this plane for a few minutes, without possessing something.) thought Miakumi.

"W-what is that?!" said Blair, as she was shocked at Miakumi's appearance. 

"Possess me, huh? So that's your end game. Hmhm.. Now I see why you were so insistent on having me around, despite knowing that I wasn't truly loyal to you. I'm glad, I get to kill you in your true form. Consider it, a show of respect, for my former master. Hmhmhmhmhm." laughed Jaakuna, as she posed for battle.

To be continued:

Next time: Jaakuna vs. Miakumi (The Demonic Battle, concludes.) 

 

 

 

 

0