Chapter 50: The new ruler, of Kurai Yohei.
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jaakuna taunt by cmpnaruto

Around noon, after Miakumi's defeat, Jaakuna and Blair were driving away from the weapon factory.

"So now that Miakumi is out of the picture. Who's your next target? Your dad, and the Yakuza?" said Blair, as she drove.

"No, not yet. I've no choice, but to believe Miakumi about what she said. If my father is way stronger than she is, and has mercenaries around her level, then we need more power. Patience is key. For now I want to focus on expanding our territory, and getting rid of the detective, Naomi Senshima." said Jaakuna, as she sat in the passenger seat, with her arms folded.

"Naomi? I thought she was dead? Didn't Miakumi kill her?" said Blair.

"Hmhmhmhm.. She survived. Or more precisely, I allowed her to survive. She'll be back on the move soon, with new powers no doubt. " said Jaakuna.

"Hmm.. If that's true, then don't you think it was a bit unwise to allow her to live?" said Blair.

"I'll admit, tactically speaking, it's as you say, not the best move. While I am stronger, the rate of her growth is as high as mine. However, I want this. Defeating her at her strongest, will help push me forward into yet, even further tiers of power. I'll need that, in order to face off against my father." said Jaakuna.

"She's that tough, huh, and without some sort of demonic, supernatural, power up? How very strange." said Blair.

"Isn't it, though?  I just know, that whatever she is, I must prove to myself, that I'm better. It's almost like an instinct, at this point. There's something in me, that just won't be satisfied, until I take her out, at absolute full strength." said Jaakuna. 

"I see." said Blair. "(Hmph.. Now you got me curious, about this Naomi. Perhaps, I can get some use out of her as well, Hmhmhmhmhm.) she thought.

"At any rate, we're gonna have a meeting tomorrow morning. Let all of the agents know. I need a minute to rest, and gather my thoughts." said Jaakuna.

"Yes ma'am." said Blair. 

Jaakuna took the rest of the day to relax at home, and recuperated from her battle with Miakumi. She of course went to one of her favourite spots, her luxurious outdoor jacuzzi.  As she stripped naked,  and stepped in, she entered a state of pure bliss from celebrating in her victory. 

"Now this, is what the doctor ordered." she said, as she leaned back, and closed her eyes. "One of my biggest obstacles is out of the way. Although, I suppose, it's a bit bittersweet. Part of me will miss being an agent, and making an ass out Miakumi behind her back., Hmhmhmhm. " she laughed. "The poor thing lost everything, before she could even realize what had befallen her. It was bound to happen. Now, it's time for the next phase. I need to get all of the others on board, with me taking over, as leader. I think I'll be alright for the most part, but I need to be prepared to lose a few." she said. "Osorai and Zurui shouldn't be an issue, since they respect me already. Veneta probably won't like the idea, but I doubt she has the resources to just up and leave. Taiah could go either way, and so could Jaleesa. Hmm.. I'll have to choose my wording carefully, so that they know they'll be getting a sweeter deal with me as their leader, opposed to Miakumi ." she said.  "For now, though, I'm just gonna bask in my victory, and what better way, then to enjoy a nice meal." she said, as she called her favorite steak house, and had a steak dinner delivered to her house. As she dried her perfectly sculpted body off, she put on a house robe, that flaunted her cleavage. Her dinner had arrived, and she sat in her dining room, as she enjoyed a nice filet mignon, lobster tail, shrimp, potatoes, mac and cheese, and buttered broccoli. For dessert, she enjoyed a 6 layered warm chocolate cake, with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce smothered all over the dessert. In contrast to her figure, she ate alot, to account for the high amounts of energy she needed to replenish. "So delicious. That hit the spot." she said, as she patted her belly. A few minutes later she got a phone call from Ricardo. "Hello?" said Jaakuna.

"Hey, Jaakuna-san. I was just um, ya know, checking on you. I know you said, you were busy taking out your master and all. I just... wanted to make sure you were alright." said Ricardo, nervously.

"Hmhmhmhm.. Of course, I'm alright. I've never been better. It was a massacre, and am in the middle of celebrating right now." said Jaakuna, as she brushed her fingers through her hair, pompously. 

"Heh.. I guess, I should've expected as much, from you. You really are unstoppable." said Ricardo.

"Yes, yes I am, hmhmhm.. And Ricardo." said Jaakuna.

"Y-yes? (Damn.. she's gonna yell at me for questioning her power, I just know it.)" he thought.

"Thanks for checking on me. I appreciate it." she said.

"Huh? Y-you're welcome." he said, as he started to blush. "Well, I won't hold you. I wish you the best of luck, in your future endeavors as leader." he said.

"Thank you, and I haven't forgotten what I said. I'll be sure to put in a good word, for you, to the other ladies." she said.

"Thanks, Jaakuna-san. You're the best. Well, I'll see you around." he said.

"Yeah.. see ya." said Jaakuna, as she hung up. She looked across from her dining room, at an empty chair. "I guess, I could've invited him over to celebrate with me, but.. I'd hate to give him the wrong idea." she said, as she got up, to put in a movie. 

The next day, Blair had gathered all of the other agents, to the meeting room. 

"What's this all about? Where's Miakumi-sama?" said Veneta, as she sat down in her seat at the table.

"Just relax. All of that will be explained in just a minute." said Blair, as she sat down at her seat.

"Hmm.. I get the feeling, this will be quite interesting, am I right, Blair?" said Jaleesa.

"Hmhmhm.. Interesting, indeed." said Blair, as Jaakuna walked into the meeting room. 

"Now, I'm sure you all are wondering, what's happening, and I'll be straight to the point. Miakumi is dead." said Jaakuna, as she sat at the head of the table.

Every agent was in awe, of what they just heard. "What?! That can't be. It has to be a mistake. Are you absolutely sure about this?" said Veneta. 

"Just, what happened, Jaakuna?" said Jaleesa.

"I've no intention of hiding the truth. I'm certain she's dead, because, I'm the one who killed her." said Jaakuna.

"What?!" said Jaleesa. 

"Y-you traitor! How on earth did you kill Miakumi-sama? She's invincible." said Veneta, as she got flustered.

"J-Jaakuna. Why would you do such a thing?" said Zurui, with a worried look.

"Open your eyes. All of you. You've been deceived this entire time. " said Jaakuna.

"Deceived? What are you saying, Jaakuna?" said Taiah.

"Do a bit of critical thinking. Someone who just happened to know about all of your circumstances, and whereabouts, and even granted you powers. Do you really think someone like that was human? Miakumi was a demon, under the guise of a woman. She wasn't in it for you, she was in it for herself. She used your weaknesses, in order to manipulate you all into serving her own purposes. She never cared about any of you." said Jaakuna.

"N-no. You're lying. T-that can't be." said Veneta.

Osorai sat their quietly for a minute, before finally deciding to speak. "I believe it." said Osorai. 

"Osorai? What are you?" said Veneta.

"Think about it, Veneta-chan. Miakumi-sama was a monster in every sense of the word. Whether it was a demon, ghost, alien, other dimensional being, I always knew she wasn't a pathetic human, in my gut, which is exactly why I respected her so much. Whether it was manipulation or not, I am grateful to have been taught to cast aside my humanity, and make my greatest weakness, my most valuable strength. Although, Jaakuna-chan, huhuhu.. I get the same feeling in my gut about you. After just randomly taking out Miakumi-sama, you don't honestly expect us, to believe your human, do you?" said Osorai.

"Hmph..  Miakumi was off guard, and weakened from the start, but I admit, you're partially, correct. The truth of the matter, is that my father, the leader of Onihito, is in fact a demon as well. I only just recently found this out, from Miakumi, before I killed her. Make no mistake, though. I don't identify myself as a demon, on my father's half. The only parent, I acknowledge is my mother. I am me, and that's all there is to it. " said Jaakuna.

"OOOOH? A hybrid, huh? I envy you, Jaakuna-chan." said Osorai.

"Hey, Jaleesa. You've been here longer than all of us. Is there any truth to all of this?" said Taiah.

"Hmph.. Well, now that Miakumi-sama is dead, there's no point in hiding it. Yeah, she's telling the truth. Miakumi was a demon. She didn't want the group falling into mass hysteria. Although, this is the first I'm hearing about your, bloodline, Jaakuna. I wonder why Miakumi-sama chose to hide that, even from me?" said Jaleesa.

"Who knows. Perhaps, it's because she feared I would become too powerful, if I found out. Not that it did her any good. I was still far more, cunning." said Jaakuna.

"Hmm.. Well, while I appreciate the honesty, Jaakuna. What makes you think, you're fit to lead this organization? Just because you're the strongest? Who's to say you won't betray us all in the end? You've never once showed any interest in any of us, before." said Taiah, as she rested her head, on her hand.

"Yeah, that's right. For all we know, we could end up just like Miakumi-sama." said Veneta.

"All valid concerns, but let me ask you this. Who else would like to lead this organization? Raise your hand." said Jaakuna, as the room fell into silence. "Hmhmhmhm.. That's what I thought. Other than Blair, who just joined weeks ago, none of you have any true leadership skills. And Jaleesa, while you are the veteran amongst us, be honest with yourself, you have no desire at all to lead. You'd much rather spend your time, making fools out of the guys you manipulate and kill." said Jaakuna.

"Well.. You're not wrong. I think that's fairly obvious. There's no way, I'd ever step up as leader." said Jaleesa.

"I thought so, which is why I've decided to take on the responsibility. It's true, I haven't treated any of you, all that well, and I have no intention of being like Miakumi, and pretending to be your friend. However, I've realized, that even though I am indeed the ultimate being, I can't do it alone. I need you guys. Think about where you were, before all of this began. The world is a cruel place. Every single one of us, knows that, but if you stick with me, then I promise, we'll be the one to make the rules. That perfect life, free of suffering, that you've always wanted will be yours." said Jaakuna. "If you don't want to trust me, that's fine, and I'll gladly accept any challengers. All I ask, is that you all work together to achieve this common goal." she said.

Zurui thought for a second. "I'm in." she said.

"Me too. If you took out Miakumi-sama, then that just means you're even more of a monster, then she was. I have no objections to following someone, who has overcome their human weakness, Jaakuna-sama." said Osorai.

"Perfect. How about you, Veneta?" said Jaakuna.

"Well.. A life free of suffering, does sound good. Fine.. I can't, exactly just quit, anyway." said Veneta.

"Hmm.. Alright, fine. I can't exactly, refute anything you just said. That would take too much work, on my part." said Taiah, as she reclined back in her chair.

"Fine by me. Just like Taiah said, I've no interest in challenging you for that position, so go right ahead, Jaakuna-sama. How about you, Blair? You fine with this?" said Jaleesa.

"Of course. To be honest, I had a hand in this as well." said Blair. (Since Jaakuna is being open, I've no choice but to come out with this, as well. It'll be tough, stealing her spot, if the others see me as untrustworthy.) thought Blair.

"What?!" said Jaleesa, completely shocked.

"I didn't have the same relationship with Miakumi, as you all did. I joined mainly, for business related reasons. I could see, as plain as day, that Jaakuna would be a better leader." said Blair.

"Hmhmhm.. It's true. She didn't take part in the battle, but her skills and intellect were a valuable asset, in assisting me." said Jaakuna. "Which is why, as of now, she's the new top agent. You don't have a problem with that now do you, Jaleesa?" she said.

"W-well I.. not really. I'm just shocked, that's all." said Jaleesa.

"Hmhmhmhmhmhmhm.. It's settled then. As of now, I'll be the one to lead us all, into a new society. We'll keep the same overall format, but with a few modifications. For instance, you'll each have your own assigned section of soldiers that will be your subordinates. I think we can keep things much more organized that way, then just randomly ordering around footsoldiers. I'll discuss all of that with you individually, later. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. You're all dismissed." said Jaakuna.

"Hmm.. (Jaakuna-sama, I trust, but this new girl, Blair is fishy to me. She's a monster alright, but.. a monster that represents everything wrong with humanity.)" thought Osorai. 

To be continued:

Next time: Nemesis vs Rival . (Blair confronts Naomi.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0