Chapter 54: Naomi’s Ascension.
59 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

naomi_the_super_detective_winter_version__by_cmpnaruto_de8rry2-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xOTQ4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNGRjYmViYWYtMDAyMC00MDcwLWE2NmQtNTBmMzdlYjFjN2UyXC9kZThycnkyLWQxM2IxNmRhLTYzODMtNDFiNS1hOWE4LWE1YWIzMWJkNzhmYi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTYwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.B3rSyy5yI-gcbjly9Ro6-Z5dUjYH0kti4DpyJLQpvAw

The next morning, at Naomi's house, she sat at her kitchen table and sipped some hot cocoa, to warm herself, as she contemplated what to do. 

"Hmm.. This is getting complicated. If what Blair said is true, then there's no telling what kind of level, Jaakuna is at right now. I knew she had gotten stronger, but damn.. I couldn't even touch Miakumi, but... somehow, Jaakuna not only defeated her, but absolutely destroyed her. Not to mention, Blair was also way tougher then I expected, she'd be. She's just a newbie, and yet... she actually had an edge on me. At this point, it wouldn't be too far fetched to assume that the overall power of Kurai Yohei, is increasing drastically as well, damn it." she thought, stirring her cup, while in deep thought. "I've come, quite a ways, but it's still not good enough. If this continues, then there really will be nothing I can do to stop Kurai Yohei. I've got to reach a new level, but just increased power won't be enough. It seems Jaakuna has figured out how to utilize and manifest her own energy somehow, and Blair seems to have some sort of precognition ability. I need to attain new powers, to counter these new strange abilities, that the agents are acquiring. The question is....how?" she thought, as she sipped her drink. " Of course.. I almost, forgot. Tokunori sensei mentioned something about a monk, in cape hedo, on the northern Kunigami District of Okinawa. Nishida, was his name if I remember correctly. He should have an idea, about other worldly powers. Sorry, Ms. Akure. I need to make sure I'm at a level, where this won't be senseless suicide for both of us, so just hang tight, a bit longer." she said, as she started to pack her bags.  "Now that Jaakuna's in charge, I'm not exactly sure what she'll do with her, but, I think it's safe to say, she'll be safe for now. From the way Blair talked, it doesn't sound like her life is in immediate danger, so I have to take this chance, while I still have it; to reach a new level." she said, as she headed out. 

Elsewhere, at Kurai Yohei's headquarters, Blair was giving Osorai and Zurui, quite a harsh training sequence, in order to help them reach a new level. 

"Hmhmhmhm.. Is that all you two got? How disappointing." she said, as she stood casually with her arms folded, as they both were on one knee trying to catch their breath. 

"Hah... hah... hah... Tch.. Far from it." said, Osorai, as she raised back up. "Listen, up.. Zurui-chan. We're gonna have to use combo attacks, if we hope to get anywhere." she whispered.

"R-right. What's the plan?" said Zurui.

"Blair-chan seems to be reading our movements. We're gonna have to try multi-step fake-outs. Here's what we'll do." she said, whispering the attack plan in Zurui's ear.

"A-alright, I got it. Let's do it." said Zurui.

"Are you both finished, with your little strategy meeting? If so, then let's go again." she said, unbuttoning her suit-jacket, to allow easier movement. She stood there as she kept her eyes on the two. Suddenly they zipped around the room, in high speeds. "Hmm.. They're both getting a bit faster, at least." she thought, as she kept track of them. Osorai and Zurui zipped to both sides of Blair, as they prepared to attack at two different angles only to disappear again. They reappeared at different angles preparing to attack only to disappear and repeat a few more times. "Ngh!..." she grunted, as she went into a guarded stance. The two girls appeared behind Blair again, but this time only Zurui vanished, as Osorai went for a sweep kick at Blair's feet. "Ohh? Good! You're catching on, but..." she said, as she jumped up. "You're attack plan was a bit, half-baked." she said, as she dodged Osorai's sweep.

"Huhuhu.. That's not all." said Osorai, as Zurui, suddenly dropped down over Blair, with a drop kick.

"There!" thought Zurui, as she was inches away from Blair's face.

"Hmhm.. Not quite." said Blair, as she grabbed Zurui's leg, and stomped on Osorai's gut simultaneously. 

"Nghhh.. Huhuhu.. It's no use, Blair-chan. You can't stop me with this." said Osorai, as her twisted mind was practically numb to pain. She grabbed Blair's leg, and attempted to knock her off balance. 

"I wasn't done." said Blair, as she slammed Zurui  by the leg, straight down onto Osorai, creating a small crater in the ground. 

"Gaaah!" screamed Zurui, as she layed on top of Osorai.

"Nghhh.. Guhh.. Get off of me, Zurui-chan." she said, pushing Zurui off of her, and grabbing her head, in a daze. "Damn.. The difference between me and a top tier agent, is still leagues apart." said Osorai, as she got up, and dusted herself off.

"Of course, it is. This is only the second day of training. That said, I am seeing gains within you two. For a second there, you actually made me put up my guard. Hmhmhmhm." laughed Blair, as she genuinely complimented their improvement, but with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh, Blair-chan. You're enjoying this, aren't you?" said Osorai, as she smirked.

"I am, Osorai.... I am. This relentless punishment is absolutely necessary for your training, but make no mistake, I'm enjoying every minute of this, thoroughly. " said Blair, as she placed her hand on her hip, raised her eyebrow, and grinned her signature,  intuitive; but evil grin. "My time here at this organization has made something very clear to me. I absolutely, love to fight." she said.

"Huhuhu.. I may have been a bit wrong, about you Blair-chan. You are quite interesting. I hope you don't mind, if I get a bit of enjoyment out of this, for myself. So by all means, please don't let up." said Osorai, as she licked her lips.

"Oh ho ho.. I knew your schtick was fear, but seems your a bit of a masochist on the side, hmhmhm.. Very well, come at me, so I can put you back down again." laughed Blair. (That's right, Osorai, open up to me. You've been the one, putting up the most resistance. It's clear to me now, you're not the type, to go for acts of friendship. So I'll prove my dominance over you in every way, to gain your respect. Hmhmhmhm. You'll all be eating out of the palm of my hands.) thought Blair, as she continued to beat on Osorai relentlessly, as blood began to splatter on the ground.

"Guhhh... Huhuhu...Hahahahaha.. Yes. Do it! Do it! Do it! Doooo it! Show no mercy, on me! Remind me, that I'm still alive!" laughed Osorai, as she continued to get pulverized, in their fight.

"(T-their nuts! I-I can't keep up with these monsters. No.. I have to. There's no choice, in the matter.) thought Zurui, forcing herself back up, and rushing into the fight.

As Naomi got off of her helicopter flight to cape hedo, she checked into her hotel, and immediately headed for the temple, where Tokunori told her she could find the monk. She walked through a giant forest, filled with huge trees, as well as rivers and streams.  

"Hmm.. If I remember right, Tokunori-sensei told me, the temple should be around here." she said, as she walked through the forest. "Ohhh.. There it is!" she said, looking up at a huge temple, that sat atop a hill. It had a staircase leading up to it. "It's huge! No mistake, that's definitely it." she said, as she climbed the staircase. Once she reached the top, she immediately came across two monks that stood at the gateway. "Hello, there. My name is Naomi Senshima. I'm here to see Nishida-san." she said. 

"Aaahh.. Princess Naomi, we've been expecting you. Master Nishida is inside. Right this way, please." said the monk.

"Princess Naomi?" said Naomi, confused. She was led through the temple, which was quite a beautiful sight. It was decorated with greenery and palm trees, alongside the walls, and the pathway and staircase that led up to the main room, was made of gold, giving it an almost heavenly appearance. "It's so beautiful. I've never seen anything like this." she said, as she followed the monk. The monk opened up a second set of doors, and let Naomi in. 

"Master Nishida, Princess Naomi is here to see you." he said, as he let Naomi in to see the head monk. Nishida was a bald man, who was somewhat elderly in appearance, appearing to be somewhere in his early 60s, but he had an extremely fit and powerful physique. 

"Oh, Princess Naomi. So nice to see you, again. You were such a little girl the last time we met, so you probably don't remember." said Nishida. "Please have a seat." he said, as he gestured to the mat in front of him.

"It's nice to see you as well, Nishida-san. You'll have to forgive me, because as you say, I don't remember." she said, bowing her head, and taking a seat.

"Hahaha.. That's quite alright. Raise your head, princess. No need to stand on ceremony here." he said.

"R-right. May I ask, why you all refer to me as princess?" said Naomi.

"Hmm.. As I thought, seems Tokunori didn't tell you, after all. I'll have to scold him for that. Then again, I suppose he wanted you, to enjoy a more normal life." he said, sighing.  Well, it's because you're the daughter of Jizen-sama, of course." said Nishida.

"Oh? You know my father? And, sama?!" said Naomi, confused.

"Of course. Everyone at this temples are followers of Jizen. He is one of the head angels after all." said Nishida.

Naomi's eyes bucked open, as she just sat there, trying to process everything. "Wait..... wait,wait,wait,wait,wait... Angel?!" said Naomi. 

"That's right. I'm well aware, that this is all a big shock for you, but... your long past due, for knowing the truth. Time is of the essence." said Nishida. 

"I-I only knew my father for a very short period of time, in fact my memories of him are very blurred and faint, but... I was told that he died. That's why Tokunori-sensei took me in. Well.. that's what Tokunori told me, anyway." said Naomi.

"Yes.. Indeed, Tokunori took you in, when you were only 3 years old. Although, it's incorrect, to say that you're father died. He returned to the heavenly realm." said Nishida.

"What?! What are you saying?" said Naomi.

"Before you were born, Jizen inhabited the body of a human, and impregnated your mother. So, while you are mostly human, you have angelic energy flowing through you. Jizen didn't want to inhabit the human body for long, as not to take over his body completely, which is why he left earth." said Nishida.

"I... can't believe it, but... at the same time, it all makes sense.  It all adds up. So then, that inhuman energy that Miakumi was sensing in me, was angelic." she said. 

"Miakumi?! You've already come across that demon, as well?!" said Nishida.

"Well,.. Yeah. In fact, I almost lost my life to her. I wound up, surviving though, thanks to a friend." said Naomi. 

"I see.. That's good news. We absolutely can't afford to lose you, Princess Naomi. You were born for a very specific purpose." said Nishida.

"I was born for a purpose? And what purpose, was that?" said Naomi.

"The demon lord, Javerius, also had a daughter, for the sole purpose of bringing utter chaos into the world. The mixture between demon and human blood, produces terrifying results. If the daughter of Javerius reaches her full potential, then she will be even stronger then a demon lord, capable of annihilating the world. Which is why, Jizen, gave birth to you. You too have an unworldly potential. You're the only one, that can go against that kind of power. " said Nishida.

"This is... unbelievable. So Jaakuna... is the daughter of a demon. It's all making sense now. To think, it would turn out like this. We're the complete antithesis of each other." said Naomi.

"I see.. So you've come across her, already?" said Nishida.

"Yes.. Well.. I've done more then just come across her. To be honest, I befriended her some years ago, but eventually... she ended up joining forces with Miakumi, along with several other deadly warriors.  Ever since then.. she became absurdly strong. I've done battle with her twice, only to be beaten both times. I thought I had finally closed the gap, but her power just keeps growing. She even managed to destroy Miakumi." said Naomi.

"It's as I thought, the powers of Javerius's daughter are already growing at a terrifying rate, but... did you say, you befriended her? So the friend, you mentioned, that saved you from your death at the hands of Miakumi, was..." said Nishida.

"That's right, it was Jaakuna. We developed a friendship, in college, as well as a rivalry. It fell apart, when she left, but.. I can't help but feel like there's still at least mutual respect there. I have a burning desire to face her in combat, and so does she." said Naomi.

"I see. That is quite the surprise. The fact that you two are drawn to each other, is fated destiny, and comes as no surprise. However, the circumstances, aren't what I imagined." said Nishida. 

"What do you mean, by that?" said Naomi.

"Well, it seems Javerius isn't controlling his daughter, but instead, she is acting of her own accord. That is.. rather good news." said Nishida.

"Well.. Yeah. It doesn't seem like she aims to follow Miakumi or Javerius's demonic plans or anything like that. That said, her controlling society the way she sees fit, isn't all that much better. I have to stop her, regardless, or the world will still fall into chaos." said Naomi.

"Of course... Worry not, you have just as much potential as she does. I suspect the boost in power Jaakuna received, from working under the demon lord, Miakumi, has put you at a disadvantage. From what I'm gathering, she is at a further stage in development then you are, since you had no one to teach you how to truly tap into your angelic powers. However, you're in the right place. I can help you." said Nishida.

"Thank-you, Nishida-san. You don't know how much, I appreciate this. The doubts I was feeling in myself, are gone. I can do this. I know I can." said Naomi.

"That's the spirit, Princess Naomi. We'll begin your training, immediately. First, you need to get a true understanding, of the energy that flows within you." he said.

"Right! Makes sense. I'm ready." said Naomi, eagerly, as she prepared for her training.

To be continued:

Next time: Prison Break. Rescue, Ikara and Kurui.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0