Chapter 9.5 | Court hearing
1.1k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9.5 | Court hearing

-o-

“Court hearing in Session.”

 

A hammer hits the wooden plug, indicating the start of the court hearing session.

 

“Mr James, what do you have to say after the evidence uncovered from last week?”

 

“Well, I can say that all four of those prototype units were marked as missing or stolen several months or years ago, and we only recently released the retail product weeks ago, Jeff please continue the explanation.”

 

“Of course sir, the units that were found are prototypes that have had their safety features disabled or tinkered with, normally these test tubes don’t allow anything larger than a pig inside, but it has clearly been altered on allowing these experiments.”

 

“But that doesn’t change the fact that a living breathing human was found in one of those!”

 

“That thing is completely unrelated to our products, the group who did this are not affiliated with Rollycrunch.”

 

“And it also doesn’t change the fact that you underpay your workers and your aggressive business practice.”

 

“Do you know who the people are that did this? It’s them that should be convicted, not us.”

 

 

Court hearing over.


Skip this chapter if y'all don't want no lore.

chapter 10 dropping on saturday

join my discord where I announce how much i have written every day: https://discord.gg/EF82Hza6RU

37