Chapter 14.5 | Health report
999 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14.5 | Health report

-o-

---

From: Keigo Fujinawa

---

To: Ayumi Takeshi,

---

Subject: Results from yesterday's examination

---

Health report.

No major chronic illness that could develop or has developed.

Blood sample reveals no anomalies, except an unknown agent which should dissipate through natural means after a few weeks.

Slight heterochromia in the right eye should pose no problems.

Judging from weight and length, I wager she would be 16-18 months old in her cat form, but I am not too sure.

She’s around 24% Norwegian forest cat, 69% domesticated cat and 7% other.

The results also show a new genome that corresponds with the sample taken from the hospital, the new gene can cause rapid change in body structure. Currently the task of investigating this has been given to another lab.

 

End of report.

 

On another matter, she’s starting highschool right? I think you should be careful and monitor her stress hormone levels, because my hypothesis is that stress hormones along with a few certain nerve signals can trigger the transformation.

---

 

-o-

 

Unknown research lab, somewhere in Japan.

 

“Report.”

 

“We have successfully infiltrated the lab, moving to retrieve the package.”

 

“Copy.”

 

End of side chapter


I am the author, and by the power of my motivation I hereby release chapter 14.5 almost 20 hours early!

Just to clear a few things up, the blood sample has been split into three.

also, students in japan start highschool when they are 15, where they go 3 years. before that is junior highschool.

punchew out!

42