Chapter 17.5 | Adorable mistakes
995 10 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17.5 | Adorable mistakes

-o-

You guys voted yes for this special chapter, so here it is!

 

Hmm. Let’s see, what have I done?

 

So, there was this one time where I accidentally spilled orange juice on Usui, and that led me to apologize profusely to her, while she just brushed it off. Well, I expected her to claw me or something but surprisingly not.

 

Another embarrassing moment would be that time I accidentally turned into a cat. One of the resident cats got startled by something and somehow, SOMEHOW bit me in the tail, causing me to momentarily fall down before landing, as a cat on all fours.

 

Kaoru was quick to react and put me in a fawn, and handled me like a baby. If I didn’t have fur then she would probably have seen my blushing face.

 

And it actually turned out to be Dad who accidentally flipped a pancake wrongly, it landed next to the cat and startled it causing him to bite my tail out of panic, a truly amazing triple wombo combo.

 

A few days after I started trying out the cafe work I was slowly but surely getting questioned more and more, I think the few costumers that the cafe got slowly got enough courage to ask, of course, I would try and answer the questions as best as could.

 

But there was this one question who everyone seemed to always want to ask, “Which kind of food do you like?” And it would always end up in the same fashion, with me blushing and meekly replying with fish, I’d guess that from the other perspective it was adorable, but for me, it was very embarrassing. Eventually, I put up a sign that says “Don’t ask what my favorite food is, it’s fish.” just to avoid the question entirely.

 

And probably the least exciting of the mistakes I have done, I was trying to make one of Dad’s drinks and I had managed to screw up the different measurements a bit so when Kaoru volunteered to test it out she just giggled, at the fact that I tried my best, and then at the fact that I had realized I did something wrong and was blushing madly while hiding behind my hands.

 

And I should probably mention that one time Kaoru sneaked some cat-nip… But no, that’s way too embarrassing to talk about.


I played around with a few ideas, and let me tell you, I have some great ideas for cat-nip!

Anyways , since the vote concluded with a landslide victory for having this extra chapter at all votes voting yes, I have hence delivered on it

as always pls join discord server https://discord.gg/EF82Hza6RU

40