Chapter 1: Truck-Sama in almost every otome-related novels…?
902 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How do you know if you're going to be reincarnated ? Get hit by Truck-Sama when you least expect it in my world! After the massive bloom of novels that contained the: Got Reincarnated into an Otome Game, Reincarnated into the Demon World, Reincarnated into a smut novel, Reincarnated as the useless 8th or 7th Miss of the Duke's or Minister's daughter, young teenage girls and boys has all been trying to get hit by a truck or hoping that they get reincarnated quickly just so that they can be in the arms of the hot ML (Male Lead) of the story and be that low-key overly powered FL (Female Lead), or become the hot ML and get as much sexy or cute females as you desire.

ಠ_ಠ"...

Trucks were then banned from then on! In all seriousness, that's what happened after the extremely strange phenomenon happened. It prevented future deaths of young teens and even adults from trying to get reincarnated.

With such great timing, a very genius inventor created capsules to deliver supplies and packages ten times faster than a truck's delivery.

Everything went well, and the crazy fangirls and fanboys have all been put to silence after the ban of trucks.

No one can ever be reincarnated ever again!

And so, my days went just as perfectly normal. I had my breakfast of deep-fried dough stick, or youtiao, along with it's natural pair, the soybean milk I made from the kitchen's blender.

Of course, I did my other daily stuffs before rampaging my breakfast and then I went directly to school.

I stared at the azure sky above containing fluffy marshmallows. It didn't seem like I would get late if I walked slow, and so I allowed myself to take my time strolling down my neighborhood's beautiful streets.

"Oh my god! Have you read the latest chapter from I reincarnated as the Genius Poison, Divine Doctor, Virtuous Princess with a Black Belly of the Demonic, Ghostly, Godly King?" One of the fangirls up ahead squealed as if she saw her actual K-Pop idol in real life. I would squeal as well too if I ever saw my stan from my favorite K-Pop band.

But damn, is that novel that she's talking about so immensely popular and over-the-top cliche!

It was like Twilight again but if it married the entire Xianxia and Wuxia's cliches and had a baby. I never expect such a novel to exist! It was even seven-thousand chapters long, containing 50 different arcs, and a lot of OP characters with its complex and long cultivation process.

Now, I won't degrade the I reincarnated as the Genius Poison, Divine Doctor, Virtuous Princess with a Black Belly of the Demonic, Ghostly, Godly King because of its very interesting cultivation process along with some of its actually good arcs, however, what got me into dropping it were the bland Female Lead and her supporting characters who were half of the members of her reverse harem.

The Female Lead was a great mercenary, famous assassin, and a genius doctor plus poison expert in her universe, but she died by getting stabbed by her lover who was jealous because of her skills and got seduced by her sister who was her best friend.

And you'll eventually see the future arcs from there. The face-slapping, the cross-dressing as a boy to enter an academy, the tournament of the FL being mocked at for being a cripple and then once she flanks off her golden halo and majestic OPness, the entire audience suddenly praised her like a deity, and lastly having such an insane luck that she might as well be called Goddess of Fortune.

As for the male lead? Eh, he's just a personification of Deus Ex Machina. He would save the day whenever the FL is far away and even though he ordered a shadow guard to look after her.

Pui! I don't want to be reincarnated as the Female Lead anyways, I'd rather hang onto her thigh instead! That way, I would have mother-pa! I mean, a best friend to protect me and we would do all sorts of crazy stunts.

I even get a free pass to see hot boys that she'll encounter. Who cares about that godly male lead? There are tons of fishes in the ocean who are good as well!

Because of my thoughts being distracted by the group of girls fangirling over the novel called the Genius Poison, Divine Doctor, Virtuous Princess with a Black Belly of the Demonic, Ghostly, Godly King, I realized I was crossing the street and that a large vehicle was charging towards my direction.

Eh? Why is it so fast...and it's heading right at me like a raging bull!

My instincts kicked in, making my body to leap into action and run over across the street.

I successfully managed to not get run over by a car!

When I turned around to look behind me and give that driver a middle finger for trying to rush at my poor soul, I saw that it was actually a truck and that it was...going to head straight at the building I was in front of?!

Hey, hey, mister! Tell me what did I ever do to you?! We can talk about life!

○| ̄|_

With that, I was chased by a truck while running with all my life to school and was stared at by countless bystanders.

"Ah, she got chosen by Truck-Sama!" Said one fanboy.

"Mhm, mhm, why is she running though? She's going to get reincarnated!" Said another fanboy.

"Wah!~ I am so jealous, if I was her, I would willingly get hit by Truck-Sama!" Spoke a fangirl.

Jealous my entire buttocks! I have a life to fulfill and family to take care of in the future you know?!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

There were no police around or people to report a young teenager being chased by a truck. Most were all sobbing that they didn't get to be chosen and the rest were recording the footage for views on YouTube...

I had no time to complain anyways or beg for someone else's life in exchange for mine, as the almighty Truck-Sama proclaimed my own life and hit me road-kill style...

I didn't know how my body looked like. I can only feel my entire entity disappearing completely.

Damn, I was not prepared to die at such a young age, I even have a single mother and young sister to take care of...

Wait, this must be a dream right? Yes, it has to be. A truck suddenly came after me and hit me over, aren't they all supposed to be banned and destroyed?

I'll wake up, eat, go to school, do my chores, and help my mother get her medicine, and pick my younger sister from school.

Yes, yes, this all has to be a dream! I'll wake up from this empty space of darkness. It has to be...

It all has to be a nightmare...

[Celestial Guide: Hello Subject 2]

A text message in front of me appeared inside a white box. The text is in a Times New Roman and is colored blue, making it a bit eye-catching.

"Can I go back home? This all has to be some sort of nightmare, right?" I questioned bitterly to this Celestial Guide. I would be smacking or pinching myself in order to wake up, if it not for me having no physical body at the moment!

[Celestial Guide: You will be reincarnated in one minute. Please choose a set of cheats as your wishes]

"May I have the cheat to go back home?" I requested.

[Celestial Guide: This system did not understand what you meant. Please try again and use your wishes before auto selection will activate.]

"My wish is to force you to take me back home this instant, return my old life back you system-psychopath!" I demanded in frustration. I really wanted to wake up from this dream! C'mon, don't let me reincarnate into a dangerous world, I'm only sixteen, how could you torture such a young soul?!

[Celestial Guide: Correction, this one is called the highly-immortal Celestial Guide of all the universes, and is not to be called any names such as Bob. Subject Two's wish is invalid, please try again.]

There was no use making this sadistic system to get my old life back. Hey, hey! Aren't you supposed to be nice?

 [Celestial Guide: Heh]

I think this system has a cruel mind of its own...

○| ̄|_

[Celestial Guide: The duration of one minute has passed. Activating auto selection mode for set of skills and specialties in one...two...]

"No! Wait! What about my family? My friends, and my entire internet history of moe moe and Yaoi pictures?!" I screamed and begged, however a light flashed and made the darkness around me dispersed.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a large floating creature staring at me with a watering mouth...

Ying Chun Hua: ...

Large Floating Creature: Hey, can I eat your Ying and Yang?

Ying Chun Hua: Eat your entire family's Ying and Yang!

But a baby's voice of gibberish came out instead...

What kind of scenario is this?! I don't want to be eaten just after I got reincarnated!

Come here, Celestial Guide, I swear I won't beat you to mashed potatoes!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

17