Chapter 24. Interlude
3.2k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a white space.

Pure white.

A giant elevator that was slowly descending through space-time.

Xuelan was sobbing. Tears streamed uncontrollably down her face, and she clung to Kien's unconscious body like a widow grieving over her dead husband's corpse.

Of course, she knew he wasn't actually dead forever, but knowledge of that fact didn't make it any less worse. She didn't exactly understand why she was still with her ex-boyfriend, but she felt simultaneously relieved yet devastated. The massive tumbleweed of emotions inside of her heart had spilled open out of her fragile exterior shell, and it bled all over the floor together with all of her sadness, solace, scars, spirit, and scoured soul.

It was her fault.

She had disobeyed him, and she had killed him because of it.

Xuelan pressed her teary face into his chest, and she wanted to feel him inside of her. She wanted to feel like she was part of him, and she couldn't bear an inch of separation in between their bodies. Even though she was hugging him, there was too much space, almost like a multi-dimensional universe sat as a barrier in between them. They were too distant.

She wanted him to punish her.

She wanted Kien to hit her, whip her, slap her, and make her feel the burning red hot lash on her skin. She wanted him to punish her until she cried and screamed, begging to be forgiven. She wanted to be driven to tears, sobbing and sobbing and sobbing uncontrollably even beyond her limits and past the extremes of her tolerance. She didn't want it to stop, because if he stopped, then it wouldn't be a punishment.

Xuelan felt like she deserved to be punished.

The black-haired girl was straddling her unconscious ex-boyfriend.

He was basically asleep, and she was naked with all her flaws and blemishes and twisted pitch-black darkness in plain view.

For some reason, he was still hard, and Xuelan grinded her vulva against his thick rod. She reached underneath her with her hand, and guided his cock into her tender raw entrance. She pushed down against him, and felt that stiff member sliding into her body cavity. It hurt because she was a little dry, but Xuelan liked how it hurt. She wanted it to hurt.

"Rape me!" She screamed, tears streaming down her face. "Fuck me and hurt me and rape me! Kien!"

She sagged over his chest, thrusting herself against him weakly.

"Punish me, Kien..."

The tempo of her movements rapidly slowed.

She was crying.

+ + +

Kien gradually woke up.

He could faintly perceive Xuelan sitting and crying atop him, and he laid still for a short while.

Xuelan seemed to realize that he had regained consciousness, and she immediately pounced on him and kissed him deeply on the lips.

"Kien! Kien!" She cried desperately in between breaths and plunges of her mouth.

"Xue..."

Her tears spilled all over his face, and Kien blinked several times.

Without warning, Xuelan pulled away from him and quickly slipped off his body.

The girl pressed her face against the floor and lifted her bare ass high in the air, exposed and ready for him.

"Whip me, Kien! Punish me!" She cried.

"Xue..."

"I was a bad slave! I hurt you! I caused you to die!"

"Xue, stop that."

"I'm a slut! I'm a worthless slut! I'm not faithful and I betrayed you!"

Kien slowly stumbled to his feet, and he half-crawled over to hug the sobbing girl in his arms.

"Punish me! Punish me hard!"

"No."

"Please. I need this, Kien. I need this badly."

Kien squeezed Xuelan tightly into his arms, so fiercely it was like he was never going to let go.

"I'm sorry," he said.

 

I'm sorry for being such a messed up author... ;-;

Next week I actually have some pretty big things IRL on November 20th, so the update pace will definitely slow down substantially. To be honest, this is a pretty good stopping point, so I might just leave off on here until I get back... (whenever that happens) but it depends on how badly I procrastinate, I guess.

Thank you to everyone who stayed all the way for this... My apologies to anyone I broke this story for.

24