Chapter 27. Breakfast
2.8k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xuelan licked her lips and crawled over Kien's legs like a cat.

He was still sleeping, but the faint reddish glow of dawn was beginning to creep in through the entrance of the cave. 

Since it was already morning, he probably wouldn't be too upset if she helped herself to breakfast now. The 24-year-old was too polite to distract him when he was totally asleep in the middle of the night, but what kind of man didn't like a wakeup call in the morning? The incubus seemed to naturally get hard very easily, even when he was unconscious, and it was hard for her to simply ignore his near constant erection pressing up against her naked body.

Perhaps she ought to have felt bad for him, since a persistent everlasting erection was a genuine medical condition in human men known as priapism, but perhaps sex demons had different anatomy. However, Xuelan could only guess that it was very uncomfortable, which must have been exacerbated by her ex-boyfriend's incredible level of self-restraint. In either case, she justified her actions by telling herself that she was definitely doing Kien a favor.

She lowered her head to Kien's hard member, and licked softly.

Although she knew almost no facts about demons, Xuelan had a very vivid and creative imagination. For instance, what if incubi were like milk cows? Kien always seemed to produce an enormous volume of semen despite ejaculating many times every day, and it was easily in the range of gallons. Xuelan imagined that the buildup of fluid must cause a lot of pressure inside of him if he wasn't regularly milked.

Consequently, as his personal sex slave, it was obviously her responsibility to make sure he was properly taken care of... right?

Mmh...

Xuelan really liked the feeling of him inside of her mouth.

While it certainly wasn't candy, Xuelan did genuinely consider it to be a real treat.

She liked how she could take her sweet time when Kien was still asleep. There was no need to actively put on a show or worry about her neck cramping trying to make him cum fast. Instead, she could go at her own pace, and Xuelan greatly preferred these leisurely fellatio sessions where she could just suck on him for hours. This was obviously the proper way to enjoy a dick. It wasn't nearly the same feeling to have a rape stick thrusted repeatedly down your throat (which was a different kind of fun...). Even so, Xuelan was a masochist, and she liked to periodically tickle her gag reflex trying to take Kien as deep as possible even during her most relaxed blowjobs.

If she could have it her own way, Xuelan definitely would have liked to do this all day, but she was perfectly aware that there was a time limit to her morning shenanigans. It wouldn't be long until Kien woke up, and then he would probably try to push her off him. Before that point, Xuelan wanted to make him cum, which meant she at least had to move at a moderate pace.

The black-haired girl squirmed as she sucked greedily and rubbed her thighs together.

If this were earth, she definitely would have been masturbating herself right now. 

However, the invisible piercings on her genitals ensured that she couldn't even touch herself for pleasure. They would deliver a shock if she attempted anything remotely like masturbating with her own fingers. This might have seemed like a troublesome barrier at first, but Xuelan was a resourceful girl. It only took a day or two before she figured out a loophole to the punishment system.

Xuelan bit her lip and grabbed Kien's hand.

He was still asleep, and she quickly dragged his limp arm underneath her kneeling body, positioning it below her sweet spot.

Then she started grinding her hips against his hand, and she pressed his fingers up against her slit. Xuelan was essentially masturbating herself through Kien's hand, and she guided his motionless fingers to all the right places as she moaned with her mouth full with her ex-boyfriend's dick, her hot breath quivering all over his saliva-coated member.

This felt so much better.

She wanted to go even faster.

She imagined that Kien was teasing the folds of her body with his fingers, and she slowly inserted the tip of one of his appendages into her tight hole.

Mnghn...

More.

She wanted more of this... lots lots more.

Xuelan could feel his cock pulsating in her mouth, and... and...

+ + +

Kien abruptly pushed her off of him.

He withdrew his hand, which was now coated with her sexual secretions, and he looked upset.

"Xue. Again? How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that?"

The incubus rubbed his eyes and sat up from the ground with a serious frown on his face.

The girl looked thoroughly crushed by the interruption, mostly because she was so close to getting him to orgasm!

And... it genuinely felt very good...

"M-Master, will you let me finish?" She asked pleadingly.

"No. You are degrading yourself like this. You need to calm down."

"But..."

"We need to find you food and water. Stop thinking about sex, Xue. You've gone completely crazy. Look, if you want to starve yourself, then I won't eat anything either. How does that make you feel? No sex until we find food? We're in this together, and I want you to take better care of yourself."

"It snowed last night, and I had some melted ice."

"Food, Xue. Real food."

"But Master... your cum is food..."

"No. You can't live off of semen. This isn't a porn novel. That's impossible."

There was suddenly a lecherous glimmer in Xuelan's eyes.

Actually, she had already done her own math! A typical human man ejaculated around a tablespoon of semen, which typically contained 5-7 calories. Under ordinary circumstances, it was impossible to obtain enough calories from cum unless a person was literally drinking the sperm pooled together from of hundreds of different men every meal. 

However... Kien was an incubus! And he produced a lot of cum!

Although Xuelan lacked a measuring device, she roughly estimated that each one of his loads had around a half-pint of semen. It might not sound like a lot, but a typical mouth could hold around ~60 mL of fluid. Kien could fill her up four or five times over in his enormous messy ejaculations, which approximately came out to around 250 calories if she swallowed everything. It was almost equivalent to half of a blueberry muffin each time!

Kien also had the stamina to go for multiple times in a day, meaning that it was absolutely theoretically possible to obtain enough calories from pure cum. Admittedly... it wasn't a nutritionally balanced meal... and she hadn't actually been sucking him off eight times a day (yet), but her stomach certainly hadn't been entirely empty for the past week.

Her ex-boyfriend appeared to have forgotten that she was obtaining calories from his semen, and in truth she was actually less starved than he currently believed her to be. Furthermore, she was getting a lot of fluid from his semen, which was delaying the worst effects of her dehydration.

Although semen (~350 mOsm/kg) was slightly saltier than blood (~290 mOsm/kg), it was far better than drinking sea water (~1000 mOsm/kg) or urine (~600 mOsm/kg). It was closer to the osmotic pressure of 0.9% normal saline (~310 mOsm/kg), which was used in IV fluids to hydrate hospital patients. Human kidneys could concentrate urine up to ~850 mOsm/kg, so Xuelan calculated that it was theoretically possible for her renal medulla to excrete more net sodium than she consumed from ingesting semen, meaning that it wouldn't be too dehydrating.

Semen was clearly a reasonable answer to all of Xuelan's problems, at least temporarily.

"It's my breakfast... Master... I calculated that your cum should have around 250 calories..."

She blinked her eyelashes innocently at Kien, trying to tug on his sentimental heartstrings.

He wanted her to eat, right? Surely this line of attack would work.

"So feed me please, Master?"

The black-haired incubus was speechless.

 

My poor internet search history...

Anyhow, do people dislike it when Xue is too lewd? I'm just curious... I haven't totally decided how to take their relationship in the future, and there's a variety of different directions that I'm considering. I kind of want to think of a way to tone her down more...

In an ideal world, how do you prefer Xue's character?
  • I like Xue when she's completely conservative/reserved/innocent Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Xue when she's slightly conservative/reserved Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I like Xue when she's like a (fictional) normal person Votes: 4 4.2%
  • I like Xue when she's like a (real life) normal person Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Xue when she's a mild pervert Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I like Xue when she's a serious pervert Votes: 7 7.3%
  • I like Xue when she has zero inhibitions and is totally promiscuous Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I think the author should do whatever Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I don't have an opinion Votes: 2 2.1%
Total voters: 96
22