Chapter 4: (18+) It’s getting hot in here…
1.8k 15 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
WARNING! This chapter contains self-love, fluffing self-love and lewd imaginary scene's to facilitate self-love. Only 18 or older past this point!

 

So this is my first attempt at making a lewd chapter and while I feel more or less satisfied with it I'd love hearing what you guys think! Keep in mind that this novel is mostly a way for me to practice fluff scenes so input is welcomed!

 

[N-No I d-don't need that.] - Vinia

 

Looking away from the phallic object I pulled up some of my favorite Monster Girl material, gradually feeling my body heat up even more. The tingling was coming from my entire body but was focused right below my belly. Breathing heavily I hesitantly trailed my fingertips over the area where the feeling was strongest slowly moving my hand down as I lightly touched my vagina.

 

[Hii!] - Vinia

 

The sudden stimulus from going straight for the prize rocked my body and I jerked my hand away. It was almost too much for me so I decided to ease myself into it a little more slowly.

 

[O-Okay Vinia, y-you got this!] - Vinia

 

I gulped, apprehensively staring down at my breasts as my hands neared them. My nipples were hard enough to cut diamond and I briefly remembered a joke Aaron and I used to make about the Great Fairy's in OoT and their nipples that could cut glass. Those distracting thoughts were blown away a moment later as I nervously brushed my finger around the areola of my right breast.

The feeling, while far beyond anything I had experienced as Vincent, was much more manageable than my earlier attempt at fast track this process and I quickly found myself getting lost in the feeling as I rubbed and groped my boobs. Earlier, when I had seen them in the mirror, I had thought they were fairly small but feeling them now I found that I was caring about that less and less.

 

[A-Ahn! So Good!] - Vinia

 

Distracted by the feelings emanating from my entire being I didn't notice that I had been clicking through images of Fairy's in various lewd actions and found myself imagining my new body in each position. Breathing heavily I found my hand moving downward once more as my other continued kneading my breasts.

Coming to an image that showed a Fairy getting used as a onahole with a look of ecstasy on her face my wandering hand finally reached my lower lips and I started rubbing along the outside at first before moving slightly upwards towards a small nub that had been buzzing in the back of my brain for attention. Lightly touching it, my fingers wet with my own fluids, I immediately felt a wave of pleasure radiating outwards from it and my body arched in the computer chair.

 

[I-Is that the clit?] - Vinia

 

Focusing my efforts I found my second hand make it's way down from the breast I had been giving attention to as my second hand inserted a finger into my eager depths. Somehow, in my haze of horniness, I had toggled the gallery function of my photo's and they were now automatically moving to the next image, each of a Fairy in various positions. 

Redoubling my efforts into my self-pleasure session I continued plunging a finger into my love canal as my second hand focused on the little pleasure buzzer that was my clitoris. 

Watching the various images as I did so I imagined myself in the position of a fairy taking a dick with her entire body, dedicating myself to pleasuring someone so much larger and more powerful than I was. In and out. In and out. My finger moved at the same time as the scenario played out in my head and gradually one finger became two then three as I felt something approaching.

I quickly realized through my lust filled thoughts that I was about to climax and my hands sped up in response as several convulsions wracked my body, reaching a high I never knew existed as a man.

 

[Ah! Aaah! Ah!!!!] - Vinia

[Hah... Hah... What the fuck?] - Vinia

 

Breathing heavily after my mind-melting orgasm I slumped in my chair weakly.

 

[Do all women feel like that or is it just a symptom of being a Fairy?] - Vinia

 

Seeing the phallic object from earlier in the corner of my eye I told myself that I'd definitely try that next time but I was feeling the urge to sleep right now from the rather intense exercise I had done for the last few minutes. Pulling myself up using the desk, I tried standing up only to fall back onto my chair as my legs trembled like a newborn faun.

 

[O-Oh well, here's fine too I guess...] - Vinia

 

Letting my exhaustion take me I felt darkness seep in from the edges of my eyes as I fell into a deep and restful slumber.


 

Announcement
Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!
38