Chapter 5: Afterglow
1.1k 10 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Okay so I'm announcing that I will be officially holding a art competition of my 3 novel's, you can draw any of the characters and deadline for turning in any submissions will be the 4th of January! Christmas and Holiday themed drawing or other art are appreciated but not required! Oh and I will be joining in to and I'll post a chapter on the 10th of January with all of the entry's which you can all vote on for a winner!

 

Wowee! Looks like Vinia rocked her own world last night and still wants to go back for more. Something tells me she's not quite the innocent, non-corrupted Fairy that she hopes she is. Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!

Announcement
The blurb about the Maid Café Wars is from a comment on Route A by DemonLordShadowheart. I plan on doing more on that conflict in both Route's as it is hilarious and I love the idea!

 

Waking up to birds singing and light streaming in through the window I smiled as I stretched my arms above me before freezing and looking down at my naked body that was currently stretched out in my computer chair.

 

[W-Why am I naked? What happened last.... Oh shit did I really do that last night?!?] - Vinia

 

Holding my head in my hands as I recalled every detail of my self-love session the night before my face burned up as I remembered where my mind had went by the end of my masturbation. Unfortunately my pose backfired as my gaze focused on my body directly in my line of sight, a body that was currently heating up once more with a familiar feeling.

Shaking my head to dispel any lingering feelings of arousal I quickly shot up out of the slightly damp chair that smelled slightly of a mixture of honey and flowers. Despite my heavy "exercise" session last night I didn't smell of sweat and in fact a rather pleasant smell tickled my nose. Slapping myself to clear the impure thoughts that were threatening to return I quickly made my way to my bathroom to clean off the aftereffects of last nights happy fun time.

 

[W-Well I guess I can say I failed No-Nut November, honestly hope that's no longer a thing... Damn you internet!] - Vinia

 

Theatrically waving my fist at the sky I turned on my bath to let it fill up while I took care of some urgent business.


About an hour later after a long and very uncomfortable bath, during which I had to try very hard to not restart last night's mission, I found myself on the couch shaped flower in front of an oddly at home, décor-wise, Smart TV listening to the news. I needed to obtain more information about the current situation of this world if I was to make any headway with fixing what had happened to Aaron and I.

 

[And we go to our top story today, President Baphomet Drumph is shrugging off another scandal involving non-consensual casting of the Pedomorphosis spell. She sent out a tweet in response to the allegations of impropriety and is quoted as saying, "I don't know any old hags like this supposed *********** but if I did she's much happier getting railed as a loli!". White House correspondents have reached out to clarify that the President was joking when she made those tweets but inside sources reveal that nearly all White House staff have been turned into little girls. More on this at 7 o'clock during our main segment.] - Vampire Newslady

[Our next story involves the ongoing conflict between the Kikimora Consortium of Maids and the Eldritch Love Love Café which is entering it's 100th year with tensions rising in recent months over territory squabbles. More on this when we come back after these messages.] - Vampire Newslady

 

As the commercials started I zoned out while piecing together all of the bits of information I'd received in the last 2 days. After bringing all of the information together I could only come to one conclusion. This world we found ourselves in had been this way forever as far as everyone else was concerned and baring some minute differences was almost exactly like our old one. It was as if the entire Monster Girl Encyclopedia book had been transplanted over top our old world and forced to fit the mold. I couldn't deny that for some reason or another the genie had granted our wish by referencing my favorite book for some reason. Now I only needed to figure out why she would do that.

As I was contemplating the new information I had received my phone vibrated and a notification popped up with a text from Aaron, or Aarya as she was now known. Quickly flicking open my phone I read the text only to let my mouth drop when I read it.

 

<Hey Vinia, I know you're actually Vincent but we should get used to calling each other our new names for now, anyway I think I know why we look like we fell into a Monster Girl anime based off of your book. I remember that genie lady mentioning something about one of our wishes being something she had never heard of before... Do you think she used your book to come up with ideas for the wish because she didn't know about Monster Girls?> - Aarya

 

Quickly sending a thumbs up to indicate that I agreed I thought about the implications of that. Hopefully that genie had read enough of the book to make sure the less pleasant parts were left out but she couldn't count on that, which meant that factions like The Order probably existed. If so that was very VERY bad for a monster girl like myself. Especially one that had little to no offensive powers, honestly I don't think Fairies had any real ability to fight from their description in the book. Luckily Aarya's 2 potential entries were both fairly powerful and able to defend themselves so if it came down to it I would ask her for protection.

It might be a good idea to research The Order in our current world and see how much influence it had, while I hadn't seen any indications of strong "human-centric" idea's that might only be because America was considered a Demon or Monster country now.

With a plan on what to focus on for now I focused on my next order of business. Getting some more sweets, I'd been craving sugar since I woke up afterall.


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you!
41