Chapter 7: (18+) The Fall of Aaron, The Rise of Aarya
1.5k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Okay so I'm announcing that I will be officially holding a art competition of my 3 novel's, you can draw any of the characters and deadline for turning in any submissions will be the 4th of January! Christmas and Holiday themed drawing or other art are appreciated but not required! Oh and I will be joining in to and I'll post a chapter on the 10th of January with all of the entry's which you can all vote on for a winner!

 

So Aaron is the first to fall, wonder how long until Vinia follows her, probably not too much longer considering how she was reacting...  Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!


Worried about the "possible" fall of humanity and the extinction of Monster Girls that would follow I decided to head over to Aaron's house to talk it out with "him". I'd attempted to call him several times after Leah had left my apartment but for some reason he wasn't answering which made me nervous as he was usually fairly prompt with replies or at the very least sending a busy text message but he hadn't even read my text yet. Now for normal people this would mean that they didn't have their phone on them and wouldn't be that big of a deal but I had literally never seen my best friend separated from his phone. Hell the damn thing was in a waterproof case so he even brought it with him when we went swimming!

My mind swimming like our times at the beach I flew as fast as I could manage over the town towards his house. He hadn't said anything about his living situation so I assumed it was the same as before. Seeing the house I was looking for below me I noticed a car out front that I didn't recognize and sped up even more. Zipping to the front door I tried ringing the doorbell only for silence to greet me when the chime finished.

Beginning to get truly worried now I realized that I was technically small enough to squeeze through the mail slot, albeit by a narrow margin.


Wriggling myself through the mail slot opening in the door had been more difficult than I had originally thought it would be since despite my general loli figure I actually had a fairly large ass, evidenced by the fact that it had wedged itself in the opening. Several minutes later however I had finally managed to squeeze myself through the opening and was now cautiously making my way through the house as a strange sound echoed from Aaron's room.

 

[Is that panting? What's he doing?] - Vinia

 

Listening to the strange sounds I nearly jumped when a full-throated moan emanated from his room. Was that fucker watching porn?!? Realizing why he had missed my text I felt my face turn red with irritation as I angrily made my way to his door to chew him out for worrying me only to freeze in place, hovering in front of his door, when the sound of a man overlapped with the feminine moans and gasps.

 

[W-W-What was that? M-Maybe he's watching something with a man in it as well?] - Vinia

 

Not truly believing my own excuses I noticed that the door was opened a crack and slowly approached to look through telling myself I would apologize to him if I caught him with his hands in the cookie jar, as it were.

 

[W-What the hell?] - Vinia

 

What greeted me wasn't my friend enjoying a self-loving session but instead I found myself watching in opened mouth surprise as my foxgirl friend vigorously rode a geeky looking man that looked to be in his early 20's to late teens, looking at the bliss on his face it was obvious that he was a virgin before this encounter. Grinding herself against the dorky looking kid she looked to be in the most pleasure I'd ever seen anyone in. Watching as my best friend rode the man I was unable to tear my eyes away as my own body heated up in response to what I was seeing. Was this... turning me on?

Pushing away the question of whether this was gay, lesbian or straight to get turned on watching my friend rail a guy I unconsciously felt my hand move down my own body as I hovered silently around the door crack.

 

[Mnmm...] - Vinia

 

Biting back my moan as my finger started to circle my clit I realized that I was soaked through my panties and was now dripping fluid. Eyes locked on the scene in front of me I found my mind wandering as I imagined myself in Aaron's, no... Aarya's as I now realized she was, position. I watched as Aarya rocked her hips back into the young man's rock-hard cock and imagined myself doing the same thing, my belly distended by the cock that was nearly as large as I am. Slipping a finger into my pussy as I felt my breath quicken in excitement I didn't dare look away from the absolute domination that Aarya was preforming on the bed in front of me.

I vaguely noted that I was also attracted to Aarya's form as well but the much greater attraction to the man underneath her swept that thought away as she let out another breathy moan of pleasure, my own spiking as I picked up my own pace. Biting back another moan as my own pleasure threatened to expose my voyeurism I noticed that Aarya was close to her own orgasm, the man below her having had several over the last few minutes I'd been watching them.

Picking up the pace with my own ministrations I realized that Aarya was doing the same and nearly stopped masturbating in shock when I noticed that my best friend's eyes were locked with my own. She'd noticed me! Winking at me with a smirk the lewd foxgirl that had replaced my friend focused once more on her own pleasure as her eyes continued to stare into mine. Feeling my pleasure spike to a whole new level as the shame at being caught red-handed filled me I intensified my speed and a few breathy moans left my lips before I could bite them back.

 

[Ah! Ahh! AHHHHHH!] - Both

 

Locking eyes with Aarya I felt my own orgasm nearing me as I knew hers was on her own side. Feeling like we were somehow sharing in the pleasure I felt my hovering nearly halt completely as pleasure rocked my body at the same time as Aarya herself convulsed on top of the nearly comatose young man, our orgasms happening at the same time as each other.

Breathing heavily as I caught myself before I dropped out of the sky like a rock I realized that Aarya was mouthing something to me and I immediately turned tail and zipped away, my face red with embarrassment as a line of my own nectar trailed behind me.


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you!
32