Chapter 9: (18+) Fall of Man
1.4k 14 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
We're BACK! After almost 3 month's we've finally returned! I don't know what kind of schedule I'll keep with these two novels because my main novel is within a major arc but I'll try to keep up with it. Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!


[Oh? So this means you want to continue I guess?] - Aarya

[Huh? O-Oh... Mhm...] - Vinia

 

Nodding my head to her question after I realized how aroused I was I expected her to redouble her efforts and my expectations were answered as she lifted me with one hand whilst lightly stroking my body with her thumb.

 

[A-Ahh! M-More!] - Vinia

[Hmm? More? Like... this?] - Aarya

 

Teasing my body with a mischievous grin my friend, turned dominitrix foxgirl, lightly pinched my tiny left nipple with her other hand, alternating back and forth as her thumb continued it's path up and down my body. My breath hitched as the sensations overwhelmed what little mental capacity I had left, too many stimulus at the same time turning my mind to mush.

 

[I-I-I-I'm cumming!] - Vinia

[Haah! Haah! T-That was...] - Vinia

[Oho? Did you think we were done my little sex toy?] - Aarya

 

Riding the wave from my orgasm I breathed heavily, thinking it was over. Only for the stimulation to continue only a second later with a mocking question from my much more dominant friend. My own mind, already weak from the repeated stimulations of her stroking continued to sink and I felt more and more dependent on the pleasure she was bringing me as the situation continued.

 

[You know... You're the perfect size... And you'll definitely enjoy it so...] - Aarya

[...S-Size? Enjoy whaaaaaaaaa!] - Vinia

 

Continuing her ministrations Aarya mused out loud, lowering my body slowly along hers, my own consciousness barely registering that she'd undressed at some point during our fun. Confused at her seeming change of topic my slow mind struggled to understand what she was saying until I was pressed against her drenched lower lips.

A moment later I was slowly slid inside her pussy feet first, her walls gripping me on all sides as the pleasant sensation rose up my body. Squirming in her grip I heard her own moans reverberate through her body from the obvious pleasant feelings my movements were giving her.

 

[Yes! Struggle more! Squirm more! I want to feel your pleasure! Ah! Ah! Ahn!] - Aarya

 

Slowly sinking into her lower mouth I realized with my muddled mind that I was nearly halfway inside, her outer lips gripping my waist as her finger's played with the parts of me that was still exposed. Not realizing the danger of the situation I was in I kicked my legs against her inner walls, bucking against the fingers that were continuing their endless quest to bring the both of us pleasure. This whole situation was hot, my friend was hot, everything about this was like a chapter of a giantess doujin 1Japanese H-Book and I was loving it!

 

[Ah! Aha! AHN! More more more!!!] - Aarya

 

Now up to my neck I started to suddenly understand the danger I was in, I had heard of horror stories were people go random things stuck inside themselves during sex and being one of those stories sounded like a one way ticket to the afterlife. Struggling far too late to actually change anything I felt my friends walls tighten around my squirming limbs, forcing them against my body. Luckily my movements seemed to bring her over the edge as I felt her undulate around me and a intense pressure built up until I was shot out like a popgun, riding the wave of feminine juices.

 

[YES! YES YES YES!!!] - Aarya

 

Breathing heavily, both from fear and exertion, I realized that even that fear of possible death at the end of our session had only increased the pleasure on my end, plus I didn't even know whether it would have actually hurt me considering I have magic now. Although I have no idea how to use it truth be told.

 

[Hah... That was amazing Vinia...] - Aarya

[Mhm. Hah... Hah...] - Vinia

[And now onto the next round.] - Aarya

[Mhm... Wait what?] - Vinia

 

Nodding sleepily to both of her comments I only realized afterward what exactly she said and my eyes shot open at the suggestion that we could do even more.


[So... Vinia, meet Nick, Nick meet Vinia.] - Aarya

[O-Oh umm hi...] - Nick

[R-Right... N-Nice to meet you...] - Vinia

 

IT'S HIM!!! The guy that Aarya was riding like a horse only a day ago was right in front of me! Who? What? Where? Why? Okay Vinia calm down you're freaking yourself out, it's not like he's here to...

 

[So we're gonna have a threesome.] - Aarya

[THAT IS WHY HE'S HERE!?!?] - Vinia

[U-Umm if she's n-not okay with it I...] - Nick

[Quiet horsey she's just nervous. I'll talk with her, go... neigh in the corner or something.] - Aarya

 

Lowering his head as if he was upset at her command I felt a small twinge of pity. At least until I noticed the blush spreading across his face, the damn freak was happy with this! Give me back my honest feelings damn iiiiiiit!!!

 

[Now that he's... preoccupied, I think you should really consider it.] - Aarya

[Consider what?!? I'm not you! I'm not a....] - Vinia

[Slut... The word you are looking for is slut.] - Aarya

[I-I didn't mean it like that I...] - Vinia

[You only meant that I should hold onto my old self to the detriment of enjoying the literal heaven we've been reborn into right. I should hold myself back because it's wrong? Go ahead... Call me a whore, maybe a sissy.] - Aarya

[....I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to sound so... 1950's.] - Vinia

[It's fine. The truth is I think I've always wanted this. You remember how I was always fetishizing dominant women? Well every once in a while I'd imagine myself in the women's position. I always thought it was just harmless fantasizing at the time but now...] - Aarya

[...now it feels like this is how it was meant to be... Yeah I understand that. Honestly I wonder if Gene had anything to do with these feelings cause I'm the same.] - Vinia

[...well that's good! Let's forget all this depressing shit and have some fun!] - Aarya

[W-Wait! This and that are separate things! No don't c-call him back.... I'm... not.... .....] - Vinia

 

Getting into a serious conversation had not been on my agenda today, I mean yes it actually had been but I'd only planned on talking about how we would deal with this new world. I hadn't expected to get into a conversation about gender stereotype's and repressive cultural shit that had stuck around since the 50's. I'd even been surprised by Aarya's admission that she'd always been interested in this sort of stuff, albeit secretly. Trans? Wasn't that the word? Maybe not, I vaguely remember reading about the idea that all men have an interest in how sex feels for women, it was most likely the same for women.

Either way I wasn't ready to take that to the next step, I thought I wasn't. Regardless of my supposed unwillingness I found my protests getting more and more quiet as Aarya called the scrawny, masochistic nerd over from his corner. I was looking forward to this...


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you!
31