Chapter 14.4
6.8k 11 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Uhm, uh, she wasn't in pain sh-she's having h-heat problems?” said Fey, her hooves shifting awkwardly as Zal attacked her cock with her body.

“...Yes she’s always had bad heats but this…”

“Would it help if we uhm, did it?”

“Yes! Oh god yes!” moaned Zal.

Rina blushed a little pink. “Y-you want to have sex with her?!... But we don't even know who you are...”

“She seems in dire need. I- I try to help those in need, like I said I’m a healer.”

The lamia blew out a breath, looking at her desperately whimpering friend, her hips dry humping the air as she grasped at Fey’s dick.

“... I suppose this might be a time for desperate measures. I wish my sister was here, she would know what to do…”

The dogkin was struggling to get her shorts off by this point, tugging at them until they tore. Then the dogkin hopped around on one leg dragging her panties down until she'd pulled them from her leg. Her shirt soon followed allowing her heavy bust to flop free, bouncing up and down under their own perky weight.

She then turned around, one hand on Fey’s dick, desperately trying to align her dripping wet snatch with the tip and failing miserably due to the awkward angle.

“Help me Rina! Help!”

“I, I don't know…”

“Please! I can’t do this on my own!”

The Lamia looked away then slumped her shoulders as though resigning herself to it.

She coiled her tail up and slipped it beneath Fey's barrel, the tip touched up against the shivering whining dogkin then made its way up her leg until it found her hips. With sudden powerful strength the tip coiled around the dogkin’s waist, wrapping around and around her and dragging her into the air. 

“D-do eeet! Put it in meee!”

Rina looked at the throbbing horse dick below Fey and bit her lip, there was no way this thing was going to fit, she had just better hope that pressing her up against it would be enough to give her friend some relief. She sidled up beside Fey so that she could get a workable angle, sharing awkward glances with the centaur as she moved and coiled her tail beneath her barrel.

The dogkin’s muff pressed up against Fey’s cock and she let out a whorish moan, desperately wriggling her hips in Rina’s grip, trying to push herself onto broad leg thick head. 

“H-harder Rina! Harder!”

“Uhm, are you sure? This can't be healthy…”

Zal cried out as tears formed in the corners of her eyes, desperately pleading with needy mewls, her hands clutching at Rina’s pink scales.

“O-okay, h-here I go!” said Rina, not quite sure what she was doing anymore. 

She pressed the dogkin up against the tip harder and harder and harder. The lamia found she needed more leverage however and hesitantly wrapped her arm around Fey’s upper back using the centaur to hold herself firm. This caused the centaur and lamia’s enormous breasts to press up against each other, side by side. She gave the centaur an awkward look, this wasn't exactly a normal position to be in. Fey caught her eye and smiled shyly, they were practically hugging as the lamia pressed the dogkin against Fey’s cock. There was something deeply embarrassing about the situation, like two people fondling each other, one with their hand down the other’s pants out of sight while at the same time the pair tried to pretend everything was normal.

Rina’s hand tightened on Fey’s bare waist and with a grunt she coiled and pushed her tail, pressing the dogkin up against the horse cock, Zal’s wailing reaching ever higher until with a sudden unexpected schlpop! Her pussy slipped over the head of Fey’s dick with a jerk, a bulge appearing in her tummy that pushed up against Rina’s scales. A splatter of fluids sprayed over the lamia’s coils as Zal howled and her insides clenched down hard. Rivulets of the dogkin rolling over the pink scales to drip drip drip to the ground below.

Rina gasped aloud and her vast breasts were sent rolling across her chest to collide with Fey’s, the centaur stumbling a little under the shifting weight of the Lamia. 

Concern suddenly appeared on Rina’s face. “Oh gods! Zal! Are you okay! Did I hurt you?” 

“No! Oh Rina, it feels, it feels amazing! P-please! More! Use me! USE ME!”

Rina glanced at Fey who looked a little amused.

“Uhm, It’s okay she’ll be fine, I promise.”

Rina bit her lip and shifted her tail. She could literally feel the hardness of Fey’s cock bulging out Zal’s tummy, pressing into and rubbing at her scales. What the hell was going on? Cautiously, she gripped at the dogkin and moved her down a little more, to her surprise she went down easier than she would have imagined as though she could easily go even further. The bulge pressing up against her scales expanded outward, sliding over her tail and creating the most peculiar feeling.

“My gods this feels strange, how is it going so easy? I had no idea you were so uh, capable, Zal!”

“It's not meee-!” whined the dogkin her words cutting off as she slipped down a few more inches and her tummy bulged outward more. The motion caused her vagina to pulsate around the dominating length, the rising pressure in her abdomen had triggered a powerful orgasm and the dogkin’s face melted into an expression of pure bliss. She buried her face into Rina’s scales as she yipped and clenched down on Fey, her fingers clawing at Rina’s tail, fingernails digging between her pink scales.

“Oh! OH!! It's so deep!" Whined the dogkin, her eyelids fluttering.

Rina gave Fey a disbelieving look like she couldn't quite believe what she was feeling. She could not see what was happening to Zal so she had to rely on touch and what she was touching was hard to understand. As she slowly shifted her coils back the dogkin’s pussy was just taking more and more of the two foot eight or nine inch dick inside her body, pushing out her smooth tummy further and further. Rina felt a little heat come to her cheeks as her coils shifted against the bulge and then she froze up as she came to the sudden awkward realisation that she was not only thrusting her friend upon this well endowed centaur’s penis but also accidentally masturbating her length through the dogkin’s belly.

"It's okay, we'll get through this, we can help her together," said Fey, completely oblivious to what the lamia was going through. She put her arm around the blushing Rina in comradery which only made the lamia blush all the harder. 

Rina shifted her hips uncomfortably but decided that the sooner she was done the sooner this shameful experience could be done with and forgotten. She shifted her coils and pulled the dogkin forward and then reluctantly slammed her back. The dogkin screamed as she was pistoned down onto Fey’s dick, the cock head slamming into the entrance of her womb and then after a momentary pause, as it squeezed against the head, she slipped over the edge and Fey’s cock entered deep into her deepest sacred place. This of course turned the dogkin into a screaming thrashing squirting mess, howling into Rani’s scales as her legs kicked up at Fey. The dogkin was truly trapped between the unstoppable force of the lamia and the immovable object that was Fey’s cock. 

Fey bit her lip as she felt herself penetrate deep inside of the dogkin. But she knew this had to be done, she was a healer and she could not bear to see the poor girl suffering. She quietly chose to ignore how good it felt to have the lamia’s scaled textured body around her cock pressing through the dogkin’s body.

“You need to go faster, she’s not going to be sated if you don't give it your all,” murmured Fey to the lamia beside her.

Rina looked at the ground, avoiding Fey’s eyes. The trouble wasn’t that, it was that she was starting to get turned on herself by all this, this- she didn't know what to call it, this medically induced sex where she was the nurse administering it!

She tensed her tail. Fine. If it was going to be like this then she intended to do a good job of it, to hell with it. 

She coiled her tail tighter around the dogkin, squeezing the dogkin’s insides around the shaft and causing the dogkin girl to squeak, and then she roughly dragged her forward until with a soft pop Fey’s head dragged free from her cervix only for Rina to leverage her thick tail and piston drive the girl back the other way as hard as she could. 

The dogkin’s jaw fell and she full throatedly screamed as she went plunging down the massive length, her walls rippling past all the bumps and veins of Fey’s vascular size in a storm of tweaked nerve clusters that sent electricity on a bombing run of pleasure up her spine and straight into her mind, activating pleasures that she had never imagined possible.

Her tummy bulge surged outward, thrusting between the scales of the lamia further and further until her pale skin was pushing up between her breasts. It only ended when the dogkin’s muff crashed up against Fey’s medial ring. 

Rina’s mouth fell open in disbelief, how was the dogkin stretching so much?! This was insane! Yet she couldn't stop herself from tensing her coils and dragging the dogkin back, leaving a shaft steaming wet with her the dogkin’s juices behind. Strangely fascinated and increasingly turned on by the display, or rather what she was feeling, she more and more enthusiastically dragged and shoved the dogkin up and down Fey’s shaft leaving Zal wailing and creaming and soaking her scales with her fluids.

She snuck a glance as she did this and saw that Fey was reacting quite strongly to her ministrations, the centaur’s breath coming in huffs, her eyes half lidded and her lips slightly parted. A moan slipped from the centaur’s lips and Rina’s brows rose. That was her having that effect on the centaur? She was doing that to her? 

Her arms around the centaur’s upper half held on a little more tightly and the coiling pistoning motion underneath Fey’s barrel redoubled, sending the dogkin up and down without end, her curly blonde hair becoming a mess that fluttered over Rina’s pink scales even as Zal clutched at her all the harder, her fingernails dragging lines across her coils.

She was doing this! She was doing this to them! Genuinely excited now she slammed the dogkin down as hard as her tail could manage and the screams of the dogkin reached a new greater peak as her swollen puffy pussy slammed down on the medial ring and then with a wet schplup! Slipped over the top engulfing it with her folds and causing her tummy bulge to thrust up between her breasts, parting them as she was driven further and further down the shaft until her cunt slammed up hard against the base.

Zal’s eyes rolled up as her pussy crashed down and she bottomed out, the entirety of Fey’s dick sheathed inside of her, overwhelming her body with its sheer size. Her vagina convulsed and spasmed as a tsunami of pleasure hit her. Fireworks exploded in the dogkin’s mind, each plume of fire sending bouncing snapping sparks around her pleasure cortex in a daisy chain of agonising bliss that wiped her mind blank leaving her nothing but a howling sloppy mess who lived for nothing but dick and to be dicked.

A clear, steaming splash of girlcum squirted out from between her stiffening twitching legs, spraying down her thighs and splattering wetly over the lamia’s scales. Then again and again until the fluids she was spraying and squirting were sputtering and spurting as her cunt clamped down harder and harder and harder on Fey’s length, like a tight slippery vice.

Her pussy clenched and practically slurped on Fey’s massiveness, desperately suckling at it trying to get it to fill her fat with thick virile baby batter, inseminating her eggs with desperately needed sperm, ejaculating into her sacred place until the she had gotten as many as four spurts of cum, that was a lot for a male right? Her imagination ran wild with what was coming, with the amount a horse could cum she expected herself to maybe overflow a little with the whole entire cupful of cum she was imagining, maybe even a full pint of cum! That would be incredible!

The dogkin truly had no idea what was about to hit her.

The first thing she knew was the feeling of Fey’s cock swelling inside her, growing significantly girthier, stretching her out further than ever before, then she felt the flared head digging into the walls of her womb anchoring itself in place leaving no escape for the dogkin for what was about to happen. Then she felt what she wanted so badly, the underside of the shaft thickening even further as the roaring rushing surge of cum exploded down Fey’s dick and exploded into her. Her belly bulged outward, instantly creating a balloon of tummy between her breasts.

The dogkin’s eyes went big and round and shocked as Fey came more than ten horses in just one single roping spurt.

“HNNNNGGH!” groaned Fey, tensing up as her hips thrust forward, her cock bucking up, momentarily lifting both the dogkin and the lamia’s tail into the air as the next pulsing surge of cum blasted into the dogkin’s womb inflating it outward massively, easily over a foot across already.

Zal couldn't help but cream herself from the relief alone as she felt the fires of her heat extinguished by the massive tide of maleness wash up over her insides and over her eggs.

The problem was that Fey had only just started cumming and the dogkin was left gaping at her own womb as it filled and filled and spread and spread until it was spilling out between the lamia’s coils.

Wave after wave of cum filled her womb fat. She could practically hear her womb churning with the contents being sprayed into it; sloshing as it ballooned outwards, growing larger by the second as rope after thick fertile rope were ejaculated into her over and over and over.

“F-FuCK!!! Oh lord! Oh my, OH!! AHH!! OHhhHhh!!!” moaned Zal, her whole body reacting to the filling pressure.

“What's happening! Oh my god what's happening! What is that!” wailed Rina as she felt her scales being enveloped by warm sloshing belly.

“It’s okay! It's okay! It’s just Zal being filled with my cum.”

“That- that doesn't help! What if she explodes! What even is this!”

Fey grabbed at Rina’s chin and turned the fretting Lamia until she was looking her in the eyes. 

“She’ll be fine- I- I promise!” Fey not sure what she was doing anymore but working on a darker more feral instinct pulled the lamia’s face close and pushed their lips together. She felt the lamia panic and then relax into her, hesitating and then reciprocating. Fey moaned around the lamia’s tongue as she suddenly felt her tail begin massaging and squeezing at the dogkin’s rapidly expanding tummy, squeezing her shaft inside with its high pressure cummy surroundings.

“Oh gods I don't care anymore! Just fill me, fill meee! Breed meeee!” squealed the dogkin as the massaging feel of the lamia over her ballooning womb drove her over the edge once more.

As she did so Fey’s hips thrust once, twice, and then one final time sending one last huge surging rope of cum into her packed belly, this sent the overwhelmed dogkin over the edge once more and her eyes rolled up into her head as she squirted herself silly. 

AAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH!

She came and came and came and came until clear fluid was running down her inflated belly in waves. And then she passed out and collapsed atop the massive sagging mass that was her cum filled tummy.

 

 

 

If you like this story I have a patreon where you can read chapters in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Centaurus Patreon

I've also started a community discord server:

Community Discord

>゚)))彡  ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

94