Chapter 15.2
5.9k 5 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The lamia turned from the small camp and slithered into the treeline on the opposite side from whence the crazy adventurers had arrived. She wandered through the forest, the band following in her wake until she arrived at the larger clearing of their main encampment. 

The camp consisted of several clusters of tents around a set of large wooden caravans. Describing them as just caravans however was an understatement. Some of the larger ones had eight wheels and their heavy oaken walls were marked with arrow slits and their tops crested with crenelations, more mobile forts than simple transportation. One of the larger caravans even had a wooden tower. A woman stood atop the tower armed with a crossbow keeping a careful eye out. As Fey came closer she realised that the woman was some kind of harpy. She had short bobbed black hair and dark skin, her lithe body toned with muscular definition, a six-pack visible beneath her cropped top. The part that made her obviously a harpy was her ‘arms’, which instead of being human-esque arms, were a pair of large green feathered wings, bright green like a parrot’s. A pair of long pointed ears poked from the sides of her head, the edges of the ears trimmed with small green feathers, a match for her wings. 

In front of each caravan were columns of huge chubby flightless birds, like ostriches but bigger, each more than large enough to be ridden. The birds had green feathers which were a match for the harpy atop the tower, their beaks parrot-like in appearance, clearly evolved for cracking nuts. They mostly appeared to be asleep with heads tucked beneath wings, snoozing peacefully.

The defenses made sense, of course, inter-city caravans had to be secure, travelling through monster infested wildlands could often be the end of an unprepared caravan if some particularly dangerous monster or monsters stumbled upon them, and with the noise a caravan generated that happened more often than was comfortable to think about. People without Classes or combat experience almost always favoured the defendable inter-city caravans as a way to get about when travelling further away from the safety of towns or cities.

They drew some attention as they emerged into the clearing. The sun had fully set by this point and it appeared that many of the people in the camp had already turned in for the night. Those left on watch were surprised by the arrival of Fey, Vivi, and Ellaria, and then jumped to their feet in alarm as the orb that was Flora pushed from between the trees, leaves and branches stroking across the expanse of her tummy as she freed herself.

The harpy on the tower jerked her wings and aimed the crossbow. Fey realised the weapon was attached to the parapet of the tower on a swivel, which made sense as her wings seemed hopelessly useless for using such a thing, in fact she looked like she would have difficulty using it even conveniently attached as it was.

Rina held up a hand in placation.

“Don’t worry, they’re guests.”

“Why is that one a giant floating sphere?! Did she swallow a lake?- wait, Z-Zal? Is that you?!” The harpy flapped her wings and jumped from the tower as Zal gently floated from the woods under the power of Flora’s magic. The bird girl came down on the grass with a thud, using a few flaps of her wings to balance herself. Away from the tower her bird-like lower legs were revealed. Her smooth warmly coloured skin blending to glossy black scaled bird skin part way down her thighs, her bird like feet capped with small bird claws.

The harpy marched toward Zal who was drifting through the air, her tail wagging, a few splats of cum still dripping from her and falling to the grass below. The harpy looked up at her wide eyed. 

“Ohhh Boze! It feels so good in me, I’m all warm and full, I’ve never felt like this before!” said Zal dreamily.

The dogkin’s tail wagged happily above her spherical drooping belly.

“Zal… what’s been done to you? Why are you so- so-”

“It’s cum! I’m full of cum Boze! And it’s amazing!” said Zal with a blissfully satisfied smile.

The harpy just stood and stared at her.

“Erm, it’s okay Boze she’s fine, I think.”

“She’s huge!” said the harpy turning on Rina, her wings spreading as though to emphasise her words.

The lamia looked away from the small lithe harpy, the fact that she had been part of what had caused the dogkin’s current state was tugging at her guilt.

The dogkin suddenly let out a moan as the invisible force holding her in the air seemed to falter. Flora let out a panting gasp and the dogkin abruptly fell the few feet to earth from where she floated, a spurt of white flew from her rear as her belly squished down under gravity cause the dogkin to lift her head and coo, her limbs waving and stroking across her throne of a body.

“G-gods I’m losing it!” cried out Flora as Lily crashed down to earth beside Zal with a gasp. Then Flora’s own body began to waver in the air and despite the gnome profusely sweating and desperately raising her shaking fists into the air her body sank down to the earth and came to rest on the grass.

Boze looked between the three cum filled girls, each lying atop their own bodies, hopelessly trapped by their massive cummy fillings.

“What the hell is going on!” said the harpy turning on Rina.

“I’ve hired some new guards for the caravan,” said Rina, then she lowered her voice for Boze’s ears only, “They can fix Zal’s heat, it’s gotten really really bad.”

The harpy stared at her, trying to read her. After a moment she let her shoulders slump. She really wasn't sure how to deal with this.

“It’s fine Boze, I think, they’ll just be normal regular guards, probably… maybe.”

Ellaria stepped forward. “Of course we will, adventuring bands hire on as inter-city caravan guards all the time.”

The harpy gave the elf a glance then a second glance and a blink of surprise as she noticed just how absurdly attractive Ellaria was. 

“Listen Boze, we’ll deal with this in the morning, it’s best we turn in for the night as it’s getting late. I’ll see to our guest- uh guards.”

The harpy who seemed a little unsure still simply nodded and Rina bustled past leading Magic Mog with her, or at least those who could still move under their own power. She quickly found them some very nice and spacious tents to rest in, even an especially long one designed for centaurs just for Fey. Then she returned to Zal, the dogkin was sleepily resting her head atop her own breasts which were pushed up in her face by her expansive belly. The dogkin murmured happily as Rina approached, her tail wagging faintly. Rina sighed and put the blanket she had fetched atop the dogkin. She glanced to the side seeing Lily and Flora who were each trapped in place themselves. Flora for her part looked positively exhausted and rivulets of sweat were rolling down her body and across the vastness of her belly, her face pale and drawn with the strain of over exerting her mana pool.

The lamia hesitated then threw a blanket over the gnome too and then the otterkin. The gnome for her part barely noticed her she was so out of it.

Rina let out a sigh and then she did as the others and turned in for the night.

===

Kayla awoke to the sound of cawing and the musical sound of birds singing. She blinked sleepy crust from her eyes in confusion. That bird song sounded awfully… loud. 

Fumbling, she pulled clumsily at the duvet her small body was wrapped in, pulling it from her chest and over her legs as she sat up, rearranging her fat otter tail to be behind her as she gracelessly wiped at her face. Gods what the hell happened yesterday? She and her sister had woken up that morning in a tree having spent the night in lightless terror, the sound of snuffling growling wolves pacing around the trunk all night long. 

It had been a miserable and cold experience spent clutching up against hard unyielding bark knowing that just a few feet below them lay a horrible death beneath large canine teeth. The otterkin girls had barely made it with their sanity intact, whispering to each other promises that everything would be okay in the end was all that had kept them going. 

Kayla herself had lost all hope several times, she knew Lily had twisted her ankle and they were defenceless and alone and small and helpless, they had nothing, nothing to save them. Regret and guilt had nearly torn her apart, it was her fault they were out there, she was the more responsible one, she should have known how impossible it was to journey without escort deom someone strong, or even someone who had the first clue about navigating the woods and avoiding monsters.

Kayla bit her lip and clutched at the feather-filled duvet. It was soft and warm and incredibly comfortable, hard to believe that just yesterday everything had been so bleak. And now, now she was a brand new apprentice to a successful and strong adventuring band, a band filled with incredibly powerful people who could field magics and strengths and abilities beyond anything she had known before. 

She felt intimidated and nervous just thinking about it. Flora alone was a force of nature who could crush any person she had ever met in her entire life, perhaps even all of them at once. Then there was Fey the centaur, who seemed impossibly strong, strong enough to lift her cum filled sister purely under her own steam, and on top of that she was a healer, a healer who could take away all of the wounds that she and her sister had suffered in an instant. It really was incredible, not even to mention what she could do to a woman, turning her into a moaning sloppy cum tank for her seed, so filled and satisfied it was hard to comprehend.

The obnoxiously loud birdsong continued and the otterkin’s curiosity overcame her desire to remain beneath her warm covers. She pulled them aside and slipped from her tiny cot. The tent she had been given was sized for her, an advantage of being with an inter-city caravan she supposed, which hauled a wide selection of stock that they were given the pick of. 

She pulled on a blouse and shorts and flipped aside the tent flap and stepped into the warm morning light. She stretched her arms and yawned, her eyes scanning the camp as she did so. The cause of the birdsong became obvious, the green feathered caravan pulling birds were awake and making a raucous noise as Boze the harpy tended to them. Her wings clumsily filling their feed bags with fresh seed and nuts which the large orange and yellow parrot like beaks of the birds dipped into, gorging themselves. The ones who hadn't been fed yet made annoyed noises or sung and trilled at the air, their talons scraping up the dirt beneath where they were harnessed. Kayla noted that the male birds had blue feather frill on their heads. As she watched one of them butted their head against Boze and because Boze only had the blunt ‘wrist’ of her wings to awkwardly hold the feed bag she didn't have enough of a hold on it and it abruptly slipped from her grip. The bag flopped on the ground and seeds and nuts poured out everywhere. Boze began swearing up a storm as dozens of birds rushed her, pushing and shoving as they fought to get at the feed.

“Those wings look useless, I wonder how she does anything?” said a soft voice beside Kayla.

She turned to see Vivi. The snow white fox girl was on all fours, her belly partly holding her up. In front of her on the ground was a spread out white t-shirt. The vulpine had a brush in her paw the tip of which was black and wet with some kind of ink, beside her an inkpot. Kayla furrowed her brow trying to understand what the fox girl was doing. She was writing something on the cloth although she couldn't quite read it from this angle.

“Hmmph. She should get a Class like mine, obviously. Imagine being reliant on hands, how dreary,” said a voice.

Beside Vivi floated Flora, the one who had spoken. Kayla’s brow rose as she saw the state of the gnome. Huge black bags were under her eyes and she looked positively exhausted, her face pale and drawn as though she hadn't slept in days. More importantly, was that her belly was no longer over eight-foot across. She had drained herself down until what was hanging below her was just a measly four foot wide, still massive on the diminutive gnome but far from what she had been. As she watched the gnome actively struggled to keep herself aloft, her belly sinking down to press against the grass for a second before, with a monumental effort, the gnome lifted herself a few inches higher. It was obvious why the gnome had drained herself, she was no longer capable of lifting her previous size and had been forced to make herself lighter.

“She’s suffering mana backlash from abusing her limits,” said Vivi, her brush holding paw continuing to confidently and deftly move across the cloth in front of her. “She overdid it and now she’s feeling the consequences. She’ll be completely useless for at least a day.”

 

(This is a 4 parter)

 

If you like this story I have a patreon where you can read chapters in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Centaurus Patreon

I've also started a community discord server:

Community Discord

>゚)))彡  ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

73