Chapter 15.4
6.3k 10 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The otterkin hesitated then lifted her hips and dropped her weight down on top of her sister. Ripples rolled across Lily’s tummy, rolling down the smooth curves and sending the liquid filled mass jiggling. The pressure suddenly spiking as at the same time Vivi leaned in and forced her long tongue inside the otterkin’s tiny puss, pushing apart her walls and making an air passage all the way to Lily’s cervix.

Vivi waited patiently as the entrance to the otterkin’s womb lost its battle to hold back the breeding batter within. It dilated and white exploded into her passage, gushing and filling her pussy, slushing over Vivi’s tongue and bursting out from her labia. The cum sprayed out around Vivi’s muzzle in a thick heavy deluge. The fox girl let out a contented sigh as the piping hot virulent substance suffused her taste buds, rolling across her tongue in a thick sloppy layer until it was washing up against the back of her throat. The fox girl began to swallow, slow at first, then more eagerly, the satisfying taste pushing her to press her muzzle up harder and  harder against the otterkin’s quivering quim.

Above her Kayla watched her, not sure if what she was doing was the right thing, she simply kept bouncing up and down, up and down, on her sister’s back, her efforts sending Lily’s belly wobbling, each downward motion producing a surge of cum that burst from her sister’s pussy to wash around Vivi’s face.

Kayla had to admit the desperate twitching and squirming from her sister was a little distracting. 

EEhhnn...HHHAahhh... Hhnnnnn!”

Not to mention the mewling.

Vivi’s throat bobbed as she drank from the otterkin, gulping down what she could of the river of delicious cum rolling from her. She could feel her stomach filling, swelling out inches as she took her fill. Now this, this was a real meal. Who needed food when she could live off this thick and satisfying substance?

She was content to remain as she was, slowly draining and pumping the otterkin dry, but her secret passenger had other ideas. 

It started with squirming, and then tentacles being put out experimentally, pushing at the walls of her womb as the walls were pressed in by her slowly filling gut. Vivi’s eyes widened slightly as she felt the damned thing begin to shift. Gods not again, the troublesome little monster had already disappeared the band’s silver plate into her womb and she still had no clue what she was going to tell Ella. Oh? The very important and irreplaceable band’s plate? Oh yes, it’s inside of me now. She was not looking forward to the reaction that would cause.

She shuddered as the tentacles stopped pushing upward and started pushing downwards, slipping past her cervix and into her pussy. Her slurping and gulping from Lily’s labia became uneven and frenetic as the tentacles parted her own lower lips and pressed up against the cloth of her shorts, bulging it out. 

She prayed that Kayla would hurry up because she had a horrible feeling the slime was currently quite excited.

Glossy white tentacles peeked from below the hem of her shorts, looking around with curiosity. They found something of interest fairly quickly, the rippling surface of Lily’s belly. They gently touched up against it, their wet slick surfaces smearing fluid across the smooth skin. They recognised it of course, it was another cummy dark safe place, what's more the slime found itself surrounded by women, aroused women, its favourite thing. 

The tentacles slithered upward, their motion across the surface skin causing a squeak of surprise from the slowly emptying otterkin. They pushed between the tummy’s of Vivi and Lily, parting them with their width, pushing upward more and more poking up between Vivi’s breasts until they came across her head. The vulpine tried her best to ignore them while still desperately gulping down as much cum as she could. The tentacles rolled up and around, curling around her muzzle where it was pressed up against Lily’s pussy, touching and exploring, trying to understand what Vivi was doing.

It wasn't long before Vivi found she was in competition for the cum tap, a tentacle was pushing up from below, squeezing up against her jaw and pushing at the small pussy they were crowding. Vivi in a desperate attempt to keep herself at the tap pushed out with her paws, further stretching the otterkin’s cunt out and allowing for more room. The tentacle seemed to understand and she felt it push into the passage along with her tongue. She strained her tongue desperately trying to keep her place in the fight for the otterkin’s expanded pussy as another tentacle and another pushed their way inside, stretching the otterkin’s hole wider and wider, filling her passage with shifting squirming traffic.

Vivi whined as the flow of cum was slowly cut off by the squeeze, desperately pressing her muzzle into the tentacle filled hole, her tongue reaching for the otterkin’s cervix. She remained stuck like that, letting out gasps as she reached with her tongue, licking and scooping the last of Fey’s cum from the stuffed passage. 

Vivi was left starved and thirsty, but then the tentacles pushed forward hard and forced open the otterkin’s cervix, spreading it wide with their tips. Vivi only had a moment to register what had happened before white exploded up the passage and forcibly gushed into her mouth, instantly bulging out her cheeks and then with nowhere else to go rushing down her throat.

Her thighs trembled and her shorts darkened with her own fluids as the forceful sensation of having her throat bulged out with cum rocked her.

Above her Kayla had finally noticed that something was wrong and had paused in her bouncing. She stared at the vulpine whose muzzle appeared to be buried in a pile of tentacles which in turn were buried in her sister’s stretched out cunt.

It was when one of the tentacles that rose up from below found it couldn't fit in the stuffed full hole that she began to have a little concern. That concern turned into fear as the tentacle turned and seemed to look upwards at her.

Uhm, h-hi?” she whispered, as the tentacle bobbed and ‘stared’ at her. The tentacle, glossy, white, it was just like...

She hesitantly raised a hand and waved at it. 

The tentacle tilted to the side and she swore she heard a very muffled SQUEEE! Sound from somewhere. She didn't have long to ponder just what she had heard however as the tentacle suddenly surged toward her. She cried out and tried to scramble away but the tentacle grabbed her by the ankle and hauled back on her, dragging her backwards until she was nearing her sister's tail. She looked down her body in alarm as several more tentacles rose up from the nest that was her sister's pussy and grabbed hold of her legs, forcefully spreading them as one thicker tentacle snaked up toward her shorts.

W-wait, hold on now!”

A muffled shouting came from where Vivi’s head was buried, it sounded sort of like “It’s too late!”

The thick tentacle slapped against the fabric of her shorts and pressed itself down against her muff through the cloth. She squirmed under the pressure, completely helpless beneath the powerful tentacles. They could out power Vivi, so a Classless otterkin innkeeper was putty beneath their ministrations.

Vivi! P-please! You’ve got to get control of it!”

The fox girl’s shoulders seemed to slump and then resignedly she applied her strength and pushed against Lily’s butt cheeks. Slowly her head schlurped free from the grasping writhing tentacles. Strands of cum inches thick drooled from her muzzle connecting her to the nest in cummy upside down arches.

She coughed and a slurry of cum washed from her lips. She looked up at Kayla as she cleared her throat.

I can't stop Wummy, it’s too strong. But don't worry I think it’s a nice slime.”

You NAMED it??!” shouted Kayla in horror as a tentacle dipped below the hem of her shorts. 

Oh gods, these white tentacles, this is the thing Flora gave birth to! You’ve been hiding it inside of yourself! That's where your larger stomach came from!”

Vivi turned her head slightly abashed, her cheeks reddening as white continued to slowly ooze from her mouth. A river of cum was now flowing from Lily, pouring over their bellies in an obscene waterfall.

I didn't have a choice,” she muttered, “it was just scared and wanted to run away and it came to me for safety…” 

And this is scared???”

Ah, no, I think it just likes girls, like a lot.”

Oh gods!” said Kayla as her shorts were ripped apart by the tentacle tensing up below the cloth, her bare exposed pussy now visible for all to see.

Vivi bit her lip. 

I - I guess I could ask it. Uhm, Wummy, would you mind- GHURK!”

The slime SQUEEED! inside her as it instantly realised what the girl it was piloting was going to ask for. She wanted to be mouth filled again! Like last time! The tentacle that ripped apart Kayla’s shorts turned and with a showy flourish dived into the fox girl's mouth and then exploded in girth, swelling wider and wider, stretching the vulpines mouth wide and then pushing roughly down her throat, massively distending it.

The reaction Wummy got confirmed its guess. Girl cum spritzed from between Vivi’s thighs as her hips shook and trembled, the rough usage of her throat instantly turning the fox girl into a mindless moaning slut. 

Kayla looked in horror as Vivi was filled with tentacle, her eyelids fluttering as her eyes rolled up.

The tentacle touching up against Kayla’s pussy began to swell and to her horror the tip formed more of a rounded cock head shape, then, even worse, nodules began bulging out along its length.

This was decidedly not a good development.

Maybe she could reason with it?

H-hey, W-wummy right? how about we s-slow downeeeeeeAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!!”

The thick head of the cock thrust forward, ramming into her pussy unrelentingly like a battering ram, shoving aside her lips and forcing its way inside stretching her labia into a lewd O shape, which was a similar shape to her mouth as she opened it wide and screamed.

Kayla came instantly from the rough usage-- a shower of pussy-juice shooting from her tentacle-cock-stuffed snatch spraying over Vivi’s cum covered front creating little clear rivulets over the thick layer of gluey cum that had come from her sister.

A long lush moan ripped from Kayla’s lips, gods it was so fucking big inside her and she could feel every nodule scraping and rubbing at her walls, dragging and pulling at her nerves in the most impossible ways. She looked down in shock to see something she had only come to expect from Fey, a bulge in her belly outlining the shape of the cock. 

Oh god, oh fuck, noo this can't be happening!” said Kayla as she put her hands over her eyes, her face heating as her breathing massively accelerated. She’d joined the band for Fey, not for some, some slime monster!

By this point, Lily’s belly had shrunk down from six foot across to a little over three and a half. She’d sunk downward atop her belly too, until her snatch was more or less level with Vivi’s navel.

Vivi gasped aloud as yet more tentacles spread her lower lips uncomfortably wide, stretching her out as they pushed from her labia and slithered over her thighs, rolling and coiling up her body, wrapping around her limbs and coiling tight around them, their immense strength holding the fox girl completely, controlling her fully, like a puppet. Vivi looked down her body fearfully as the tentacles moved her, the slime now fully in control, drawing back from the otterkin girls as even more tentacles wrapped around Kayla, lifting her up into the air.

The nobbly tentacle pumping in and out of Kayla’s sloppy gushing folds drew backwards along with the otterkin until it appeared as though the otterkin was speared upon a large cock sticking out from the Vulpine’s crotch. Then, in a mirror to Kayla, the central tentacle in Lily’s snatch thickened and grew nodules. This left Vivi with a pair of pseudo cocks growing from her groin, each penetrating an otterkin girl.

Vivi let out a muffled yell as the tentacles wrapped around her jerked her hips forward and her two pseudo dicks thrust deep into the twins causing them to cry out in ecstasy as the nodules covered lengths rippled past their folds causing them to arch their backs and grasp at each other.

Vivi shook her head and tried to bite down on the tentacle slowly squirming deeper and deeper into her throat but the simple minded slime seemed to simply take this as an indication it should go harder. Vivi could do nothing as she was made to fuck the two otterkins, her hips moving faster and faster, pistoning to two glossy white pseudo cocks in and out of the two girls, each slamming thrust causing a gush of cum to pour from Lily’s pussy.

Hnnnn! Oh no why does this feel so good!” whined Kayla as she desperately held onto her sister. 

I really didn't expect to be emptied this way! Oh! OOOH!” wailed Lily.

As Vivi’s hips thrust the tentacles began to reciprocate from the otterkin’s perspective, thrusting them against Vivi as she humped her hips forward, sending Kayla wailing through the air as the bulge in her tummy extended further and further outward. Below her Lily was sent sloshing across her own stomach as her torso was forcibly shifted.

The slime SQUEEED! once more, the sound still muffled, and the pseudo cock tentacle inside of Lily shivered and changed form, the tip opening up.

Lily let out a rising wail as the tentacle inside of her began to suck, the cummy lake in her womb becoming a swirling morass with its own current that centered on the tip of the tentacle. Her pussy clenched down hard as clear squirt exploded out below her pulsing clit even as the nobbled tentacle inside of her grew larger and thicker as it took in the huge amount of horse cum into itself.

Vivi’s eyes went wide as she took notice of the rapidly fattening tentacle that led from Lily’s deflating belly to her own pussy. This, this was really really not good. Unfortunately she could do absolutely nothing except look on helplessly as the bulging thickness of the tentacle spread up the tentacle’s length, the bulge clearly a thick opaque white compared to the transparent glossy white of the rest of the slime. A lot of cum was headed her way and she could do nothing but take it.

And take it she did. She howled around the tentacle in her mouth as her puss was stretched out further and further and her womb became a slurry of pumping cum, pushing out her belly more and more. 

Then the cum was directed back out. 

She screamed as best she could around the tentacle in her mouth as the other pseudo penis exploded in girth, stretching out her puss in a paper thin ring around the two massively thick nobbled tentacles. The upper tentacle penetrating Kayla had a bulge quadruple its original thickness rolling toward the tip where the hopelessly unprepared Kayla was constrained.

Kayla looked on, eyes like saucers, as the inevitable rolled toward her, her sister’s cum, the cum from her sister’s womb, it was headed directly toward her pussy. She shook her head frantically, unwilling to accept it, but the slime didn't listen and the bulge crashed against her already straining muff and then began stretching her wider and wider and wider as the tentacle thickened and its nodules scraped ever harder against her pulled taut walls.

She threw her head back and screamed herself silly as the bulge in her belly grew and grew, the size of the dick penetrating her becoming impossibly wide, popping out her belly button with its girth alone. Even the nodules of the tentacle could be seen through her skin as little bumps.

Squirt exploded from her tightly stretched cunt in a high pressure spray, strong enough that much of the cum was washed clean from Vivi’s shirt, once more revealing the words  “I’m not pregnant, I’m just full of cum!”

Then the tip of the tentacle opened and all of her sister exploded inside of her.

Kayla’s eyes rolled up and her tongue lolled from her mouth as the overwhelming sensation of so much fluid stretching her so quickly and violently pushed her over the edge into a rolling orgasm that just didn't stop. The more the non-stop hose of cum sprayed up against her womb, and the more the tentacle twisted and turned in her passage, scraping up her sensitive spots, the higher she rode the crest of ecstasy.

She babbled and cooed as she lost control, barely aware enough to notice that she was slowly sinking earthward, her deflating sister being rapidly covered by her own inflating belly.

They ended up in an exhausted pile, still covered in tentacles, although the tentacles had gone limp by this point. The three girls breathed heavily, their limp hands vaguely grasping at each other, as half lidded eyes saw sightlessly, just processing what they had been put through.

At last Vivi managed to gather herself.

Please don't tell anyone about Wummy,” she gasped.

You named the slime, you named the dangerous perverted slime monster you are carrying around inside of yourself,” murmured Kayla in disbelief.

Ella will make me get rid of it! I’ve…I’ve grown fond, it’s my pet! Wummy doesn't mean any harm, it's just enthusiastic!”

Kayla let out a long groan and covered her face with her hands.

 

 

If you like this story I have a patreon where you can read chapters in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Centaurus Patreon

I've also started a community discord server:

Community Discord

>゚)))彡  ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

74