Chapter 16.2
4.7k 10 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This witch doctor class, is it… good?”

Rina rubbed her brow with the side of her finger. “It’s a rare one to get, very rare, I’ve never come across someone having the Affinity for it, I suppose that's why I wasn't aware we had the book. In any case, I do actually know something of the Class if only through word of mouth and rumour.”

Lily slowly sat up and looked at her hands, spreading her fingers, rolling her knuckles. 

“...How do I use the Class? I feel like I instinctively know stuff, I just don't know what that stuff is…”

“Does the word Voodoo bring anything to mind?”

“...Yes? No? Maybe. I don't know, everything is so- I can’t explain it.”

“That’s fine and perfectly normal for a new Class, you will learn to intuit things better as time goes by and you grow more comfortable with it.”

Rina slithered around the desk as she spoke and ducked down to rummage through the draws. She stood back up holding something in hand, a teddy bear. 

“For the kids when a parent is picking out a Class,” she explained. She snaked over to Lily who had climbed to her feet and was furrowing her brow in introspection, trying to get comfortable with her altered state of mind.

She got the otterkin’s attention by waggling the bear at her.

“Now I might not know a great deal about the Class but I do know its first key Skill. Effigy transference. It boils down to taking a doll, the closer the approximation the better, and having things that happen to the doll transfer to the target.”

A flicker of understanding appeared in Lily’s eyes that quickly caught and grew into a small bonfire of knowledge as her Class fed her understanding.

“So if I snapped a doll in half it would snap whoever I wanted in half?”

“Perhaps. It depends.” 

Rina leant down and handed the bear to Lily. Due to their height difference she had to bend down quite a distance.

“This will likely be a very ineffective effigy since there aren't any bears around or anything like that but it should do for an example. Er, you will need something of who you are targeting, hair or fur or anything that comes from their body.”

“H-hey now,” said Fey, “You can't just test a dangerous thing like that for the first time on a living person! What if something goes wrong!”

“You’d be able to heal them though, right Fey?”

“Well, yes, but only if they survive, I can’t bring them back if you go too far, please don't do this!”

Lily bit her lip but then nodded her head. 

“You’re right Fey,” she hesitated then rummaged in her pocket until she pulled out a small green feather. “I got this from the green bird things that pull the caravans. Could I test it with this?”

Rina eyed the feather then shrugged. “Fine enough with me, the transference should be very minor since you are brand new to the Class and the effigy is nothing like a pobo.”

Lily nodded then flipped over the bear, she tugged at the buttons on its back until enough had come free that she was able to push the small feather inside. She buttoned it back up and turned it over, examining its button eyes.

She concentrated and a dark purple glow oozed from the bear’s silhouette before fading to nothing. It was done, she had used her Class for the first time.

“How will we know if it works?” muttered Lily.

Kayla and Rina had already moved over to the door flap. Kayla turned and waved her sister over.

“Come on, we can see the pobos from here.”

Lily blinked. “Oh, right.” She followed the others outside. The pobos, the green birds who pulled the caravans, were tied up around the other caravans, many of them huddling together communally or scratching at the ground looking for seeds, their green parrot-like feathers bright and exotic in the late afternoon light.

Lily held the bear up. Then she tilted it to the side. Nothing happened.

“You’ll need to do something a bit stronger than that I’m afraid.”

Lily glanced up at the towering lamia then stuck her tongue out of the corner of her mouth and lifted the arm of the bear. Yet again, nothing happened.

“No, that’s not going to transfer, they don't have arms like a bear for one. Hold on, I have an idea.”

The lamia fished in one of the pockets of her blouse until she produced a small mechanical device along with a number of small wooden sticks. Inserting one of the sticks into the device she pressed down on it until with a click and a sparking flash of light the stick ignited.

“Was that magic?” asked Fey, round-eyed.

“Nope!” said Rina with a mercantile grin. “Just metal and flint and a bit of sulphur cleverly arranged. A new technology out the cities to the south, it’s made us more than a pretty penny, very convenient being able to produce fire on a whim without a Class let me tell you.”

Fey made a note to get one these new-fangled devices to show Ellaria, she was sure Ellaria would love it and more importantly she hoped it would improve the elf’s poor mood.

Rina leaned down once more and handed Lily the burning stick. The otterkin took it reverently and stared at the dancing flame on its tip.

“The bear,” pushed Rina gently.

Lily blinked, “Oh, uh yes.” The otterkin carefully moved the flame and held it beneath the bear, letting the heat of the flame cook the bear’s butt. The group turned and stared at the harnessed pobos. After a moment one of them lifted its head and squawked angrily and began pushing and pulling at its harness trying to get away.

Lily gasped. “Oh! It works!”

Kayla whooped and pumped her fist, happy for her sister, her disappointment in herself would not hold back her pride for Lily. “You can use this for anything Lils, doesn't matter how big or strong the baddy is, if you can make a doll of them and get some of their hair or fur then you can beat anything!” 

Lily gave a small smile and held up a hand and Kayla high fived her with a grin.

“What a powerful Skill, and your size isn't a problem at all with this,” murmured Fey, looking at the bear, a finger tapping her lip, pondering, “your size might actually be an advantage, you can more easily hide and do things to the effigy.”

Kayla jogged on the spot excitedly. “Super strong adventurer Lily! It’s gonna happen with an awesome Class like this, I just know it!” 

“You really think so? Gosh, I, I don't know, is it really that powerful?”

“Yes! Let’s test some more!” shouted Kayla, “We’ve tried fire, what happens if you splash water on it?”

“They get… wet? The target feels like they are getting wet? Maybe they… drown?”

“That's what testing is for! Rina do you have any water with you, a canteen?”

“No, sorry. Fey, do you?”

The centaur shook her head in the negative and Kayla deflated a bit, but then her eyes lit up. There was always an easy way to get fluids around Fey, her eyes snapped to the throbbing vascular length that was Fey’s dick, twitching and bucking beneath her barrel. As she watched a drip of clear precum fell from the tip and spattered on the grass. Fey’s cock rarely stopped oozing these days, there was always a fresh supply ready for the taking. Kayla licked her lips then pounced, grabbing at the shaft and dragging it downward with difficulty. Such was the rigidity of the thing that she was momentarily suspended, her legs kicking at the air beneath her as her weight dragged it down at an angle.

“K-Kayla! What are you doing!?”

“I just need a little precum and you’ve got lots-” she grunted as the beast of a cock jerked in her arms, “-to spare.”

Lily moved with her sister, quite happy to have an opportunity to be near Fey’s penis again. She held up the bear and pressed it against the broad tip as Kayla grappled with the length, using her arms to jerk and tug at the massive thing, pulling and dragging at the skin, grinding the monster of a dick against her breasts, each long pinky thick vein tugging and dragging past her blouse. She panted as she worked, full body masturbating the centaur was a real form of cardio and she soon built up a sweat that dampened her clothing. 

It wasn’t long before her ministrations started to produce results, at first a few sputtering spurts that sprayed around the bear pressed to the tip, and then a full-on cupful of precum that exploded around the bear and sprayed up into it as the fabric of the bear quickly became soaked and allowed the pre to flow in unimpeded. The liquid flooded the stuffing filled insides to the brim until the bear was a darkened sloppy mess that poured clear lines of sticky precum onto the ground below and all over Lily’s forearms.

It was as they were finishing up with this, and Lily was turning toward the Pobos expecting a reaction, that a sudden loud crash and a cry of pain came from within the shop.

Rina and Fey looked at each other in surprise, then Fey working on her healer instincts turned and dashed inside, her cock smacking Kayla to the ground as it lazily swung by.

She barged through the door to find several of the shelves had been broken, the impact of something falling on and breaking them, spilling Class books across the floor in an avalanche of literature. It was pretty clear where what had broken them had come from judging by the hole torn in the canvas roof. A harpy now lay sprawled over the books, her wing at an awkward angle. 

It was Boze. Boze the green feathered harpy.

Fey gasped aloud and dashed over to her, skidding to a stop in the same motion that she lowered herself down to the ground. She reached out her hands for the harpy’s wing, her hands already spilling green light and spitting green sparks, her healing ability pouring forth to attack any injury.

It didn't take her long to find something, a sprained wing and fractured bone. Fortunately it was trivial for her to heal and it was only a few seconds before the harpy was well and whole again, Fey’s powerful abilities on display. 

She breathed a sigh of relief. Then she paid attention to how… sticky, the harpy was. In fact as she looked closer the harpy appeared to be entirely covered in a clear sticky fluid on every single part of her body. Her hair was drenched with the stuff, and her feathers were soaked through. Fey realised that the fluid must have been what caused the harpy to fall while flying, the additional weight on her feathers ruining her ability to keep aloft. 

The question was, where exactly it had come from? Fey somehow doubted that the Harpy had jumped in a pool of whatever it was before taking off… 

She suddenly froze up as a horrible thought struck her and she stiffly, slowly, turned her head to the side. Lily was standing there, oh so innocently holding a teddybear soaked to the brim with her precum, a teddy bear with a green feather inside of it.

“Oh… shit.” said Fey.

The twins stared at her, somehow strangely horrified that the normally so reserved and timid centaur would curse, Fey simply didn't do that!

 

(This is a 3 parter)

If you like this story I have a patreon where you can read chapters in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Centaurus Patreon

I've also started a community discord server:

Community Discord

>゚)))彡  ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

77