Chapter 17.2
4.7k 4 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You sleep here?”

Well yeah, it’s way better than those crappy little tents they were handing out, there's actually room to stand here. I need space you know, I might not be big and awesome anymore, but I am still small and awesome and I need my space.”

Flora looked over the diminutive gnome and wondered about that.

She stood with her arms crossed on the table, her expansive breasts spilling over her forearms, her once clean white blouse stained dark with the endless leakage of her breasts, small rivulets of white were constantly running down the gnomes gravid stomach, to drip drip drip on the table below. Shortstack was the only real way to describe her with her flaring hips and rounded rear, but now combined with her rounded belly and swollen leaky breasts she took on an almost broodmareish appearance. 

As she looked over the gnome’s body Fey couldn't help but get a little aroused. She had done this to Flora, turning the once boisterous gnome into a pregnant sloppy mess, heavy with her… calves? 

She didn't know, she didn't know anything, everything just a wild intimidating unknown to her.

As she worried Flora began to strip, unbuttoning her blouse and then peeling away the milky soaked through fabric from her nipples and swollen breasts, the clothing not coming away easily with the amount of fluid drenching it and it stuck to her skin causing the gnome to bite her lip and whimper. The blouse was removed and her breasts were let free, her thick nipples letting out a little spray of milk as the clothing no longer constricted them, sprinkling down on her belly and the table. She pulled her arms free and tossed the blouse aside and hesitantly put her small hands on her breasts. They were extremely large comparatively, and extremely full and tight, the skin barely dimpled beneath her hands as she hefted them.

So? What are you going to do about this? You caused this you know, so it is kinda your responsibility. What's your magic healer trick to make these stop leaking?”

Fey hesitated and then reached out. Flora blinked as Fey moved her hands closer and closer then touched up against her breasts.

Uhm, I don't think there is a way to really fix this magically Flora, I’m sorry but there is really only one way to stop the leakage.”

What? Of course there has to be some magicy healer trick to fix this! You healers deal with pregnant woman all the time, I’ve seen you lot go to ‘em and then they’re all fixed up after!”

Er, you might be under the wrong impression Flo, they aren't using magic, they are milking them dry manually…”

Flora blinked and then realised that Fey was holding her breasts.

O-oh… and….and you….oh.”

Fey nodded, “I would need to, erm, yes. I am a healer, so, part of the job, but…. You still want…?”

Flora swallowed noisily. 

“….y-yes, m-milk me?”

Fey moved herself closer to the table. She was a healer and a healer did things to help people and Flora was clearly having trouble, this would be a purely professional milking. As her hands touched up against Flora's smooth skin her horsecock slapped up against her barrel noisily. She gulped, she could feel herself getting harder, more and more turned on as she touched her fingers over the gnome’s engorged chest.

Flora let out a little whimper and a little sprinkle of milk. Then Fey’s hands squeezed down, applying pressure and dragging down hard, pulling and rolling across the surface. Flora squealed and a gush of milk sprayed forth so hard that it doused Fey’s front legs with white, little beads of white atop her brown fur.

You’re, er, kind backed up, did you not think to milk yourself?”

I, I tried a little, but, there’s just so much, and it r-refills so f-fasssst!”

Flora gasped and her eyelids fluttered as Fey pushed back up her breasts then pulled back down again. The gnome stumbled forward as her knees went weak and grabbed hold of Fey’s forearms as milk sprayed from her stiffening nips.

Fuck, I’m not going to lie, this feels fucking amazing! G-gods!”

A little precum spurted from Fey’s cock as she worked, she would be lying too if she said the feel of the gnome writhing with pleasure beneath her touch wasn’t a turn on. She increased the pressure and roughly dragged her hands back up and then down, kneading and rolling at the same time, then again and again, each pull causing increasingly more milk to spray forth and for the gnome to become increasingly sloppy and weak limbed. Her hips wiggled as she whimpered under Fey’s grasping hands, a single little rivulet of clear fluid running from her shorts and down her inner thigh.

Then Fey moved her hands down to the gnome’s stiff little nipples and rolled them between her fingers, applying a shifting stepped motion, each finger motioning and pulling down on the pink nubs until milk was openly spraying from them, splattering over Fey’s hands and running down her forearms, waterfalls of the stuff coating Flora’s entire belly in white as her eyes rolled up and her lips parted, a great long low whine leaving her mouth as lines of drool connected her lips.

F-fuuuuuccckkk!”

Flora’s whining and mewling became ever louder and more intense, her fingernails digging into Fey’s arms until with a shriek Fey jerked her hands and milk positively exploded front the gnome’s straining tight nipples.

Oh gawwwd! Feeeey!”

The gnome fell back on her rump, her breasts slipping from Fey’s milk slicked hands as her ass cheeks slapped down on the wooden table and her belly and tits wobbled and shook all over the place.

Fey blinked down at her, her hands and arms absolutely covered in milk.

Er, did that help?”

Flora was panting but she still managed to bring her hands up to her chest. She hesitantly touched up to her swollen and now reddened nipples, pushing up against her breast flesh. A spray of milk spurted forth, washing over her finger. Flora bit her lip.

No, I- I need more! More milking Fey! Milk meee!”

Fey stared at the gnomes engorged taut breasts. This, this didn't seem normal, the gnome was producing milk at a ridiculous rate, her body in some kind of overdrive in anticipation for the massive brood it was preparing to birth.

Fey caught motion out of the corner of her eye and turned her head to see a pink snake tail disappear around a shelf.

She furrowed her brow and trotted backwards until a very guilty looking lamia came into view. It was Rina. Strangely the lamia was wearing clothing quite different from her usual clothing and It took Fey a moment to realise what she was looking at. The lamia was wearing a nurses uniform, a white hat perched on her head and a white over-chest button-up tunic. Unfortunately the uniform was clearly far too small for the lamia, the hat was tiny perched atop her pink hair and the tunic was stretched across her chest to the point the buttons were barely holding on, straining to their limit, creating diamond-shaped creases.

Uhm, h-hi!” Said Rina,” J-just p-passing by! Nothing to see here!”

Rina, what are you doing? I know you were watching us.”

Rina tapped her index fingers together. “I s-saw you were going to do healer things and-”

And?”

And I thought maybe I c-could be the n-nurse! Just once more, just once!”

Fey looked the lamia-turned-nurselamia up and down. she looked… very cute, if a little over-enthusiastic, Fey had to admit. 

With the big eyes the lamia was giving her Fey found she couldn't resist that adorable interest in what Fey viewed as her raison d'être in life, it was flattering.

“…Fine... you can help me milk Flora.”

Yes! I mean, ahem, yes, we shall proceed to the diagnosis and formal treatment lady healer, our patient is in need and we shall administer induced lactation as best befitting our patient’s comfort.”

Fey gave Rina a bemused look as she slithered past her, the tip of her pink tail wagging enthusiastically. She followed in her wake as Flora managed to climb to her feet on the tabletop, her breasts still profusely leaking.

Uhh, what is this?” Said Flora, “What are you doing here?”

She’s offered to help Flora, I, ah, couldn't say no.”

H-help?” said the gnome as a pink tail wiggled up on the table, the pink tip quickly slithering over to her. She glanced between the tail tip and the large lamia who looked down on her with slightly zealous eyes.

Yes, my dear patient, I am here to help you.”

You… are?” said Flora nervously as the tail began winding up and around her body around and around, constricting her like a python, first her legs, then around her distended belly then up to her breasts. She let out a little whimper as the cool pink scales touched up against her sensitive breast flesh and tickled past her diamond stiff abused nipples.

You just need to do a certain back and forth motion, d-do you know what I mean?” said Fey.

Yes, I watched your demonstration lady healer, I think my tail will provide sufficient… pressure.”

The tail, which had wound its way over the top and the bottom of Flora’s breasts and held them between suddenly coiled inward, tightly constricting around the gnome until she let out a gasp.

T-too tight! C-can't breathe!”

Then the tail pushed outward on one side, the coils above and below Flora’s breasts squeezing them and rolling outward with a strength only a lamia possessed.

AAIIIIEEEE!!!!!” screamed Flora as her breasts were dragged away from her chest and practically exploded with milk, in fact the streams of milk they produced were so forceful that milk sprayed across the room and up the canvas wall in a long loud spattering stream that just kept going and going and going.

The amount of milk the gnome was now producing with the lamia’s much rougher treatment was truly astounding and Fey watched in wide-eyed shock as the lamia’s coils slowly rolled backwards before ramming forward once more sending another explosive spray of milk across the room, forcing more and more form the gnome’s nips which were standing from her chest stiff and erect and larger than ever before as they swelled with the stimulation.

HNYYAAAA!!!!FUAAAAA!!GAAWWDD!!”

Again and again the lamia applied her treatment. Fey had to give Rina credit, she really did take her temporary job seriously. Flora tried to thrash and squirm as she suffered breast induced orgasm but it was utterly hopeless. The lamia held her fast, trapping her completely, locking her body immovably in place as her breasts were racked and abused, her fat milky teets put through an incredible amount of pressure, more and more milk being forced from her, coating the ground in white and leaving massive wall spanning stains across the canvas walls.

At last, after several dozen rolls of Rina’s coils it was done, and the shifting scales could only produce but a dribble from Flora’s nipples. Flora let out a whimpering groan from within the coils, her breasts reddened and sore from the rough treatment.

Rina let the gnome go and Flora promptly fell flat on her face on the tabletop. She groaned again, this time into the wood, her limbs limp at her sides.

I feel like I've been pushed through a strainer, I'm all wrung out!” she mumbled.

Fey looked at the gnome, her breasts were certainly smaller but she had a feeling it wouldn't last, the amount of milk that had just come out of the gnome was genuinely astounding.

Uhm if it makes you feel any better I doubt it will last very long, you might need to be milked daily Flor.”

Oh don't say that!” said Flora putting her hands over her head.

Perhaps I was a little too thorough with the treatment,” said Rina, a finger tapping her lip as she looked at the collapsed gnome. 

M-maybe, but you are a lot better at it than I am.”

You think so?” Said Rina, her voice rising in delight

Yes, you have a real talent for, er, this.”

The lamia turned on her, sparkly eyed.

I- I had an idea, I didn't want to ask you so soon, but, but now I’ve got to!”

Fey blinked, taken aback by the lamia’s sudden shift of focus.

...what idea?”

Rina reached into the pocket of her too tight white tunic and pulled out… a leather bag, a well crafted leather bag, with tooled and dyed leather. Fey eyed it, unsure where this was going.

This,” said Rina, “is a Dimensional Bag.”

A Dimensional Bag? Oh, Ella has one of those, they are quite useful for carrying stuff.”

Yes, although very expensive and extremely difficult to get hold of, the waiting lists just for an appointment for a dimensional mage can be a decade long, the mages guild has a strangle hold on the damn things.”

Fey blinked. “They’re that rare? Wait, a decade?!”

Yes, I assume the reason that your elf friend has one is partly due to her being an elf, decades of waiting time is rather less of an issue to an elf who can live centuries than to us mere short-spanners. That and for some reason the mage’s guild has a real hard-on for elves. In any case this is one of my most prized possessions, and it isn't just any Dimensional Bag, it is a Preservation Dimensional Bag, it's special, different to other bags, whatever food stuffs you put inside of it stays the same as when it is put inside, forever.

Wow, that's incredible!”

Isn't it! Have you guessed what I want to use it for?”

For… food?”

No, I want to use it for Zal!” 

Fey stared at her, uncomprehending.

For her heat Fey, we gather some of your, uh, stuff inside of this and then when she is in heat she simply takes a small portion of what is inside this bag and puts it inside herself and ta-da! No more heat!”

Fey stared at her even harder. 

...You want to do what now?”

 

 

If you like this story I have a patreon where you can read chapters in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Centaurus Patreon

I've also started a community discord server:

Community Discord

>゚)))彡  ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

 

81