Chapter 25
10.7k 11 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously on Centaurus: Wummy milks a very pregnant and very milky Flora, Kayla, and Vivi then accidentally reveals to them that they are carrying eggs.

 

Now chapter 25:

 

Lily looked over the brilliantly crafted doll. She didn't need to be a dollmaker to recognise the exquisite quality of the thing, the dollmaker had even gone as far as dying the hair to be pink like Flora’s! Even the button eyes were the same colour as the gnome girl’s. Everything was accurate to how Flora was... minus her current pregnancy of course.

She looked up and smiled, clearly pleased. The old woman returned her smile with a warm one, her eyes crinkling with amusement

It’s wonderful!”

The old lady bowed her head. “The pleasure is mine, it's the least I could do after you and and your band did what you did, I thought it was the end for us and then you came out of nowhere and, well, you saved us.”

The rustling of fabric filled the room for a moment as Lily fiddled with the doll’s clothes, her cheeks a faint pink.

I didn't do very much really, even though I wanted to do more.”

She looked at the dolls that she had laid out in front of her, dolls of Ellaria, Fey, her sister, and Vivi, each of them meticulously crafted by the old doll maker to look exactly like their real counterparts, far better than any approximations she had clumsily thrown together before. 

But maybe next time I can help more, maybe a lot more.”

A small bell tingled and Ellaria pushed open the front door of the dollmaker’s shop. Compared to the humble villager’s home the extraordinarily beautiful elf looked like a queen amongst the peasantry, and the dollmaker seemed to be set a little off balance that this radiant noble was in her home.

We’re heading out, Fey’s finished healing anyone who needed it and we’ve shored up the town walls as best we can, it should be enough to prevent any monster attacks, at least until that rider gets back with help from the City. I imagine Lady Alexandria will send a detachment from her legion to check over this village... and the others those vile Kobogons have no doubt attacked.”

Okie, that's fine, I have everything I could ever want,” said Lily once more looking over the Flora doll with a blissfully pleased expression.

I suppose you’ll want to put those in my dimensional bag.”

Hmm? Oh yes! If that's okay…”

Lily handed over the doll of Vivi to the elf who quickly stowed it in the leather bag on her hip, then she passed her Fey. Ellaria paused as she took hold of the Centaur doll, it was remarkably life like. Looking at the body and the horse part, if she had to guess, they came from two separate dolls and had been cleverly stitched together to create a centaur. She turned it over surreptitiously looking for a certain part, to her surprise it was there, a rubber dildo no doubt from Flora’s apparent collection. This would make the second toy of Fey that had been made. She glanced up at the dollmaker and found her looking in absolute horror between the noble looking elf and the dildo.

I- I- c-can Explain y-your l-ladyship! It w-was a f-favour for s-saving my life! I would n-never n-normally, I would n-never touch s-such disg- oh no- I’m sorry L-Liy I- d-don't-!”

Ellaria held up a calming hand. “It’s fine, I understand completely. We all no doubt have an understanding that certain aids exist and are used. There is nothing to be embarrassed about, it is perfectly natural, in fact it is quite healthy to make a regular and spirited activity.”

This didn't seem to help the dollmaker's condition who was sagging and staring boggily eyed at the elegant elven high noble who was now apparently professing the benefits of regularly using a dildo in her humble shop.

Ellara noticed that she wasn't improving the poor woman’s highly agitated state and coughed into her fist.

Ahem. I mean, Lily! What were you thinking making this poor dollmaker attach a large purple dildo to her wonderful craft!”

She agreed! She totally agreed!

And you no doubt pressured her into it. A dildo is not necessary for combat or healing purposes which is why I- er, you had them made.”

I’m sorry!” said Lily, her lower lip trembling. 

Good, think ahead next time.”

Ellaria firmly wrapped her fingers around the dildo and placed the doll in her bag, her lip twitching as she heard a centaur make a squawking sound outside. Then she held out her hand for her own doll.

Lily lifted it reverently as it was truly a masterpiece, the hair had been threaded with some kind of metallic red thread that danced like fire with the light and her eyes were not buttons but some kind of two-tone crystal.

This is…” said Ellaria running her fingers through its hair, her eyes slightly unfocused.

It’s the best I could do on short notice, I- I had some other work I was doing for one of the city nobles so I adapted it, I hope you don't mind.”

It’s strange to see myself like this, but I suppose it is an impressive piece of work. Very well,” said Ellaria glancing back up at the dollmaker. She quickly shoved the doll of herself into her bag and held out her hand for the Kayla doll.

Lily looked into her sister’s button eyes and let out a little sigh. She hadn't seen her sister in what felt like quite a long time, not that she was gone, but she was still very much invisible to the naked eye. Of course having an invisible sister wouldn't have made very good reference for the dollmaker, but fortunately, she and her sister were twins and so the doll she held was a modified version of herself, the ears and tails tweaked by a fraction of an inch making it much more like her sister.

Don’t worry Lily, I’m sure the potion will wear off at some point. Potions like that aren't meant to last, it’s just been an unusually long time due to how it was accidentally diffused throughout her body.”

I know, I just miss seeing her, I want to see how she’s changed. It’s one thing feeling how much larger with kits she is but…”

She bowed her head and silently passed the otterkin doll over to Ellaria who bagged it.

And the last?” said Ellaria looking at the remaining Flora doll resting against Lily’s leg.

Uhm, I want to hang onto this one for a little while if that's okay, so I can practice.”

Ellaria let her hand drop. 

Very well, I suppose It would be remiss of me to not allow an apprentice to improve. Just take care you don’t catch Flora’s attention, keep it subtle.” She turned to leave. “We’re done here Lily, we did what we came to do and now we return as is the adventurer way. Come. let us be off.”

--

Fey trotted along the road and let out yet another sigh. She carefully kept her eyes away from the three minotaur girls who were staring at her from where they followed behind, their eyes tracing over her body, taking in her rigid three feet of dick to her back legs where her enormous balls swayed back and forth with each step.

It wasn't just them causing her to sigh, it was just, well, saving the village had been great at first, she was the villager’s saviour, and it was everything she’d ever wanted, to save people, to be a healer, a hero.

But as things had started to calm down she had begun to notice just how empty the village was. The truth was that she hadn't saved the village, she’d only save part of it. The rest of the villagers were dead and buried and she couldn't do a single thing about it. 

It had almost broke her to see a little girl ask her father where her mother was. The villager’s had spirit and were a hardy and determined folk, but she could still see the grief in them just barely held back.

As it was she had spent the journey out of the village and back to the city of Bine in a glum state. Of course she knew the minotaur girls had no such feelings about the villagers, to them it was just another adventurers job, which made her more than irritated when they expected her to fuck them when they made camp for the night.

Her solution to their constant bothering of her had been simple, she'd found a twig and when Baerinda had attempted to use her illusions she had promptly put an end to it by poking Amerys in the arm with the twig. 

The male minotaur had not been particularly happy about that, but it kept Baerinda and Chloe and Astrid at a distance as they were only willing to go so far around the guys, not wanting them to see what they intended to do with Fey.

Avoiding sex for so long hadn't been without its downsides for herself. Her gait was made awkward by the sheer size of her testicles which were now enormous, significantly larger than watermelons, taut and vascular with no give, bigger than they had ever been and quite uncomfortable. The only upside was that even though they were larger than they had been when she had visited the whore house they did not hurt anywhere near as much, a matter of them having gradually grown into their newly stretched out size she supposed. 

Still, it was not an ideal situation to say the least and she was coming to regret her decision to abstain. She could practically feel them churning! Desperate for release, to be pumped into an eager girl, the sheer weight of the things! She could feel them pressing against her back legs like stones, overly full was an understatement...

The three minotaur girls weren't the only ones who were staring harshly at her, she had the attention of Flora and Vivi too. The pink haired gnome girl had her arms crossed over her pregnancy which was much larger than it had been, in fact it looked to be now over seven foot across. Vivi walked below her, struggling a little with her also larger slime girl pregnancy.  Fey wasn't sure why they were giving her such intense looks, she thought it might be because they had become larger and were annoyed with the inconvenience. But then they had both been significantly larger with cum before.

After a few more minutes of awkwardly trotting down the road with so many eyes on her she noticed a shadow and turned to see Flora floating down beside her.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” began the gnome.

Fey blinked. “Hmm?

Yes, Hmmmmm. I have a question for you Fey, it is a deadly serious question about centaurs.”

Fey was completely thrown off by this. “Wh-what about centaurs?”

I’ll cut straight the point. Are centaurs a type of bird?”

Fey nearly fell over, having to trot quickly to keep her balance.

Wh-what are you asking me?!”

A type of lizard then?” said Flora, looking over Fey’s body with fierce suspicion as though expecting the centaur to break out with a rash of secret lizard scales at any moment.

No centaurs are not lizards!”

Are you sure? A hoof is kind of like a giant scale on each leg right?”

Flora, I really have no clue what you are talking about! Please stop asking me weird things!”

Flora squinted at her, then flicked at the cloth covering her breasts. A large egg about the size of a cantaloupe rose up and revealed itself poking from between her expansive cleavage. The egg was a clean bright ceramic white speckled with flecks of gold which gleamed in the summer sun. 

It’s this,” whisper hissed Flora. “You did this!”

Oh... that. I kinda did, didn't I, huh?” said Fey scratching her cheek and closing her eyes with the motion.

You’ve given me eggs Fey, how eggs?!”

Don't you remember? At the dungeon, the door to that giant room, it had engravings of eggs on them.”

Flora blinked. “I don't remember that at all.”

That's probably because you don't pay attention to literally anything Flo,” said Vivi trotting up beside them. “I remember and she’s right, there were pictures of eggs on that big rusty bronze door… I guess you think that has something to do with what Flora laid?”

I didn't lay anything, I’m not a bloody chicken.”

Fey nodded at Vivi. “It- it makes sense doesn't it? That's the place where I was changed, that great machine and those miles long halls, it had to have had a purpose. I think the eggs on the door were a clue, that space, it was meant for making babies or something, I think, maybe.”

Flora rubbed her chin. She was lying across her own pregnancy, most pregnant girls would have the problem of their pregnancy weighing them down, in Flora's case it simply acted as a convenient floating bed which she lay sprawled atop of, her feet lazily kicking above her.

I can see that might have been the intent I suppose, all that stuff was meant to make eggs for whatever race created that space…. But doesn't it kinda seem like an excessively large amount? Like whatever that stuff was it seemed like, I don't know, too much? Way way too much?”

Are you talking about that dungeon that changed Fey?” Said Lily who was sitting cross-legged atop Fey's back.

Yes, the one that uh, gave me- a, uhm, th-thingy”

It gave her a pussy destroying dick to ruin girls with yes,” said Flora putting it bluntly.

D-don't put it like that!” Said Fey flustered by the gnomes way of speaking.

It's true isn't it? I know what you did to those minotaur girls and why they can't take their damned eyes away from your currently extremely full balls Fey.

SHHHH! Don't say it out loud!” hissed Fey looking around frantically. Thankfully the male minotaurs were far behind and hadn't been listening. It wasn’t that males were in any kind of a relationship with the minotaur girls as Fey understood, it was just she didn't think they would take it well at all that all of the girls had chosen her over any of them, especially considering how prideful minotaurs could be.

Eh, maybe they need to hear it, to understand that they've been completely outmatched and that they’ll forever be little stubby twigs to those girls now, never able to satisfy them like you can.

N-no they don't Flora, they don't need to be told- They deserve to be shown it while I pin down my girls and fuck them silly in front of their very eyes- coughcough I mean, I wouldn't want to upset them after all they did for us!”

Flora blinked down at the centaur. “Was that your true feelings showing through for a second Fey?”

N-no!” said Fey blushing pink, “I just, I just have some other feelings too, but that's a different separate issue! Completely different and separate!”

Vivi leaned over and casually patted Fey’s vast testicles, they barely gave beneath her paw, remaining round and taut and vascular. “Me thinks these girls are getting so over full that they might be having an effect on you Fey.”

Fey squawked and stumbled forward, a long spray of precum leaping from between her front legs and painting a line of dark wet up the cobble. “D-don't! They’re really s-sensitive!”

Hey I did offer to drain you,” said Flora eyeing her balls hungrily, “If you didn’t want to end up in this predicament you shouldn't have gone cold turkey right away, I-” her eyes drifted back up to Fey’s upper half and she at last registered the doll that Lily was playing with. She blinked.

Wait, is that doll of me?!!” 

Lily looked down at the doll then up at Flora.

Yes? I talked with captain Ellaria and we agreed to get one of each of the band, it makes sense right? This way if Fey can't get to one of us she can still heal us.”

You do know what happened is unlikely to happen the same again, there aren't any manacrystal-- wait you're side tracking me! You made a doll of me without even asking! God Dammit was that you touching me this whole time? I thought it was my clothing getting too small for me!”

M-maybe, b-but I’m practising! I need to level up!”

Flora scoffed. “Leveling out of battle doesn't work, it's a fools task.”

She’s level twelve Flo,” said Fey butting in.

Flora nearly fell out of the air, her arms coming uncrossed in sheer surprise.

Over fourteen now!” said Lily beaming. 

That- but you haven't done anything!” said the Gnome outraged.

It kind of makes sense Flora,” said Vivi looking at her paw which was still warm from touching Fey’s balls. “Haven't you thought it odd? I know you’ve been leveling, me too, I got a Limit Break for gods sake, I never thought I would get one, but I’ve been leveling up so much recently and it just kinda happened.”

That's because we’ve been fighting so much, duh.”

Is it just that though? Because I haven't leveled up this fast from just fighting in a long long time, not since my early levels… Something feels… different.”

What are you saying?” said Flora squinting down at the vulpine.

Vivi sighed and let her paw drop. “I don't really know yet. But I know you know something is different. Fey is… making us stronger somehow.”

Flora scoffed loudly at that, although a little doubt crept into her expression.

Lots and lots of centaur milking did it for me!” said Lily cheerfully.

Whatever. I don't believe you. You’re obviously just some over the top Affinity lucker. And anyway give me that!”

She grabbed at the air and the Flora doll was snatched out of Lily’s hands and floated up to Flora. She reached out for it hesitantly.

S-scared you’re going to tear a hole in the fabric of reality and kill the universe?” said Fey looking up at the gnome with a slightly cheeky look.

Flora scowled and grabbed for the doll. She drew in a breath and froze up as she touched it, waiting for something to happen. Nothing did.

Vivi let out a bark of laughter. “That was worth seeing, you looked like you were about to poo yourself in fright Flo!”

Shut up, shut up! I did not!”

Furious, the Gnome snapped her hand out and a twig lifted up from the side of the road and launched itself at Vivi. In a flash of movement a tentacle whipped out from beneath the hem of Vivi’s shorts, grabbed the twig, and flicked it back at Flora where it bounced off her pregnant belly. The tentacles slurped up back inside Vivi in less than a moment leaving the vulpine mewling and stumbling trying to keep her balance, her paw desperately holding up her enormous belly as clear lubricant ran down her inner thighs.

S-serves y-you r-right!” Vivi managed to choke out while glaring at the gnome, and then in a hushed whisper “t-too rough still Wummy,”

Please drop it Flora, this isn't worth fighting about,” said Fey, and to her surprise after giving the fox girl a few more dirty looks she did.

Instead, Flora focused on the doll she held on top of her breasts. She inspected it carefully and couldn't help but admire the craftsmanship even if it was a bit creepy to be holding a doll of herself. Whoever had made it had done a good job, even the tone of hair was the perfect pink, exactly as her own, even when she held her hair up to it it was the exact same colour. She ran her fingers over its short stack body. The breasts weren't nearly as large proportionally as hers were currently, but then she supposed it was made with her being in an unpregnant state in mind. She touched at the nipples through the doll’s blouse and felt the tingle of her own touch on her enormous breasts.

Well, maybe this would have some uses, she certainly had had some difficulty reaching every part of her own body while in such a heavily pregnant state. Suddenly curious she pulled apart the dolls shorts wondering what she would find. To her disappointment the doll was sexless, just a smooth area where genitals might have been. Still, she poked at it experimentally and found that she could feel it still, if only on her muff.

Curious,” she muttered, “could this be... hmm.”

Like a great rusty but improbably powerful machine, machinations were grinding to life in Flora’s mind. She had plans for what to do with these dolls of the band, oh she had plans, and she was sure she could bully- ahem, persuade Lily to help.

For a gnome’s memory was long and patient and-

Flora was interrupted from her navel gazing by the sound of stamping feet. She looked up to find a full battalion marching down the road decked out in full plate lorica gleaming in the sun, their battalion flag vexillum held up at the front resplendent with the emblem of Lady Alexandria.

Uh, what’s up with that?”

I think it's probably for the village,” said Fey, “When we first saved them from the caves one of the villages found a horse and rode off to the city to beg for aid, I guess maybe this is it?”

Hmphh. Adventurers always having to step in to do a soldier's job.”

That's cause adventures are just straight up better,” nodded Vivi wisely.

Uhm, isn't it because the legions can't be everywhere at once whereas adventures can because they are everywhere?” said Lily.

Nah, it’s because soldiers suck!”

Oh, okay I- I guess that makes sense.”

Keep learning from me and you’ll be one of the good ones someday,” promised Vivi.

It wasn't long before the city came into sight, the great sprawling stoney white wash of Bine laid out once more before them, its beauty bright in the summer sun. Magic Mog had seen it before of course, and the Hammer Horns didn't even give it a moment's glance, eager to get back to the city. When they came upon the gates they were faced with the same long queue as their first time entering the city. Magic Mog and the Hammer Horns shared an equal amount of loud complaints about the delay, which just seemed to irritate the other people in the queue who muttered about brash adventurers. 

Their entrance was almost prevented by a number of guards at one point, guards who had caught sight of the extremely pregnant Flora and the extremely naked and obscene lower half of Fey. The guards were pointing angrily and walking toward them when suddenly a runner appeared. The guards took one look at the runner and about-faced, immediately swerving away from him and the bands who the messenger was approaching.

It wasn't hard to figure out why, the runner’s expensive looking clothing was emblazoned with Lady Alexandria’s emblem. It was the Ladies personal messenger, and of a species Fey hadn't seen before, a wiry and fit hare person with washboard abs, which she supposed made a certain amount of sense as a species suited to that job.

He bounced to a halt in front of Ellaria and Braddox.

Ellaria De’loquint and Braddox Granitium?”

Yes?”

He marked something off on a note and then handed over an envelope to the elf and one to the minotaur. Ellaria stared at what looked by all appearances to be a gold painted wax seal. Extravagant.

Then as she was staring, mildly stunned, a second and third runner arrived, and then a fourth, although not quite as elite looking as the Lady’s runner. All three of them thrust envelopes into Ellaria’s hands until she was carrying four separate envelopes.

Uhm, what's with the sudden interest?” said Fey trotting up beside her.

Famous? What?” said Ellaria.

No I said-”

I don't know Fey,” said Ellaria briskly moving on from her slip. “This is probably nothing.” Although she quickly and excitedly opened the top most envelope using a line of fire to part the paper. 

Fey squinted down at it. “Is... that a tailor’s insignia?”

Ellaria quickly scanned through it and blinked. “It is a tailor, they say they want me to come to their shop for some kind of creation? Free of charge.”

Flora made a grumpy noise. “Remember what I told you about mages falling all over themselves for elves? Well now that she’s all prettified it's going to be ten times worse.”

I’m sure this tailor has perfectly natural reasons to want to work with me, perhaps due to my excellence as an adventurer, I believe the most renowned and famous adventurers often acquire gifts like this as businesses use them as a form of advertising. This is likely the same thing, a craftsman recognizing an opportunity with an up and coming band like ours.”

An up and coming band that has to go scrounging in the shit filled sewers for money?” muttered Flora.

Ellaria carefully ignored that, she was feeling far too pleased with herself to be bothered by Flora’s snark. 

Beside her, Braddox had flicked open his envelope from Lady Alexandria. The paper on the inside was excessively thick and perfumed and looked very expensive, the writing upon it done in such an excessively floral looping calligraphy that it was nearly unreadable.

It says the Lady has heard of what we did and wishes to publicly award us for going beyond what is expected of lowly adventurers in saving the villagers from the Kobogons.”

Lowly? We’re not lowly,” said Ellaria.

It actually put it a lot less kindly than that, but I still believe the Lady means well. We should go, it would be good for our standing in the Adventurers Guild and likely lead to some private commissions just by dint of getting our names out and being talked about.”

As Ellaria was grumbling Flora plucked one of the envelopes from her hands. “Oh, this one is actually for Fey,” said Flora, still opening it herself despite both Ellaria and Fey glaring daggers at her.

She pulled out the contents which turned out to just be a note. 

It’s from Rina, she says she understands now why there was some concern about being able to stay at her mansion. She says everything is smoothed over and we can stay but we should come sooner rather than later. She doesn't say why.”

Ellaria pulled open the last envelope as Flora spoke.

That's fine, if it really is urgent I suppose we can split up while I go to the guild and collect our fee. Oh excellent!”

What is it?” said Fey. 

It's the adventurers school, they say they've accepted my offer and are willing to bring me on as soon as possible!”

Braddox glanced over at her. “The adventurer’s school? Ah, I can imagine they would be desperate to hire on people, I was thinking of teaching some classes myself.”

They are? Why?”

It’s Lady Alexandria, she’s poached all their best people for her legion.”

O-oh,” said Fey, “That, uhm, lines up with my experience with her. I really don't know about going to this ceremony of hers, what if she tries to take one of us? What if she tries to take me?!”

I’m sure it will be fine Fey, it is in public after all. It’s not like we can’t leave if she gets pushy.”

Fey wasn't sure if she believed that in the slightest, but she decided to let it drop for now. Instead, she split from Vivi and Lily and Ellaria who were going to the AG and followed after Flora, and Kayla apparently floating overhead, although she could only take Flora's word for that since she had become entirely invisible with the draining of the last of the cum in her by a certain slime monster.

There was an awkward moment where the three minotaur girls started walking along with Fey, momentarily forgetting they were part of a band and under their band captain’s thumb. Braddox quickly corrected them on that mistake and they scuttled after him after he bellowed a command. As they left dozens of naked glowing mini Baerindas with butterfly wings appeared around Fey and placed kisses on every part of her body, especially her lower parts. As the real Baerinda disappeared into the crowd they faded and Fey was left stunned in place as Flora gave her questioning looks.

It’s n-nothing, we should go,” said Fey, quickly trotting onward.

They made their way through the city, with some amount of difficulty due to the amount of attention that Flora was drawing. Which was a problem as it caused those same eyes drawn to her to eventually drift down to Fey, and then a little lower where eyebrows were swiftly raised. Not having an intimidating fiery headed elf striding ahead of them didn't help either as people seemed less afraid to approach, and if those that approached happened to be female, and in heat, and scenting the air, well things weren't exactly going smoothly. Fey already had a trail of over a dozen species walking along behind her, their eyes locked onto her enormous swaying balls. 

By the time they arrived at the front gates to the mansion paws and hands were snatching touches and feels of said balls.

S-so hot, how are they so hot, I can feel the heat of them and I'm not even touching them!” said a human girl.

You don't think they're real do you?”

No. Obviously fake, some magical trick, like the gnome.... but that smell, that smell is real, gods it’s making me feel heated!

The girls all drew in long appreciative breaths through their noses, one even sagging as the scent hit her, nearly falling over and having to hang onto people nearby to keep upright.

F-fuck, this is bad, I- I think I need this-” said a squirrel tailed girl as she stumbled forward and buried her face in the larger than melon sized things. Fey skittered forward in surprise, the short girl being dragged along behind her as she clung to her. Her cock throbbed rigid at the attention, slapping up against her barrel and messily spraying cups and cups of precum over her front legs and all over the ground.

It only took a moment before the heady scent of the precum rolled over the girls and they swarmed forward, hands and paws grasping for her.

F-flora h-help!”

The gnome rolled her eyes and flicked her hands sending the horde of women stumbling back. 

Get inside already, I'm not waiting all day Fey,” said the gnome floating over a pair of gates. 

It took Fey a moment to realise that they had arrived at Rina’s mansion and that the gold capped iron gates in front of her were in fact the front gates to the mansion. She fled inside and turned to see Flora slamming the gates shut with her power and moving an ornamental boulder in front of them ensuring they wouldn't be opened any time soon.

The nearly two dozen girls outside stared forlornly through the bars at her.

Fey felt a little bad.

But she could also feel her balls growing larger, slowly creeping down her back legs, reacting to their pleas.

Maybe she should go out there and breed those needy women full of her seed, leaving them as leaky balls of cum, she was the best answer to their desire and heat after all, just kick that boulder aside and-

Fey, come on, what are you dawdling for?”

She blinked and realised that Flora was already a fair way ahead of her. She trotted to catch up wondering just where that thought had come from. Not ejaculating for such a long time was starting to affect her badly, she needed to do something and soon.

Flora rapped on the mansion door and this time they were immediately answered. A huge pink scaled and pink haired lamia woman appeared in the doorway, somehow making the enormous entrance appear a little less enormous. It was Rina. 

Fey!” exclaimed the lamia, clearly extremely pleased to see her. She grabbed hold of Fey’s hands and swiftly dragged her inside, the centaur too surprised to do anything about it, her hooves clattering on the marble as she was dragged along by the impressively strong lamia.

Bemused, Flora followed in her wake.

The happily chattering Rina led them to a reception room, a large one that was specially made for her judging by the number of lamia chaises around.

Fey came to a grinding halt as they entered, her legs and hooves locking up as an occupant of one of the plush couches came into view, his legs up on a footstool as he relaxed into the cushions. It was Tami’s father and Rina’s husband, a human man. He was currently sipping on what looked like a fruity beverage, the glass filled with ice and red fruits. The edge of the glass disappeared beneath his very large and voluminous black moustache as he sipped, his eyes locked on and unmoving from Fey, his brow furrowed in anger. Beside him a servant gently fanned him with a feather fan.

H-hi?” said Fey, terrified. 

So, you are the one who did… that... to my daughter.”

Oh, get off your high horse Iskren, we’ve already gone over this enough times. Tami is old enough to do as she wishes, if she wanted that, which she has profusely and repeatedly said that she did, then it's fine.”

She was turned into, into-! She’s full of-!!!” the man’s moustache wiggled madly as he struggled to articulate his fury.

She’s full of horse cum, yes your daughter got stuffed full of the stuff while being getting the fucking of a life time, you should be happy for her!” said Flora, extremely helpfully.

As she spoke Iskren’s face had been slowly getting redder and redder and had now surpassed the colour of the fruits in his drink. With a *tink* a crack appeared on his glass and he was forced to ease his tense grip for fear of shattering it.

You speak this way, about my lovely perfectly innocent daughter, turned into a horse’s cum dump!”

Yes.” said Flora, adding to her helpfulness. She was a very helpful gnome.

The man made a wordless scream of rage.

Iskren calm down, she’s perfectly fine, no harm done.”

Iskren turned slightly crazed eyes on her.

She refuses to be emptied! She’s the same size as she was days ago!”

Yes, well there's something to be said of being so massively and gravidly filled, it is hard to give up that feeling of being so stretched out, I er, *cough*, imagine, that is the case, anyway.”

Yeah, exactly, it feels really good, you’d totally feel the same way if Fey fucked you full of cum, wait, are you jealous?”

This did not do anything good for the man’s blood pressure and Fey was fairly sure she could see his eyes becoming more bloodshot in real time.

Anyway, these our our digs for then night I guess, suppose I’d best take a load off, you’ve no idea how much of a pain it is to carry a pregnant otterkin girl around all day,” said Flora with a sigh, cracking her knuckles and ignoring the death stare of the man.

A small ornate sofa beside her suddenly groaned and then promptly collapsed as a large weight came down in the middle of it, a yelp coming from where an invisible weight rested.

Oops,” said Flora.

Fey let out a sigh and put a hand over her eyes as the shouting escalated. Maybe it hadn't been the greatest idea to trust Rina's word things were smoothed over, it was hardly as if having someone important to you be turned into a happy lake of horse cum was going to be easy to accept.

A gloved hand waved for her attention and she looked down to find a butler looking up at her. The butler smiled politely.

Miss if you would come with me for just a moment, someone wishes to speak with you. Please, this won't take long.”

Uhm, yes? Is everything okay?”

Yes, everything is quite alright, this is just a matter of where you will be sleeping tonight, no more.”

Fey nodded and decided it would be best to get away from the argument that had taken on a life of its own: aka Flora vs the world. She trotted after the butler. A fruity beverage went sailing through the air as she left through the door.

The butler led her down several long corridors and then inside an unremarkable room. The room appeared to be non-descript, just another room in the ridiculously excessive number of rooms that this mansion held, yet another study, if one that was barely lit, the curtains closed.

Is this room where you want me to stay?” she turned to the butler and found him pale-faced and terrified. 

I’m sorry miss, she made me do it I couldn't-!”  

A rope leapt from the gloom and wrapped around the butler's head, gagging him then pulling him off his feet and dragging him off into the dark.

Wh-what is this?!” said Fey backing away in alarm toward the door.

But it was too late to escape. 

Thirty more ropes leapt and snaked from the dark and swarmed the centaur, wrapping around her limbs, gagging her, tying her feet and wrists and waist and barrel. She was near instantaneously tied up, and immediately began to struggle, trying to use her great strength to break free.

The problem was that her limbs hadn't been tied together so that when she moved them she found she had no leverage to pull at the floating ropes, they simply moved with her. The ropes barely seemed to notice her efforts, instead focusing on moving her. They were lifting her, rising, dragging her up into the air where her strength was even more useless.

Making muffled sounds of alarm she was moved into the air and then made to glide toward the curtains. The curtains were quickly pulled aside by the ropes revealing a pair of double doors to the outside that were swung wide, the ropes all pouring through it into the room, which was quickly being reversed as they dragged her free. 

Looking around wild eyed she found herself in some kind of courtyard, then moving out of the courtyard and through some kind of ornamental gardens, the ropes lashing and coiling around her as they swiftly hauled the struggling thrashing centaur through the air.

Her hooves clipped the top of a hedge and she found herself in another entirely new place, a wide dirt staging area with an enormous three storey stable half surrounding it, like a barn but far more expansive. Not for long did she have a view of this stable however as a pair of double doors to the stable were ripped open and she was quickly thrust into the pitch dark interior.

It was warm inside, and smelled of hay, that nice homely comfortable stable smell that she guiltily enjoyed. She squinted trying to get her eyes adjusted to the darkness faster but it was slow in coming.

She could, however, hear voices nearby.

Oh wow, she’s huge!”

I told you so, way bigger than any of these shitty stallions.”

Well these are racing or riding horses not exactly cart horses Tami, it's not quite the same thing, of course their male genitalia would be on the smaller side, it’s how they’ve been bred.”

Fey spluttered around her gag, were they calling her a cart horse?! How dare they! She was not that large yet… probably.

And you, you did it with her?” said the first speaker, “You took all of her? B-but how? She’s so b-big!”

It's magic, I swear it, she’s a magic centaur who does things to a girl, makes them stretchier, more sensitive, hornier, she even made me level up! Well, you don't need me to tell you that she’s magic, just look at me!”

Fey’s eyes finally adjusted to the light and she found herself facing a huge smooth pale curving wall. Confused, and trying to adjust, she looked up and found a teenage tiger eared girl looking down at her resting atop her vast belly.

After a moment she noticed two other decidedly more normal looking teenagers to her side, There was a wolfkin who appeared to have dyed the wolf ears poking from her hair and her tail poking from her short pleated skirt an obnoxiously bright pink, somehow even more pink than Flora’s hair. She blinked at the skirt and realised it was part of a uniform of some kind, at least judging by the school emblem on her blouse, and that the second teenager was wearing the exact same thing. 

The second teenager was a curvy and slightly pudgy rabbitkin? bunnykin? Fey wasn't sure, only having her rabbit like ears to go on, which had a remarkable number of gold studs and hoop earrings. The top of her blouse had been unbuttoned with clear intent of showing off as much cleavage as possible, she had succeeded almost too well and her large breasts were on the verge of spilling out.

I can see that you look silly Tami, really silly.”

Tami crossed her arms and looked smug. “Can you say you got fucked by a centaur Ruby? Like a mare being taken by her raw and wild stallion mate?”

The wolfkin bit her lip. “Shush you, You know I’ve got a weakness for that stuff.”

I know you do, and so do I now. I mean just look!”

Fey felt herself rotating in the air and being fully displayed to the teenage girls, her larger than watermelon sized ball shifting to lie heavily against her legs as the teenager’s eyes came to rest on them.

Those can't be real…”

Tami, what am I looking at?”

Tami herself seemed somewhat thunderstruck and lost for words. Fey realised her balls hadn't been quite this large when she had done it with her, indeed a line of drool ran down the teenager’s chin as she stared at her new size.

It- they weren't that large before, she- she must have absorbed more males, o-or something. Uhm, it’s like I said, she can get bigger by absorbing guys, she grew a ton when she drained these two minotaur assassins that were trying to get us!”

The wolf eared girl called Ruby was sniffing at the air, a slight pinkness coming to her cheeks as Fey's currently especially strong scent rolled over them. The girl’s hips started to shift as though in discomfort.

C-can I do it with her now Tami? You did promise us! I want to know what it’s like...”

I guess I did make a promise, kinda regretting that now... But first I have something important to do. I didn't gather every single stallion from every single stable on the mansion’s grounds for no reason you know.”

Fey’s eyes went very round hearing that and she began desperately struggling.

Tami ignored her and the ropes began pulling on something from the darkness, something that made a whinnying sound of fear. Slowly, a black stallion was dragged into the light, a healthy and strong male stallion.

I figured if just two minotaurs made her so much bigger then why not horses? They're kinda the same anyway or whatever right?”

The stallion was dragged against its will toward Fey, its hooves making furrows in the hay strewn ground as it came near. Fey tried to stop it, she really did, but being hung in the air in such a way made her strength all but useless, pulling on a rope with her bound arm simply drew it nearer her body and did nothing to stop the dozens of snaking coiling ropes holding her up.

The stallion's muscled body eased up against her and she felt the touch of it, its terrified heartbeat, its body heat.

Then she began to absorb the stallion.

The stallion let out a Whinny of confusion as it started to gradually shrink down. Fey looked down at it in dread, she could already feel the darkness in her hungrily eating away at it, draining its maleness. Indeed she could see the stallions malehood, now erect and twitching in the air, desperately trying to resist her but failing, its testacles shrivelling as a pathtic spurt of white spat and dribbled from its now half sized penis. This must have been happening to the other males she had absorbed too but she hadn't realised due to them wearing clothes. 

The once proud stallion was now pony sized and rapidly getting smaller as Fey let out a groan at the feeling of growth washing over her. It felt fucking incredible, growing larger, stronger, more virile, more alpha and dominant. She could feel her balls lurch larger still as the last of the stallion sucked into her. Her lip trembled and her whole body shivered as she felt her bones shifting with the growth, her muscles stretching, her breasts pressing up against her blouse. 

At last, it was done, and a rat sized horse was now floating next to her, an excessively cute and rounded rat sized horse who looked up at her with mystified confusion.

Breathing hard she watched as it was placed in the bunnykin teenager’s hands.

Oh my gawd it’s so cuuuute!!!!” exclaimed the teenager with big puppy dog eyes as she watched the horse wobble around on her palms.

Fey made muffled pleas to stop, but Tami was as ferocious and as hungry as her tiger cousins. She wanted more. MORE!

The sound of more whinnying came from the darkness and then a dozen stallions were dragged into the light, then a dozen more, then more.

The two teenagers artfully dodged out of the way, clearly used to being around horses as the stallions were pulled up to Fey, their flanks and bodies pressing up against her on all sides, pushing as many stallions into her at the same time as possible, the heat of their struggling bodies all around her.

As such the feeling of growth when it came was devastating. Fey screamed into her gag as stallions shrunk down around her, their whinnies becoming increasingly high pitched as they drained. Fey’s eyelids fluttered as mass and growth washed across her body, her joints groaning and popping as she grew, her bones lengthening, her ribs creaking. 

Worst of all was her balls which felt like they were going to literally explode they were so painfully over filled, the skin stretched taut across their surface, veins pulsing as they became greater still. Her length was as rigid as steel, stiffly slapping up against her barrel as every few moments precum sprayed from between her legs, coating the legs of the shrinking stallions around her and making a growing pool of precum on the floor, all while her length inched larger and larger.

She could barely think straight, her vision flashing as tiny cute horses were removed and more proud stallions forced up against her flanks to be quickly absorbed as the darkness in her called for more, little sprays of white shooting around her as the stallions came their last, their pathetic little dribbles nothing compared to just her precum.

Drool ran down from the gag as her limbs quivered, the growth just didn't stop! A constant cresting wave that built and built and built, growing her ever larger. She lost count somewhere around the fiftieth stallion, but it didn't matter, it was near done… and then… it was done.

She tensed in expectation of the next male to touch her, but it never came. Blearily she looked around. There were no more stallions, they were all gone, all of them. What had once been a powerful herd of males was now… well.. .she looked down at the ground and found dozens and dozens of rat sized horses galloping around in the vast puddle of precum she had created whinnying happily.

She had just absorbed an entire herd of horses. She wasn’t sure how to feel about that.

She shifted uncomfortably and a button popped off her blouse, then another and another as the cloth finally gave up the fight against her massively increased bust size.

Wow I’d trade regular horses just for these, you know how much I could sell these for to my friends? They’d pay anything for them! They're so cute, I can't even!”

We can do it to the stallions in the stables at your mansion too Sarah, make her even bigger. But later, after I’ve had my turn with her again first,” said Tami.

The wolfkin teenager was less distracted by the horses. She was staring at Fey with a look that could only be described as ravenous, her breaths coming in heavy gasps, her chest rising and falling rapidly, her body flushed with excitement.

How much bigger do you think she is?” said Tami.

Must be what, eight and a half foot tall? twenty five hands to the top of her head?”

And her, uhm, you know what?”

She swallowed noisily as her gaze shifted downward. “L-longer than my fucking leg, maybe three and a half foot long, god knows how thick, a fucking lot. H-her balls, are m-much bigger, way bigger than my head- oh gods I cant wait any longer!”

The teenager hopped on the spot, pulling her lace panties from beneath her short pleated skirt and flicking them aside. Then she dived beneath Fey’s barrel and Fey felt a pair of small hands grab onto her now significantly larger length, fingers desperately trying to grasp at veins that were thicker than fingers as a small tongue lapped furiously at the steaming hot surface. Her length throbbed happily at the attention and tensed, rising and easily lifting the teenager off the ground momentarily as she clung on, causing the teenager to keen and mewl with neediness, the ropes holding Fey up swinging as the additional weight of the teenager was added.

It smells so good Tami! I feel like I'm gonna die! there's this weird pressure down there, like an emptiness I didn't know I had! I- I need her! I need her in me!”

Tami rolled her eyes. “Hey you're not the only one, and I actually know what it's like to have that scratch itched, yet I’m stuck up here.”

Please Tami! I’ll do anything!” said the wolfkin desperately rubbing her legs together as thin lines of fluid appeared rolling down her inner thighs.

Ropes suddenly snapped forward and the wolfkin yelped as they wrapped tight around her legs and arms and she found herself being lifted up into the air, her short pleated skirt falling between her thighs as the ropes dragged her legs wide.

The bratty pink eared wolfkin looked down her body wide eyed as Fey was lifted and arranged so that she was above her, Fey's enormous torso covering dick above her ripe teenage body that trembled like a leaf, the anticipation that she was about to be bred by such an overwhelming maleness making her toes curl. She had seen stallions mating their mares at her family stables many times and always been impressed and secretly turned on by their immense size and output, her dreams filled with what she had witnessed. The stallions were far far larger than any of the boys at school she had taken in the bathrooms, or even the lecturers that she had managed to seduce, but this, this was something else entirely. Fey made even the largest guys look like nothing, like weak little flaccid things before her overwhelming and vascular malehood, more so now than ever with her increased size.

She couldn't move with Tami’s ropes spreading her out and holding her up, she wasn't strong enough, but she still desperately thrust her hips up at the huge horse barrel floating above her.

G-give me it and i'll be your slave for a month! I’ll give you all the stallions I can get from our stables Tami! Just make her fuck meeee!”

Yeah yeah, stop your whining, I’m going after you two don't forget.”

Fey found herself moving backwards and being shifted downward, the broad flat tip of her dick was slowly, achingly slowly, lowered between the wolfkin’s trembling thighs, the ridge of her flare tickling across the girls pleated skirt leaving a dark precumy stain across the cloth, soaking it through and drip dripping down on the other side.

Hnn! She’s b-bigger than my thighs, oh my g-gods, hurry Tami! Please! My insides are on fire!”

Dozens and dozens of ropes were holding the pair up in the air, suspending them from a spiderweb of the things. Of course unlike a spider web these ropes could move, and Fey could do nothing but close her eyes and shake her head as she was moved forward and the massive tip of her dick pressed up against the wolfkin, flattening her short dangling skirt up against her crotch and pushing her thighs apart further as it tried to fit in the too small space.

Skirt Tami! It-It’s in the way!” wailed the struggling wolf kin, still thrusting her hips.

A sigh of exasperation came from Tami that strangely reminded Fey of Flora and a rope with a knotted tip wound its way between them as their bodies pulled apart. The Rope found the wolfkin’s skirt and promptly lifted it, tenting the fabric in the middle where it held it up, making room for Fey to go below.

Fey moved forward once more and found her cock head this time scraping against the soft skin of the teenager, rapidly heading toward her dripping wet and heated puss, then gently touching up against it, her small pussy gently kissing up against the overwhelmingly large head.

Hnnnn! She’s sooo beeeg!” whined Ruby desperately squirming against her binds.

You’re never going to be able to go back to the boys at school after this, you know that right?” said Tami grinning fiercely.

I know! I don't care! They’re like my little pinky compared to this real fucking stallion!”

The ropes reacted to her words and snapped taut, lines of rope stretching across the room, hauling on Fey and the wolfkin in opposite directions. The tip of Fey’s cock slammed up against the teenager's small pussy, indenting her thighs as it pressed in and squeezing her clit free from its hood where it was immediately flattened back under the wall of Fey's dick. 

The teenager’s desperate struggles weren't without effect, each time her hips rocked and shifted her lower lips were smeared across the surface, her burning hot insides pressing down against Fey's massiveness, smearing out wider and wider, her increased stretchiness allowing more and more of her to touch down against Fey until Fey's urethra was scraping along her inside walls causing the wolfkin to shriek and shudder, her toes curling in delight.

Despite their vast difference in size the wolfkin was making steady progress in being gradually forced open, her lower lips spread in an obscene O ring suckling and slurping at the broad surface, desperately trying to take Fey inside of her. Her hips shifted as she spread inch by inch until she could feel the harsh nobbled rim of the head of Fey’s dick roughly scraping at her overly stretched and sensitive labia.

K-keep going! Keep going! Make me her mare!” wailed Ruby as she was stretched wider and wider.

More ropes leapt from the dark and wrapped around the wolfkin’s ankles before hauling back on her and the last final fraction of an inch of her pussy met the horizon rim of Fey's dick.

With a jerk forward Fey entered the teenager.

The teenager threw her head back and screamed, spit flecking from her mouth as her pussy was made to take a dick larger around than her thigh, her quivering folds snapping taught around the rim before slipping over the head and straining tight, the entirety of the tip engulfed by the wolfkin, a wide bulge above her mons marking the rim of Fey's dick.

The wolfkin thrashed in her binds, frantically struggling as her body reacted of its own volition. Fey could feel the teenager’s tight pussy contouring to ever bump and shape of the tip of her dick, squeezing down on her desperately as it tried to cope with the enormous penetration.  

OH gawwddddd! It’s too muuuchh!”

No, but it will be,” said Tami with a mischievous grin as she had the ropes holding the pair suspended jerk together once more. Fey let out a gasp as she felt herself lurch forward, sheathing her length a full foot inside the wolfkin and brutally slamming up against the entrance to her womb. The wolfkin stared wide eyed down at her belly where a tube of pushed up abdomen was causing her blouse to bulge outward straining the buttons, along with the belt of her pleated skirt. From her point of view she could see that massive masculinity disappearing below her short pleated skirt and then the shape of it showing through her body. Then the feeling hit her and she howled.

HHNNAAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEE!”

her skirt lifted slightly as she squirted violently up into the fabric causing her gushing fluids to spray back down onto Fey's length instantly soaking feet of dick with her juices.

Even as she was continuing to jerk and twitch, her eyelids fluttering, the ropes began to move Fey back, the size of the penetration instantly created a vacuum on her insides and she howled once more as she felt like she was being turned inside out just from the dick sliding back out of her, her walls sucking tight, her cervix sticking to the tip as it was dragged backwards, her labia being pulled out further and further.

Then Tami rammed Fey back forward at the same time she slammed the wolfkin into her, the enormous bulge in her abdomen rolling back up her body as she was overfilled once more, her walls stretching around her girth, then coming to an abrupt halt as the tip slammed into her cervix.

Yes! M-more! Deeper!” wailed the wolfkin.

The ropes were straining as she spoke, practically vibrating with their tautness, and then the teenagers cervix slowly began to give, in a mirror to her pussy stretching wider and wider until with a lurch Fey penetrated deep into her womb. The bulge in her belly slammed into the bottom of her breasts as Fey lurched forward, the softness of them deforming under the harder belly bulge.

The wolfkin screamed and creamed even as Fey was dragged back, her pussy making a gasping continuous queefing sound as air was vacuumed. The teenager’s cervix desperately tried to hold Fey inside but it was no use, Fey pulled back into her pussy leaving her cervix gaping and twitching, her walls contracting.

Just pulling free was driving the wolfkin into a frenzy as her nerves were mercilessly scoured by the roughness of Fey's dick, each bump and vein eliciting lightning that ran up the teenager’s spine.

But that was as nothing compared to When Fey was roughly thrust back into her, the tip of her dick tearing her up, making her stretch around it. That is until the medial ring slammed up against her lower lips, clit brutalised beneath it.

 The wolfkin’s eyes rolled up and her tongue lolled out as she came and came and came, her world a world of orgasmic bliss unlike anything she had ever imagined.

Of course not everyone was pleased with this arrangement. Tami had one elbow rested on her enormous belly, her chin cupped in her hand, a bored expression in her eyes. She let out a sigh.

This is taking waaaaay too long. So lame.” Her eyes shifted down to the bunny girl who was busily herding all the tiny stallions into a crate. “Hmm.”

The bunnykin yelped as ropes launched themselves at her and she swiftly found herself bound, her arms tied behind her back. She was lifted into the air and moved across the stable to where Fey was suspended. The ropes held her beside the centaur and then they flipped her over and she found herself being shoved between the wolfkin and Fey's barrel.

She blinked and looked down feeling something odd, it was the wolfkin’s blouse, except it was bulged out strangely, the surface had barely any give, as though something very large and hard was beneath.

What is this?”

The bulge suddenly rolled backwards and the bunnykin found herself staring into the eyes of a wild eyed wolfkin.

It- it’s too good Sarah! It's too good!”

With a loud *SCHLORK* sound Fey's dick was dragged free from the wolfkin’s pussy, leaving her openly gaped, her insides struggling to close back up as strings of fluid strung between top and bottom of her tunnel, her cervix winking at the back as it tried to close but to no avail.

The bunnykin abruptly realised what was about to happen but it wasn't as though she could stop it, she could already feel the steaming heat of the thing near her rear.

H-hold on a sec, I’m not ready yet Tami! M-my clothes!” 

Tami was too impatient to listen however and the broad head slammed into her rear. her short pleated skirt was still hanging between her legs of course and was fully in the way so that when Fey slammed home the back part of the skirt was pressed up against her along with her lacey panties below. 

A cup of precum gushed from the tip soaking her skirt and panties through in an instant and as though that was the starting signal Fey was pressed forward as the bun was savagely dragged back, the ropes going taut around her limbs as she was hauled on.

Hnnn! W-wait- c-clothes! Oh- oh god it’s going iinnnnnn!”

The soaked through skirt started to dent inward as Fey slowly penetrated her, the cloth pushing up inside of her along with her panties. The soaking wet skirt was pressed up against one side of her inner walls as her lace panties stretched over the tip.

The bunny girls pudgy tummy bulged outward with Fey, the bulge pressing down into the wolfkin below and pushing against her blouse creating lines of bunched up creases.

Then Fey was abruptly pulled back and then rammed forward, she slammed into the bun’s cervix and to her shock quickly slipped inside pushing her panties up inside her, the bulge crashed into both teenager’s pressed together breasts pushing them up from beneath. Only for a moment however as Fey was once more dragged back, the skirt of the bun being dragged free before Fey went plunging back into her eliciting a ragged gasping scream.

Once, twice, three times, she was rutted into the bun before Tami dragged her all the way back, freeing her enormity from the buns gaped and steaming cunt, before the two teenagers were squashed up against Fey's barrel and the wolfkin found herself once more atop the massive malehood.

Fey’s eyelids fluttered as she once more had the delicious feeling of being sheathed in one of the teenagers, that first feeling of penetration made afresh, the wolfkin’s howls music to her ears. 

She slammed deep inside of her, straight past her cervix and into her womb, the bulge in her belly shoving up between the girl’s pressed together breasts, pushing them apart. The bun’s desperate gaze darted between the cock bulge parting her breasts to the wolfkin in front of her face who was losing her mind, drool rolling down her chin as her eyelids fluttered. 

The bun girl bit her lip. She wanted that all for herself.

M-me! Do me!”

She didn't have to wait long, Fey and the wolfkin were slammed together twice, thrice, and then Fey’s length was ripped free and without even a moment's pause slammed back into the buns gaped folds shoving the skirt up inside her once more. The bun howled her bliss into her school friends face as fire snapped and popped across her mind, spit flecking onto the wolfkin as her tongue lolled from her mouth.

N-NUU give baaack!!” wailed the wolfkin, desperately thrusting her hips in the air, her gaped wide pussy frantically clutching at a phantom dick that was no longer there

She didn't have to wait long, three piston thrusts and Fey was ripped free from the bun once again and sheathed deep inside the wolfkin sending her wild, then switched again. Each time the girls desperate pleas to be filled once more became louder and more shrill, losing their minds as they were denied Fey even momentarily.

Fey for her part was swiftly coming to a peak, the feeling of being freshly sheathed inside a gaped teenage pussy every few thrusts was driving her to distraction. It felt ridiculously good, the difference between the way their insides squirmed and clutched at her highlighted perfectly. The time in which each teenager was denied her sending them into such an agitated state that they openly spasmed when she penetrated them anew.

Faster and faster she intermittently plunge fucked the girls until at last she let out a long groan around her gag and her body froze up as her massive larger than watermelon sized balls hiked up, desperately trying to unload.

And they did unload. They unloaded a lot.

Her dick surged in girth as cum exploded up her length and sprayed like a hose into the wolfkin’s womb, the bulge that poked up between the girls breasts billowed outward, quickly tearing the wolkin’s blouse to shreds as pale smooth belly skin ballooned, rapidly filling the space between them and smothering their faces. More and more horse cum surged into the wolfkin whose muffled screams could be heard below her own belly which had filled up the narrow space and was pressing the bun up against Fey's barrel. The wolfkin’s own belly pushing her down until enough space was formed between them and the lake of cum spilled back down to her tummy, rapidly ballooning until the bun was atop a wobbling bed of cum pressing up into her.

Her cum tummy swelled, reaching six then seven then eight foot across, she was pushed downward as she expanded, angling Fey’s dick down with her, increasing the distance between them and causing Fey's dick to slowly be dragged out of her puss surge by surge until at last the tip ripped free still spraying massive quantities of cum. White instantly went everywhere, the space between all three of them becoming a storm of spraying cum coating everything in a moment, the wolfkin’s belly caked in inches of white as her dick bounced and sent cum splattering over the bun’s legs, drenching her thoroughly.

This all happened only in a moment however as Tami swiftly adjusted the girls until Fey was lined up with the bun’s snatch and thrust inside instantly breaking her stretched out panties, still vigorously cumming, cumming so hard that the girls pussy was filled with cum before Fey penetrated her and long lines of cum spurted around her labia as she pushed in and began ejaculating into the bun too. Her blouse strained over her expanding tummy, her belly squeezing up in puckered diamond shapes between each button, larger and larger until it was too much and a button popped free, pinging off the wolfkin’s belly below, that was followed by the rest of the them, snapping and  pinging free as her belly ballooned outward with horse cum, quickly spilling downward and resting atop the wolfkin’s belly, two soft spheres pressing into each other.

Because Fey had been prematurely ripped free from the wolfkin she still had a lot left to give and it wasn't long before the bun girl was larger than the wolfkin below her, then larger still, starting to spill over her, ten foot, twelve foot, fourteen, the ropes were going slack now as Fey was lifted into the air by the cum dump bun girl, each surge making her larger, then larger still until she was nearing the size of Tami, then slowing at about a size with her, then a little bit larger, until she came to a stop.

Fey’s eyes danced from the cum filled groaning bun girl to Tami who was staring thunderously at her.

You filled her more than me?! Even shared between them?! You- you bitch! That better not be your last!”

The ropes snapped taut around Fey and she found herself lifting upwards, her length being pulled free from the teenagers ravaged pussy inch by inch until with a cummy wet *SCHLORP!* she slipped free, a wave of cum gushing free from her gaped pussy to roll down the vast curve of her belly even as the last of the cum in Fey's length writ long lines of white up her back.

Fey mumbled in distress around the gag but could do nothing to stop it as she was lifted and lowered over Tami. She caught sight of the tigerkin teenager’s pussy, still a little gaped from where she had last taken her days before and absolutely flooded with lubricant, fat rivulets of the stuff rolling down her belly behind her, as her erect clit twitched madly in the air, her folds visibly quivering in anticipation she was so incredibly turned on, her tiger tail lashing the air in agitation as her toes curled.

Fey’s hooves came down atop her, sinking deep into her soft belly as she was aligned with the teenagers rear, her still rigid length slapping down atop her back splatting cum everywhere as it reached up from her rotund rear all the way up to her head, mussing her hair with cum as she tried to look back up at Fey.

The boiling hot touch atop her made the tigerkin’s legs curl and her knees sank into her belly as she shivered in anticipation.

Those pictures you sent me Fey, I’ve barely stopped masturbating to them, but nothing I tried came close to scratching that itch deep up inside me you’ve created, I want you to fuck me so full that I’m preggers for the rest of my life just a giant slutty breeding sleeve moulded to you just like you said! I want everything you have to give Fey, all of it, I- I want to be the one to drain your balls dry!”

As she spoke Fey was moving backwards, her length slowly dragging down the teenagers back, the flare of her dick rolling down her spine bit by agonising bit until it eased over the softness of her rear before gently dropping down between her thighs, the tip sliding into place against her pussy.

I fed you my stallions to make you even bigger and better Fey. I know you outsized any boy in my life, well, now I won't even think of them.”

Fey felt herself slowly sink into the teenager, her pussy practically slurping on her length it was so desperate to be filled and easily slipped inside. The cum coating her length was being scraped free she was so tight, leaving her exposed naked length in the teenager, going deeper and deeper until she found her cervix and came to a halt. That wasn't about to stop Tami though and more and more ropes leapt out from the darkness, tying onto the already existing ropes and wrapping more around the centaur, drastically increasing the pressure until her cervix started to bow and then give and then slip wide as Fey plunged deep into her, her medial ring slamming home then that to being eagerly taken in by the teenager’s greedy puss, the ring scraping up her walls in one long go before it also pushed past her cervix and entered the vast lake of still boiling hot cum that was her womb. The cum pressed up against Fey's length on all sides, a unique pressure on her length.

Tami slammed Fey into her fully up to the base, Fey’s still larger than watermelon sized balls slamming harshly against het, indenting her belly and hitting so hard that ripples were sent rolling out across her smooth skin.

Tami threw her head back and screamed in that moment, her voice rising into a wailing rising shriek as her legs shot out, her toes splaying wide as her back arched. To say that Fey's new size made a difference was an understatement, this was something entirely different than before. She felt like she was being split in half by the enormous horse dick, her walls stretching to their limit and then beyond, every little micro texture of Fey's dick her puss perfectly contoured too, pulled tight in the extreme.

She had squirted as soon as Fey entered her, and that emission hadn't stopped or slowed, in fact it had increased in pressure and quantity as Fey slid fully inside of her until a line of white was spraying down so hard against her belly that it was creating its own indent before back spraying onto Fey's balls instantly drenching them in herself.

She knew she was going to be made a sloppy blissful mess of course, so she had set one of her newly acquired rope Skills to its automatic function, and so she barely had a moment to catch a gasped breath between eye fluttering screams before Fey was violently jerked backwards and she was sent flailing into the next screaming orgasm. Her puss pulled out inches it was so tightly wrapped around the centaur, the medial ring dragging her insides out even further before slopping over the top. The ropes reversed direction and the centaur was sent pistoning into her, her balls and legs slamming into her belly seting her shifting across the top as massive ripples rolled out over the sphere.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEE!!”

She screamed, her fingernails drawing long lines of red across her belly as she desperately clutched at it, a volcanic bomb of sensation going off in her mind, the plume riddled with non-stop shuddering lightning. Her body was full on convulsing, her legs drumming furiously against her belly as once more Fey was dragged free and then thrust into her.

She didn't think it was possible to squirt any harder but she proved herself wrong as the white spray from her puss doubled then tripled, becoming a sputtering mess that went in every direction sending wetness streaming down her belly. 

Unfortunately for her she had set her Skill to gradually accelerate and each mind melting thrust left her less and less time to recover, each lurch forward smashing any little bit of composure she had managed to collect before she was sent into the next firecracker chain orgasm that set her legs kicking into the air and her eyes rolling up into her skull. 

She wasn’t the only one, Fey was losing it as the ropes accelerated and she was made to fuck the tigerkin faster than any girl she had fucked before, her body roughly shoved back and forth as her length pistoned in and out of the teenager’s cunny, each motion gradually stretching her and making her looser until each time her medial ring penetrated the teenager’s cervix a wash of piping hot spunt was scraped back out to spray and spurt from her lower lips in long lines of white, spattering across her belly. This only made the already incredibly loud shlucking slurping sounds so much worse as Fey was pulled free creating an loud *SCHLORK* *SKLAK* and then a *SCHPLAP *PLAPSTCH* as Fey slammed home, cum spraying up around the base of her dick as her balls bounced of Tami’s belly.

Hnnnnn!” moaned Fey around her gag as her head rocked back and forth her hair whipping across her face. She couldn't hold back! This treatment was intolerable! Her shaft was being rubbed in all the right places by the teenager’s puss and she could feel herself rapidly peaking!

The ropes accelerated and then Fey was sent over the edge.

Her balls audibly growled as they surged up against her rear so hard it stung! Cum Exploded down her shaft, her girth increasing hugely as so much was forced through.

Fey’s eyes rolled up and she bit down so hard on the rope that she cut through it, the rope immediately being spat free as she screamed, her flare massively increasing in size as cum sprayed from the tip and into the lake of cum already inside the teenager. A gentle bulge appearing on the front of her cum belly as the cum shifted inside of her. The vast lake of cum quickly became a current, a vast swirling morass as more and more horse cum was pumped into her womb, her belly once more beginning to grow, inching outward, accelerating, growing larger, first by inches then by feet as more and more cum hosed into her, her womb spilling and rolling outward across the hay covered floor as she grew.

Unfortunately for the two of them Tami had not considered that her ropes would not stop once Fey had actually cum. As it was Fey’s brutal pistoning in and out of the teenager’s abused cunt only accelerated, the flared tip of the dick slamming up against the inside of the teenager’s cervix, far too wide to escape, before being roughly thrust back out into the whirling storm of white while still ejaculating more and more with every passing moment.

The tigerkin’s voice failed as her belly rolled over the crate that held the miniature horses, and then pressed up against the bunny girl, their two bellies competing for space before Tami simply out grew her and shoved her aside, partly spilling around her as Fey rose higher into the air upon the bed that was Tami.

The stable was becoming more teenager than empty space at this point, her throne of a body passing twenty, twenty four, twenty eight feet across as Fey rose up and up still being frantically pistoned in and out of the teenanger’s cunt.

Tami’s mouth was still wide open, soundless, unable to scream as she squirted herself silly, her voice just gone from simple overuse, only a soft wheezing escaping her lips as she found yet greater heights of pleasure as her eyelids fluttered and her womb stretched and spilled throughout the stable, bulging out between beams and into horse stalls, pushing open doors and windows, and burying her friends beneath her expanse.

And then Fey's head touched the ceiling far above and it triggered her last, her rigidness sending one last powerful hosing spray of cum into the teenager, sending her tummy out feet more and pushing the frazzled teenager over the edge into unconscious, collapsing limp atop the mountain of her own womb.

If you like this story I have a patreon where you can read chapters in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Centaurus Patreon

I've also started a community discord server:

Community Discord

>゚)))彡  ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

60