Chapter 27 1/2
5k 1 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously on Centaurus: Ellaria teaches a class of students at the local adventuring school. Meanwhile Flora tricks Fey into fucking the Ellaria doll to relieve her very full balls. Ellaria has the unfortunate experience of being cum inflated in public view of her students. Once emptied the furious elf then returned and took her revenge on the mischievous gnome in the form of an elven style marathon lecture on manners. 

Now, Chapter 27:

Rina’s pink tail wrapped around the milk jug and with expert precision lifted it into the air and tipped it. A thin stream of milk trickled into the apparently quite expensive cereal. 

 

Fey eyed it dubiously. It almost felt strange to be treated so kindly. An adventuring life mainly meant inns and gruff innkeepers and busy barmaids, not pouring out your cereal milk with a loving arm wrapped around your waist.

 

“Erm, Rina, as much as I love your attentions, and, erm, h-hands, isn’t it kind of a problem that you are m-married? I had no idea, I feel like I’ve created so many problems…”

 

Rina laughed lightly. “Oh Fey, you have such a kind heart. But no, it’s not a problem, wasn’t it obvious by a Human marrying a Lamia?”

 

“N-no?”

 

“For having such an attractive body you can be quite unknowing sometimes. We both love each other but he also loves his mistresses and I my many concubines, our personalities are perfectly suited in that regard. Hmm, would you be my first mistress?

 

“But he’s so angry!”

 

“Yes, because he has some silly notions about Tami. Isn't it just the most ironic thing that a dedicated man slut would be as pure as the driven snow when it comes to ideas of his daughter? It was always going to end in tragedy, Tami takes too closely after us.”

 

Rina lifted a strawberry from a plate on the table and dipped it in a bowl of cream, then she pushed her lips against it, licking it clean while giving Fey a sultry half lidded look. Fey swallowed nervously.

 

“T-Tami seems almost more impassioned than you two, uhm if you don’t mind me saying.”

 

“Hah, maybe so, but perhaps I could persuade you otherwise?” said Rina, one eyebrow rising suggestively as Fey felt a tail curl up her back leg, curling around her balls and then sliding up her snatch, dipping into her folds and causing her to yelp and shudder.

 

“Oh my gods you two, get a room,” groaned Vivi.

 

The fox girl had her head in her paws and was sitting quite uncomfortably at the breakfast table. Mostly because her body had grown much much much larger in the last night and day, to the point where she was sitting easily over six feet away from the actual table. Her pregnancy was now so large that sitting down it just touched the floor and spread her thighs as wide as they could go, her fat milky breasts lying atop, each now so enormous that resting on her belly the tops were level with her eyes, obscuring the table from her view.

 

It wasn’t hard to see why she was so uncomfortable, each breast was stiff and hard with milk with barely any give, visibly throbbing. She wasn’t leaking however, each of her wrist thick nipples having been taped over with a dozen layers of tape, keeping her milky breasts sealed tight and causing them to slowly swell larger with each passing hour. Vivi was well and truly a pregnant mess.

 

A small teddy bear sneaked by in front of her chest, using Vivi’s obscured view to abscond with a plate full of bacon. The teddy bear raced back across the large breakfast table, winding around platters of food, pots of jam, bowls of porridge, it was beyond excessive, but that did match the mansion. 

 

The bear came to a halt in front of Lily and poured the bacon onto her plate. The otterkin didn't even pause, excitedly shovelling the fresh bacon into her mouth, devouring the plate and then moving onto the next plate the teddy bear brought her. 

 

Fey had to wonder where it was all going. The otterkin girl seemed to have a bottomless pit for a stomach. But then, perhaps it was going into her chest. The otterkin’s breasts had doubled in size in the last few days and she was very visibly pleased with this development, also audibly pleased as she would not stop talking about them.

 

Fey shifted uncomfortably as the end of Rina’s tail tickled her clit. She appreciated the attention but she really was quite hungry, she made to lift her cereal filled spoon.

 

Flora floated in the double doors to the dining room as soon as she put it in her mouth. 

 

The gnome looked… different to how Fey had last seen her. She was wearing trousers, and severe black high heels, and a shirt, all freshly ironed and pressed, her normally lazily styled pink hair was now trimmed and perfected, not a single lock out of place. 

 

In total she looked like she was about to join an accounting firm. That is if you ignored her enormous pregnancy and massive breasts. Albeit there had apparently been some attempt to cope with the size of them, the shirt extended out so it covered her chest, which required an excessive amount of buttons and cloth. Nothing could be done for her hugely pregnant belly however which simply spilled naked from between her trousers and her shirt covered breasts.

 

Fey and Vivi and Lily stared as the sulky gnome lowered her belly down onto the floor by the breakfast table so that she was lying atop of it and levitated across a plate of bacon and eggs. She rested the plate on her breasts and immediately stuffed fistfuls of bacon into her mouth. 

 

She looked up and glared at the others who were still staring.

 

“What?”

 

“W-why are you wearing, erm, that?”

 

“It’s part of my parole agreement. Shutup.”

 

Vivi and Fey glanced at each other in confusion.

 

“She’s being disciplined for insubordination to me, her captain.”

 

Fey and Vivi turned to find Ellaria pulling out a chair and sitting down at the table. She plucked a few slices of toast up from a toast rack and lifted a knife. She paused as she realised she had nothing spreadable nearby as the teddy bear had scampered off with it.

 

“Flora, would you kindly pass the butter.”

 

Flora watched in disbelief as her own hand moved up, levitated the butter, and placed it carefully and caringly in front of Ellaria, even adjusting the butter plate to be aligned neatly with the cutlery.

 

“Thank you Flora.”

 

Everyone stared at what had just happened.

 

“Y-you did that so...normally… like a normal person...” whispered Fey in absolute astonished awe.

 

Flora turned on Ellaria with a look of outrage. “What the fuck did you do to meeeee!”

 

“I did nothing at all, except instil into you three hundred and forty seven four hundred page volumes of elven etiquette. Clearly something deep down inside of you is crying out to behave and follow the rules, it wouldn't have such an effect if you didn’t secretly wish for it Flora.”

 

“No! You fucking bitch! What the fucking shit fuck did you fucking do-”

 

“Would you kindly close your mouth Flora.”

 

Flora’s lips snapped shut and her tirade became a muffled mumble. Wide-eyed she tried to look down at her lips and her hands scrabbled at her sealed shut mouth.

 

“Woah,” said Vivi, “This is new. Hey wait, do you just have to say those words?” 

 

Vivi turned on Flora, an extremely evil grin quickly appearing.

 

“Flora, would you kindly explosively shit yourself.”

 

Everyone froze up and stared at the gnome who had a look of absolute horror on her face.

 

But, after a moment of tense anticipation, nothing happened. 

 

“It only works coming from an elf, hence elven etiquette,” murmured Ellaria, picking at her breakfast.

 

“ARRGGHHH I’M GOING TO KILL YOU VIVI! YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME-!” 

 

Flora’s hands were grabbing at the air as though she was trying to strangle Vivi from across the table.

 

“Would you kindly behave yourself while eating breakfast Flora,” said Ellaria, not even looking up.

 

The effect was immediate and dramatic, Flora calmed, a knife and fork appearing in her hands which she used to daintily cut a small square of bacon and then lift to her mouth, nibbling elegantly. 

 

Fey could see the corner of her eye still twitching with outrage however.

 

“Ahem, as we are all here I will explain my new plans,” said Ellaria as though Flora wasn’t even a concern worth paying attention to, “I’ve come to the conclusion that the slime job and my teaching job while valuable are simply not enough to attain our goals in any reasonable time frame. Thus high risk high reward jobs like the Kobogon job are our best bet.

 

“You mean the job that we almost died on?” said Vivi with a scowl.

 

“Yes, but ideally not quite that dangerous. I doubt anyone could have predicted that ancient Kobogon that called herself Shiva. We will instead be going back to what we do best, what we had been building a reputation for.”

 

“Dungeons.” whispered Vivi and Fey together.

 

“Yes. Our first since the strange dungeon with the giant room that changed Fey.”

 

Fey shivered, “D-Do we have to? What if something bad happens again?”

 

“We won't be diving into unknown uncharted dungeons, just ones that are known quantities. Granted that can still mean a great deal of danger.” she glanced up at Flora. “But I will be taking steps to increase our fighting ability and reduce any threat.”

 

Flora was clearly struggling to regain control over herself, and with the final bite of her food placed in her mouth the command ended and she slumped forward. After a moment she turned her head and glared daggers at Ellaria. 

 

“I bloody well hope you aren't thinking of what I think you are thinking of.”

 

“I am. It’s about time we tried it again. We’ve discussed and theorised about it enough over the years, just because your last attempt ended in failure that is no reason not to try again.”

 

“You know what happened last time Ella? I almost died when I shot myself in the ass one hundred and thirty three times!”

 

“And this time you will have Fey to heal you if something goes wrong.”

 

“I’m not doing it! I still have nightmares about my ass!”

 

Fey raised a nervous hand, “Wh-what would I be healing? F-Flora’s ass?”

 

“If it happens again perhaps, but I don't believe it will this time.”

 

“I’m not doing it, I refuse.”

 

“I have a second lecture prep-”

 

Oh my god, okay even being shot in the ass is preferable to that… FINE! goddambloodyelf...”

 

Fey blinked and looked between the two, quite confused about what exactly it was that they were talking about.

 

The rest of breakfast didn't take long, partly because they ran out of food, the teddybear rampaging across the table, snatching up everything edible and transporting it to Lily where it disappeared into the pit of her stomach, a stack of plates over a foot high and growing appearing either side of her. Fey had to wonder if she had decided that she wanted her chest to grow as much as possible and was doing all she could to encourage it. She worried that she might succeed, her digestion was apparently prodigious.

 

Ellaria left her with the last of her toast, standing and wiping her hands on the table cloth.

 

“Time we were off. I don't know how many ranges we will have to try before we find somewhere willing to deal with our request.”

 

Rina made mildly grumpy noises as Fey unwound herself from the lamia, pulling free until Rina’s tail slipped from her pussy leaving a trail of wet over the top of her balls.

 

She paused as she was about to leave through the doors and turned. Lily was still there, patting her slightly rounded stomach, She let out a rather unladylike belch causing the teddy bear to hold up a paw to its face in disgust.

 

“Are you not coming Lily?”

 

“Unless you are going to the dungeon now, no. I agreed to meet Tami and practice our Class abilities together. I want to get stronger, much stronger so I’m actually a little bit helpful when we do actually go to a dungeon.”

 

“The teddy bear is a new Skill right? Wait, isn't Tami still…”

 

“Mhmm! I leveled up again, and yes, but that's okay, I can just climb on top of her tummy.”

 

“Practice is good, we’ll be back later, perhaps I’ll do a test for you Lily,” said Ellaria over her shoulder.

 

This seemed to please the otterkin.

 

Fey waved at her and Rina and turned to go.

 

And immediately walked into a massive invisible thing. She cried out as she fell on it, the thing making a cry of its own. Stumbling then holding herself up against the soft warm surface she managed to catch her balance

 

“K-Kayla?! You were here the whole time?!”

 

“Y-yes I’m sorry!”

 

Fey had to wonder if Kayla’s continued invisibility was starting to be a much larger problem than she had realised. It almost seemed like the otterkin’s personality was shifting, becoming more withdrawn and shy. Which was jarring as Kayla had been the boisterous one of the twins while Lily was the shy one when they had first met. Now it seemed that Lily was becoming more and more confident and powerful and assertive, while Kayla was becoming the opposite, like their personalities were slowly switching places.

 

She sighed as Flora lifted Kayla into the air. Maybe she wasn’t the only one with a magical malady that needed urgent treatment.

---

They travelled into the city away from the mansion, unfortunately while drawing a lot of attention as the combination of two insanely pregnant people along with a large centaur sporting a throbbing erection tended to do.

 

But fortunately it didn't take long for Ellaria to find what she was looking for, a shop, and they only had an entourage of a dozen girls by the time they reached it. Flora plucked a halfling who was clinging to Fey’s dick free and placed her on the nearest rooftop. The rest seemed to take the hint after that and scuttled back in fright.

 

They entered into the shop with only a couple of girls peering through the window. Vivi had to squeeze her belly up to fit and even then it was a near thing. Flora couldn't enter at all, she was too big. Instead she disappeared over the roof of the shop in a huff.

 

Inside Fey found, well, a lot of arrows, a lot of string, and a lot of bows. She realised that Ellaria had taken them to some kind of bow and arrow shop.

 

“Ella why are we in a bow and arrow shop?”

 

“Bow and arrow shop is a rather crude way to put it,” said a voice, “Archery Emporium is the preferred term, Melly’s Archery Emporium more accurately, and we do champion accuracy here.”

 

Fey turned to find a woman, though on second glance not quite. Like the otterkins she appeared human but with differences, more specifically the large curving pair of cow horns sticking from the top of her wavy blonde hair along with a pair of floppy cow ears sticking out the sides, her body was curvy with flaring hips and thick heavy thighs. Perhaps most noticeable however was her staggering breast size that was near bursting out of her blouse and could genuinely give Vivi’s pregnant size a run for her money, feet and feet of smooth soft breast flesh. Really the amount of cleavage this woman had was enough to lose limbs in, and she seemed to know it with the way she flaunted herself, a small pleased smile crossing her face as she noticed Fey staring.

 

“H-hi? I’m Fey.”

 

“Melly, as you might have guessed. I appreciate seeing a centaur, can't say we see many of your kind around these parts… and an elf,” she hesitated on Ellaria before moving on, “and a… pregnant vulpine?”

 

“Yup, I’m preggers and ready to pop!” said Vivi slapping her belly with a grin.

 

Melly eyed the sheer size of Vivi’s pregnancy that hung down nearly to her knees.

 

“Vulpines have… m-much larger litters than I realised…”

 

“Please miss Melly, call me Ellaria. I’ll keep my request simple, do you possess one hundred and fifty winch crossbows and about, hmm, let's say five thousand crossbow bolts?”

 

Melly blinked at her, taking a moment to compose a reply to the unexpected request. “I do happen to have that funnily enough, I just got this year’s stock in from the far north archipelagos. But, er, you want all of them? Are you arming a battalion miss Ellaria? 

 

“No, this will be for personal use, one person’s use more specifically.”

 

“I’m not sure I believe that, are you pulling my leg?”

 

“Well, you do have a range out back correct? That is primarily the reason I came here, to test a proof of concept.”

 

“I do.” She gave Ellaria a funny look. “Fine, I can't say business has been as brisk as I would like as of late, I can set aside some time to see this apparent marvel of someone personally using one hundred and fifty crossbows. Adventurers are a source of entertainment if anything I’ll admit, never mind the chaos.”

 

Fey watched the shopkeep bustle by, a set of cowkin eyes carefully checking over her dick before moving on. The fact that she did move on suggested to Fey that whatever this cowkin species was they were one of the species who seemed less interested in jumping her bones on first sight. Strangely she also seemed very unimpressed with Ellaria’s astounding beauty, although she wasn’t quite sure why that was.

 

She blinked as Ellaria walked to the door at the back.

 

“Come on, let's go find the range.”

 

Still not quite sure where all this was going she trotted after her, Vivi bringing up the rear, with difficulty, but still managing incredibly well all considering. In fact Fey was sure there was something else going on with the fox girl so as they emerged into the outside air she slowed and waited for her to catch up.

 

“Uhm, Vivi, how is it exactly that you aren’t falling over?”

 

Vivi glanced up at her, huffing slightly as her arms were wrapped around the sides of her belly.

 

“It’s the clothes isn’t it.”

 

Fey blinked. It was true that Vivi had gotten new clothes from somewhere, some rather eccentric clothes. A pair of baggy trousers, a skirt that went halfway down her thigh on top, and an off the shoulder top, which appeared to be made of some kind of semi transparent cloth which barely reached to her taped nipples leaving everything below exposed.

 

A skirt and trousers? Furrowing her brow she looked closer, the fabric appeared to be… moving? A glossy white tentacle suddenly slipped from the hem and waved up at her, more slipping from beneath her preggers belly, sliding up the sides, cradling the enormous thing.

 

“It’s Wummy, she’s wrapped and spiralled all over me under my clothing helping me lift. Honestly combined with my awesome warrior strength carrying all these eggs are a breeze, I could get way way bigger no problem. Although doors are kinda a pain now, I’d hate to end up stuck outside half the time like Flora.”

 

“Oih, It’s not my fault I’m being discriminated against for being door challenged. People should build bigger, like Rina’s mansion. Everywhere should be like Rina’s mansion.”

 

Fey looked up to see Flora descending out of the air. The yard they were in was large and spacious and had been set up as a combat archery range, meaning timbers and walls and targets and trees designed to emulate fighting monsters in the wild. Some of the targets even had crudely drawn goblin faces on them.

 

“I still don't want to do this Ella,” said Flora coming to a stop a few feet above the ground.

 

“Tough… Although you should probably be ready to heal her Fey, just in case. Expect lots and lots of blood if things do go wrong, pints of the stuff.”

 

“Oh my gods you aren't doing much for my nerves you bloody… captain.” she muttered, catching herself before she cussed her out.

 

Behind them Melly emerged, wheeling a crate in front of her. She nearly tripped over the crate when she caught sight of Flora and it took some quick explanations from Ellaria to explain that yes that she was actually that pregnant and yes she could fly.

 

After calming down Melly disappeared back inside and began wheeling out more crates.

 

As that was happening Ellaria opened the first crate and pulled out a very plain and simply constructed windlass crossbow. Not that plain and simple meant a small crossbow, these were windlass crossbows after all, that is a large crossbow with a winch at the back used to draw the very very heavy draw weight.

 

Ellaria sighted down it and inspected it with care.

 

“This is good work.”

 

“Of course it is, I get good stuff,” said Melly shoving a barrel she had rolled out aside with her foot. “Now you better show me something worth seeing or I am going to be thoroughly annoyed with you.”

 

“Quite. Flora.”

 

Flora let out an exasperated sigh and placed her hands palm up, fingers spread, then raised them up.

 

The ten crates pulled apart, hay and wood drifting into the air, one hundred and fifty heavy crossbows sailing toward the gnome. Flora flicked her fingers, rolling her palms and the crossbows slid into lines, flowing around her in a trail, the lines forming longer ones, until the bows were spiralling around her hugely pregnant belly in a stack four high, each bow inches above the spiraled layer below. She flickered her hands at the air and then flipped her palms down. Every one of the crossbows turned until they were facing outwards with their stocks pointing toward her center.

 

Melly watched wide eyed as the two barrels lifted into the air too, floating up until they were resting just behind Flora’s legs where she lay across her pregnancy.

 

“It would be best if we took a step back for this, in fact I think we should get inside, now, we should get inside right now.”

 

Ellaria flapped her hands at the girls and after hesitating for a moment they stepped inside the doors of the shop, peering around them to see where Flora floated at the bottom of the range.

 

“I really don't like this Ella! It's not a good sign when the audience has to hide!” shouted Flora. “I feel like I am rather a larger target than last time too!”

 

“Are you ready?” shouted Ellaria back from behind the door.

 

“No!”

 

“Do it anyway!”

 

“Argh!”

 

The crossbows began to circle Flora, a flat spiral.

 

“Wait!” shouted Ellaria.

 

Aggravated, Flora snapped her head back at the door. “I’m trying to concentrate here captain, one even slightly wrong move and-”

 

“I know, but would you kindly focus Flora.”

 

Flora gaped at her, her mouth hanging open. Then she threw her head back and laughed. Turning back she lifted a hand and the crossbows sped up, then sped up some more, and then some more, at the same time the lids of the barrels blew off and two lines of crossbow bolts streamed down toward her left. As each crossbow passed a bolt fitted into place and the windlass of each crossbow began to turn, drawing back the drawstring. This process accelerated as she got used to it, a smooth factory line that set a bolt in place and began the process of winding even as the entire procession of one hundred and fifty crossbows continued to orbit around her, an incredible feat of magical prowess, intricate fidelity, and perfect manipulation.

 

Then she drew back her hand and then thrust it forward.

 

The bow directly in front of her fired, immediately replaced by the next bow which fired, then the next, of course this was happening at such a blistering pace it was merely a blur of motion, the bows firing one after the other so quickly that their sounds merged into one long 

 

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT

 

The archery range didn't stand a chance. Nearly fifty bolts a second were being fired. The trees shredded, the targets melting, the stones turned to splinters, a metal tipped focused rain that erased anything it touched, clouds of dust exploding into the air. Flora turned the onslaught, sheer eradication flattening and pulverising anything and everything before cutting a line through the wall at the end of the range, a horrifying shredder of matter, anything living that stepped in front of such a thing would clearly become so much red mist. Even as she fired the empty crossbows were being smoothly refitted with bolts, their windlasses spinning so that when they made the full spiral circuit back around to her front they were ready to fire again, a continuous non-stop dread fire.

 

At last, she paused, the bows slowing, the incredible noise dying as the firing came to a halt. The archery range was awash with dust and falling leaves.

 

Flora stared at the destruction, suddenly wary of her own power. Nothing before existed like this that she had heard of, this was a world first, never done before, no mage had ever been insane enough to think of such a thing let alone successfully implement it. 

 

Her and Ellaria’s theory long talked about over beers, a Gatling Crossbow.

 

“H-holy shit balls!” said Melly stepping from her shop and looking at her leveled range. “Holy shit on a stick, this, that is, fuck me sideways…” 

 

“Impressed?” smirked Flora.

 

“We shall of course pay for the excess damage,” said Ellaria, appearing beside her.

 

Part of the wall fell down at the end of the range with a clatter of rubble.

 

“D-don't worry about it, I’d pay more than the cost just to see this at a show,” murmured Melly.

 

It didn't take long for Ellaria and Melly to get down to the nitty gritty and Ellaria parted with a not-insignificant chunk of the band’s savings. Not that anyone minded having seen the potential. It was safe to say they were a lot less concerned about any potential dungeon expedition. 

 

The purchased crossbows and crossbow bolts streamed into Ellaria’s Dimensional Bag until only the empty crates and barrels were left. Flora even used her power to collect the bolts she had fired, at least the ones that had survived intact.

 

With their morale and their heads held high the band readied to leave, making their way back through the shop and stepping out onto the street.

 

Vivi suddenly stumbled into Fey, a desperately slutty squeal escaping her lips as the tape that had been covering her nipples finally lost its battle to remain affixed and ripped away as a veritable torrent of milk exploded out of her massively engorged and angry pink nipples.

 

The fox girl’s knees quivered out of control, turning inward and knocking together as milk poured and sputtered from her chest, the air filled with the very loud and very attention grabbing sounds of large quantities of fluid waterfalling across the paving, turning the heads of nearby pedestrians.

 

“F-Fuuucccckkk,” groaned Vivi as the milk spilling from her enormous teets slowed before becoming burbling rivulets that rolled down the under arc of each breast to drip to the floor below.

 

“Vivi! Are you okay!” exclaimed Fey desperately twisting around and trying to see the white furred fox girl clinging to her. 

 

“N-not r-really… They’re so goddam sore and full, I don’t think I can keep going like this, I- I need to be emptied..”

 

“Why don’t you get your annoying pet to drain you dry?” Muttered Flora, “She seemed to like your taste well enough.” 

 

“I've tried, she’s not interested! She got indigestion because it was too rich and she absorbed too much too quickly and now she digs her heels in every time I try to get her to do it again! She doesn't understand, she just thinks it makes her feel bad...”

 

“The slime pet is a gourmet. Wonderful. Hey wait, you know I was relying on her too right? What the hell am I supposed to do now?”

 

It was at that point that Melly who had seen them out coughed politely into her fist. “I can’t say I completely understand the problem, but uh, if the issue is about getting milked, well, why not go to a cowkin dairy?”

 

“What in the bloody hell is a cowkin dairy?” scowled Flora.

 

“Isn't it obvious? Did you think you were the only ones in the world with an excessive productivity problem?” She slapped a hand on one of her enormous breasts, sending her cleavage wobbling as though to demonstrate.

 

“So you get milked like a bunch of dumb barnyard cows in stalls? Wow that's pathetic,” said Flora turning away and beginning to drift off down the street.

 

“Barnyard cows don't get paid for their milk. How did you think I purchased this entire archery range all on my lonesome?”

 

“So where is this wonderful dairy of higher civilized society,” gushed Flora, immediately about facing and rapidly moving back toward the cowkin.

 

“Hmm, I could tell you but it’s not easy to get in, ideally you’d need a recommendation, the cowkin union jealously guards their monopoly.”

 

“I just purchased your entire stock of bolts and cheap crossbows, and had my band mate here show you something you had never seen before, clearly impressing you, in fact I’d go as far as saying you were inspired. That is more than worth the recommendation. Give me the recommendation shopkeep.” said Ellaria raising an imperious eyebrow.

 

Melly crossed her arms.

 

“I don't appreciate being talked down to by elves elfy, it wasn’t that many centuries ago that the elven empire was keeping us in pens for their industrial scale dairy farms. Our species never used to be this large breasted until your lot bred us this way.”

 

Ellaria actually seemed to deflate hearing that, her shoulders slumping. “I’m sorry… that’s…”

 

“Don’t apologise, I can tell you are young and had nothing to do with it. ‘sins of the father’ is just another form of nasty and I don't care for the idiots who push it. Just reel it back in on the haughty attitude and act like any other commoner.”

 

The elf looked up, “So is that a yes?”

 

Melly grinned, “I was saving to open a second range on the other side of the city, and your little, well, large purchase has just allowed me to afford it. Sure, I can see about getting you in, it’s the least I can do.”

 

“Hah! You got told elfy! Maybe Melly here kicked loose that stick you have permanently jammed up your asshole!”

 

Ellaria slowly turned and stared at Flora.

 

The gnome paled as it dawned on her that she had just unthinkingly mouthed off to her captain.

 

“W-wait, h-hold on now, I was o-only k-kiddin-”

 

“Would you kindly... eat that mud on the floor over there. It’s untidy.”

 

“N-no no no NO!” said Flora shaking her head, trying to stop herself but failing, a big fat wet clod of earth with a tuft of grass poking out of the top of it slowly lifted into the air and with a sense of inevitability drifted toward the panicking gnome’s mouth.

 

Her cries of distress soon choked off into a spluttering muddy gargle.

 

“Oof, you know it’s almost weird to see her actually suffer a captain’s wrath for once. All the other bands she got kicked out of for insubordination because they couldn't actually punish her, she’d just float away while giving them the finger,” said Vivi, squinting up at the flailing gnome.

 

“Yes, well, she did something that pushed me to use one of my more distasteful options. Elves have complexities of etiquette and polite behaviour that the shorter lived races cannot consciously comprehend. It has certain useful side effects on the mind when forcefully taught.”

 

“What did she do to deserve this kind of punishment?” said Fey blankly.

 

A mix of expressions crossed Ellaria’s face as she looked up at the enormous and innocent looking centaur.

 

“She took our first- she- she did something very bad. Trust me, she well deserves it and more. Maybe this will actually be a learning experience for her.”

 

“I’m going to need to get some snacks to watch this karmic battle play out,” said Vivi tapping a paw pad to her chin. “Flo isn't going to learn easy.” 

 

A single blade of grass drifted and fluttered through the air by Vivi’s ear. She reached out to catch it but the motion caused her breasts to shift and milk burst from her nipples, she let out a groan, her eyelids fluttering as she completely missed the blade.

50