[1] The Feather of Lucifer
241 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyle didn't mind Lucifer's antics nor did he mind teasing her because he knew that she couldn't actively kill humans.

Most demons actually disdained killing humans as if it would dirty there hands. Lucifer being one of the Demon Gods of Hell made her disdain humans.

Kyle reached his apartment a few hours later with a wary look on his face. In his hands were a variety of different things.

"Good thing I managed to locate all the Artifacts of Supremacy without much trouble." Kyle had bartered and traded with several powerful demons to collect the seemingly random things in his arms.

He placed a seemingly normal knife on the counter as well as a small hair clip, an old cup full of cracks and a polished metal cylinder a few inches long.

"So I managed to find the Knife of Darkness, the Heaven's Fortune Clip, the cup of Nectar, and this..." He picked up the cylinder with a happy look.

"The Empyrean Steel Sword of the Executioner, a blade able to kill most supernatural beings." Kyle placed the cylinder on the counter and took out a pitch black feather.

"Finally, The Feather of Lucifer, god of all Fallen. It's a one use item that changes ones race forcefully." Kyle tried to recall the side effects and then sighed.

The person who had gotten the Feather in his previous lifetime didn't have much time to use it as he was killed shortly after.

Kyle frowned as he knew that there was probably some side effect, but to gain power, one must take risks.

"What's the worse that could happen?" Kyle sniffed slightly as he headed to the living room with a slightly helpless look.

After a quick clean up, the living room was clean. Sitting on the rather furry carpet, Kyle took a deep breath and then placed the Feather on his chest, over his heart.

With a deep breath, he pressed the Feather against his chest and a black eerie fog erupted from the Feather and surged into his body like a bursting dam.

His bones emitted crisp cracking sounds as his body quickly shrunk down. Along with a dull aching in his back, Kyle let out a grunt as his body started to seemingly melt into a goo.

His bones hovered in the air, some extending while others shrunk, making him appear as some distorted human skeleton.

Kyle's consciousness floated away, and he could observe his body at a distance. He watched as the bones reconnected perfectly.

His blood which had been gathered together on a bubble of air slowly turned black. 

'Demons don't shed blood, they bleed ichor.' Kyle hadn't come across a wounded demon, so he was unable to verify the claims, but now he could.

Soon his consciousness felt a tug and his body turned into mass of darkness. Along with the sound of air being displaced, Kyle let out a soft groan.

Kyle felt his body sensations reappear, and they were far more defined than before. He could even tell when a dust mote brushed across his skin.

"Well it didn't go so ba-" He froze as he heard a high pitched voice speaking the exact same words he said.

He turned around, yet he couldn't find the owner of the voice anywhere. His eyes narrowed when he raised his hands, then his mind lagged.

'Why are my hands like this?' Kyle wondered as he looked at the delicate and dainty fingers that seemed soft and cool to the touch.

Before he could acertain more of his situation, Kyle felt as if someone had attached large fans to his back. With a twitch, a gust of wind surged outwards.

He knew without a doubt that they were wings, but when he looked down, his mind ground to a halt.

He saw slightly budding hills on his chest, and down below was a smooth stomach trailing down to his...

"LUCIFER!" Kyle yelled in anger, and a laugh sounded as the surroundings seemed to freeze. The fluttering curtains froze in midair.

"You dare to call me flat as an airport's runway? So let's see who's flatter now! Ha, I win! You are as flat as a flat board too." Lucifer said as she skipped around Kyle, her voice grating on Kyle's nerves.

"What is this? Why am I a girl?" Kyle asked after trying to calm himself down, but he still couldn't quell the urge to fight Lucifer to the death.

As if she knew what he was thinking, Lucifer pouted adorably and sat down on a couch.

"I just want a daughter, and I didn't want to give my Legacy to any one else, plus you gave me the Fragment of Divinity."

Kyle nodded as he felt it was acceptable, but then his eyebrows scrunched up.

"Undo the spell, I don't want to remain like this for much longer." Kyle said as he picked up a T-shirt and wearing it.

He was short enough to make the t-shirt he could previously fit look like a dress.

"Undo what spell? My Legacy turns the inheritor female if they weren't born one. I was God's first creation, as well as the Demon God of Hell, so of course my gender would affect someone who gains the Legacy. Short explanation, you're stuck like that."

Kyle felt a vein in his head burst as he stared at Lucifer with his mouth gaping in shock.

"That will teach you to never cross a lady. Hmph." Lucifer smiled and then gave Kyle a look.

"You are indeed adorable. We can pretend to be twins!" Lucifer's eyes turned starry as she imagined going around the human world with someone who looked just like her.

Seeing the gaze Lucifer was giving him, Kyle turned to run, but Lucifer waved a hand and darkness dragged Kyle back to her.

12