[2] Twins
310 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucifer sat on the couch with Kyle who was restrained by bands of darkness. 

"I just want to have some fun? I promise not to make you my scapegoat if I steal or rob something." Kyle didn't even bother to retort as he saw her cross her fingers as she spoke.

"So can I go back to my previous form?" Kyle wasn't the most handsome, in fact he was quite average, it he rather be average than be a beautiful loli!

"Nope. How about this? I'll teach you how to maintain a transformation, and in return, we get to go shopping." Lucifer said with her normal shit eating grin.

"Why did I believe you so easily? Nothing in this world is free." Kyle sat on the couch with a dazed look, not even realizing that Lucifer had freed him.

"If you don't want to go shopping, can we go to a restaurant? I've seen some human food that I want to try."

Hearing Lucifer, Kyle's eyes revealed a bit of a glimmer. 

"I'll take you to buy clothes and whatever, and in return, teach me how to use demonic energy." Kyle said with a resolute tone.

"So you don't mind that you turned into a girl? We're you secretly transsexual and just came out the closet?" 

"No, but I don't have a lot of time. If I want to survive, I'll need to learn how to use my powers." Kyle said as he got up.

"I meant to ask you, what is going to happen? I know you know something and those up in the Silver City are making large moves."

Kyle gave Lucifer an appraising stare before sighing.

"The Gates of Heaven will open and angels will descend to wipe out humanity."

"Wow. I hope your joking because that would mean humanity is in quite deep trouble." Lucifer said, her clear black eyes focusing on Kyle.

"Yeah. We can go shopping tomorrow, but first teach me how to utilize my powers. I've used mana as a base, but never demonic energy." Kyle rolled his eyes and then stared at Lucifer.

"What? Don't think you can defile my pure maiden body!" Lucifer hugged her body and moved away from Kyle who gave her a withering glare.

"Bah, who wants you?! I just want to learn how to control demonic energy." Hearing Kyle's words, Lucifer whistled innocently and then plopped down on the floor.

"Come sit. All you have to do is spread your senses and grow used to manipulating demonic energy." Lucifer patted the ground next to her.

Kyle walked over and sat down, closed his eyes and tried to sense the demonic energy in the air.

Soon a vague stream of energy grew visible, but as soon as he sent his senses to it, it'd get pulled away. After a few failures, he grasped a particularly thick stream, and then he felt a tremendous force trying to tear it away from him!

His mind felt like someone was stirring it, and then with a crisp crack, the pulling force vanished and Kyle was left panting on the ground.

Lucifer sat nearby, her eyes turned to crescents as she smiled at Kyle.

"I helped a bit with unlocking the first major meridian. Now let's go out and play!" Kyle sighed and then looked down at the t-shirt that had somehow fallen of his shoulder, showing a patch of white tender skin.

"What am I going to wear? You can go shopping, here's my card." Kyle got up and grabbed the pants he discarded earlier and fished out his credit card.

"You are coming. If you say no, I'll call the cops and say you kidnapped me." Lucifer smiled innocently despite the rather jarring words she just spoke.

"I don't have anything to we-" Kyle looked on in shock as Lucifer seemingly pulled a matching black goth dress out of thin air.

"I have clothes until we find something better. If you like this dress, you can keep it as well." Lucifer said as she took out a matching pair and stripped out of the one piece.

Kyle looked away and quickly took off his shirt. Just as he was about to pull the dress over his head, he felt a burning sensation on his butt.

A low groan escaped his mouth and he pulled he dress down and then shot Lucifer a look of pure loathing.

"What? You were basically showing off to the world, so what if I touched a little?" Lucifer spoke dismissively and Kyle decided to never change with Lucifer around.

After getting used to the strange airy feeling between his legs, Kyle went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

Black silky hair fell to his waist,  and his complexion was rather pale. His eyes were heterochromic, the left being dark black and the other a vibrant orange.

"What's wrong with my eyes?" Kyle didn't even entertain the fact that his face was devastatingly beautiful or that he had the makings of a great beauty in the future.

'Lucifer is several thousand years old and she still hasn't aged a day. I'm stuck as a loli forever?' Kyle sighed and then thought of the days to come.

'There are three days left, and I already have a companion though she is a bit unreliable.' Kyle frowned, and his pink lips adopted a pouting expression.

Behind him were a pair of abyss black wings, covered in dark shining feathers. Each feather seemed soft, however they still gave of an aura of destruction.

"This time will be different." Kyle said as he looked at himself in the mirror. The black and white goth dress fit him perfectly.

"Are you coming sister?" Lucifer called out with a delighted laugh, and Kyle sighed.

"I'm coming." 

11