Chapter 1
14.4k 11 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: KIDNAP

The first thing in my sight was a ceiling, a pure white ceiling.

" Where am I?"

I stood up and realized that I'm inside a white room, I couldn't see anything except the blinding white walls.

"What happened? Where am I?"

* kacha *

I looked up to find where the sound came from and then suddenly, a door appeared and open itself. The brightest light I've seen in my entire life exploded from the door and I subconsciously covered my pale face. 

For a second I feel my soul cleansed.

.....

....

...

..

.

"...What the f*ck is going on!?"

In front of me were humongous trees, hundreds of them. 

" A-am I in a jungle? But earlier I'm inside a room-"

I looked back but I couldn't find it, the room with the white background was gone. The white room earlier vanished.

"Seriously..." 

I tried to study my situation when I heard a bloodcurdling outcry of a beast. A large lizard-like carnivore approached.

*roar!!* 

My eyes widened, the towering height made me tremble, I remembered a prehistoric creature when I saw it.

" What the f*ck!? Why can I see a T-Rex here!?

The large T-rex started running in my direction! My mind and body made a decision, my natural instinct kicked in. It wanted to escape from danger.

'Run! if I don't run, I'll die! Move f*cking legs!!!'

I pushed my shaking body and run like when my mother caught me stealing her 20 pesos when I was a child!!

*roar!*

.....

....

...

..

.

"hah, hah, hahahah"

Inside an old tree with a gaping hole that can fit two people. A man with a pale face is wheezing like someone who is about to die. He was panting crazily, yes, that man was me.

'I am freaking lucky that I know how to climb trees.'

I'm currently hiding inside an old tree. I somehow escaped the T-rex,  that creature almost ate my butt!

"Thank God I can rest for now. First I need to find out where this place is and what situation I'm currently in. How did I get here in the first place? "

First, I walked outside the house and waited on the terminal to ride a jeep.

Second, I woke up finding myself inside a white room.

Third, a door appeared and opened itself.

Fourth, when I opened my eyes again, I realized I'm in a freaking jungle!

Fifth, I was in front of an extinct dinosaur and it tried to eat me!!!

Conclusion: I AM F*CKED UP.

" haha... F*ck! This is not funny... Did I travel back through time!? Is this the prehistoric era!?"

*roar!!*

Another blood-curling roared shook me. I hold my breath, squeezed my mouth, and stopped moving.

Then, I heard a voice.

" Help! Please, somebody, help me, can someone hear me? Help! Someone, please help me. No! Noooooooooo!!!!!-"

The wailing stopped... That man surely lost his life. I realized that there were other people just like me who were calling for help.

So I'm not the only one here... I clenched my fist.

'WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING HERE?!!'

I searched my body, trying to find my cellphone but to no avail, I can't find it. Now, how can I call for help!?

While I'm doing my monologue. I heard another voice. 

{Hello, hello mic test mic test~?}

A voice of a little girl could be heard from the sky.

{ To make myself faster for you to understand. 500,000 people are now inside the "Awakening". You need to kill monsters to get stronger. If you kill your first monster you'll become an Awakener and you will get super powers~ oh, and dead monsters drops some Items that you can use. That's all thank you~ ;-) }

Wait, wait, w8.

What!? Are you kidding me? Monster, Awakener, Items...!! Is this a game!? You treat this as a game, somebody just died okay!?

How could you interpret this as a game when I just recently heard a person screaming while dying!!

No. This is not a game!.

{Oh, I've forgotten about this, you can return on Earth if you accomplish the current quest. Now for the quest~}

[ QUEST ]

[ OBJECTIVES: reach level 10 ]

[ REWARDS: return stone ]

I felt stunned, but I heard it right. Is that even possible? No, I didn't have a choice. That's the only way for me to leave this place, it may sound absurd but I don't have any choice but to do it. 

When I heard those words, I steeled myself. There's still hope.

I didn't know what was happening. Is this even the reality? But one thing was for sure. That scream earlier was real. I touched the tree... and even this old tree is real too...

That's why... that's why I need to live. I need to return.

"There's hope, I can return. Level 10... If that's what you want then I'll give it to you.  I'll do everything to meet my family again."

Now, I must find a monster and kill it.

187