Chapter 32
3.3k 8 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32: RETURN

[You should have died in the Awakening.

That Hobgoblin ate your flesh and smash your skull to eat your brain.

But you live...

Thank you for being alive.]

.....

....

...

..

.

Mikael teleported back. He successfully return. 

[Congratulations Mikael Tibano for finishing the whole Tutorials. As a gift, we will give you an Inventories with 25 slots]

"...!!! WHAT IS THIS??!!"

He stumbles and fall. This is not the place that he remembered. He saw destroyed houses and broken buildings. 

"My family!! Mother!! Father!! Klein!!"

He runs so fast to their subdivision. In the past, he needed 1 hour to reach their house but now he can reach it by 5 minutes. His heart is beating erratically.

He enters the broken gate of their Subdivision. He saw the devastated place... 

"... Our house... It's gone"

The only things left in their house were a pillar and broken walls. The house is gone and he can't see any person. He decided to look, he needs to know if there is someone in the debris... either dead or alive. 

*Gulp.*

He is afraid about the possibilities that his family is... 

If he finds that his family is dead. He'll surely break.

Mikael carries the fallen walls, fortunately no one's inside. 

"... Thank God. I didn't see any bodies. There's a chance that they are still alive. "

He stands up. He studied the surroundings. He only saw broken houses.  

"This is not a simple disaster... Something destroyed this plac- "

"Roar!!"

"... Damn right. "

A flying ant with a size of a car is staring at him. The giant ant is happy that it can satisfy its hunger again.  

"Tch. So even the Earth have you, huh. I've already killed thousands of monsters. You want to be part of those lists? You'll regret your decision"

"Craahh!!"

The ant used his wings and charged at him. It used its sharp claws to kill Mikael. But it fails.

Slash!!

He cut it into pieces. The monster died not knowing what happen. The ant unfortunately met the strongest  Hunter.

"What's this!? Metal sword!? Spit!!! This lowly Item won't even help me a little. You inferior Monster!! You're weak as sh*t!"

He leave the carcass and started to run. Every time a disaster hit their country, they always prepare an Evacuation Center per City. 

Now, his mission is to find his family.

"Crah!!"

However, a dozen of flying ants appear. They want to feist on him. They thought that they found a delicacy.

"Before that, I'm gonna kill these insects"

.....

....

...

..

.

"I can't see any safe places. All of them are destroyed... It seems like the whole Dasmariñas is gone... "

While Mikael is talking, he is sitting on a mountain of insect corpses. He didn't see any humans. He didn't even see any dead bodies. There's nothing. 

Dasmariñas is now a ghost town. A ghost City to be precise. The only living creatures that he saw are these flying ants. Except that, there's none.  

" I guess I need to find them in the neighboring Cities"

He put his Spear in the Inventories. 

"This Inventories helped me a lot. It can restore any Items. "

He jumped and run again. His next destination is the City of General Trias. He activated his Electric Strength and accelerate. 

With his level he can travel 350km/h. His speed has the same speed of a Ferrari. 

This power will increase if he level more. If he gains another level, his strength will be double!

[ Mikael Tibano]

[LEVEL 179]

[ SKILLS:]

[SHOCK LEVEL 3]

[1.SHOCK:  A PALM THAN CAN EMIT 220 mA ]

[2.ELECTRIC STRENGTH: 

INCREASE YOUR SPEED AND STRENGTH BY USING MANA]

He can maintain the Electric Strength for an hour. When he is in the state of Electric Strength. No one can beat him when it comes to physical power.

After some minutes. He is now in the General Trias, but instead of seeing humans. He found himself witnessing a large quantity of flying ants. 

"General Trias is more devastated if you compare it in Dasmariñas. There are more monsters here, the whole place is a mess..... Is that the Walter Mart!? I didn't recognize it!! We just bought a refrigerator there last year..."

The whole GenTri is so messed up that you can't identify it. The landmark were gone, the giant ants destroyed the whole place.

"Ccrraaahhhh!!!"

The ants are now the new citizen of GenTri.  They owned this place.

" There's more insects here, huh. The numbers are tripled!!"

He slashes any ants that he sees. For him, killing ants are like killing insects (they were). 

If you compare these insects to Minotaur, Gryphin, Basilisks etc. You can proudly say that these insects don't have 10 percent of the Bosses strength.  They're too weak to put a fight. 

"The only problem here is their numbers. They are too many, it's fortunate that I'm not afraid of ants... But, I'm afraid of cockroach, I don't want to see any giant cockroaches flying in the sky... I'm scared of them. Ugh, my hair is standing. "

*slash* 

With one slash, he killed a dozen of insects. Their aerial skill is lower than the Gryphin. They are easy targets.

"I'm starting to get pissed!!! You're too many!!"

The insects attack him nonstop. He even activated his Shock. 

*psst psst*

The insects that touches him turn to a crispy burnt body. The 220 milliamps killed them.

" I quit!! My priority is to find my family. I don't have time to fight any disgusting insects right now!! "

He escaped and leave the company of insects. There are some that tries follow him, but they immediately die. He turns back and returned to Dasma.

There's no people in General Trias, there are only ants. It's obvious that the Evacuation Center isn't there.

".... The ants are directly coming from GenTri. I guess I'll go to the opposite side. Let's go to Imus.

He traveled Dasma to GenTri and didn't find any Evacuation Center. Now, he'll go to the other City. 

"I hope this time I'll find them. Please be safe..."

He travels again. He can't see any buildings that survived. The SM, Robinson, La Salle, EAC, Walter Mart, DasCa, even the Municipal Hall. All of them are destroyed.

Mikael can't explain his feelings. His home was gone. His birthplace has turned to a graveyard. Memories reminisce inside his head whenever he saw the destroyed places that he always visit before the Awakening started. 

"... Those damn f*ck*ng ants!! I swear!! After finding my family, I promise that no flying ants will survive!!  I will kill all of them!!"

He clenches his fist and promised to himself. These ants will never see the sun again.

" Prepare for your end. Your lives will be gone after this."

87