Chapter 45
2.7k 11 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 45: RED

"Ah! I hate this! Why am I the only one who's doing this!? I want to go with them! "

Miriam cried, the demon was torturing her. She's panting on the ground because she was tired, the consumption of mana drained her energy. 

"You're not allowed to leave. You need to train. You can only leave if you see Niña and Lane's location. "

"Hey! You f*cker! Don't you know that they are on the other side of this planet!? You expect me to locate them using this!? "

To use Clairvoyance to reach another country was practically impossible. She didn't know if what she's doing was training or draining, draining her life.

"That's why I'm teaching you. I told you to concentrate. Think about Lane and Niña. Use your Clairvoyance while thinking about them."

"... What are you talking about!? I have already done that a hundred times! I can't do this!"

Miriam used every brain cell of her mind to concentrate on her two little sisters yet she couldn't find them. 

"One year. No, Six months. I'll give you six months to evolve your skill. If you don't reach the deadline, consider yourself dead. The last thing you'll see is the light of my Orb Beam."

"No!!"

"Miriam this just the start. Just think that your Clairvoyance is the foreshadow of Clairvoyance. You need to work hard."

"I don't know what you're talking about and f*ck you! No! Don't do that! Noooo!!"

Miriam of the Eye (soon to be) utilized her Clairvoyance for the 247th time.....

.....

....

...

..

.

" hah hah, at last, I did it... Guh!"

"Aawoooo"

Klein collapsed to the ground, he's breathing heavily. With his Ash Wolf, they finished killing a total of 200 monsters.  He was now level 18. 

"200 in a day. Meh, not bad. "

"Do you need help, Klein? "

"Yes, thank you, brother Christian. "

Christian helped Klein to stand up. 

"You can leave first. I still need to kill these leftovers. You can wait outside, this will not take longer than half an hour. "

Mikael waved his hand gesturing them to go out. The two walked and exit the Portal.

"Yes, sir"

Christian was now respectful to Mikael. He saw what Mikael did, he finished the Boss alone.  He respects the man who was 7 years old younger than him.

.....

....

...

..

.

[ POWER STONE

-Increase the power of a skill]

This was what Mikael got when he defeated the Boss. 

"What a shame, I thought it's a Skill Book again. Well, I can still give this to Klein. "

He already had three skills and all of them were freaking strong. He didn't need this Power Stone because this was only useful when you have a single Skill. This stone would not help him even if he eats a dozen.  

"It's time to leave~ "

He went outside the Portal and the Portal started to vanish.

When the Portal detected that there's no life signature inside, it would close itself. The Portal had rules that it needs to obey. 

When Mikael got out, he saw that Christian was the only one he sees.

"Where's Klein?"

"He's sleeping, he's at the back. "

He checked his brother's status and find him sleeping peacefully in the back of the car. He laughed, his brother was exhausted because of killing 200 monsters. 

While traveling, Christian asked Mikael about his experience. 

"How did you get stronger? I have knowledge about Hunters, I never saw anyone like you who can solo a Boss."

Christian spoke, he was looking at the road, yet he's curious about what would Mikael's reply. Mikael covered his mouth because he found the question funny. 

"Pfft- Believe me, you will see many people who can solo that centipede. That monster is weaker than the 1st Boss of the Punishment. Anyway, you're talking about how I get this strength? I just kill many monsters. Around millions I guess. As for the strongest, I believe I'm not the strongest. There are other creatures stronger than me, such as the Basilisk. Even Kyle is stronger than me. His Orb Beam is one hit delete. "

Christian glanced at the back mirror, he realized that his business partner was actually strong. He only knew him as a knowledgeable person. 

"Really? You're talking about our Kyle?"

Mikael nodded. 

"Un... By the way, I wanted to know, what exactly did he promise you? What kind of Skill Book it is? "

Mikael changed the topic. Kyle was secretive, so at least he wanted to know what's working inside of his mind.

"Oh, that.  He said that a Red Portal will appear in Mexico this incoming December. I don't know what he means by Red Portal but I can't detect any falsehood in what he said. In fact, he's confident."

A Red Portal. Red means blood..... Mikael nodded and got what he said.

"... He's thinking of killing the Boss inside. Sigh, I hope this time I will not be the bait... Then why did you follow him here in the Philippines, the promise is still in December? "

"Ah haha. I want a vacation. Making money is tiring sometimes."

.....

....

...

..

.

In New York, a Yellow Portal had appeared near the Empire State Building. 

Many cameras were pointing in one direction. The reporters were rioting to interview the man. 

"Sir Raynold!!! What is your opinion about the news of Hunters appearing all around the world!? "

"Many people are asking why you still not creating a Guild, what can you say about it!? "

"Do you believe that those Hunters are the ones who are left behind in the Awakening?! How did they return!? "

Flashes of the camera were pointing at a person. Jake Raynold. The greatest Hunter was walking his way to enter the Portal. He didn't answer any questions. 

He entered the Dungeon with a frowning face. He recalled the Mexican that he met yesterday. 

"... Around a 100,000. One hundred thousand Hunters have surpassed my level?  F*ck that! I work hard to get this standing!  Then, someone will just say to me that there are a hundred thousand people stronger than me!? I can't accept that! "

He charged and assaulted any monsters he saw. He would reach the top again. To do that, he requires to level up. 

.....

....

...

..

.

"Good thing that Christian told you everything. Yes, we will attack that Dungeon and get that Skill Book" 

Kyle opened his mouth when Mikael talked about the Red Portal that would appear in Mexico. 

"... I'm not the bait right? "

Mikael tried to assure himself. He didn't want to experience another life and death marathon... 

" Don't worry. The Boss inside a Red Portal has equal strength of three Gryphins. Miriam can kill them if she wanted to.  "

"... Okay? It's still August, what are we going to do till December? "

 They have five months of preparation to raid the Red Portal. 

"It's obvious. We need to train and level up. We will raid any dungeons that we found and train our Skill. Especially you, Miriam."

Kyle pointed his finger to the woman who's lying down. 

"Mikael help me!!! Huhuhuhu. This demon wants to hurt me!"

"Sorry, Miriam. I received another call from General Lekta, he said that there's a Portal in Zambales. It will break in ten days, so... bye-bye! "

Mikael dashed and left her. He took Klein and Christian.

"Lolo, Lola. We're going to leave again. We have a mission in Zambales. Promise I'll bring souvenirs. "

"Be careful, okay."

Lola Milagros was happily cooking. Their house was now lively. She's glad that her grandchildren had moved on, they were now working to help their country. She's proud of it. 

"Hey!! Don't leave me! I wanna go too! "

Kyle snatched Miriam's back and stopped her. She needs to manifest her second skill.

[The next update will on Monday. Oh yes, if you're not busy why don't you read my other novel, it's called MASTER OF CEREMONIES. ]

74