Chapter 55
2.6k 5 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 55: CONCENTRATION

December 17, 2020. 

For the first time, a Red Portal appeared in Mexico. Many people were frightened of this. Last month, an Orange Portal showed up in Brazil. It's full of stronger monsters. 

The Mexican didn't think that another new color of Portal would emerge. Particularly in their own country.  

The government set preparation. The whole perimeter was evacuated till their country's Hunter was here. However, when they went inside the Dungeon, they realized that the Boss was dead...

.....

....

...

..

.

"I'm happy that I meet you again, guys. I really miss you~"

Miriam hugged her two ladies. She's the oldest and she treated Lane and Niña as her little sisters. 

"Me too, sister! I love you!"

Lane's innocent smile filled the whole place. They're currently in Mexico. The Red Portal was still not appearing. 

"...Girls. They always love to hug each other..."

Mikael was just watching them, he could see that the ladies were happy. He's glad too, but he wanted to hug Niña... Anyway, they would raid this Red Portal to take a Skill Book.

"Now, the Punishment group is complete again. "

"What? Punishment group? Pfft-haha, you're funny Mikael! "

"Yeah, right. Sarcastic Niña!"

Nothing changed, they always fight. 

"Mikael I didn't know that you have a bad taste in naming."

Kyle told his opinion. He's afraid to let Mikael name his Guild. Though he already had an idea about the name.  

"Speaking of names and since all of us was now complete. I believe it's the right time to tell you the name of our Guild. "

The members were fully complete. Even Klein and Christian was with them. They would not enter the Dungeon but they would wait near the entrance. 

"I declare that the Redemption Guild will become the strongest Guild on the Earth! "

.....

....

...

..

.

Five minutes before the appearance of Red Portal.

"Get ready we are going. "

"Yes!"

The five were completely equipped. The monsters in the Red Portal were strong.  Every monster inside has an equal strength of a Minotaur. 

At their current level, they could easily defeat a Minotaur. But they need to be ready. Many possibilities could happen inside the Dungeon.

"I already told you everything about the Dungeon. Again,  It's a swamp type so prepare to face dirt... "

*swish swish swish*

A Portal with a color of blood started to arise in the sky. It's reeking deadly aura that could frighten any people.

"Here it comes, remember our target is the Boss. If we kill that Boss, we will receive the Skill Book. "

"Okay!"

The five entered the Dungeon. 

.....

....

...

..

.

Inside the Portal, a swamp with a depth of one meter was currently filled with monsters. 

Lane was using a tree to use as their transportation. The tree was moving and walking its way in the middle of the swamp.

Another monster appeared and attack them. The crocodile died when a spear assaulted it. 

"Oh, I see it now!"

A frog with a large head was standing on a boulder of rock.  It has a height of 3 feet, as a Boss, it's too small. 

"Oh! So that's a Brain Frog. I only saw it Monster Book. It has weak physical strength but it has the power of Telekinesis. The large head represents that it has the power of intelligence. This monster has high concentration so it's a tough opponent. "

Mikael used his Monster Book to research what monsters are they gonna face here in a swamp type Dungeon. When scanning the Book he read that some of the Lizard monsters could use mana sense. However, he quickly abandoned the topic since it's not related to their battle.

"... Every time I watch you forcing yourself to become smart is causing goosebumps in my body. The Idiot is doing his best to look like a genius! haha"

"You!"

It's a miracle that this couple had time to quarrel when they're inside a Dungeon. The Monsters were strong but they didn't feel the tension. 

"The Boss may have been small but I promise you, it will take time to kill that creature. "

Kyle squinted his eyes when he looked at the frog. 

"Miriam, use your bow to distract it. Lane, use your vines to trap it. Niña, wait for the right timing to assassinate the Boss. Mikael, as always, you will be our front/ tank. As for me, I'll use my Orb Beam to attack him in long-range"

Assassin, tank/bruiser, crowd control, and two long-range. It was like they were in a game. This composition was enough to defeat the Red Dungeon Boss. They were part of the Top 100, they were confident to face the Boss. 

Mikael was the one who attacked first.  He generated his Shock and Lightning Strength. He tried to smash the Brain Frog, but a barrier appeared on his front.

*baam!*

The barrier blocked his attack. 

" This Boss is different huh. Hey guys-"

A rock flew in his direction. The Boss used his Telekinesis to throw large pieces of rocks.  Mikael crushed the rocks and put a distance. He realized that this frog could fight in long-range. 

Miriam shot dozens of arrows but the Boss freeze the arrow in midair. However, vines appeared on the ground and bind the frog's body. 

An Orb Beam shot the Boss but he nonchalantly cast a transparent barrier. The barrier defended the Boss from the powerful attack. 

His physical body may have been trapped but his mind was free. This monster's concentration was on another level.  

79