Chapter 61
2.3k 9 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 61

Lunatic

Al Khor, Qatar

700 meters away from the shore. A Red Portal appeared beneath the sea. The fish entered the Portal and never return. 

.....

....

...

..

.

Mikael left the Market, he was running so fast. He searched for a place and he found a grassland. It was devoid of people. He took the stone. 

He knew what to do. He already had an experience, he opened his mouth to eat it, just like the Evolution Stone.

He ate the stone and crack it.

*boom!*

Energy exploded inside his body. The lightning engulfed him and burn his whole body. 

*psst psst*

The Lightning penetrated his body inside out. 

"Ugh!"

 He felt the pain.  The sensation flow within his body. And hot energy erupted.

After two hours, the energy completely assimilated into his body.  He stood up and used his Shock. A crackling sound came out and his lightning gain flipping force.

He acquired a passive skill.

[ Lightning Multiplier

- Increase the Lightning effects by 1.7×]

Passive Skill was hard to find. It was different compared to the Skill Book that you could get by killing Dungeon Boss. Passive Skills can only found in hidden Items. Just like the Merlin Heart that Kyle attained. 

The information about Passive Skill was few. They only knew that they could be found in a rock, a heart of monsters, or any unnecessary Items in the Dungeon. 

Mikael was fortunate that his Skills reacted to the stone,  his decision to go to the Dungeon Market was right. 

 1. 7 times, this means that his lightning power was almost double. He chuckled, his level may have been low but he believed that no one could defeat him in terms of power and Skill. 

Right now, he was still the only Hunter who had three Skills. 

.....

....

...

..

.

One week later, Mikael returned to the headquarter. 

He decided to go to Niña's room but he stopped when he learns that she was not there. 

Since he couldn't find her, he put his present in his room. He smiled thinking that Niña would be happy. 

What's inside the present? 

It's a pair of earrings and Chinese Dresses...

.....

....

...

..

.

Kyle tapped his finger to his office table. Their Guild was still not famous, they needed fame for them to gain sponsors and supporters. 

He needs money and fame to recruit many Hunters. Right now, he was focusing his attention on the support and non-attack Hunters. They were important for his plan. 

He recruited Chen Yu because he had the Skill Synergist. Chen Yu could stabilize and upgrade any Dungeon Technology and Runes. 

Kyle planned to build a company that focuses on Dungeon Industry. 

He would use these non- attack Hunters to produce Dungeon products.  His company would produce potions, weapons, armor, and any equipment. He would sell them into the market, he knew that his plan would be successful. He wants to be the major producer of Dungeon products. 

Level up? Getting stronger? He had many methods to accomplish it. His priority right now was to make money. After all, money makes the world go round. 

War has many different platforms, economics is one of them. Kyle needs to be the King of the economy, where he could control the flow of money just by his words. 

"... First, I need to advertise the Redemption Guild. "

They need exposure. Mikael and Miriam were already famous but they needed more impact. 

They need to present a heroic act. Kyle grinned when he remembers that there was actually a disaster that would hit Asia. 

"Qatar, huh. I think I can use this."

 He opened his computer and searched. 

In the early years of the Awakening, a tragedy had startled the whole world. A Red Portal opened in Qatar. Hundreds of millions of people died. It was one of the deadliest disasters at that time. 

Every country deployed their Hunters but they couldn't prevent the destruction. They were fighting a Reptile Type. The Boss was a subspecies of Dragon. The five-headed Hydra. 

Together with the Hydra, the reptiles destroyed the country. Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Bahrain were deeply affected. They lost a great number of properties and the lives of the dead that they couldn't revive. The destruction covered their countries.  

It reached one month to fully stop the Monster Wave. The Hydra was too strong for the Hunters at that time. It had multiple abilities that cause countless deaths. 

Kyle laughed, remembering how weak they were at that time. 

"But now, we have Mikael. He has three Skills that can confront the Hydra head-on. We can use this as an opportunity"

The Hydra had five heads, every head had a different skill. His strongest ability is his Curse Magic. He could instakill a person. It's unfortunate but the curse of the Dragon has no cure. 

The only thing you can do is to accept your faith. 

"I know it's risky but halfway we need to stop that Monster Wave. We need to become Heroes... To do that, we must let a million people die."

He was a lunatic, but he already knew it. Kyle was corrupted. He knew that no human would live after the Ragnarok. How can he stay sane after knowing it?  

Kyle would sacrifice a million to get what he wants. After all, one million is small compare to the 8 billion population. 

"I guess I will move one day after the Portal opens. Let's just say I need to show them we're the heroes that will save the day after the City is devastated."

He'll let a million lives to die, for his dreams.

He needs the Hydra to massacre more so that he could be a Hero. It is more dramatic, that way. He smiled thinking about that. 

He would kill the Hydra to become the hero. He shivered thinking about it. 

"And you, Mikael, will be my chess piece to accomplish it. Become the Tank that will face the Hydra."

Sometimes, I'm thinking if I'm doing this right. Damn, so this is how I portray Kyle. Then, I guess, I'll stick to the plan.

68