Chapter 63
2.2k 5 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 63

Hydra II

Niña was hiding inside the broken debris of the house. Her Silent step was still active, she was confident that no one would detect her.  

However, she was shocked when the Hydra attacked her. She didn't have the time to escape because the Hydra sprinted. The Boss never thought about his aching body. It desired to kill Niña. The Hydra opened its mouth.

Niña was struck and she couldn't respond. But...

A man appeared. Mikael ran and rescued her.

Mikael pushed her and--

*crushed!!!!!!!!*

The Hydra ate him.

"Mikaeelllllll!!!!!"

Niña screamed. Her mind became blank.  She couldn't process the information. Her body was shivering and she felt like someone stabbed her heart.  Mikael saved her yet not.

The tears flow in her eyes and she aggressively attack the Hydra.

"Bring him back!!!"

"Rrraaaggghh!!"

She used her dagger and slash the Hydra nonstop. She spent every energy she had to punish the motherf*cker. It was the only thing that was working in her mind. 

She would kill this lizard!!!!!

.....

....

...

..

.

"Ugh..."

Mikael woke up inside the stomach. His head was bleeding and he couldn't move his body. He looked down and realized that his legs were missing. The pain signaled his brain and he screamed. 

"Gaahhh!! Ack!! F*ck!!"

He immediately unlocked his Inventories. He always had reserved a dozen healing potions. He cracked the bottle and gulped the liquid. The pain eased and he breathe in relief. The legs started to regenerate. 

He studied his surroundings. He was inside the Hydra's stomach. Mikael stood, his body was covered with an acidic liquid. 

"I see, I remember that I save Niña. I hope she's safe. "

He tried to clean his body but the place shook, the Hydra was moving. The battle was not over. They were still fighting. 

He retracted what happened. 

When the Hydra tried to kill Niña, Mikael immediately dashed. Power flowed inside and his body moved on its own. Tension bombarded his mind. No matter what, he didn't want to see Niña die. He wished one thing 'please reach her!!!'.

He was fortunate that he gained a Passive Skill and his Lightning Strength was upgraded. Because of this, he reached Niña however he didn't have the time to be grateful. He pushed Niña and gladly face the Hydra. He was ready to sacrifice his life, that's the kind of man he is. 

"I'm thankful that I'm still alive..."

The Hydra crushed him. He remembers how the large teeth destroyed his limbs. He cried out at that time. 

"Anyway, the important thing is I'm alive. "

Mikael activated his Shock and Lightning Spear. He had a good idea. He would eradicate the Hydra from the inside.

.....

....

...

..

.

"Raaghhh!!!"

"Ahhh!!!"

The Hydra was now in his death. His body was bleeding. He witnessed how the woman tortured him. She brutally cut his body like she was in a frenzy. 

Weak spots or not, her dagger mercilessly slashed it. 

Niña sliced anything that she sees. She would never stop. Her eyes were blurring and she couldn't identify everything. She just wants to kill the Boss.  

*boom!!*

"Rrtaaagghhhh!!!"

The Hydra cried in pain. He coughed blood, his organs exploded. He saw the blood coming out of his stomach. 

However, the Hydra sneered...

He accepted his faith. 

But he would punish them...

*boom!!*

Another explosion came out of his body. The Hydra was now dead. He lost the color in his eyes and became lifeless. 

"At last, I escape!!"

"Mikael!!"

Mikael came out and he saw Niña staring at him. Niña couldn't control her body and sob, she ran. She hugged him tightly until Mikael couldn't breathe, she was afraid that Mikael would vanish again. Time passed until Mikael opened his mouth. 

"Ni- Niña... I need air..."

"So- sorry!! "

She twitched but she never let go. She only softened her hug. They stay like that and no one move. However, this only lasts for dozens of minutes. 

"W- W- Wa!! I- I'm sorry!!!"

After realizing that what she did was embarrassing.  Niña overreacted and immediately flee. She generated her silent step. Mikael tried to hold her but he failed.

"Eh? Niña? Where are you?"

Mikael was now alone on the battlefield. His friends came to him when they saw that he was okay. 

Mikael and Niña were the only ones who were near to the Boss. Mikael had the physical abilities to confront the Hydra while Niña had her silent step. They have what it takes to confront the Hydra.

Because of this, they never had the time to respond when the Hydra ate Mikael. Even Kyle was shocked, he never thought that the Hydra inherited the Mana Detection that the Dragon species had. 

But their worriedness was dissipated when they saw that Mikael was fine. He's alive, that's important. 

He saw his friends running to him. He laughed and lay down. He rests his body at the top of the dead Hydra. 

He closed his eyes. The last image that he saw was the beautiful blue sky. 

.....

....

...

..

.

The whole situation had been coverage live. The world witnessed the greatness of the Redemption Guild. 

They thought that the middle east would destroy because of the five-headed Godzilla but they were wrong. 

The Redemption Guild saved the day. They were thankful that they stopped the disaster from happening. 

Kyle's plan was a success. Many Hunters sign in to become their members. They want to be part of the Guild's greatness. 

Sponsors and Billionaire visited their headquarter just to talk to him. The reason why they visit was that they saw the abilities of this Guild. Hydra's death was only one part of their accomplishments. 

They saw how these people ended thousands of monsters. Five of their members were part of the Top 100 of the Ranking Hall. This was already proof that this Guild would become a powerhouse. Especially, the Rank 1, Mikael. The Lightning Tyrant. This was the name he received when the people watch his powerful lightning destroying everything that blocks its path. You could say that Redemption Guild was the Dream Team. 

This guild had a bright future. Many people idolized them. They were the heroes of this world. Particularly in the middle east.

Mikael, the Rank 1. The Lightning Tyrant with his powerful Skills. 

Kyle, the leader that had the firepower called Orb Beam. 

Miriam and her ability to saw the world.  Her power would become nightmares in this upcoming era. 

Lane, a talented child that had two Skills. She was part of the Behemoth. Right now, there were only four people who had multiple Skills and this child was part of it. 

Niña, the Windless. She'll be known as the fastest Hunter. She was the Goddess of Death that assassinates her enemies. 

Klein, the younger brother of Mikael that has the power to summon a Spirit Wolf. His Wolf could evade any physical attack.

Christian and his Telekinesis. Within ten meters, no one could defeat him.

They were the founding member of the Redemption Guild. Their names would shake the world. In the next years, they'll become prominent Hunters that people would respect. 

Whenever you hear their names, your hair would stand up because of admiration. 

67