Chapter 71
2.1k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71

 "But isn't this illegal? You said that all Skill Books are under the HA and Guilds?"

 "No boss, there is no law that prevents you from using a Skill Book. It's just it's really difficult to find a Skill Book that is not covered by the HA and Guilds. So only a few people could use it"

 The Philippines was a country full of observant/judgemental people.  If the Government and HA made a wrong decision, there would definitely be another People's Power.

 "Then take it"

 "Yes, boss!"

 Seven consumed the Skill Book.  The Book vanished and was replaced by light.

 The private room in the restaurant was filled with light.

 Seven's body lit up, but it only took a few seconds before it disappeared. He was now a real Hunter. 

 "Hahaha let's try Dungeon"

 Mikael pulled Seven out of the restaurant. The kid didn't have time to decline. 

 "Wait Boss, the fee!"

 "Ah yes I almost forgot."

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 A woman was released from the hospital, she was looking for a man she missed so much.

 "Kuya !!"

 She saw his brother together with a man in his mid 20's.  Adalyn approached her older brother while skeptical about Mikael. 

 "Adalyn!"

Seven hugged his sister. 

 "Kuya!!!"

"I miss you, my little sister- ugh! Ouch!! Why are you hitting me!?"

 Adalyn punched her brother's abdomen.

 "Brother !!!? Where did the money come from !!? The nurse suddenly said that my operation was paid!! Tell me, what did you do? Did you sell your body!? Did you got the money illegally!?"

 Seven tried to breathe, he was just level 17. He was still hurt by the blow of a normal person. He pointed his finger to Mikael while crunching in pain. 

"This man helped me. He gave me work and money..... Hawhh"

 Adalyn looked at Mikael.  Based on what she noticed, Mikael was a handsome and rich man.  She looked up and down....... Mikael was tall and he had healthy muscles. 

"Kuya... Did you loan to gangs?"

 "....."

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 The siblings started a party, they celebrate the blessings that they received.

 "Boss! Thank you so much for helping me!"

 "It's nothing, how is Adalyn? She's asleep?"

He said while drinking beer. 

 "Yes, she still needs to recuperate so she went to bed early"

 Adalyn had just healed from an operation, she needed to rest so she could recover quickly.

 "And This house?"

Mikael stared at the small house with nothing but a table and a bed. The smell of mud and dirt was reeking outside and the place was noisy. Seven's house was in a slum. 

 "We have no money so we are staying here....."

 In any town or country, there was always a slum area.  This was where the poor always live. 

 "But I have savings now, when I find a good place, we will move."

Seven said, he scratched his head because he didn't believe that something like this would happen to him. 

 "You've been working for me for more than two weeks. And you also earned from the Items and monsters you sold. Why don't you look for an apartment in Makati, there are many good places there."

Mikael suggested it's bad for Adalyn to stay here. 

 "We have something to do tomorrow, right? I have to work first before that I'll look for a place to move"

Seven replied. 

 "Okay"

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 "You're awake...... "

 Miriam used her Clairvoyance and found Mikael.  She opened her eyes and stood up.

 She got up and went out of the balcony, she saw the stars shining in the sky.

 "If you found out everything ... will you still treat me as your friend?"

She said yet no one answer. 

 The cheerful Miriam was gone, maturity was reflected in her eyes. 

 

Miriam has changed, an incident has changed her.  Not just her, they all were.

 Now that Mikael was awake, she didn't know what kind of face would she show.

"If you didn't sleep..... Would you able to change the past?"

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 "Seven what happened to Redemption when I disappeared?"

 When Klein said that he was no longer a member of the Redemption, Mikael was surprised.

 He tried to find news and articles on the internet but he found nothing. He realized that someone was hiding the information.

 "Is that so? Hm, no one said exactly why they separated. That news disappeared very quickly, it looks like someone was hiding it. But it was said that Lady Mirian and Guild leader Kyle were fighting. I think the last mission they made was in Colombia? After that, They decided to disband. Christian and Kyle are the only ones left in the founding members. "

 "Thanks, fighting huh"

 Mikael used his imagination and reasonings.  Miriam was a kind person and Kyle was selfish.

Since the beginning, they didn't get along.  They hate each other's guts and they have the opposite principle.

 "They quarreled which led to the separation ... What's the reason?"

He asked himself. Whatever the answer, it was definitely heavy.

 "How about Niña? Is there any news about her?"

 "The Windless? When they left the Guild, I never heard her again. She suddenly disappeared"

 The world only knew was that the founding members went solo. Since then they have had no information on Niña...... Only a few people knew that Niña was.....

 "... Please no. I hope my thoughts are wrong....."

Mikael gravely said. 

60