Chapter 72
2.1k 17 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 72: BOSS?

 "Kaaoooowww !!!"

 A blue eagle was flying inside the Red Dungeon.  He looked for something to eat.

 As he flew, he saw two people walking.  One was holding a spear while the younger was holding a gun.

 He noticed that the man with the gun was weaker.  He decided to take and eat him.

 The eagle dived at their destination, he used his claw to get him but his movement became slow.

 When he noticed that he was moving slowly.  Dozens of bullets flew in his direction.

 He wielded his feathers to defend but another weapon attacked him.  A spear stabbed his neck and kill him.  He moved slowly and had no way to escape.  He died.

 "A blue eagle, it has a beautiful feather to make armor or decoration. We can use this."

 "All right, just put it in the space box. Seriously, if I only knew something like this, I should have bought it before...."

 "Hahaha, this is actually the first time I can use such a large space box like this. I don't have enough budget to buy"

 The things you could put in the Inventory were Items and equipments.  Monsters couldn't be placed, unless they have been identified as an Item category.  Similar to eagle meat or eagle feather, but a whole monster couldn't be put in the inventory.

 And here comes the Space box, it answered their problems.  Its principle was the same as Expanded Space, but Space Box was movable.  It could be taken anywhere.

 "We have met our quota today.  Boss, you can focus on leveling. I'll just wait for you outside"

Seven took the space box, he left because the Red Dungeon was dangerous to someone like him who was not yet level 100. With just one attack he could die. 

 Seven's job was actually none.  Mikael was strong enough to kill the Red Monsters, Mikael only needs someone to talk about the changes in the world. 

 In short, if Mikael asks, Seven would answer.  It's that easy.

 "Okay"

 Mikael ran, he killed all the monsters he saw, he had no use for Items, Equipment, and monster bodies.

 Although the Item Drops in the Red Dungeon were beautiful and better, it was not enough for him.  Only the Dungeon Boss had good drops, this was his opinion.

 "Tch, the Boss is not allowed to kill by the Hunters who are not affiliated with HA and Guilds? F*ck! they are very stingy"

 Mikael believed that he would get more xp if he kills a Red Boss, but he couldn't. The Boss was only for HA and Guild members. As a result, an idea entered Mikael's brain.

 "I can try to join Rena's Guild. After all, Klein is there, I can easily join."

 He found out that he was no longer a member of Redemption.  His name was removed from the official member when it was reported that he had died.

 That's why Mikael was now a freelancer.

 "After these two months, I will ask him about the Blue Swallow"

 He needed to be strong, he could only face Miriam if he was strong.

 Right now, he's too weak, just like his brother did, Miriam would evade and not tell the truth if he is weak. To face them, he needs to be on equal ground. No man would treat him seriously if he's weak. 

 "Oh! Golems, nice!"

 He brandished his Lightning Spear.

 * boom! *

 A huge explosion occurred.

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 The three months that the siblings talked about were over.  Mikael's level was now 263, he didn't take a break to reach this level.

 However, he was disappointed, he fought for three months, but he only raised 20+.  It was not enough to reach his plan.

 "How are you, Kuya?"

 Klein with his rugged beard sipped a cup of black coffee.  In the past, he didn't like the taste of barako but now he hardly left the house until he sipped the bitter taste.

 As always, he was no longer the former Klein.

 "I just noticed, do you have a girlfriend Klein? You are 23 now, I'm sure you have a gf"

Mikael curiously asked.

 "There is Kuya.... we are actually engaged."

Klein scratched his head. 

 "Eh ....... EH !! SERIOUSLY !? Why didn't you tell me? You should have introduced me at least"

 "I can't find a good timing... She is in Africa right now, they have a job so I did not introduce you. When the opportunity arises, I will introduce her... "

 "I'm happy for you, but Africa? Is she a Hunter?"

 There were different types of work overseas, but the first thing that came to Mikael's mind was Hunter.  His brother was a Hunter so it had a chance that his fiancée was a Hunter too.

 "Hhmm, sort of"

 "Sort of?"

 "You see ... ehem she's a Fox woman"

 He coughed and said the word Fox Woman, it's a beast people.

 "Fox Woman! Wow! I've seen a beast woman, I can only say one thing, they are so hot! As expected of my brother, you inherited my genes!"

 "Brother, lower your voice, we are in the café! Maybe someone will hear you"

Mikael laughed, his brother was now matured. 

62