Chapter 73
2.1k 10 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 73

 Princess

 The siblings talked about simple things.  They tackled anything, such as everyday life and job-related things.

 Time passed and the brothers arrived at a serious matter.

 "Klein you said that you last saw Niña two years ago, right?"

 "Yes Kuya"

Klein nodded. 

 "Why is she hiding? What's the reason? We know that Niña is not that kind of person. "

 "Sigh, I know the conversation will go here. Kuya listen to me"

 The siblings looked at each other seriously.  For Mikael, this was an important thing.

 "Niña was the most wanted criminal in the world. She assassinated a princess, the first princess of Elves. All the Elves are angry with her, not only Elves but also the Japanese are angry with her. I do not know the reason why did she did it, I'm not sure, but there is evidence to be found ... Only a few people know about this matter, so don't tell it to others "

 "....."

 Mikael tried to calm himself.  This was too much, he knew Niña was hiding but he didn't know the reason. 

He was shocked, how could Niña do that? He asked himself. He believed that Niña would not kill a person without a reason. Even if Niña is a criminal, Mikael still loves her. 

 Now that he found out.  To calm himself, he asked another thing.

 "Klein give me your authorization to kill Boss or enter Violet and Black Portal"

 "Kuya Violet and Black Portal are too dangerous for you. I know you want to get stronger but you are doing suicide"

 "I must get stronger.. "

 He needed to, his reason for getting stronger was heavy.  He wants to see Niña.

 "Brother ... okay. I know a way for you to solo a Dungeon. In the Maldives, there are no people there because it is full of monsters. There are some Hunters visiting there to get Items and raw materials but they are few. "

 "Maldives huh. All right, give me a ticket. I'll go"

Klein chuckled because of his brother's agitation. 

 "Brother, there are many ways to get to the Maldives without using a plane. I have a Pegasus, you can use it to travel there"

 "Eh, Pegasus?"

 "Yes, he is tamed and domesticated. You can use him"

 Flying-type monsters were a good way of transportation.

 "You sure? Maybe your Pegasus will die "

 "It's okay, it's easy to find a replacement now"

 Mikael thought that a Pegasus was a mythical creature.  He was wrong, many winged horse monsters could be seen in various dungeons. Not only Pegasus but also Unicorn.

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 The Maldives.

 Two people were on the Island full of Aquatic monsters.

 Seven were holding two R-Magnum guns (provided by Mikael). He did not stop shooting.

 "Boss! Why did you bring me here !?"

 * boom! *

 "Huh, I thought you wanted to level fast. That's why I brought you here"

 Mikael smashed the head of a Giant Crab.  Its head shattered like a mirror.

 "I want to level but not here! Maldives! This is Maldives. Four Red Dungeons, one Violet, and two Black Dungeons are here !!! Here on a deadly island !!!!!"

 "Rooooaaarrrr !!!"

 An Octopus with three mouths approached Seven, he fired a bullet at it. Seven's eyes glowed blue that made the monster slower, he fired dozens of shots.

 "Hahaha, this is beautiful. We will grow fast. I miss those times when I kill a million inside the Punishment, it's nostalgic"

 They only have two outcomes here in the Maldives.  They would grow strong or die.

 The Maldives.

 It was the den of strong monsters.

 * boom! *

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 Tohoku Region.

 Japan.

 The Elven Kingdom.

 In a cold part of the region, a city of elves could be seen.

 Two years after the Hydra's incident, a White portal appeared in Japan, a group of Elves came out of the Portal.  This coincides with the release of Beastmen in Africa and Dwarves in the USA.

 A great migration happened around the world.

 This city was built to serve as the abode of the Elves.

 In the tallest building, a woman with blonde hair, long ears, and blue eyes woke up.  She had a crown above her head and her neck had a ruby ​​necklace.

 She woke up and remembered the Vision that she saw.

 A man with a Lightning Spear fought a Manticore.  He fearlessly battled the grotesque hybrid while his whole body was bleeding in wounds.

 "I finally saw you ... 148 years, I waited 148 years just to see you"

 Princess Zuri, the second princess of the Elven Kingdom. She clasped her hands, she was thankful. She cried in happiness. She felt saved finding that her man is alive. 

 "Please, I want to see you, Mikael ..."

 She kissed her ruby ​​crystal necklace.

 The Vision that she always saw whenever she sleep was ...

63