Chapter 74
2.1k 5 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 74: Greetings 

 A Dark Cyclop utilized its blunt weapon to smash a human.  Before he could blow the man, a bullet hit him in the eye.

 "Rrraaa !!"

 The monster screamed in pain, another sharp weapon entered his body.  Strong electricity flowed through his carcass.

The Cyclop was caught on fire and it couldn't move.  After the Cyclop died, another monster appeared under water and threw a ton of geysers.

 They evaded the attack and Mikael used his Shock to counter it.  The electric current attacked the aquatic monster and died. His electricity sprinted to the water and toasted it. 

 "Electricity is lethal on water, didn't your teachers teach you? Haha, you didn't have teachers, I remember!! "

 "Boss Mikael! They are here again!"

 Seven shouted because the stronger monsters were coming.  It was the Violet and Black type monsters. In their level, they would die if they face them. 

 "Let's go back to the Pegasus"

 The two rode the Pegasus, they reached a high altitude so that monsters couldn't reach them.

 They were lucky because there was very little aerial type monster in the Maldives.  There were more land and aquatic monsters.

 "Haha another fiesta"

 "Haha, you're right Boss!"

 Seven was already infected with Mikael's madness.  They have been on the island for four months and Seven was level 137 and Mikael was 292.

 They did nothing but kill monsters.  They only slept for about three hours and they had no rest.  Fortunately, they were Hunters, and Hunters could stay awake for a week. They have resistance to tiredness and sleep.

 Food?

 They could take care of that problem, they could eat the monsters here! 

Water?

This Island was surrounded by water.

Shelter?

Who needs shelter if you don't have time to sleep? Shelter was for weaklings!

 "Hahaha take this Lightning Throw !!"

 "Hahaha"

 They were lunatic.

 Mikael aimed his Lightning Spear and threw it downward.

 * boom !! *

 When the Spear exploded.  He summoned it and the weapon returned.

 He cast another throw and again, the explosion destroyed the monsters beneath.

 "Rraaaggghhh !!!!"

 They couldn't defeat the monsters in the foreground, but they could kill them this way.

 Tactical bombardment!!

 This was what they always do whenever powerful monsters came.

 "There's a Gryphin coming!"

 A Gryphin approached them, but Seven used his skill.  Eye of Sloth, as long as Seven sees it, the opponents with slow down.

 The Gryphin became sluggish, and Mikael jumped.  He boarded the Gryphin and used his Lightning Shock to kill it.

 "Rragaggghhhh !!!!!"

 Gryphin fell into the sea, Mikael leaped.

 "Boss, hold on to me"

Seven rescued him while on the Pegasus. Mikael took his hand and climbed up.

 "Hahaha. Spear summon!!"

 "Hahaha"

 And again, another explosion happened beneath them.

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 A giant was using his two arms to twist the head of an Ogre.

 * crack *

 The neck was broken and he died.  The Ogre was a monster inside the Black Dungeon, it's the Boss of this Dungeon.

 The giant, Oliver Titan Johnson shrank his body to the normal size.

 "Tch, I prefer an Orc or Wolf rather than this shit. Ogre tastes bad....."

 As Oliver searched for something delicious to eat, a man with glasses appeared.

 "Sir, you have a visitor!"

 "Oh? Secretary? Why are you nervous?"

 Oliver looked up and saw that his secretary was sweaty and exhausted.

 His secretary was a calm and quiet man.  So he wondered why his secretary was nervous.

 "Sir, the vice-leader of Redemption is here!"

 "Christian, oh ah? I think I made an appointment. I told him to go to the headquarters if he wanted to talk about something."

 "Sir! Why didn't you tell me! We are  talking about Invincible here!"

 "Secretary, hahaha Christian is a good guy, he invites me to a food festival"

 "... Sir don't trust him. Christian is a cold-hearted person, they are the same as his Guild Leader."

 "Hahaha don't worry I'm the one we're talking about here. If he tries something funny. I'll crush his head"

 The Titan exited the Portal.  He went out and saw that Christian was waiting for him.

 "So you're here! Haha"

 "Nice to see you again Sir Oliver"

 The two shook hands and talked nicely.

 "This is a wine made by the Bear Tribe, they use honey to make this. It's a gift from me, please accept"

 "Hahaha so this is the Famous Bear Wine, they say this wine is strong haha. Thank you, I will not refuse it"

 "Believe me it's a good wine. I don't know how they did it. But It's addicting"

 The two talked.....

 Until.

 "Christian, I know that you want something from me. Tell me what it is"

 The conversation has reached the climax.  They became serious, Oliver released his aura, and Christian use his telekinesis to put pressure.

 This was how Hunters of level 600 talk, they wield strength and aura to pressure others.

 When they talk they always gave them this kind of pressure. 

 It's like a greeting.  They were using this method to determine the strength of the others.  

This was a normal occurrence. For the top of the food chain, releasing your bloodlust was akin to saying hi. 

 Christian smiled and ask.

 "Sir Oliver do you like the Olympics?"

63