Chapter 79
2k 7 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 79: FURRNEKA

 Mikael was now fighting inside a Red Dungeon, he did not want to waste his time.  He needs to level up. Even if the xp he got from the monsters here were small but when they accumulate, it will help a lot on his leveling.

 Seven always followed him, it was his job, they explore the whole Dungeon.  They killed every monster except the Boss.

 "Sir, they said HA seems to have a schedule in this dungeon. They will kill the Boss and take the Items"

 "Is that so, it looks like I will stay for some time. I want to see how they fight. And I also know someone in HA"

 Mikael met two people in the Philippines Hunter Association, Jose and Chairman Renato.

 To his knowledge, Chairman and Jose were strong men. They were one of the top Hunters in the Philippines.

 He knew that it was impossible to see the two here in the Red dungeon.  But he wants to see how strong are their other members.

 "It's okay boss, it's not forbidden to watch. Just don't approach and interfere"

 Many people have watched monsters raid, this thing was common.

 They ran and found the Boss, they saw a Black Wyvern fighting against a woman.

 The Wyvern unleashed a terrifying roar.  But the woman was not afraid.  The woman jump and aimed her claw to slash the Wyvern. She gave it a large wound. 

 The wings flickered, made a croaking noise, and dropped dead.  The woman use her two arms and smashed its head. Its head hatched like an egg.

 Mikael was silent. 

He watched the event.  The woman quickly killed the Boss. But that was not the reason they cannot speak.

 "Black ear ... a cat people."

 The woman had black ears like a cat and she had a long tail at her back. She was a beast people, she was from the Cat Tribe.  Her beautiful black hair shone and her dark eyes were like a doll.

 She was gorgeous.

 Her ears received a sound and began to move.  Her cute ears twitched and she looked in their direction.

 "Ggrrrrt !!!"

 She showed her fangs to form hostility.  The Catgirl was angry with them.

 "Hey, Seven did you do anything? Why does the cat seem angry with us"

 "No Boss! The beastmen are true to their instinct. When they are angry, they will show that they are angry. They hate anyone who interferes with their hunting. Only a few of them prefer to lie. They are an honest species. Though, they are famous for being crazy, especially women. "

 The woman released her sharp claws and shouted.

 "Get out of here !! This Wyvern is mine !! You can't take it !!"

 As a species with the blood of animals.  Beast people have forest habits. They did not want anyone to steal what they hunted down.

 "Ah, I got it. Sorry, but we have no intention of taking the Wyvern. We just want to watch"

 "Leave!!!"

 The Woman lifted a rock and throw it at them.

 "Yes, we are leaving"

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 When the two left, Furrneka, the woman with the cat's characteristics became calm.

 She hated people that steal from others, her parents say that when someone approached her, especially when she was hunting, she should kill them because they were thieves!! 

 In their world, stealing was a normal act, many beast people love to steal. That's why killing was a normal act too. 

 The Coyotes, Vultures, Eagles, Fox Tribe, etc.  They love to steal from others, maybe not all of them but they were famous for being robbers. 

 That's why Furrneka hates it when someone was watching her doing a hunt.

What she got, was only for her. She didn't want any rival. She would fight for what she believes is her property.

 "Those f *ckers !!"

She hastened to get the Items and she sliced ​​the juiciest part of Wyvern. Wyvern's meat was delicious, they were a subspecies of Dragon.

 "Slurp .."

 She couldn't help but salivate, Wyvern's meat was tasty and she wanted to eat it.  But she restrained herself.

 "In this place, eating uncooked food was bad. I'll cook it later"

 She took the expanded bag and departed. But before she could leave, two people showed up.

 "You again !!!"

 The real HA member showed up, they were surprised by what they witnessed. They had the emblem of HA on their uniforms. 

 "Hey !! How many times do we have to teach you Beastmen! Why do you always take the Dungeon Boss? You have no right to take the Boss, it's ours! Give me the Item that you're holding!"

 One of the two men got angry with Furrneka.  He took his broadsword and carry a stance. He would not let her escape if she doesn't give the Item drop. 

 "I don't want to !! Thief !!"

 She declined.

 As a Cat people, she didn't want anyone to take what she had worked for.

59