Chapter 82
2k 10 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82: MILADY

 Mikael charged and used his spear to strike them.  He attacked the farthest.  The opponent saw what Mikael was going to do, he avoided and backed away.

 The enemies who wear hoodies were shocked at his attack.  It was fast, as a level 375 his attack could injure them if they're unfocused.

 One of the enemies who wear hoodies activated his Skill to attack Mikael but another slash came in his direction.

 "Roar !!!!"

 Furrneka used her claw to strike the enemy.  The person canceled his casting and wielded his armor to protect him, a barrier appeared and the slash nullified.

 "Take this !!"

 Furrneka aimed her newly acquired Skill.  Her Serpent came out and opened its mouth, a black lightning strike them and an explosion came after.

 * boom !! *

 A powerful explosion occurred, the armor couldn't withstand the destruction.  She was right, but unfortunately, the others began to move. 

 Before the explosion hit the enemy. A large man manipulated his Skill and summoned a large shield.  A strong shield intercepted the explosion.

 "That Skill, I seem to remember that"

 Mikael remembered a kind-hearted African man.  Someone he met in Punishment entered his mind.  Kalman, the shield summoner, the tank.

 "Oy Furrneka are you okay?"

 He asked Furrneka about her injuries.  Furrneka had just recovered and she barely had the strength to move.

 He approached Furrneka to find out if she was in good condition.  He found that she was actually uninjured.  She had no wounds, he thought that the enemies tried to hurt her.  But he did not see any scars.

 "Get out of here !! I won't return !!"

 She shouted, she didn't want anyone to chase her.  She wanted to be free.  She does not want to be confined in some places and had nothing to do but be a decoration.

 "Milady, your Grandpa is worried. He wants to know why you ran away."

 The other enemy revealed her face, she removed the hoodie and a woman with a characteristic similar to Furrneka appeared.  They're both Cat People, it just that the woman had orange color of ears.

 "I don't want to! I'm mad at Grandpa! He just wants me to be in the mansion and do nothing! I hate that!"

 She declined and showed her fangs, beast people would fight for their rights. They would beat someone if they don't like him.  To them, it's a rule of the jungle.

 "Please milady, we will be punished if you do not return!"

 Even the man knelt down, he was also one of the members of the Cat Tribe.

 "... what's going on here?"

 Mikael was dumbfounded, things happened pretty fast.  First, someone entered their apartment and try to abduct Furrneka, and now they were actually her tribesmen.  They want to bring Furrneka back to their tribe.

 "I thought they are from Association"

 He dropped his stance and let them talk, nothing bad happened.  And no one was hurt in the incident.

 "Mikael !? Are you okay !?"

 "Kuya Mikael !!"

 Seven arrived with his sister, when they heard the explosion, they go to Mikael.

 "Everything is okay. It's just a simple family problem"

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 The three revealed their faces.  Mikael was right, Kalman was with them.

 "Someone said you weren't really dead, they said you slept? What happen?"

 Kalman asked him, Mikael suddenly disappeared from the spotlight.  They say he died inside the dungeon, but as if Kalman would believe it.  They knew Mikael, he would not be Rank 1 just because of Kyle's simple help.

 He was already talented, before Kyle saw him he had the strength to be a Rank 1.

 "Haha, long story. You? Why did you come here? And with two Cat people"

 "Well, like you, It's also a long story. But you can catch up quickly. In fact, they've already summarized it"

 The three Cat people argued.  They have been talking.  But they still do not get along.

 "A princess that escaped the castle. Too cliché"

 Mikael expressed his opinion. He was accustomed to this stuff. Just like Furrneka, in the past, he ran away too because he quarreled with his father.

 "It's nostalgic ..."

 "I don't want to! You can't bring me back! And how did you see me !? I'm hiding my tracks!"

 "Milady, we found out that a Cat Woman hurt two Hunters. She had a black lightning skill that injured them. When we heard this, we quickly went here to the Philippines"

 "Her hiding is useless ..."

Mikael sighed. 

 As species that always show their emotions, they were easily swept away by the waves.  When Furrneka saw the Wyvern she quickly killed it because she wanted to eat.  This was her mistake, because of this mistake she was beaten by two people.  And her tribe found her location.

 "T- this, ah! I don't want to go back!"

 "Lady Furrneka we will bring you back either by force or not! "

 "Ni- nyah !!!? No !!!"

 This repetition happened many times.

 "Lady what is the reason and you do not want to go back. Patriarch will be sad"

 "B- b- because !! ..... I found it! Yes, I found it! My partner ..."

 "What !? You've found your mate !?"

 "Ye- yes! Nyahaha"

 She forced herself to laugh, she would do everything to escape this problem.  She would not return, she would lie. She squeezed her tail, yes she did found her Kampi, but she hates it. 

 "Liar! Lady Furrneka, I've known you for many years. You always hold your tail whenever you tell lies !!"

 The woman told her opinion, she has been working with Furrneka's family for a long time. She knew her gesture, habits, and movement.

 "Nyah !? No, I'm nyot !!"

 "See !? You bite your tongue! If you are not lying. Then prove it to me!"

 "Th- this ... ah fuck!"

 She jumped and kissed Mikael, he kissed her to show that she had found her husband.

 '"What !!!?" "

 Everyone was surprised, even Mikael was surprised.

58